❝forbidden love❞ // sookai

By sookaiaddict

[unsupportive mother who doesnt support her son with his sexuality, jobless father who has a heavy debt on hi... More

▪︎ commence
▪︎ characters introduction
▪︎ chapter 1
▪︎ chapter 2
▪︎ chapter 3
▪︎ chapter 4
▪︎ chapter 5
▪︎ chapter 6
▪︎ chapter 8
▪︎ chapter 9
▪︎ chapter 10
▪︎ 🥳🥳
▪︎ chapter 11
▪︎ chapter 12
▪︎ chapter 13
▪︎ chapter 14
▪︎ chapter 15
▪︎ chapter 16
▪︎ chapter 17
▪︎ chapter 18
▪︎ chapter 19
▪︎ chapter 20
▪︎ chapter 21
▪︎ chapter 22
▪︎ chapter 23
▪︎ chapter 24

▪︎ chapter 7

834 49 40
By sookaiaddict

"I dont wanna do this anymore", Hueningkai whined as he threw his back to the bed

Soobin sighed and closed the textbook , keeping it in his bag. "So, what do you wanna do?", Soobin asked the boy who was plopped on the bed, eyes closed.

"Do you play instruments?", Hueningkai opened an eye as he sat up straight.

"Well, not really but i like to sing", Soobin smiled

"I love playing instruments, i also have a piano over there", Hueningkai pointed at the piano that was in the corner

Soobins eyes widened as he looked back at the boy, "Can you please play? I wanna hear you play it", Soobin requested, clapping softly

Hueningkai was hesitant at first, he was more nervous. He hadnt playen recently and he was scared of the thought that he might mess up the chords. Not quickly but very fondly, he stood up from his current position

"U-uh ok", Hueningkai sheepishly smiled as he walked over to the piano and taking a seat. Soobin followed him and looked over to the tall boy who had a soft smile plastered onto his face as he sat on the seat, warming his fingers up by gently tapping the keys on the piano.

Soobin took the spot on the chair as he had a full view of the devoted boy seated in the front. He smiled as he wondered why the aforementioned had never talked about playing instruments. He didnt intend to judge him even if he wasnt that good at instruments but he was rather deathly curious to acknowledge more about the latter hidden interests and talents.

The atmosphere was finally coming to a quick change, new diversity and the trapped air was quite murky and tensed. It was Hueningkais heart that was erratically pounding at an insane speed. He was far more than just anxious. A thought crept in his busy mind about the likely possibility of Soobin not liking the cover. It had certainly been quite a while since Hueningkai last felt the glorious, melodious tune fill the room, creating the urge for him to start slow dancing.

He looked at Soobin and the comforting smile the latter just gave him, calmed his racing heart, making him more devoted. The others appartition made the atmosphere seem so moody and pleasant, making him gleeful that a very determined audience was eager to watch him play.

Hueningkai looked at the keys and closed his eyes, letting the melody and sensation of the song capture his mind and thoughts

And there he went, the start of the song was a humful tune to which the room once again was filled with harmony and pleasantly eerie details of the slow music.

His eyes fluttered open as he glanced at the keys, ready for the part where he can commence  his singing.

A few more tunes and his mouth parted as he let out melodic words which echoed in the room

Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Soobin had been moving his head back left and right due to the tune but when he heard the soulful vocals that were very unexpected to be truthful, he was astonished. He stopped moving and instead he focused at the boy. His voice....was so angelic and lustful. He was at a loss of words.

That was only the first line, the second, third made him more immersed than ever. At the point when Hueningkais voice increased in pitch, Soobin caught himself admiring the younger more attentively.

Surely, the moment the main lyrics were spoken, the words let out a soulful spark in the spectators body. Soobins eyes suddenly lost itself in the profound gaze of the owners voice. His eyes glistened as he wasnt able to resist himself from peeling his eyes off the latter. What melodious voice he had was certainly enough to draw someone in a black hole. He was way too immersed at how each time, the others sweetened voice would balance between each chord and lyric, making him think he was almsot professional. Step aside the tuneful vocals, he wasnt able to distract himself by who the others face reflected the sunlight rays that shone through the window, striking his clean, fair skin and highlighting his pink tinted cheeks. His hair danced freely and Soobin knew he had been staring too much but nevertheless, he was not remorseful about it. Everything about Hueningkai, now just seemed more captivating as he stood out; being the epitome of perfection, Soobin briefly thought.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Hueningkai closed his eyes as each word was spoken with lust and emotion. He smiled as he fluttered his eyes open, accidentally looking towards the direction of a love-struck being whos eyes were half wide opened, truly struck by the beautiful, enchanting, lyrical voice of the younger.

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing

He could feel himself singing the words; just directing them towards the person he had laid his eyes on. Every word, with love and passion seem to create a tensual atmosphere and he didnt fail to notice how the latter was equally as mesmerized into his gaze just as he was. They both stared like love-struck people who found hope and comfort through the silence that conquered them. Hueningkai still playing the piano and still singing but everytime he would sing a line, he would look up to the others reaction.

Soobin was flustered when he suddenly was noticed by the younger. When his deep brown orbes stared into his, Soobin didnt feel like himself. He felt his heart racing at an inhuman speed, his chest pounding, (aching to be specific), immersed at the youngers gaze.

What to say? What should he say? He didnt know. One of the very fine moments to say he was speechless and no words could be formed from his mouth.

The song eventually came to an end, the tune just setting down and Hueningkai slowly closed the ending perfectly, his now dry and hoarse throat leaving a breathy sigh. He backed his hands away from the keys, placing them onto his knees as he slowly and swiftly lifted his eyes towards the older who didnt fail to admire each and every feature of the younger.

"H-how was it?", He asked, his voice none more than a whisper, not breaking the tension in the air

Soobin finally came back to his consciousness. He could now comprehend that there was the same beautiful boy who he was daydreaming about, sitting in front of him, waiting for a response

The long pause made Hueningkai worried and anxious. Did he not like it? Hueningkai frowned as he sadly sighed

"I-its ok if you didn--"

"It was beautiful", Soobin interrupted, getting up from his seat, slowly walking towards the younger. Hueningkais eyes fluttered open at the sudden contact from the other. His heart didnt miss a beat as the adrenaline gushed to his veins

"No, it wasnt beautiful...it was perfect", he continued, creating a feeling of satisfaction in the youngers system

Hueningkai slowly stood up from his seat as the other approached near him. His heart pounded against his chest, almost as if Soobin could hear it too.

"I-im glad you liked it", Hueningkai whispered.

Soobin stopped walking as now, he was right in front of the other. He gazed into the youngers eyes as they glistened, giving Soobin the desire to stare into them forever. Suddenly, his hands reached the fringe of thr younger. He moved the bangs out of the youngers forehead, now able to view the beautiful, perfectly sculpted face more clearly.

Hueningkai blushed at the sudden touch, staring back into the eyes thay stared at his. He never really thought so much about it but the latters eyes were very sprakly and perfectly shaped. His lenses were prettily colored and his long eye lashes added to the captivating beauty that was canvased in front of him. Not to forget, his nose was perfect too.

Hueningkais gaze lowered to the bottom of the latters face, trying to capture every immaculate detail of the others pretty face. His pointy dimples simply made him look like an etheral god, just elegant and attractive.

He hadnt noticed he had been staring too much when his gaze suddenly dropped to his lips. Again, the eccentric feeling that pushed his guts was a very terrifying opportunity. Everything was wrong, all this was....not right. He felt him betraying his parents desire. But when someone like Choi Soobin was right before your eyes, it was almost impossible to look away.

Soobin hadnt failed to notice the younger staring at him. He was not creeped out because after all, he was doing the same. Everything suddenly felt so right at the same time, like time had stopped. Soobins gaze shifted downwards, towards the pink, thin lips of the younger, back into the youngers eyes to see what his intentions were. To his surprise, he swore he saw the younger directly looking at his lips, willingly leaning in and Soobin then diverted his gaze back again at his slightly parted lips, leaning in, more and more. It wasnt long until both could feel each others hot breathe striking each others face. Just one more step and their lips could be connected into a lustful, endearing and slow kiss that could satisfy both needs but just as that was about to happen, both boys suddenly pulled away as the door knob twisted and the door was pushed open.

"Its been an hour, time for you to go now, kid"

---------------------------------------------------------

this chapter was quite descriptive compared to the other chapters. I hope you liked it.

Also, the word count was quite extensive this time, just to make it up for the couple of days i have not updated

Please wait for the next update.

Bye! Stay safe ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
81K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...