Chapter twenty eight

Fay

The club was exactly as it was last night. Loud and the smell of drunk souls lingered.

Ash and I stayed in the corner watching over our friends who where dancing in the center of the dance floor. They were all having fun and I sighed at myself for being so protective over them. They can all take care of themselves they don't need me like they used to.

Ash looked at me and I had to divert my eyes to the bar. I felt him look back at our friends and I relaxed. I didn't want him to ask any questions, not right now.

After a few minutes I felt hot and stuffy. I needed some fresh air before I fainted. It wasn't a big deal it happens all the time. I just need some air and I'll be fine.

"Ash I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back," He nodded and added that he'll wait for me outside the girls' bathroom.

The first place I went to was the sink. It was fairly clean for a club and I turned on the running water. The cooled water relieved me, but not as much as I thought it would. I couldn't help but look in the mirror.

My face was red and I appeared tired and worn out. The only thing I could think of was I'm fricking old........ I didn't want Ash to see me like this. I didn't want him to take me home. I want to watch my friends smiling and laughing. I need to know that they're safe.

Eventually my face color went back to normal. Even then I still felt faint as I held the sinks sides. I think I drank too much alcohol because I'm feeling sick.

I felt a prickle of fear as I thought of what could be wrong with me. Am I pregnant? I couldn't be. Ash and I used protection. Didn't we? Shit. I don't remember. I'm really freaking out now.

OK calm down Fay. When was the last time you had your period. About thee weeks ago. So my period should be coming up soon. Calm down your probably PMSing. Its probably nothing.

I looked at the mirror again. And instantly felt my heart beat to a soothing pace. I want to be a mother, but I'm too young. Plus I don't want to leave them motherless. I'm dying soon aren't I?

"Fay! You OK in there?" Ash called outside knocking on the door.

I opened the door and he looked all over my body for any sign of damage for a brief second. He pulled my arm so that our sides would be touching and guided me back to the club bar.

I glanced around for my friends and none of them were to be found.

"Ash?"

"Yes Fay."

"Where is everyone?"

"They wanted privecy...... You know......"

"OK. Can we go home then? I'm really tired."

"Anything you want."

Ash

Fay seemed really tired so I ended up carrying her in my arms. Her breathing because a slow quiet whisper and I felt her go limp. Knowing she was here safe with me made me so possessive over her.

All the guys looking at her in the club pissed me off. And I wanted to show them that she was mine. Fay doesn't like me being possessive so I tried really hard to not rip their heads off. Everything I was about to lose my cool I looked at her and my angry was replaced with love.

Her head moved to my chest as she tried to cuddle into my shirt. She's so beautiful and I'm so blessed that she's mine and only mine. I kiss her head as if to make sure she truly is mine and will never leave me.

Fay is my everything and I hope she knows it. One day she'll bear my children and we'll marry. She'll be with me forever until we die.

I must be a selfish man because I want to die before her. I can't stand the thought of her being gone and me being stuff here without her. I would go crazy.

The apartment poked out on the horizon and I sighed.

I wish we had more times like this. Fay is so stubborn that I never get the chance to play the hero. She always wants to solve it herself.

Fay

I felt a thump on my body and blanks cover my body. I was barely awake as Ash wrapped his arms around me as if he was protecting me. He's head was in my neck as he started kissing it.

"Fay. I love you," He whispered as he kissed my neck. He kissed where he marked me a I moaned softly. He licked it and I moaned louder turning over to face him.

"I'm trying to sleeeeep," I whispered my voice husky.

"I can't sleep with you turning me on."

I blushed and was fully awake. He started to pull me into him and I sighed in comfort.

"Fay will your parents really like me?" He asked worried.

"Yes. If I love you then they'll love you as well." I said kissing his cheek.

He moved his leg and I felt his hard on. I blushed as I said "You seem to have a problem down there."

"Yeah. And you're the only one who can fix it." He said flipping me so he was on me.

"Ash. You better not make this apartment smell bad........"

"I'll put frebreeze on everything tomorrow."

"No. I'm tired," I lied.

"Woman. Take off your clothes now before I rip them off," He growled seductively.

I can't argue with that.....

Here is your chapter! Hope you enjoy. I'm going to bed now. So late. Yawn!