Chapter twenty two

Chapter twenty two

Tuesday after school

Fay

Going out with the girls was terrible. Not only did Lydia tell Katie about my plans for mating Asher but I had to hear them give me the sex talk. And its not the same sex talk that humans hear.... The whole ride to the mall was filled with them telling me how to please Asher. It was scaring me to the point of peeing my pants. It got so bad that when they starting discussing 69 I blasted the radio on and started to sing.

When we finally got to the mall Katie left to get us hot chocolate. Lydia dragged me into a store that screamed welcome all sluts and whores we hope you have a great time here. I swear I saw a no sex in the changing stalls sign on the bathroom. This is hell...

"Flip no!" I said to Lydia as she threw a sexy school costume at me. She gave a pout and grabbed it back from me glancing at the rack again. After a while I started to inch to the door hoping she wouldn't notice. She started to turn and I ran hitting a guy straight on.

"I'm so sorry!" I said looking up. He was tall and his eyes darkened as he saw my face.

"That's OK," He said with a calming voice almost like an oceans wave smacking into rocks. It sounded peaceful with a sense of urgency. Like he needed me or something.

"Hey! Back off the mated werewolves!" Katie said pushing him away from me while maintaining a balance. Looking at me she threw the cup at me and since I was a werewolf I caught it. She did the same thing to Lydia and she barely caught it with her human reflexes.

He stared at Katie and his eyes grew wide as her scent hit him. At first I thought it was lust, but his face seemed to hide the fact that he knew her somehow.

"I know you...." He said losing interest in me.

"Yeah maybe that's because I'm famous bitch." Katie said in her normal fuck with me and you go to hell voice.

"No..... I've seen you. Who was with you in New York 3 years ago?" He asked his voice growling.

"None of your business asshole." Katie said taken back that he knew where she was before she was famous. I think I remember that trip. It was my birthday so my parents sent us to New York to party and shop. I only invited Katie and Celia.

Celia..... We don't like talking about her. Not that she was a backstabbing friend. We love her so much. Celia is in a coma. She was a werewolf but during an accident her wolf was damaged beyond repair. At least thats what the doctor said.

Celia was a new girl in the pack that I was visiting. Lots of people called her The Whore. One of the weakest of the pack she was forced to sleep with the Alpha. When I came into the picture I asked her to come with me. She smiled at me and I took her away from that awful place. Katie ended up beating the Alpha's ass when she found out what was going on.

We fixed Celia up and the three of us ganged up on bad guys in the city for awhile. Becoming three great friends it was hard to remember Celia was in a hospital. Katie and I visited for 6 months never leaving her side. The doctor said the only thing that could wake her up was her mate.

With Celia in the hospital, we left her hoping to find him. We stoppwd look for him because of the chances of finding him. We didn't know who he was and the only way he could find her was by actually seeing her.

Katie and I are still haunted by the accident. After saving her from her home pack she sacrificed herself for us. We were in a restaurant; all fancy and expensive for her birthday. I honestly can't think about it without breaking down in tears. I'll just say that werewolf hunters came in with silver bullets.