Chapter thirty five

Chapter thirty five

Ash

Her life force was faint, but I could still feel it. The forest was burning at a rapid pace and I feared I was running out of time. The more I ran everywhere the more I went crazy. Angry built up inside  of me, and I was frantic with every move.

'Where is she?!' Celia helped. 'Is she dying?'

'No! She'll be fine.' I say.

I don't know where she is. I can't feel her anymore!' Celia squealed in pain.

'Urhhhh. It's weird regarding all of you guys... We'll find  her don't worry.' Katie snorts. It is true. Hearing all of their thoughts is weird.

'We've looked everywhere.' Zane says trying to be reasonable.

'I'm not leaving here without Fay.' I growl.

'I found her. Hurry!' Jason said.

Lydia

Fay. She was so weak. She was mumbling to herself and I strained to hear what she was saying.

"Fay we love you. Please don't go," I say. I ramble some more, but she falls asleep. That's when I notice she isn't healing. "Jason! She isn't healing right."

"Fuck. I don't know what to do."

"I don't either."

We stood there looking at her. And we cried. I'm no doctor and neither is Jason. She's going to die and all we can do is watch.

"Fay!" Ash cries running through the forest. His face one that I wish to forget. So haunted. We all attempted to rush to the hospital.

Few hours later

Ash

She's going to make it. My wolf said to me, but the longer I waited the more unsure I got.

"She might not make it." The doctor said. My heart was pumping and I was shaky.

As I waited with everyone else I pulled out a piece of paper. Reading it over and over again.

Fay Fortuna's Will

All money will be split by Celia and Zane, Jason and Lydia, and Wolf.

Katie will receive my car.

My parents will get all of my childhood items and toys.

Lydia will get my apartment in Tacoma.

Ash will receive anything he wants that is mine.

Note-Please bury my body next to my brother.

Another Note-Live and be happy.

That's all she wrote. And I can't understand. First of all the will was poorly written. So I guess she thought we'd figure things out. Second of all no one is going to listen to the crappy will. Everyone agrees that no one gets any of Fay's stuff.

"Ahhhh. Is there an Asher here?" A nurse called out.

"Yes, here." I say standing up. She nods and motion  for me to follow her.

The room was very still and quiet. Fay was asleep. She looked very content and her breathes were soft.

"She's most likely not going to make it. I'm sorry." The nurse said leaving us alone. I was stunned. She's not make it, the few big words stuck in my head. I cried.

"Fay. This sucks. I swear if you....." I couldn't finish my sentence. I kissed her and when I did the heart monitor flat lined.

Fay