Chapter ten

Chapter ten

Fay

Brunch was interesting. With Ash's mom giving me a never ending supply of questions and me answering them. Ash was just staring at his food. I was sure that he was worried or something. I finished my food and realised something.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"Its Sunday," Ash's mom said. That's good. I needed to see Wolf. Hes going to be mad at me.

"I have to go. Thank you for the meal," I said pushing in my chair. I started to walk out of their house when Ash stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to see a friend."

"Is this a guy friend?"

"Yeah."

"You can't see him."

"You aren't the boss of me."

"Fine I'm going with you then." I sigh. I wanted him to met Wolf so why not now. I started to take off my clothes. He just stared as I was only in my bra and underwear. OK its not like I was going to completely get naked in front of him so I shifted. My bra and underwear were ripped to shreds. I started to run in wolf form.

Running as my wolf made me so free. Ash was probably still taking his clothes off so I went ahead to see Wolf.

'Wolf? You there?'

'Yes where the fuck were you?' He was worried I could tell.

'Long story.........' I told him the whole story.

'I wish I could kill him over again.'

'Me two Wolf me two.'

'So this Ash. Is he your mate or something.....' I stare at the ground. 'No way! He is!'

'So what?'

'Fay I have waited forever to finally meet your mate' Wolf came running at me and we ended up crashing into each other. We made weird wolf laughing noises as we both got up. A howl inturupted our reunion.

Ash did not look happy. He stood there looking at Wolf. Actually it was more like a glare that promised if you hurt my girl I'll kill you. Great thanks to his alpha genes hes twice as protective and possessive.

He looked at me trying to say something. I couldn't mind link him yet he needed to fully mate me or I had to join his pack. I needed to make him work for me before I did either of those things. I looked at him deeply and told Wolf 'He can't understand us'

'I'll let him join in on my mind link.' It was unfair. Technically I was in Wolf's pack so he could talk to other Alphas throught the mind link. But he wasn't letting me hear. Stupid werewolf boys.......

They stared at each other as if they were in a staring contest. Finally after 5 minutes Wolf talked to me.

'So he marked you.'

'Yeah. I'm cool with it though. Don't tell him yet. I want to make him work for it.'

'Ah Fay. You always know how to screw someone's life.'

'Yes I do. Lets run.' With that said I started to run. I have to admit running with wolf was amazing but with Ash next to me my world felt complete. Maybe Ash isn't like all the players I've met. Maybe I can fall in love with him. Maybe this can work out.

Meanwhile.............

Lydia

Waking up in a strange place just fucks up my life more. Where the fuck am I? A hospital? What the fuck! Though I do love my hospitals. And who's the hot guy next to me?

"Thank God you're up! You scared me!" His voice was so hot and could be mistaken for one of those bad boy rockers.

"Who are you?" My voice was wavering. My throat was dry and talking was painful. I liked the pain. Call it my guilty pleasure.

"I'm Jason Wellington. You're Lydia right?" His voice excited. I studied him and knew instantly he was a geek. I knew he was into me but I don't go for the geeks. I go for the bad boys/rockers.

"Yeah. Look it was nice to met you, but I'm leaving. Bye."

"No! You can't leave! Do you know about werewolves?"

"Are you one?"

"Yeah."

"Then fuck off and stay the fuck away from me."

"I can't. Do you know what a mate is?"

"No and I don't care."

"You can't go." He growled grabbing my arm preventing me from leaving. Seeing this side of him all possessive and badass melted my heart.

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Because you're going to my house." He lifted me up and carried me out.

"Let me go!" I wailed like a 6 year old. He didn't reply as he continued to walk.

Muhaha! Don't know why I did that..... I'm sorry that its short. Anyway hope you like it. Please vote. School is seriously killing my writing time I'm sorry about that. I love you all! I have over 1000 readers! I'm so happy! Next chapter will be next week I think. Meep out!