Chapter seventeen

Chapter seventeen

Lydia

My tears started to fall as Jason finished the last line. He looked nervous and scared.

"What's wrong? Was it that bad?" He said worried coming closer to me.

"No its just that you're perfect. And you love me," I managed to say.

"I'm not perfect. You are. I love you." His eyes gleamed as he leaned in confidently.

Our lips touched and sparks flew. He was on me in a few seconds. Pushing me on the bed. I was in complete bliss as he started to take off his shirt. Why the hell stop him? He's my mate. He'll always love me.

Later that night around 10:00 pm.

Fay

Jason arrived as planned. It was obvious that Lydia was fully mated. She smelt different and the mark was a beacon to stay away from her if you were male.

I glare and Jason and he blushed. Katie knew also and we stayed there for a whole minute. Enjoying the silence like a lost cousin reunited with its family.

And then. Just like that. He left kissing Lydia on the check before leaving.

Hell came loose then.

"What happened!"

"Did you have it?"

"OMG!"

"Was it good?"

"So you love him?"

"Tell me!"

"Yeah tell us!"

Lydia told us everything as we sat down eating dark chocolate on my bed.

"OMG! That's awesome," Katie said.

"Yeah," Lydia said blushing just a tad bit.

We ended up just talking about ourselves until we fell asleep around 3:00 am.

Same night

Villain

I looked at the scrape book I made. I promised I wouldn't, but I did anyway. Fay and I stood next to each other with ice cream. I closed the book. Too many memories came back. I smiled remembering Fay punching a girl who "spilt" food on me. Best friends sometimes end. And then new ones come.

Maybe. I'm at fault. Now that I think about it. But my pride is too strong.

My thoughs wandered as I thought about Wolf and everyone who loved Fay.

All I've ever wanted was closure. I didn't really want revenge. Did I? I questioned myself over and over again. All I had to do is remember that night. Carson told me Fay killed him when I came to. I blacked out seeing Fay and my mate. Carson was my brother. Why should I doubt him?

Family sticks together. We love each other and help each other. But Fay was like my sister.

My head is going to explode. I took a pill. To calm my throbbing brain.

The next day.

Fay

Waking up is hard. Waking Lydia and Katie is impossible. I gave up and started cooking breakfast. As soon as I finished cooking my eggs magically Lydia and Katie showed up. With puppy eyes how could I resist? I made some more eggs for them and they ate.

We decided to walk. The sun was out and it was hot. Normally Tacoma is rainy, but today was almost like fire. Being in a car would have killed one of us. I'm over doing it but still.

As we came to our school. Katie parted and said her goodbyes. We would met here after school.

Jason quickly found us and Lydia and him started to make out. Ew..... My best friend is kissing my other friend. I need to erase that picture from my mind.

I left disturbed by what I just saw. When I saw Ash I couldn't help but walk up to him. With my Ninja blood, not really, I tackled him only to find out that he dodged catching me so I wouldn't fall.

"Nice try, but I'm better then that," He said arrogantly.

"Oh yeah? What about....... This!" I said pretending to punch him as he tried to block it I stole a kiss from him. His lips were warm and soft and I wanted to make the kiss longer, but I didn't. After all it was a surprise.

He looked back at me stunned that I just did that. The hallway was empty as he looked around. He slammed me in the lockers and said dangerously low.

"Don't play with a boy who loves you." He started to kiss my neck and I lost all will power to stop him. The bell rang again and I knew we were late. I pushed him off and ran to my class.

I hope it's OK. I'm really busy and it might be awhile until I post again. Sorry its short and everything. Meep out!