The rise of a Pokémon master

By KingSnooze09

Ash Ketchum a ten year old boy ready for his Pokémon journey.Along his side is a electric rodent with that wa... More

I choose you
I choose you part 2
A Fresh Start
Journey Through Viridian Forest part 1
Move sets.
Viridian Forest Part 2
Challenge of the Samurai
Showdown in Pewter city
Show down in Pewter City part two
Move sets part 2
The Journey of a coordinator
Clefairy and the moon stone
The Water flowers of cerulean City
You win some, you lose some
The school of hard knocks
Bulbasaur and the hidden village
Charmander the first flame of aura
Here comes the Squirtle squad
Mystery at the light house
Electric shock show down
A shocking new move!(Yes I know it's a bad pun, deal with it)
A battling shipwreck
A vacation and relaxation
A Cruel Vacation
A frightful evolution
Not exactly love at first sight
A sweet smelling Showdown
A sweet smelling showdown part 2
A sweet smelling showdown part 3
A sweet smelling showdown part 4
The trials of a coordinator
The trials of a coordinator part 2
A breediful evolution(I know, bad pun deal with it.)
Breediful battles
Breediful battles part 2
Team Rocket take over.
The takeover
The bad, the good, and both
Move Sets part 4
The Calvary has arrived!
It's finally over
Setting off
Mankey goes bananas
A mind breaking showdown
A troubling tournament
A rockin evolution!(I know it's cheesy)
The end of a rockin rematch!
The end of a way to long tournament
Leaving the big city
The familiar smell of lavender
breakin out!
Don't get between a momma Ursarang and her cub
A battle of parenting
Learning about the past
Training all day and training all night.
Move sets part 5
Child hunting
Hypno's nap time
Another day, another city
The not so gringey city
The not so Gringey city part 2
Dose dang Digletts!
Digging up a new team member
Move sets part 6
A contagiously good battle
A blazing battle

Move sets part 3

105 0 0
By KingSnooze09

                                                                          Ash Pokémon 

Pikachu:gender:Male, Ability Static.Moves:Thunder Bolt, Electro Web, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Dig, and Volt Tackle.Pidgeotto:gender:Female Tangled Feet.Moves:Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Double Team, Air Slash,and Feather Dance.Butterfree:gender:Male, Ability:Compound Eyes.Moves:Bug Bite, Electro Web, Iron Defense, Air Slash, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Energy Ball, and Psybeam.Cubone:gender:Male, Ability Lightning Rod.Moves:Growl, Leer, Bone Club, Headbutt, Bonemerang, and Fire Punch.Bulbasaur:gender:Female, Ability Overgrow.Moves:Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Take Down, Razor Leaf, Sweet Scent, and Bulldoze.Charmander:gender:Male, Ability Blaze.Moves:Growl, Scratch, Ember, Smokescreen, and Fire Fang.Squirtle:gender:Male, Ability Torrent.Moves:Water Gun, Bubble, Bite, Rapid Spin, Water Pulse, and Aurora Beam.Krabby:Gender:Female, Ability Hyper Cutter.Moves:Harden, Vice Grip, Bubble Beam, Mud Shot, Metal Claw, and Stomp.

                                                                 James Pokémon 

Growlie:Gender:Male, Ability Flash Fire.Moves:Bite, Howl, Double Kick, Odor Slueth, Flame Wheel, Dig, Fire Fang, Iron Tail, Aerial Ace, and Fire Spin.Carnivine:Gender:Male, Ability Levitate.Moves:Growth, Bite, Vine Whip, Bullet Seed, Energy Ball, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf ,Knock Off, and Rock Throw.Meowth:Gender:Male, Ability Technician.Moves:Metal Claw, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Thunder Bolt, and Aerial Ace.Koffing:Gender:Male, Ability Levitate.Moves:Poison Gas, Smog, Smokescreen, Gyro Ball, Clear Smog, Toxic Spikes, Thunderbolt, and Sludge.Weepinbell:Gender:Female, Ability Chlorophyll.Moves:Vine Whip, Growth, Acid, Sleep Powder, Grass Knot, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Razor Leaf, Bullet Seed, Sludge, and Earth Power.Magikarp:Gender:Male, Ability Rattled.Move:Splash.

                                                                Jessie Pokemon

Ekans:Gender:Female, Ability Intimidate.Moves:Glare, Wrap, Poison Jab, Acid, Dig, Bite, Aqua Tail, and Iron Tail.Spearow:Gender:Female, Ability Keen Eye.Moves:Steel Wing, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Quick Attack, Double Team and, Razor Wind.Beedrill:Gender:Male, Ability Swarm.Moves:Electro Web, Bug Bite, Iron Defense, Twineedle, Cross Poison, Throat Chop, and Aerial Ace.

                                                                   Misty Pokemon 

Goldeen:Gender:Female, Ability Water Veil.Moves:Water Sport, Supersonic, Horn Attack, Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Icy Wind, Signal Beam, and Psybeam.Staryu:Gender unknown but prefers Female, Ability Natural Cure.Moves:Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Recover, Swift, Bubble Beam, Power Gem, Aurora Beam, Psybeam, and Whirlpool.Gyarados:Gender:Female, Ability Intimidate.Moves:Tackle, Water Gun, and Bite.Oddish:GenderFemale, Ability Chlorophyll.Moves:Growth, Sweet Scent, Acid, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain, and Razor Leaf.

                                                                       Brock Pokémon 

Geodude:Gender:Male, Ability Sturdy.Moves:Rollout, Rock Throw, Smack Down, Magnitude, Gyro Ball, and Fire Punch.Ryhorn:Gender:Female, Ability Rock Head.Moves:Horn Attack, Stomp, Bulldoze, Smack Down, Thunder Fang, Smart Strike, Headbutt, and Fire Fang.Onix:Gender:Male, Ability Rock Head.Moves:Rock Throw, Bind, Rock Tomb, Dragon Breath, Stealth Rock, Iron Tail, and Dig.Zubat:Gender:Male, Ability Inner Focus.Moves:Absorb, Poison Fang, Air Cutter, Bite, Wing Attack, and Confuse Ray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 70 19
Ash Ketchum, a 10-year-old from the town of Pallet embarks on his Pokémon journey. His goal: Become a Pokémon Master. However, things are a little mo...
657 1 28
The story begins with a boy named Ash Ketchum stumbling upon a large trunk in the attic of his house. He finds the photo of an unknown person and set...
1.2K 34 13
A young man from our world is reincarnated into the world of Pokemon. Now the brother of Ash Ketchum, Lucas must learn more about the world he now li...
3K 17 35
Ashley Ketchum starts her journey at age ten, she embarks on a wonderful journey filled with love and excitement and a bit of danger, what will she e...