Chapter twenty

Chapter twenty

Fay

I woke up to take a shower. The water was lukewarm and I remembered last night. It was so nice. And Asher is amazing. I was tired still and to day was school. Tuesday was my worst day of the week. My mind came back to last night and I decided to be more approachable when it came to Asher. He seemed like he changed.

He didn't hang with the player guys anymore. All the sluts left him alone and I came to realize that I really do care for him. This is crazy.

I have a mate. And I never wanted one. Seeing him makes my heart melt. I wanted to kiss him when I saw him. I've only known him for like two weeks. This is not normal.

My dream came back to me. I don't know what it met, but my family seems to get these premonitions. Its one reason why they're so successful.

I'm scared. I know I die and its in a fire. I don't think Asher was there with me. So I'll die in the arms of someone else. Does that mean he dies before me. Why did this happen? Why is there a fire? All I know is that I don't want to die. In the dream I did. So it won't happen for sometime.

When I got out of the bathroom Asher was still asleep. That lazy butthead. Where are those alpha instincts? I felt so sexually frustrated watching him. Must be because of my mate instincts.

I started to rub his friend. I mean I think I'm just desperate now. He started moaning in his sleep. It was a turn on and the way he was moaning was hilarious.

He was like a dog panting! Oh wait he is. I stopped and threw a book at him, thank you Hungry Games. He stopped moaning and said "Mom! Ten more minutes! I'm having a great dream!"

I could only image what he was dreaming about. I decided to have fun and messed with his head.

"Sweety! Time for school! What's so important about this dream?" I said mimicking his mom's voice terribly. It must have been really early or he must be tired because he thought I was his mother.

"I'm having a good dream about a girl! You know guys these days!"

"So your having one of those dreams... Is she good?"

"Mom thats gross! Let me finish my dream!"

"So... Is she giving you a blow job or something?"

"OK OK! I'm up!" He said opening his eyes to find me laughing my ass off.

"Fuck! Was that you?" He asked embarrassed. I nodded rolling on the floor.

"Crap! I need to go do man stuff..." He tried to cover it up as he went to the bathroom.

He was taking a shower and I heard some sound coming from him. And it turned me on. I did not want to have sex at this hour. I told him to shut up and be quiet. And after that all I heard was the water.

He came out with settle hair and my hormones went in full over drive. I think I jumped him as I started to kiss him. My wolf was trying to take over and she wanted to mate right then on the ground.

He was only wearing a towel and it got really intense. My alarm went off and I realized we still had school. Just as he started to take off his towel I jumped off him and ran down stairs to get to school. Completely forgotten, Ash finished dressing and ran out of the apartment.

I didn't want to be late and almost ran over him as he made a dash for my car door. I stopped the car and he got in. As I drove neither one of us wanted to talk about what happened a few minutes ago. I thought having a mate met all this lovey dovey stuff. But after this morning I hope I have more of them.

I might lose my virginity tonight.

Lydia

Waking up in Jason's arms was amazing. He was looking at me and my face heated up knowing he was staring at me. He's perfect and I love him. Lets just say last night was amazing. My sex life with him is great and I know he'll love me forever.

Isn't this what all girls dream of? And I have it. I have everything now. Guilt consumed my soul and I knew I'll never help my master. Fay and Jason are my everything.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked. He always knew when I was sad.

"Nothing. I just don't want to got to school today." I lied. Its a good thing that he can't tell if I'm lying as my lies are fluent.

"We can ditch and do other stuff." He said suggesting we have sex again.

"No. I want to see Fay!" I pouted. He laughed as he kissed my cheek, got up, and started to make me food.

Inside I was crying, because no one has or will ever love me like him.

Villain

"Master."

"Yes? What do you want Will?"

"She is close to mating."

"Good. Now...." I said as I grabbed my white gloves. He looked nervously at me. "Anything else?"

"No." He replied. I threw my silver dagger at his chest. He screamed in pain as it impaled his lung. His breathing was ragged and harsh. I came closer to him slowly and he tried to get away.

"That's not good enough Will." I whispered as I dragged the dagger across his lungs and cut through his heart. His screams filled the air. Silence fell and his eyes dulled looking into mine. My emotions flared sympathy for him. Then like all moments it disappeared, fading, becoming another memory.

I laughed as I left my room. Blood dripping from my dagger. My white gloves colors dark red. A puddle formed under him and I closed the door.

Will was one of them. One of the people who thought I was mad. My beta stared at me. His blood wanted to challenge me. He thought I was a bad alpha, like my brother.

I'm nothing like my brother. I never liked his pranks or revenge plans. I only started to help him when it happened....

Zane knew I could beat him. I was stronger then him. He still hasn't found his mate. We believe shes dead. He said he saw her one night in a crowd. She was with another girl and he tried to catch up with her. He called her name but she didn't hear as she drove away with her friend.

I feel sorry for him. He's the only one who could every understand me. But his bad ass attitude made us impossible to be a good pair of leaders.

Yay! I got a great score on both tests! ^__^ Thanks for reading vote and or comment. Be awesome and I'm going to go do math like the nerd I am. This is the main reason why I don't have a boyfriend. My weirdness is unattractive. Haha I love myself! Meep out!