Queen B

By Perfect_Poppy

Transferring to Belvoire University, Thailand native student Lisa Manoban looks forward to being able to have... More

EEN
TWEE
VIER
VYF
SES
SEWE
AGT
NEGE
TIEN
ELF
TWAALF
DERTIEN
VIERTIEN
VYFTIEN
SESTIEN
SEWENTIEN
AGTIEN
NEGENTIEN
TWINTIG
EEN-EN-TWINTIG
TWEE-EN-TWINTIG
DRIE-EN-TWINTIG
VIER-EN-TWINTIG
VYF-EN-TWINTIG
SES-EN-TWINTIG
SEWE-EN-TWINTIG
AGT-EN-TWINTIG
NEGE-EN-TWINTIG
DERTIG
EEN-EN-DERTIG
TWEE-EN-DERTIG
DRIE-EN-DERTIG
VIER-EN-DERTIG
VYF-EN-DERTIG
SES-EN-DERTIG
SEWE-EN-DERTIG
AGT-EN-DERTIG
NEGE-EN-DERTIG
VIERTIG
EEN-EN-VIERTIG
TWEE-EN-VIERTIG
DRIE-EN-VIERTIG
VIER-EN-VIERTIG
VYF-EN-VIERTIG
SES-EN-VIERTIG
SEWE-EN-VIERTIG
AGT-EN-VIERTIG
NEGE-EN-VIERTIG
VYFTIG
EEN-EN-VYFTIG
TWEE-EN-VYFTIG
DRIE-EN-VYFTIG
VIER-EN-VYFTIG
VYF-EN-VYFTIG
SES-EN-VYFTIG
SEWE-EN-VYFTIG
AGT-EN-VYFTIG
NEGE-EN-VYGTIG
SESTIG
PLEASE HELP ME
EEN-EN-SESTIG
TWEE-EN-SESTIG
DRIE-EN-SESTIG
VIER-EN-SESTIG
VYF-EN-SESTIG
SES-EN-SESTIG
SEWE-EN-SESTIG

DRIE

19.4K 785 502
By Perfect_Poppy

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Please do take the time to listen to the songs I add, I like to think that they set the mood of the chapter. And if they don't, then I just like the song. Lol. Thank you all for the comments and votes so far, I really appreciate it. Hopefully more will read my story :D

Anyway, here is chapter three of Queen B.

~~~

This was not how Lisa was expected her day at Belvoire to be going. While she did manage to get herself registered and fill in all the necessary documents, she did not expect to receive the full, intensive break down of what exactly happens at this University. She went head to toe with the Ice Princess of the school, only to then come face to face to the supposed Queen B of the school.

Jennie Kim.

Her name itself just tells the blonde that she is someone to be noticed. The girl's face is still in her mind. Not a blemish or flaw on her face or body, enticing feline eyes that just enrapture you on the spot. Lisa certainly found herself getting rooted to the ground when the feline brunette fixed her gaze on her. Everything about her screamed rich and powerful, as well as the vibe that she is not someone to be messed with.

But at the moment, Lisa could not care about that as she washed herself under the shower, grumbling as she rinsed her hair of the soap suds of her shampoo. After the whole stand off thing with Irene and Jennie, along with getting doused with probably ripped off purified water, Rose thought it would be best for them to retreat back to the dormitory and to lay low for the rest of the day.

Yeji was incredibly apologetic to the blonde for getting herself noted by Jennie, but she was grateful for her kind efforts. It is not every day for someone to stand up to one of the ruling people of the university and it sounds like Irene is second to the most powerful in the university to Jennie. So, it was not every day for her to be taken on by someone else. And that someone was surprisingly Lisa, the foreign transfer who does not know the rules of the University yet.

Lisa brushed off Yeji's apologies and simply said she will do it again if the freshman runs through the similar experience again and the blonde meant it. No one deserves to be bullied and treated like dirt like Yeji was being treated by the Ice princess. And if she sees someone else getting bullied like that, Lisa already knows that she will step in to help. Everyone needs a helping hand when facing a problem and Lisa intends to be that hand which everyone needs.

Jackson shook his head and chuckled, ruffling up her already wet hair before offering to walk Yeri to her to someplace where she could wash up and with a bright blushing face, Yeji nodded and found herself getting lead away by the black haired rebel who waved farewell to the Australian and Thai transfers.

By the time Lisa and Rose arrived at the dorms, practically everyone in the dorms already knew about the confrontation which Lisa had with Irene and Jennie. Some of the other girls who were living in the dorm popped out of their rooms to catch a look at the woman who decided to confront the two girls leading woman in the university. Some even smiled and complimented her for doing so, earning thumbs ups and even some high fives which the blonde accepted with confusion.

Rose didn't say anything but lead the two of them back to the dorms, opening it up with her ID card and then opening up for the two of them. She headed towards one of the cupboards in the room and pulled out a few towels and handed it to the blonde who was busy trying to tug at the wet shirt which was sticking to her abdomen.

"Go on and take a shower, we can talk after wards. I'll order us some food."

"You can order food?"

Rose chuckled and gave her a 'really' look. "You have seen some of the students here. Is that really a question?"

Lisa shrugged and chose not to answer as she walked towards the bathroom while Rose went to the kitchen to look at the various takeaway menus which she had. Lisa quickly undressed herself, grimacing as she pulled her wet clothes off her and quickly got into the shower and sighed as the hot water hit her skin. While it was nowhere as bad as Yeji's coffee stain, the sensation of wet clothes was not pleasant, and she just wanted to distract herself as she began to wash her hair and her body.

Once she was done, she quickly got dressed into some sweat pants and a T-shirt and dried off the rest of her hair with her hair dryer before finally exiting her room to see Rose sitting in the living room in sweat pants and a shirt as well. She turned around when she heard Lisa's footsteps and she smiled as Lisa looked at her outfit in confusion.

"We are indoors and don't plan on leaving again any time soon. Comfort is the most important thing and what is better than having a comfort buddy with you?"

Lisa smiled and joined the blonde on the couch, crossing her legs under her and leaning back into the seat and sighing out in relief as she began to relax. Rose mimicked her and stretched out on the couch and poked the blonde gently on the leg as she leaned on the armchair. Lisa glared at the offending foot.

"Watch it."

"My foot was here first."

'Well, I'm sitting here."

"I was sitting here first, so therefore my foot was here first before you plonked down on its couch."

"I'm offended by your foot."

"And my foot is offended by you, so it is a two-way street."

The two roommates stared at each other for a few moments before bursting out into laughter, both shaking their heads at their ridiculous banter.

"You're ridiculous."

"Pot meet kettle."

"Touché."

The two of them then sat in silence, simply relaxing for a few moments as the day's events replayed through their minds. Lisa could feel the Australian's gaze on her, but she chose to ignore it for a moment as she thought back to how she interacted with the students in the school. How they all just hovered together like sheep, but there was a distinction to their flocks. They only stayed in the one group, not interacting with others. And just judging on their clothes and the way they held themselves, Lisa could spot the line that it was all due to the different classes of students.

She finally turned to Rose and the blonde was already gazing at her, holding her head up with one hand as she leaned her elbow on the armchair behind her as she was leaning against it. The blonde looked at her with a tight-lipped smile.

"You want to talk about it, don't you?"

"...Yeah."

Rose sighed and sat up, still leaning against the armchair but looking at Lisa a bit more straightly. She bit her bottom lip for a few motets, her eyes flickering between Lisa's eyes and the door, as if she was expecting the explanation or an easier way to say what she was going to say easier.

"The one thing which is very obvious is that Belvoire is not like most universities."

Well that part was fairly obvious. Lisa was tempted to say that, but she instead kept her lips shut and looked at the Australian girl as she took a deep breath to gather her thoughts.

"It was built for students who were mainly interested in the Arts and Entertainment. A lot of A-listers contributed to the construction of the University and mostly it was their kids and relatives who attended the school, along with only the top of staff who had experience and knowledge of the modules they taught. But of course, they offer other classes, but arts and entertainment is the biggest one."

Lisa nodded and Rose took another breath before continuing.

"But anyway, more and more students began to enrol in Belvoire and with most of the Student body only being kids of the founders and owners, they decided to open it up to more students. So, anyone could enter the university as long as they had the qualifications and talents to get in. So, you could a common college student in your town, but if you had the skills and intelligence they were looking for, then you can get in without a doubt. Belvoire likes to look for talent and to be able to broaden their reputation with having the best accomplishments from students they deem acceptable to enter the university."

Lisa nodded, thinking back on when she the document in the letter box back in Thailand which told her that Belvoire was offering her a scholarship to attend their school.

"And while I do agree that Belvoire really can help someone into getting a better future right after graduation, there is a certain...system which is set in place which is a sort of 'inside joke' of sorts which only the students and the entire school body knows about."

Rose bit her lip again, pausing as she looked at the blonde who was looking at her seriously, leaning forward slightly as she listens intently to what the blonde had to say. Inside joke was just putting it lightly to what happens in the university.

"While it is great that anyone can get into a university, your opportunities and chances really do depend on who your family is."

Lisa furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but continued to listen as Rose spoke.

"If you are from a rich family, or have some sort of influence in the university, then you get certain chances and opportunities which ordinary students like you and me won't have. They have better textbooks, better equipment, practically better everything which the university provides for them. They also get chances to experience certain things which will help them in their future. Like they will be able to attend events where established people go to and mingle with them to already get a foot and practically a few steps into the door to secure their future. They also get better equipment when studying, like laptops, tablets and then personal tutoring from professors or outside tutors who can help them in any way they can. They get to rub elbows with the elites, as well as setting their future in concrete all because of their rich family reputation. While the rest of us from ordinary families...we get nothing of the sort."

Lisa jaw dropped as she heard all this. Her eyes were bugged out a bit. Was she hearing this correctly? Was she really hearing this correctly?

"Wait, are you telling me...that if you are rich, you get the best of the best of the education here and much more than that...while if you are poor, then you just get the basic essentials?"

Rose looked at her grimly. "Basically yes."

Lisa snapped back like she was slapped. Seriously? This really happened in this school. Thinking back on what she has seen today, she does remember seeing the looks she was getting from other students, particularly the ones who were dressed all fancily and all branded. She also noticed that rich dressed students stayed with one another, all in groups while students in outfits like her stayed together. Even Yeji was dressed considerably simpler than to what Irene and her friends were wearing. And the way that Jennie looked at her like she was the dirt at the bottom of her high-priced heels, it was clear that students like her did not like the fact that common people attended the university.

"And...That girl...Jennie Kim...just who is she?"

Rose sighed and twirled a piece of her hair around her finger as she closed her eyes and gathered her thoughts. Lisa looked at her intently, unintentionally clenching her fists. She doesn't know why she wanted to know so badly, but she had to know just who this feline woman was. The way that the crowd immediately silenced when she entered the picture told the blonde that she was someone to be weary of. And with her saying that her father was the co-owner of the school, that told her that Jennie had some sort of hold on the students at Belvoire and she wanted to know to what extent did that control go.

"Jennie's dad is Kwon Jiyong, one of the biggest business tycoons in the world. He has a grip in almost all the businesses in the country, as well in a few in other countries. He has been a prodigy since childhood and his family has been in the business world for generations. Her mom is Sandara Park. She is practically her husband's counterpart. Her family has had a long line of businesses under their belt, as well as various connections to other business, some rumoured to be not quite legal. They both literally rule the business world. And they happen to be one of the co-owners of the Belvoire."

Lisa's eyes widened. So basically, Jennie was the princess of two massive business tycoons? What the hell! But Lisa then noticed the word used to describe their hold on Belvoire and curiously asked her roommate.

"Wait, co-owners? Who is the other owner?"

And that was when Rose hesitated. She bit her lip again and opened her mouth a few times to speak but then chose against what she was going to say. She let go of her twirled her and instead went to rub her neck, her fingers nervously rubbing the spot under her ear as if she was reminded of something which was there. She didn't speak for a few minutes before finally answering.

"Jisoo Kim. She's Jennie's cousin and her dad is Jennie's dad's brother."

"Cousin?"

Well Lisa did not expect there to be a cousin and Rose seemed to hesitant to speak again but she nodded, knowing that the blonde is now curious.

"Yeah, cousin. She was actually with Jennie earlier. The girl with raven hair? The one that stood behind her next to Nayeon, the one with bunny teeth? Yeah, that's her."

"Is her dad a businessman too?"

Rose slowly nodded. "Yeah, he and Jiyong were born from a business family, so it was inevitable for the two of them to be businessmen. His name is Taeyang, and he is mostly involved with airlines and Entertainment industries, being the main shareholder to most of the entertainment companies in the country and even a few branches overseas. His wife in Min Hyorin, and she actually used to be some kind of big-time actress. Turns out the two actually met when Taeyang had meeting at one of the entertainment companies and saw her walk9ing through the building. Apparently, it was love at first sight."

Rose has a slight smile on her face and even Lisa would admit that it actually was a cute story. But as she looked closer to Rose's face, she noticed that her expression was that of reminiscing. Like she was retelling the story that she has heard before. Rose lifted her gaze and noticed Lisa's eyes on her and immediately went to change the subject.

"A-Anyway, Jennie's dad and Jisoo's dad both own the company, essentially putting Jisoo and Jennie both at the top of the control line. Of course, with Jennie being the person she is, she makes sure to rule the campus with an iron fist and if there is anyone who even dares trying to go against her, she has the connections to be able to get them out of the university, and do much more damage than that if she really wants to,"

"No way...she sounds like some sort of Hitler!"

Lisa was completely shocked at this revelation and all Rose did was bitterly smile.

"That is essentially what she is. That is certainly one of the nicknames she has which she doesn't know about of course. Because if she did, everyone who calls her that will be tossed out of Belvoire quicker than they can say 'sorry'."

This was messed up. It was incredibly messed up. But it seems to be the norm here. And with all the power which Rose has described the Queen B has, Lisa just realised something really important.

"I just messed up big time, didn't I."

"Yep, you have practically asked for a death sentence."

"Oh great."

Lisa huffed, crossing her arms, and slumping back into the couch while Rose giggled at her pout. Lisa processed the information, biting her lip in thought until she jumped up again, looking at Rose for answers.

"What about the teachers? Surely they can do something!"

Unexpectedly, Rose burst out into laughter, shaking her head, and titling her head back as she laughed.

"The teachers? They are practically in the rich kids' pocket! They provide special treatment to all those rich kids. If they don't then it is a kiss goodbye to their jobs here at Belvoire. Of course, there are an odd few who treat everyone relatively equally but there is only so much they can do. Teacher's policy, 'Keep the thoroughbreds happy' and that is as far as they can go. So, don't get your hopes too high if you think they can stop the rich kids and the Jennie's reign. Jennie practically owns the school and that means she owns the teachers as well."

"Just what is wrong with this school!"

"I ask the same thing every day."

Lisa groaned and slumped back into the couch and Rose tapped her with her foot in what was supposed to be in comfort. Rose smiled.

"You'll see tomorrow. Just wait and enjoy your last night of sanity. It will all change tomorrow."

~~~

Lisa had to try not glare at the chuckles she heard around the corridors as she walked alongside Rose to her first class. Clearly yesterday's scene is still amazing and while most of the poor students looked at her in sympathy, they did nothing to try hush the rich students who all just smirked at her, stupidly laughing with each other while not hiding their sneering face from Lisa.

Rose patted her arm comfortingly, hoping that it would ease the blonde a little, but she knows better than to think it will help. Peer opinion matters most in Belvoire and Lisa has really set herself off in the deep end with the entire thing. First day was not going as smoothly as the blonde had hoped.

Thankfully, it was Photography class first so Lisa could at least be excited about one thing. With Rose knowing the University better than she does, she offered to take her to her first class, which was located on the far end of the University than where the dorms were so she was thankful for the blonde. Rose lingered at the entrance of the classroom, looking at the blonde in concern.

"You sure you'll be okay."

Lisa smiled. "It's okay Rosie, I'm a big girl and I'm sure I'll be fine. And if a few snooty rich kids want to take me on, then I will punch them right in the nose."

Lisa playfully raised her fist and Rose just laughed at her determined face. She quickly hugged her before hurrying off, music class being the first thing she had that morning. Smiling, Lisa quickly scanned her ID card at the small little monitor near the door and walked through and then she was completely taken aback at what she saw.

It was separated by two stories, a stair case leading up to the upper floor where it was decked with arm chairs and desks which wound around the side of it, a small tablet attacked to it and personal bag and camera holders attached to the side of it. On the upper floor walls, there also appeared to be various screens where you could edit photos and such as well as doing special affects from what Lisa could see. But then on the ground floor, there were just normal tables and desks with normal chairs where you could sit on, plain and simple like you usually would in a classroom. But the shocking part to Lisa was the vast difference between the two levels of the same classroom. And judging by the types of students sitting at each level, it was pretty clear who sat who.

"Seriously, even in the classroom?"

Class difference even in class. Guess Lisa now understands what Rose meant when she said that rich students and poor students are treated differently. The rich students could pass for models themselves, the one most outstanding being the guy sitting in the centre arch chair at the front. He was dressed in white pants and a white collared shirt with a grey blazer, looking the very part of a rich boy who obviously had everything handed to him in life. He had messy black curls which nearly covered his eyes entirely and he had a boxy smile on his face as he spoke with his friends who were almost as handsome as he was. Guess being rich means you can also be really attractive.

"Guess I better go where I belong."

Lisa mumbled to herself, heading towards one of the plain tables which was to offer to the less rich students. She sat down on the seat and pulled out her camera which she has brought all the way from Thailand and which has been her trusty friend ever since she graduated high school and her parents gifted it to her.

She could hear some f the rich kids snickering, obviously recognising who she was but the blonde showed no sign of acknowledging them. She instead chose to wait for the class to begin and instead focused on her camera which was a little bit dusty from the trip. She was so focused on her camera that she jumped slightly when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and saw it was a girl who was tapping her, a smile on her face and a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked at the blonde.

"Hi, do you mind if I sit here?"

Never being one able to say no to people, especially to someone who looked really friendly, Lisa smiled. "Sure! Go ahead."

The girl smiled and sat down beside her, also pulling out her own camera which looked like a similar model to Lisa's and then shuffled through her bag before pulling out a notebook which already seemed a bit withered with writing. The two of them didn't say anything for a few minutes until the girl then turned and held out her hand to Lisa with a friendly smile.

"I'm Seulgi, it's nice to meet you."

Lisa smiled, relieved that the girl was being as friendly as she looked. She took her hand and gave it a firm shake, her smile never leaving her face.

"I'm Lisa, nice to meet you too."

Seulgi grinned widely and pulled her hand away before nodding towards the noise from the upper level. "Yeah, I already know who you are. It is not everyday that someone makes a big impression on their first day at Belvoire."

Lisa immediately groaned and covered her face with her hand as she shook her head. "I already know what I did and from everyone around here, they do not seem eager to let me forget."

"Yeah, Belvoire tends to do that to some people. By some, I mean all."

"Great, glad to be the new entertainment."

"If it makes you feel any better, by next week, something else will happen and you will probably be out of the public eye afterwards."

"Yay, so just have to suffer for a week."

"Maybe, unless you plan on making a bigger bang than you already have."

"Hard pass."

Seulgi giggled and Lisa just smiled, just glad to be making a new friend after such a disastrous day yesterday.

The two of them chatted some more, simply discussing about photography and the different types of things they have photographed and getting to know each other. Seulgi seemed like a really nice girl. She was a little bit quiet but she certainly opened up quickly to the blonde, which made the Thai happy since she was making a friend in class and in the University who did not seem to be that bothered at Lisa's stupid actions yesterday. In fact, she seemed kind of happy that she did do what she did with defending Yeji. Apparently, the girl is a very sweet girl and Seulgi has bumped into her a few times and she likes the young freshman. It also turns out that Seulgi and Rose know each other, being friends themselves after bonding their love of music. With Seulgi being a Photography major, Lisa was thankful that she at least had another friend to be able to deal and adapt with this crazy new place.  It also turns out that Seulgi used to dance too in high school and they immediately began to bond over that.

They were busy talking about the type of dances which dance class has to offer when a petite girl with black shoulder cut hair came over to Seulgi, a bright smile on her face and a curious glint in her eyes as she walked over and tapped Seulgi on the shoulder.

"Hey Seuli, I missed you this morning."

Seulgi turned around and smiled sheepishly at the petite girl. "Sorry Chaeyoung, I really wanted to catch the sunrise this morning, so I left early. Please don't be made at me."

Seulgi held her hand up at the petite blonde for mercy and the petite girl rolled her eyes before shaking her head.

"Sure sure, 'sunrise', yeah yeah yeah, okay. Oh, by the way! I'm Chaeyoung! Nice to meet you!"

Chaeyoung held her hand out to Lisa and Lisa immediately shook it, grinning at the interaction she had Seulgi just had.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Lisa."

"I know, and I must say, good job with what you did yesterday. Though if I was in your place, I would have punched those two bitches right in the nose."

"Chaeyoung!" Seulgi chastised. Chaeyoung looked at her with an offended look.

"What? I would have!"

"You and your need to fight." Seulgi shook her head, reminding Lisa of a disappointed older sister who was fed up with a younger sibling. Well looking at the interactions between the two girls, it seemed that was the type of dynamic between them.

"Whatever. Anyway, its great to meet you Lisa. I like your vibe; I think we'll be great friends."

Lisa just smiled. "Great to know."

After that, the teacher walked in and everyone soon started to settle down as they began to do register. Turns out the main rich boy's name was Taehyung and apparently, he is one of the best students at class. Seulgi and Chaeyoung gave her a down low of everyone in the class, and it seems that the best trio in the class was Taehyung, JB and Johnny. They were incredibly talented and were the professor's favorite students, so obviously they got extra attention when it came to their work. unfair, yes but what else could they do about it? Nothing at all.

But surprisingly the professor paid attention to the poorer students as well, so Lisa did enjoy interacting with them while listening to the class notes and slides. Eventually class ended and Lisa had to head off to her Art History class. Yeah, boring theory but with her photography major, it was something she had to do. But luckily Chaeyoung had it too and she had her own tour guide to the class. Seulgi has her lesson in the evening but she was more than happy to walk with the two of them to their class, talking the whole way while other students bustled around. But of curse it couldn't go peacefully.

"Well if it isn't the wannabee musketeer."

Irene was standing in the middle of the corridor with her friends hustled around her, their sling bags delicately hanging off their shoulders and the other students walking around them as they made their way to their classes, the rich posse not at all caring that they were locking the corridor and the other students too scared to try bump past them.

The Ice princess was dressed all on brand as she was yesterday and her make up and hair was done perfectly, making her basically resemble a goddess as she crossed her arms and glared icily at the blonde in front of her. Lisa groaned and looked at her with tired eyes.

"Seriously? You of all people? Couldn't you just stay in hell for one day?"

Both Seulgi and Chaeyoung chocked back their laughs, something which was not missed by the Ice Princess. Her eyes hovered over to Seulgi beside her and she bared her teeth as she scanned her friend head to toe with her dagger cutting eyes.

"I see you have made some friends. Such a surprise considering how toxic it would be to be near you."

"I'm not a mirror Irene, best not talk about yourself like that."

"You insolent brat."

Irene glared icily at Lisa, but the blonde didn't find it within herself to care. She could see Chaeyoung bouncing on her toes, eager to see if one of them would throw a fist while Seulgi moved to face her and then lightly touched her on the arm.

"Just leave it Lisa. You have to get to class, remember? Now is not the time to confront others."

Lisa noticed Irene's eyes glancing down at Seulgi's hand on Lisa's arm and she scoffed as she chose to glare at Seulgi instead.

"Stop involving yourself. It is not your place."

"Sorry Irene, but I believe it is when it is my friend you are bullying."

"Oh, aren't you a brave one." Irene's eyes flashed and she stepped forward so that she was invading Seulgi's personal space. Her eyes scanned her friend intently before raising a hand and gripping Seulgi's jaw, squeezing it slightly as she stared at her directly in the eyes. "Don't forget your place."

Lisa opened her mouth to say something, but she felt Seulgi pat her arm while staring directly at Irene's face, not saying a word at all as Irene stared at her. It surprised Lisa at how calm her friend was being, considering that the ice princess showed no signs of letting go. From what she knows so far about the girl, she is a bit more on the shy side but she was showing absolute fearlessness right now in front of who supposedly is one of the top dogs in the school. Irene held her gaze for a few moments before finally letting go, scoffing before shouldering her bag.

"Let's go."

She says to her friends, the few of them frowning but otherwise following her orders as they walked past them, Irene making sure to toss one last glare at the Thai before strutting off down the corridor. Their eyes followed their movements, Seulgi's eyes lingering on the ice princess while Chaeyoung groaned.

"Aww, no punches?"

She yelped when she suddenly was socked in the arm by Seulgi, complaining immediately while the girl rolled her eyes and continued walking, choosing not to say anything else about what just happened. And like sheep, Chaeyoung and Lisa followed her, the incident not spoken off and instead changed to a different conversation.

~~~

Art History class was interesting. Not because of the work, but of her petite friend's change of persona when she entered the classroom. She was still spunky and feisty as Lisa has gotten to know her to be, but she did notice the girls lingering gaze towards the upper level of the class. It was the same set up as her Photography class, an upper level decked with armchairs and tablets instead of textbooks, but the thing which Chaeyoung was interested in took the form of a delicate looking girl with black hair and a pretty face and looked very much like a ballerina.

When Lisa asked her about the staring, the dark-haired girl jumped and blushed intensely, not realising that she was getting caught in her gazing. Lisa raised an eyebrow and immediately smiled once she realised just what she was witnessing.

"You like that girl?"

"Shhhhh!"

She immediately shushed the blonde and glanced back to the ballerina girl if she had heard Lisa, blushing intensely as she turned back.

So yeah, turns out that the feisty petite Chaeyoung had a crush on one of the rich students in class. Mina was her name and making Chaeyoung blush is her game. Although she remained oblivious to her friend's existence, much to the heartbreak to her friend but there was nothing else Lisa could do but pat her shoulder and turn back to the professor who was droning on about one of the assignments they had to do in the year.

After the class, Lisa found herself having a small break before her dance class, so she decided to take a chance to explore the campus a bit. Chaeyoung decided to tag along, blushing when Mina strolled past her without giving her a single glance and hurrying away from Lisa, who began to laugh at her dreamy look. Chaeyoung and her spoke as they walked, Chaeyoung pointing out some of the rooms and classes that were going on until they were interrupted by a booming voice.

"Hey Lisa!"

Lisa and Chaeyoung turned around and saw it was Jackson thundering through the crowd with a grin on his face. The students hopped out of the way for him, but he didn't show them any acknowledgement as he met up with the two girls.

"What are you up to?"

"Oh nothing, just walking around a bit."

"Want to meet some of my friends then? They are interested in meeting you, want to know about the brave but stupid blonde who decided to make headlines at Belvoire."

"You don't mince words, do you?"

"Never in my life." Jackson then turned to face Chaeyoung. "Hey Chae."

"Hey Jack."

Jackson narrowed his eyes at Chaeyoung, but the petite girl just grinned at him which made him roll his eyes before walking along with them, leading the way to go outside to where his friends were waiting for him. Turns out that Jackson and Chaeyoung were friends as well, the two of them having a sibling-like relationship like Seulgi has with Chaeyoung. Guess Chaeyoung was just the adoptable type of younger sister everyone wants.

Jackson led them outside and walked towards some circular benches which were set out on the grass courtyard where other students were sitting around and waiting for their next classes and talking with their friends. Jackson waved his hand at a table who waved back and when they got closer, Lisa's eyes widened as she spotted a familiar face.

"BamBam!"

"Hey Lisa!"

BamBam smiled widely as he got off the bench and hurried towards her and pulled her into a big hug which knocked her off her feet and dangled a bit in the air before he placed her back down. He grinned widely as he looked at her.

"Look at you! Making such a big impression on your first day!"

"Oh, shut up, you idiot."

BamBam laughed before playfully ruffling her hair and then high fiving Jackson and patting Chaeyoung playfully on the head.

"Hey Chaeyoung, still short as ever?"

"Shut up you Thai Tree!"

"Original. Keep going shortie."

Laughing, Jackson and BamBam lead them back to the table where their other friends were. Lisa was surprised to see the mixture of students there, some obviously dressed richly while others were dressed simply. Lisa recognised JB from her photography class and he smiled as he greeted her.

"Hey Lisa, nice to see you again."

"You know me?"

"Duh, BamBam doesn't shut up about you."

BamBam punched him in the arm, causing him to laugh but he smiled at her as he urged her to sit down beside him, letting his other friends introduce themselves to Lisa as well. The group consisted of Jackson, BamBam, JB, Jungkook, Chanyeol and Chen, all of them smiling as they introduced themselves. Jungkook was a little shy, blushing slightly as he introduced himself, but Lisa just smiled at him as she shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook."

"N-Nice to meet you too."

Turns out that Jungkook is like her, a poor student along with Chanyeol while the others were rich students. Lisa was taken aback completely when she found out that Jackson was in fact a rich kid as well.

"Wait, seriously?"

Jackson looked at her funny. "What? Did you expect me to be a stuck-up asshole?"

"Well...yeah."

Everyone burst out into laughter at Jackson's offended face and the darked haired boy glared at her as he crossed his arms.

"If you might know, not everyone here are assholes. Just most of them."

"Yeah, we are a few of the good eggs." Chen said, winking at her which made the blonde blush. JM playfully elbowed her and nodded towards the frowning Jackson who seemed to have an uncharacteristic pout on him which was strange considering her was dressed in Leather and had the whole bad boy look.

"Jackson's dad is the police commissionaire. So, don't make him too angry, otherwise he will get you tossed in campus jail."

"Oh, shut up, there is no such thing." Jackson growled, sitting on the bench, and frowning as he kicked JB in the arm. Lisa's eyes bugged out as she stared at the rebel in question.

'Wait, seriously? Your dad is the police commissionaire."

Jackson shrugged. "Yeah. Why?"

"Well, its just that...you are so...." She indicated towards his entire outfit, the leather, and the piercing he has on his ear and Jackson rolled his eyes before shaking his head.

"So what? Just because my dad is all up there doesn't mean that I have to exactly be like him. I'm the same as everyone else. I have blood, I have skin, I have feelings. Honestly, this whole school is stupid for thinking money makes you worth something. In the end, we all live and die. No money will help you in the afterlife. It's your actions which will help you on judgement day."

"Spoken like a true poet. You should write that down for your future novel."

Jackson kicked Chanyeol and Lisa raised an eyebrow as she looked at the rebel. "Novel?"

"Yeah, Mister bad boy here wants to be a writer. Strange isn't it?" JB Said, grinning as Jackson glared at him.

"Very." Lisa trailed off, earning a glare from Jackson as well.

"I may look stupid, but I'm not stupid." He growled.

"You said it, not her." BamBam said, earning a laugh from the rest of the group while her Thai friend ducked a punch from the bad boy slash wannabee writer.

So, Lisa and Chaeyoung spent time with the group as they waited for their next classes. Turns out they are all friends despite being from different classes. While it was not normal, they didn't care as they all got along greatly. They laughed and talked, welcoming Lisa very easily and asking about herself and all the things she did in Thailand. They also asked for some embarrassing stories about BamBam and like the great friend she is, she told all of the worst ones which had BamBam hiding in his arms in embarrassment while the others laughed.

Eventually, Lisa had to head over to her first dance class and was surprised when Jungkook went with her, finding out that he also was a dance major. It was a little bit awkward on the way as neither knew what to say but Lisa eventually asked him how he got into dancing and then the boy opened up, smiling and eagerly telling her how he started dancing when he was five years old. When they finally got to the class, he had opened up completely and Lisa smiled as he looked at her with bright eyes, noting how handsome and young he actually was once he got out of his shell.

He opened the door for her like a gentleman, a shy smile on his face and Lisa just smiled back before walking in, curious on what dance class would look like. But as she walked into the classroom, she had to bite back a curse as she saw just who was in there.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Jennie Kim, in all her essence, was sitting on an armchair and looking directly at her with her feline eyes.

Phew, well that is done. Do let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.5K 35
Jennie, she is the typical rich girl you always saw on movies. She's coming from an influential family, got a cool friends group, spending money with...
297K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
1M 24.2K 48
They say, love is felt. This story is mainly about Jennie, a seductive and incredibly possessive professor, and Lisa, a transfer student. They both f...
533K 10K 31
lisa was liked by her new school and students are starting to have a crush on her because of her unique and gorgeous look, but her old school did not...