Chapter twenty one

Chapter twenty one

Lydia

Fay looked so happy with Asher. Her eyes shined with love as she laughed at something he said. Jason put his arm around me as we got closer to them. Fay glanced up smiling when our eyes met. We run towards each other in slow motion and I go in for a hug and she goes for a hive five. We miss and tumble on the ground laughing as the boys checked and asked if we were OK.

"Lydia! You look great! And so healthy! Mating does wonders hu?" She said teasing me. I punch her in the arm hard and she chuckled.

"Shut up! What about you and Asher? Lose your V card yet?" She blushes and grabs my arm tugging me to the bathroom. The boys stand there in shock.

"I think I'm going to tonight," She whispered to me so quiet that I barely heard.

"No! We need to go shopping this week and get ready I'm so excited!" I shout. She hushes me saying all other werewolves could hear us. We start for the door and before I open it Fay stops me. I give her a what the fuck look I've perfected over the years. She kicks the door hard and we hear Jason and Asher said oww through the thick plastic.

We come out giggling as they tried to pretend that they weren't ease dropping. Trying to talk to each other about how the longest tongue was bla bla inches long.

The bell rang and I couldn't wait for the weekends. Jason grabs my hand and we start walking to my class with Fay and Ash behind us laughing at each other. I stop and realize what I needed to do.

To scared to do the right thing I say I'll be back in a second and call my master.

"I quit bitch." I said through the cell and hung up throwing the phone on the ground and stepp on it like in the movies. The phone died and I felt peaceful as I dashed for class where my loved ones were waiting for me.

Villain

She quit. That good for nothing little piece of shit. My mind blanked and I stab the wall. Zane looked at me knowing something was wrong. I gave him a go to hell look and he growled. I ignored it even though I was pissed off.

"Listen, Alpha. Why do you care about this so much?" He asked.

"Zane. She killed him. She killed my mate."

"No that's what you think. What if she didn't? What if your brother lied to the whole pack?" He said hitting me with questions that I longed to answer. I couldn't and I softened.

"Explain."

"Well maybe D---"

"DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" I screamed pulling my knife and I threw it hard at him. It spun in the air hitting nothing as he expected my move. I look at him wishing that he was my mate. So we could both be happy so I didn't care about the death of my mate.

He sighed and pulled me into a hug. I pull away.

"Zane. I want you to see kidnap Fay next week. Bring her here." He nods and walks out of the room.

This is it. It was going to end in a week. My voices in my head argued. Why are you giving up? Not cool. I don't understand ....... Why does our life suck?

"I don't know." I said to myself as I ignored my voices and closed my eyes thinking about him. I almost smile until one of my voices screams he's dead. My heart broke in the pain or realization. I broke my finger and started to laugh. The pain in my heart dulled as my brain processed that I just broke my finger. I cluck my finger smiling while crying.

The pain felt so good. It already was healing as I stared in wonder. The bone cracked as it mended itself.

I change into my wolf. She was badly limping and her image was horrible. No one would know I was an Alpha unless I talked. Ever since I lost my mate she refused to live completely. Revenge was the only thing that kept her living.

I ran the wind flowing through my fur. My paw fully healed I sprint to an old house.

I paw the door open and see memories. It was like everything never happened and she was still my best friend. I walk slowly looking at everything until I start walking up the stairs.

Every step was harder then the last. Reaching the top was hell. I turn to Fay's room. Her scent lingered on everything. I look at the window, the DVDs covered in dust but I could see that other then that everything was the same. Like before. I pondered enough and walked out reluctant. It was time.

I entered Dylan's room. The smell that hit me was faint. And unlike Fay's room everything was gone. The room was empty like my memory of him. I loved him. I never got to tell him.

My mate was gone. My head spinning round and round as the fragment of his death came back. Haunting me once again.

Flash back

I was running to this house. I felt Dylan through our bond. It was one way because he wasn't old enough. The bond was getting weaker and weaker as I felt him struggling to stay alive. Struggling to breath.

I opened the door and ran up stairs.

"Fay! Fay! Somethings wrong with Dylan! He i-" I stared at Fay Dylans body in her hands. Her hands moved off his mouth startled as I screamed.

I fainted. When I woke up I was in my house. My brother asked me what I saw. I told him everything and he said that Fay suffocated him before he became a wolf. She was worried that he would somehow inherit the family's riches. At first I didn't believe him but he said that the whole family was gone. The only person who stayed was Dylan's body.

Everything made sense and I hated myself for being her friend. I lost my mind and had to go to special classes to become better. After weeks of it I was finally OK to go out again. Carson asked if I wanted to help him find her.

I said yes.

Carson was a bad alpha corrupted by the power. I still never doubted his word. He was a good brother to me. He was my family.

Fay left and that must mean she was guilty.

Doesn't it?

Hi all! Christmas is coming up! So excited. I hope you like the chapter. Sorry that its short. I'm sorry if you don't like how I'm developing the villain, but every villain has a story on why they became evil. I think writers don't develop this in stories very often. Vote and comment. Until next post. Meep Out!