Amara's Twisted Wonderland

By ViaDavis742

{Various x Oc} Amara, boy do people love her she's everything someone would want to be. Beautiful, chari... More

A/N
OC
I Can't Wait
Prolouge 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Prologue 6
Prologue 7
Prologue 8
Prologue 9
Heartslabyul 1-1: Midnight Hanging!
Heartslaybul 1-2: Getting Ready and Painting the Roses Red
Heartslabyul 1-3: Classes start and Grim's Escape
Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion
Heartslabyul 1-6: Tarts, Fanboys, and Confrontion
Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover
Heartslabyul 1-8: Unbirthday party
Heartslabyul 1-9: Truth about Riddle
Heartslabyul 1-10: Overblot Riddle, a Soul Magicians Power Revealed
Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen
Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party
Heartslabyul Epilogue: Dorm head meeting
Heartslabyul Epilogue 2: Broom Dancing
Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date
Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared
Savanaclaw 2-1: Dreams of the Savana
Savanaclaw 2-2: Cafeteria Rush
Savanaclaw 2-3: Auntie, Overblot, Magift, and Cousin
An: Happy Birthday Lynette
Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents
Savanaclaw 2-5: Investigation
Savanaclaw 2-6: Suspect List
Savanaclaw 2-7: Savanaclaw the Lion's Den
Savanaclaw 2-8: Midnight Encounter's
SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings
SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove
SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover
SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day
SavanaClaw 2-13: Loathed Lion; Be Prepared Leona!!!!
1 Year Aniverary
SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel
Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike
Savanaclaw 2-16: Lets Play Some Magift
Savanaclaw Finale: Family Bonds
Savannaclaw Epilogue: Cousin's first day of School
Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my

3.3K 86 4
By ViaDavis742

     "Man my ears feel like they are going to fall off," Grim said holding his ears.

     "Well that's what you get when you run away from class, I hope you have learned your lesson Grim because next time if you do that I will take your fur and make it into a beret." I said still not please with what he did.

     "Alright I'm sorry, I won't do it again," Grim said making me smile and pet his head earning a small purr from him.

    "Now how does lunch sound to you guys?" I asked them and they just nodded. When we got to the cafeteria I saw all the food it kind of reminded me of the party's my parents held. My mom is a noble from a very long line of nobles, almost royalty. My father is also a noble who made a name of himself in high school. 

      "So Ama what is your unique magic?" Deuce asked me.

      "It's called Warriors Strength, it's were I can summon any weapon I want and I can boost my or someone else's physical strength and stamina for a certain amount of time, the more magic I have the longer it stays in effect" I said. I grabbed teriyaki glazed chicken with pork fried rice and a berry smoothie.  But Grim was getting food left and right.

    "A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!" Grim said with stars in his eyes, as I was helping him get some of the food.

      "You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" Ace said, I just giggled and shook my head with a smile on my face. I then heard Grim yelp and looked to see that he accidently knocked over a seniors lunch.

     "AH!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor 'cause you bumped into me!" student A said.

     "Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" said another which was starting to get on my nerves a bit.

    "Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there."   student A said which got me even more ticked off.

   "No way I got it it's mine," Grim said.

   "If you won't give it to use the easy way then we'll have to do it the hard way," student A said.

     "S-senpai, using magic for personal gain is against the rules..." Deuce said trying to lighten the situation. But they weren't backing down at all. I guess I'll have to just scare them a bit.

    "Warriors Strength: Rose Bullets" I whispered summoning my guns (The ones in the final prologue). I shoot above their heads and make them look at me as I gave them a slight glare. I leave one arm down and put another one on my shoulder.

    "You really think that it's okay to mess with my familiar? Wow for seniors you have a lot of nerve, you should know who your messing with and now scram before I get even more angry and not miss my next shot." I said making them shudder were they stood.

    "W-w-we'll let you off this time 'cause the pasta's getting' cold...!" student B said leaving and me smirking putting my guns away. I saw everyone looking at me all of them were either impressed or scared.

    "What?" I asked.

      "YOU ALMOST SHOT A SENIOR WITH A GUN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" A-Deuce yelled at me.

     "I wasn't going to kill him, I know what I am doing no need to get your panties in a bunch," I said getting my food and sitting down at a table with A-Deuce.

    "Alright, let's get back to business! I'm digging in~! Oh! This is so good! The omelette is so fluffy, and the cheese is so melty~! (munching) By the by, I saw you guys' dorm a while ago, but what do the other dorms look like?" Grim asked with his mouth full.

    "Grim don't eat with a mouth full," I said scolding him and then we heard a familiar voice.

    "You've seen the statues of the Great Seven by Main Street, right? This school has seven dorms based off of them." said Cater. I smiled before I looked at the guy next to him and saw a guy with green hair and a clover on his cheek.

    "Your the guy from this morning," Ace said.

    "The guy who made us paint the roses red," Grim said accusingly.

   "Guys his name is Cater Diamond not 'guy'" I said earning a little hug from Cater.

   "Aww thanks for remembering my name Angel, and I didn't trick you guys. I didn't want to do it either~, it's jus the dorm rules," Cater said still hugging my shoulders.

     "But why do you look so happy about it senpai?" Deuce asked.

    "Because I heard Angel's voice while doing it, Deucey" Cater aid sitting down and making me chuckle at his nickname for Deuce.

   "Please don't call that senpai," Deuce asked him blushing.

    "Haha. That's how Cater expresses his affection, you know?" said the green haired boy sitting next to Ace.

     "And you are?" I asked.

    "Trey Clover, vice dorm head of Heartslabyul. And you?" he asked me.

    "Amara Crewel, dorm perfect of La Fleur Damalte nice to meet you Trey," I introduced myself.

    "Yes I heard about you from Cater, sorry for the trouble our dormmates caused you yesterday." he said making Ace an Deuce sweatdrop.

   "We are right here you know," Ace said.

    "Come on~ We're in the same school so we should get along~ Give me your number~!" Cater said and I pulled my phone out and we exchanged numbers.

    "So what are the other dorms like?" Grim asked.

     "Like I said when were at main street, there are seven dorms based on the Great Seven," I said.

    "First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm." Trey explained.

   "Then there's, Savanaclaw that's grounded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts." I said.

   "After that, we have Octavinelle that was founded on the Sea Witch's benevolence." Trey said.

"And then we have Scarabia that was formed from the careful planning of the Sorcerer of the Desert." I said.

    "Pomefiore, the house grounded on the magnanimous efforts of the Beautiful Queen." Trey said.

   "Then there's Ignihyde whose foundations lie on the perseverance of the King of the Underworld." I said.

    "Finally we have Diasomnia that was founded on the gracefulness of the Queen of Thorns." Trey finished.

   "All of their names are so long," Grim said. I just giggled and pet his head.

   "No worries you'll get the hang of it, it took me awhile to remember the names to." I said.

    "The Mirror of Darkness chooses your dorm and it's based on the student character," Trey said.

   "Character?" A-Deuce asked confused.

   "For example look over there," I said pointing to a boy with tan skin and white ears his most noticeable feature was his white wolf ears and tail.

   "Judging by his looks I say that he is from Savannaclaw," Trey said.

    "Yep its a dorm filled with athletes or really strong people, their dorm colors are yellow and black," I said. I noticed the guy looked at me and I just smiled his way. His face erupted in a cute little blush and turned away.

    "Oh~ Then what about that one with the gray and uh... Light purple on their sleeves?" Grim said pointing to a man with silver hair, blue eyes and glasses. Next to him were two guys with a tan one had white hair and the other had black hair.

    "He's from Octavinelle. The two sitting on the table beside him with the dark-red and gold colors are from Scarabia" Trey said.

    "It's been said that both are dorms full of smart people. When it comes to written tests, nothing can beat those two. Ah, but Scarabia's Prefect's only so-so when it comes to studying~" Cater said making a so-so hand motion.

    "Most of the big time bankers that graduate from here are in Octavinelle or Scarabia." I said. I looked at them and the boy with the white hair spotted me and gave me a big smile with a wave which I returned.

      "I sense a red flag has gone up," Ace mumbled.

    "You adapt pretty quickly, huh~ Going back to the topic, those bright and sparkling ones over there are from Pomefiore. Their colors are purple and red." Trey said going back to our topic and pointing out the boys that were talking. A boy with a hat and white feather and aother which looked like a little girl.

   "Hey Ama I thought you were the only girl here?" Grim asked looking at the boy who looked like a girl.

    "I am silly goose, the people in that dorm have pretty faces. Some look like girls almost. The dorm itself though specializes in potions and such and Vil is pretty popular there," I said. The boys looked at me for a minute.

   "Wait you know the dorm head of Pomefiore?" Cater asked me.

    "Yeah, I'm a model just like him so we met up with one another from time to time. He and I get along very well actually, even though I have a lot more followers on magicame than him." I said.

    "How many do you have?" Ace asked.

    "Last I checked 2 billion," I said making everyone do a double take. "But it's not a big deal, Vil and I have known each other for years since I got in the career and he doesn't hate me for it," I said waving it off like it's not a big deal.

     "Okay then," Trey said still with wide eyes.

    "Then, there's Ignihyde, and they wear blue and black, but... I don't see them around anywhere. The students from that dorm are all sorta private, so I don't have friends there either. I guess you could call them the complete opposite of Heartslabyul?" Cater said unsure of how to describe them.

    "You mean, they're pretty gloomy?" Grim said making me glare at him.

    "Grim that's really rude. Don't call people that" I said and he nodded.

     "Then there's... Diasomething Dorm, correct?" Deuce said trying to get the Dismonia name right.

   "No it's Dismonia, and they are right over....The guys who are sitting by the cafeteria's exclusive tables.Their colors are light-green and black. They're kinda—How do I put it? Super popular?They've got an aura that makes it hard for us commoners to approach them. " I said.

    "Hey they have a kid with them," Grim said pointing at a student with black hair and a magenta streak.

     "Grade-skipping is allowed here, so that's possible. But, he's not a child, he's a 3rd year like us. His name is—" Trey said before being interupted.

   "Lilia Vanrouge." he said hang upside down scaring all of us.

    "Th-this guy teleported here!" Grim said shaking a bit.

    "Pray tell, are thou interested in mine dorm members? Fufufu, it is true that I might resemble a sprightly and endearing young boy. However, just like that man in glasses has said, I am a child no longer." Lilia said. I snapped my fingers remembering something.

    "That's right, most of the Dismonia dorm members are fae's right?" I said looking at Lilia. He just chuckled at me and patted my head.

  "That's right Rose, and don't worry. We from Diasomnia will welcome you anytime." Lilia said, I looked behind him and noticed the two other guys were glaring at us.

    "I don't think they will Lilia," I said pointing at them, he just chuckled.

   "No need to worry about those two. They are always on guard, it's is there job after all as knights." Lilia said before going back to his table.

    "(whispering) Our seat is practically 20 meters away from theirs, but you're telling me he heard us at that distance...?! Scary...!" Ace whispered making me role my eyes.

     "W-well... That's how it is. Diasomnia's got a lot of very special students. Their dorm has a lot of members that are pretty gifted. Their Prefect, Malleus Draconia, is said to be one of the five greatest sorcerers of our world." Trey said.

   "TBH, Malleus is sorta like, the awesomest of the awesome. Well, our Prefect's pretty dangerous, too~" Cater said.

"Your telling me. He puts a collar on someone just for eating his tart? He's the worst, no doubt!" Ace said no seeing his dorm perfect behind him.

"Hm I'm the worst?" He asked.

     "Yeah. Only a tyrant will keep up with those kinda rules. Gimme a break." Ace said.

     "Umm Ace don't look now but," I said pointing behind him.

        "GEH? PERFET!?!" Ace shouted.

       "Hey there Riddle! You look super cute today~" Cater said.

      "Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." Riddle said.

    "Okay, okay I'm just having fun" Cater said, Riddles attention then turned over to me.

     "And you are that girl from the entrance ceremony, Amara Crewel right?" He asked me.

     "Yes, I'm Amara Crewel from the La Fleur Dalmalte dorm. A pleasure to meet you perfect of the Heartslabyul dorm." I said.

     "A pleasure to meet you as well." Riddle said.

       "Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" Ace asked Riddle. I then felt something where my tattoos are.

      "Um sorry to interrupt you guys but I going now, Deuce look after Grim for a bit I will see you guys later," I said get away from them. I went to my moms classroom and sighed in relief that there is no one else was here. I unbuttoned my shirt a bit and saw my tattoos glowed a bit. I knew it those guys are my soulmates, no way. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT RIGHT NOW I FOUND THEM IN JUST ONE DAY. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. I then got text from Cater.

    Cater: Hey Angel we are going chestnut picking later to make a mount blac tart for the perfect see you after school.

       Okay that should be able to get my mind away from something.  I better get back to class and get Grim. I got back to them and went back to class.

    "Hey Ama why did you leave so early?" Ace asked but I left him in the dark. I then got a vision of a heart and black ink dropped on it. Oh shit this is not good, someone is going to overblot soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.1K 34
[Various x fem!reader] Y/N, Princess of Luna, the kingdom in the skies, has been charged with the task of protecting the mortal world by her father...
793 23 6
when the magic is disturbed, corruption comes in causing everything we know, the heroes, turns into most dark and corrupted beings. Now, its up to 21...
44.4K 1K 52
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐨 ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ...
2.1K 79 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...