Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

Fay

"Wake up!" I said throwing a pillow at Lydia.

"Fuck! What the hell?!" Lydia shouted throwing the pillow back at me.

"Time to get ready for school!" I said.

"Why do you sound so happy? Can't we just ditch it and go to the mall?" She grunted.

"No! Our futures are at stake! We need to go to school! To learn and prosper! Stop the bullying! Eat the pie at lunch!" I demand.

"Fine......"

Later on

"Oh My God...... Your car is so cool."

"Thanks Lydia. I created it. Its the only one in existence." I reply.

"Whoa.... How did you do that?" She asked.

"I'm rich Lydia. I can do stuff because I have money."

"Nice," She said awestruck.

The car ride to school was short. As I said before everyone lived close to the school. It was one of the only nice places to live in Tacoma.

When I stopped the car a guy came up.

"Hey. Nice ride. I've seen you before. You're the new kid," He started off. "I think we should hang out sometime here's my number." He placed a piece of paper on the desk of the car and left.

"He was hot," Lydia stated. Sure he was hot, but because Ash was my mate he kind of made me grossed out. Thinking of which here he comes. And he looks pissed off.

"Who the hell was that guy?!" He hissed.

"Don't use that tone with me!" I said half shouting. His eyes softened as he realised that the guy was some person I didn't know.

"I'm sorry. I was just worried...." He said weakly.

"Sorry my ass! Don't be so protective and possessive on me. I can take care of myself!" I proclaimed trying to sound independent. He nodded his head and left.

"He's hot. Why did you not jump him?" Lydia said. I would be mad at h

her for saying he was hot, but the last part made me laugh.

"Why? Because he needs to earn it. And plus I'm not a whore. I haven't even lost my virginity yet." I said blushing just a tad.

"Really? But you're so pretty and have a brain. Unlike the other girls at this school." I shrug to her comment and we walk into the school.

Ash

I wish I wasn't so possessive. I know she needs space, but my alpha genes are too strong. They'll cool down a little after I fully mate her. That's a long time from now. She may not even let me... That thought crushed my heart. I could only hope that she would let me someday.

"Hey John." I said seeing my long time friend.

"Hey wh-Shit what's wrong?" He asked when seeing my face.

"Is it that easy to see that I'm in distress?" I asked.

"Hell yeah! So what's wrong?"

"Well I found my mate..."

"Yeah really? There was a rumor that you did, but I didn't think it was true. I wanted you to tell me straight up." Ah John one of my only true friends. Even though I was his alpha he always treated me the same as everyone else. That could because he was the nbeta so his genes want to challenge mine, but I know that thats not true.