Chapter five

Chapter five

Fay

My life sucks. I never wanted a mate. They'd just hold me down. My wolf was pissed of at me. She wanted her mate. Damn my life! Why did this have to happen now. All I even wanted was to be a lone wolf with a normal life. I hated packs ever since my brother died. I didn't want to remember, but it was to late.

Flashback

I came home from school with my brother, Dylan. I was only 16 while he was turning 15 next week. My family planned his birthday for at least a month now. Dylan was shy and had no friends. My family never understood why. After school we always ate dinner straight away.

"So as you guys know we've been in this pack for about 6 months now," Dad started to explain.

"We're moving?" Dylan asked a little too happily

"No. Your mother and I have decided that this is a great place to finally settle down," My brother freaked out and ran upstairs into his bedroom.

"What the hecks wrong with him?" I asked

"I don't know, Fay will you talk to him?" Mom asked me with more that's an order then a pretty please. I sighed and walked up the stairs to his room. I heard my worried parents down stairs, but I blocked their voices out as I called out "Dylan let me in!" The door opens.

It was obvious that he'd been crying. His eyes were red and swollen and it looked like he pulled out some of his own hair.

"What the hell are you doing to yourself!" I said/shouted at him. He looked down ashamed starting to cry again. I stepped towards him and hugged him.

"I... Don't..... No. School," He said though the tears.

"But why?" I asked knowing this was a serious matter all of a sudden.

"I can't..... Say,"

"Don't worry tomorrow we can talk about it in the morning," I said not knowing what to do in this situation. He doesn't look at me as he says " Bye Fay. I love you," I left his room a sense of urgency in me but I didn't listen to it as I fell asleep in my own bed.

Flashback ends

I was crying now. It was my fault in the end. I never noticed when he became depressed. When I started to talk about a new year of life for him with his birthday around the corner his smile was forced. And most of all I never saw his wolf.

"Fay," I heard someone said. I turned to see Ash. "Why didn't you tell me you were a werewolf?"

"Because I don't want to be in your pack," I saw his eyes blacken as he heard me.

"Well your my mate so you have to be in my pack now," He said.

"No I'm not I'm leaving now,"

"Hell no! You're not leaving. Not when I'm still alive!"

"I'm not staying in a stupid pack,"

"What do you have against them?"

"You want to know? Fine, last time I was in a pack they bullied my brother to death. He committed suicide! The fucking alpha did nothing! He knew about it and he did nothing! My brother was ordered to never tell anyone about it. I found his body! Overdose on pills!" His eyes softened as he said "I'm sorry, but my pack would never do that," That made me mad.

"What about Jason! He got bullied 24/7 until I came in the picture!" He looked down ashamed.

"I'm sorry. But I can't let you leave me," He said staring into my eyes. I got lost in his beautiful blue, just like the first day of school. He grabbed my arm and I remembered the situation I was in.

"Are you going to stay?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"No," I whispered.

"Then I'm sorry," He replied his eyes growing darker.

"Sorry abo-" I started saying when he bit me! My wolf was happy about him marking us, me I was mad as hell.

"Shit!" I screamed pushing him away. It was to late though. What the fuck! I thought to myself. He fucking marked me! I shifted not caring that I was wearing clothes and dashed away.

Ash

OK marking her was not the best idea, but my wolf was driving me crazy. I ended up agreeing with him that we needed to mark her. I wish I didn't. I could feel her feelings towards me now and it hurt. She hated me and was extremely pissed off at me, but under all of it I knew she loved me. She was just to scared to admit it to herself.

Now that I can feel her emotions it was going to be easier to find. Give her time my wolf said to me. OK, but how much time are we talking about. A few days he said. What! I need her now. I can't wait that long. Do you want her to run away again? He asked. No..... I sighed.

I loved her already. I just hope she can love me as much as I love her.

OK! Chapter 5 is done! Yay! I can't believe that I have more than 100 readers! Thanks for giving my book a chance! Please comment so I can become a better writer! And fan me so I can talk to you guys! Thanks again! Meep out!