Stupid rich kid school!

By PunkAngel1245

What's with the new girl. She doesn't wear the school uniform, and when she accidently went into the host clu... More

Stupid rich kid school!
First Day
Halo
What?
Letter
Ceiling Pictures
NOT TRUE!
Hurt
Nightmare
The Accident
Aiko Once Again
Daughter?
Ask Him Out?
Almost
Bush?
How is she?!
Gone....
I'll Always Love You

Singing and Attack

2.1K 79 20
By PunkAngel1245

     Seeing as how classes are still going on, I walk towards Music Room 2. I set my stuff on one of the chairs and look at all the instruments. Maybe I could practice.

     I grab a black guitar and sit near the window. I search for a song to play...

     "You, with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me

You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing

You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded

You, pickin' on the weaker man

     "Well, you can take me down with just one single blow

But you don't know what you don't know

     "Someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

     "Why you gotta be so mean?"

     I shut my eyes close and think of my old school.

     "You, with your switching sides and your walk-by lies and your humiliation

You, have pointed out my flaws again as if I don't already see them

I'll walk with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you

I just wanna feel okay again

     "I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold

But the cycle ends right now 'cause you can't lead me down that road

And you don't know what you don't know

     "Someday I'll be living in a big old city

     "And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

     "Why you gotta be so mean?"

     I remember I used to sing this song everyday when I came home. No on was home so no one heard me. They didn't hear me banging on the walls. They didn't hear me screaming for it to stop. And I wouldn't let them hear that.

     "And I can see you years from now in a bar, talking over a football game

With that same big loud opinion but nobody's listening

Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things

Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing

     "But all you are is mean

All you are is mean and a liar and pathetic and alone in life

And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

     "But someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah

Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

     "Why you gotta be so mean?"

     Aiko didn't even know about this. And it became worse when she died.

     "Someday, I'll be, living in a big old city

(Why you gotta be so mean?)

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

(Why you gotta be so mean?)

Someday, I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

(Why you gotta be so mean?)

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

     "Why you gotta be so mean?"

     I place the guitar on the floor and walk over to the piano. I think of a different song to play.

     "I'm wide awake

I'm wide awake

I'm wide awake

     "Yeah, I was in the dark

I was falling hard

With an open heart

     "I'm wide awake

How did I read the stars so wrong

I'm wide awake

     "And now it's clear to me

That everything you see

Ain't always what it seems

     "I'm wide awake

Yeah, I was dreaming for so-"

     My eyes snap open and I clutch my throat. "Aw man, she caught us!" a voice yells. I look over to my left and see the entire host club standing there. 'When they g-' COUGH-COUGH!

      I clutch my throat and fall to the floor. They run over to my. "Anis- chan! Are you ok?" Honey yells. I shake my head. I couldn't breath at all and I started to cough again. My throat feels like it's burning.

     I feel myself being lifted into the air. I open my eyes and find myself being carried by Mori-sempai. "We have to take her to the nurse!" Haruhi yells. I close my eyes and hear all of them running.

     Everything starts to fade and the last thing I can hear is, "You'll be alright, Anis!" I fell someone grab my hand and everything goes black.

***************************

     "Go away, freak!"

     "No one likes you!"

     "You should just disappear!"

     "Your own Dad doesn't even like you!"

     I grip my bag and keep walking towards the school. This doesn't really affect me. I get this all the time.

     As I walk into my 4th grade classroom, everyone glares at me. I sigh and sit into my seat. Unfortunately, it's right in the middle of the room.

     A piece of paper lands on my desk. I look around and no ones looking at me. I open the paper. Two huge cat eyes are scribbled onto the paper and underneath it, it says 'CAT DEAMON! JUST DIE!'

     I sigh and throw it away just as the bell rings.

     At the end of the day, I'm the first one out and I run home. But they already caught up to me.

     I'm suddenly pulled back and I fall to the ground. We're at the old playground so no one sees us. Standing in front of me are two horrid people. Paige and Mark Cathelow.

     They grin. "Looks like we caught a little kitty cat, Mark!" He nods.

     They step towards me and start their attack. When they're done, they walk away, leaving me there lying on the ground. There's a big cut on my lower lip and a huge bruise underneath my right eyes. I clutch my stomach and roll up my black shirt to inspect it. I wince when I see it, lets just say, I know have a purple-blackish stomach. Their are a few cuts on my arms and blood is pouring out of my right knee.

     It looks like they took it easy on me today.

     I gather all the strength I could and start to walk home. But when I get there,Chihiro is still not home. I walk up to my room and walk into my bathroom. I sit on the toilet seat and start to treat my cuts and my knee. It's not a good job, but makeup could cover it. I touch the bruise on my face and flinch. I sigh and stand up. My makeup is behind the cabinet so I place it on all my injuries.

     I step out of the bathroom and flop down onto my bed. Every muscle in my body tenses until I couldn't take it anymore. I stand up start hitting the walls. I rip the sheets off my bed and rip up my class photos.

     "WHAT DID I DO WRONG? WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" I scream. Tears fill my eyes and fall. "WHY DID YOU LEAVE MOM? YOU LEFT ME ALONE! CHIHIRO'S WORKING AND DAD LEFT! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME! I'M HATED! IT BE BETTER IF I DIDN'T EXIST!"

      "...s....nis....ANIS!"

     I sit up and come into contact with something hard. "Ow," I mutter as I clutch my head. I open my eyes just to find them blurry. But I can see Hikaru clutching his head too.

     Someone touches my face. Haruhi. She wipes the tears from my eyes. "You had us all worried," I look up and see everyone(you should know who). The one who just spoke was Tamaki-sempai. I finally realize I'm in the nurses office. I'm lying on a white bed with a blanket over me.

      I look down and clench the sheets. "Sorry... I didn't think something like this would happen again. So I left my inhaler at home." I feel someone tackle me into a hug. "Anis-chan!" I smile, "Hi Honey-sempai."

     I look at the twins. Kaoru passes me the letter. I lift my arm up to grab it but snap it back. I shut one eyes and touch my arm. I don't think they saw. "We're...sorry. We didn't know, we should've let her finish." they say. I stare at them, "At least you didn't see her whe she died."

     My arm is brought up into the air. I blink and see Kyoya-sempai holding it up. "Care to explain this," he says while taking my glove off. I push him off, but not before they see it.

     "What was that?" Haruhi yells. I clench my fist.

     "Something that helps." I say casually. She grips my shoulders. "That's not good for you! Why did you do that!" I push her away and jump off the bed.

     "Don't act like any of you know me!" I look at all of them. "You don't know anything about me! DON'T PRETEND TO LIKE ME! DON'T ACT LIKE THE REST OF THEM! ASK ANYONE FROM MY PAST! THEY'LL ALL SAY THE SAME THING! I SHOULDN'T EXIST AT ALL!" I run out of the room, again. But this time I run home.

     Why'd I have to be born?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.2K 26
A new girl comes to Ouran Academy and gets stuck with the host club on her first day. With the worry of her singing career, a hostess job, and her tr...
22.2K 470 11
You have just moved to Japan after moving constantly for your entire life. You enroll at Ouran Academy, and there you befriend the Host Club. The cra...
82 3 1
No matter how hard you try, you can't escape the pain that is your family. Or, rather, your stepmother. Pleasing her is an impossibility. On your fir...
1.2K 72 12
Naomi and Ayame live in an extremely poor family, that is until a deceased grandfather gave them money to pay off their parents debts, as he did he c...