Chapter six

Chapter six

Fay

Where can I go? More importantly what should I do... Well my wolf wanted to complete the mating process. Heck no! That mark was forced on me. Normal mates mark while mating. And we all know what mating is right? Yeah its having sex. And no way am I doing that with him now. I guess there was only one thing I could do... Go to a friend's house! Okay so I know John and Ash are close, so that leaves only Jason. Wow I really am anti social.

"Hey Jas can I stay over at your house for awhile?" I asked him as soon as he answered his cell phone.

"Sure. Whats up though?"

"Well it turns out that Ash is my- Ow what the hell!" I felt a sharp stab at my neck.

"Fay! Fay! Whats going on? Are you OK?" Jason asked me panicking at my sudden out bust. I pulled out the thing in my neck. It was the dart. Everything was getting dizzy and I fell down in someones arms. My cell phone dropping on the grass with a quiet thump. "Fay! fay......" I heard Jason say as everything went black. My last thought before being completely out I'm in deep shit now. Where the hell is Ash.

Ash

What the fuck is going on! I thought to myself as I felt dizzy suddenly and almost fell to the ground in surprise. Fay. Something must have happened to her. My wolf was clawing at me wanting to come out. My cell rang and I picked it up hoping it was Fay, even though that was a ridiculous thing to hope since she dosen't have my number, my hope was shattered as I heard a male voice on the other end.

"Ash!" A voice I knew called.

"Who is this?" I asked everyone in the pack used our mind link unless they haven't shifted yet.

"Its Jason! Listen Fay's in trouble!" He said as my heart dropped.

"How do you know? Where is she?"

"I don't know. I was on the phone with her. She wanted to stay at my place and she mentioned your name before it got quiet on the other end,"

"Damn it!" I shouted.

"What do we do Alpha?" Jason asked.

"I'm going to find her,"

"I'm coming with you Alpha,"

"You can't come. You'll just slow me down,"

"Well shes my best friend! Why do you care so much? Its not like you ever cared about her, plus she doesn't know about werewolves you'll need back up,"

"Jason, she is a werewolf and I'm her mate,"

"Whoa. What! But but how?"

"Fine you can come. We're wasting time!" I needed to find her and know shes safe and this conversation was wasting precious time.

"Yes Alpha," He said. Opps I used my alpha voice on him. "We should split up or something. Then we can cover more ground," He continued. It sounded like a good plan.

"OK, let find her," I said ending the call.

Fay

And that's how I ended up in this basement. I was scared for the first time since I left the pack, that bullied my brother, with my parents. I made to many mistakes in my life. And imagine it all started with moving to America. To escape the pack. Now I was being held hostage in a dark creep basement with water dripping from the ceiling.

I wasn't scared of dying. I was scared of what was going to happen. If I died then I could finally say sorry to my little brother. Sorry that I never knew. Sorry that I was to late to save him. Light blinded me though a crack of an opening door. Standing there was a masked figure and a girl in rag clothing. She was skinny and there was some dry blood on her. She had green eyes and blond hair with a red dye streak. She'd been crying recently as her eyes were shot and puffy. I was shocked to discover that she was human when the masked man was a werewolf.

"I'm so sorry," She whispered to me.

"Sorry for what?" I asked her.

"For this," She said as I looked at my neck again. Damn another dart, but this time I stayed awake as a numb feeling crossed my body. I couldn't move. This was not good. She unlocked my prison door and pulled me out. I was shocked and scared at the same time. I was shocked that she could actually pull me out with her weak body and scared knowing something awful was going to happen to me.

The masked figure slowly moved towards me.

"Who the fuck are you guys," I said trying to keep my voice strong, but it came out scratchy. The man nods to the girl.

"I'm Lydia Mercy. And this is my master," She replied a little too rehearse to me.

"Thanks for that wonderful information, but I was talking to you "master"," I said emphasizing master.

"Come on Fay. We know each other," The masked man said in a charming way with a British accent. I mean it would have been charming if I didn't know who he was, but I did and it used to be charming to me, but now I think I peed my pants hearing it.

"No. It can't be you," I said not even trying to cover the fear laced in my voice.

"But it is Fay. My my it took awhile to find you, but now you can't run away," He said as he pulled his mask off. His face was beautiful like last time I saw him, but he had a scar across his face this time. I couldn't help but stare at it. "Yes, this was the parting gift you gave me before leaving," He said seeing my stare.

"Please let me go," I begged scared of him and mad at how weak I seemed. Any other time I would be dissing him like no tomorrow, but I knew what he was capable of. And I couldn't stop him.

"Now now my sweet little Fay. I have my plans with you. We alphas always win. Think about that next time you run from me," He said a knife appearing for the first time in his hand. He started cutting my skin. It hurt like hell and I screamed.

"Please stop!" I shouted.

"Now now. That's not my name Fay," He stated deepening the cuts.

"Please stop Carson," I screamed.

"I din't hear my title," He said taking the knife and stabbing me in the stomach once.

"Please stop Alpha Carson," I said my voice barely there.

"Good girl. I'll see you later," He said as he walked out. "And Lydia, make sure she doesn't escape."

"Yes master," She quickly replied. I looked at Lydia wanting to hate her, but I couldn't she was just following orders. She looked at me. Please please end the pain I thought as I looked into her eyes. I think she heard my thought because she nodded and threw a dart at my hand. The pain lessened and I fell into a blissful sleep.

Muhaha! Didn't expect that now did you? Sorry it took so long. I was super busy. So here is chapter six. Hope you like it. I'm going to be busy for the next 4 or so days, so it will be awhile before I post again. How about this, if I get 30 votes then I will write/post the next chapter tomorrow or the next day after that? So vote for it and comment! Don't be afraid to fan me either! Meep out!