Chapter eight

Chapter eight

Fay

I hate hospitals. And guess what? Thats the place I wake up in. Ever since my brother's death I stopped going to the hospital. The hospital didn't save my brother and I hated that my brother wasn't saved, but other people were.

"Fay!" I looked to the source of the noise. It was Ash.

"Ash? How did I get here?"

"You don't remember?" Just like that I did. I started to cry and Ash started to panic.

"No no. Don't cry."

"Did he...." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"No. I stopped him," Ash said. That met only one thing. Carson was dead.

"Is Lydia OK?" I asked. Lydia wasn't my friend, but she did try to stop Carson in the end.

"Lydia? The human girl?"

"Yeah. She tried to stop him in the end."

"Shes fine. I thought she helped him," His eyes softened.

"She did. In the beginning," As soon as the words came out of my mouth his eyes grew dark.

"I'm going to have to kill her for that," His voice was laced with venom.

"You can't! If she didn't help me at the end. He would have had the time," He sighed and nodded his head.

"You need to sleep," He said his eyes all of a sudden looking in mine.

"No! I want to leave! I hate hospitals!" My voice shook as I spoke.

"I'll take you home while you sleep," He promised. I smiled at him and fell alseep knowing I was in good hands.

Ash

She looked so happy when she fell asleep. I hate hospitals two. My dad died in one. I still wanted to kill Lydia, but seeing that she was Jason's mate and she helped Fay from geting raped I won't kill her.

'Jason, Lydia gets to stay.' I said through our mind link.

'Thanks alpha. How is she.' Jason sounded so relieved.

'Good. I need to get Fay out of here.'

'What ever you say alpha.' Jason said.

"Excuse me nurse," I said to the nearest nurse.

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?" She asked.

"Can I take this patient home today?" I said pointing to Fay.

"Yes you can. Her cuts healed nicely. Just let me get the release forms."

"Thank you," I called out to her as she left for the forms. I had about ten minutes before she came back so I checked on Jason and Lydia.

"Hey. Man you OK?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah. I'm fine, but Lydia isn't," He said. "She's human so I don't know if shes going to survive or not."

"She will don't worry. And congratulation on finding your mate!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks Ash. You know I used to think you were just an ass, but I think Fay is changing you."

"Yeah. Fay does that to people. I got to go. I'm taking Fay home." With that I left the room leaving him there with his mate.

"There you are sir!" The nurse said handing me papers. I started to sign my name on all of them. When I was finished I picked up Fay and started for my house. Now that I think about it that means Fay will met my mom.

Moms going to kick my ass for not telling her that I have a mate.

37 minutes or so I was at my house door. I go on my wooden door.

"Oh my gosh! Honey why didn't you tell me! Whats her name? Who is she? When did you guys met?" My mom was never this excited. Ever since my father died she was quiet and now it was like whoa!

"Mom later. Right now she needs to sleep."

"Fine!" Mom pouted. I sigh this was going to be..... Interesting.

I lie down Fay on my bed. I wanted to sleep next to her but I knew when she woke up she would flip out. So I fell asleep on the floor next to the bed.

I'm so sorry that its so short! I shall be busy with school so I don't know when I will write again. Vote for my story! And don't forget to comment! Thank you for reading. And special thanks to my friend, FrockChick416, for making a new cover! Meep out!