โ„๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ โ„•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•ฅ ๐”ป๐• ๐• ๐•ฃ.

By _BlondGrillz_

"๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™„ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™." "๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ." "๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ." "๏ฟฝ... More

๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• 
โ„‚ast
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 7
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ 
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿž
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐ŸŸ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿก
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ˜
New story out now
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ™
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿš
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿœ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿž

1.5K 66 88
By _BlondGrillz_

•Messy inner circle•

Ariana's POV

"So, how did everybody's break go. It's weird that I even have to ask this, but we legit spent like no time together this summer so..?"

Summer was right, we usually always link up all the time over summer break but I guess we've all just been so caught up in our own individual lives that we just didn't make time to hang out.

"Girl I know, what the hell happened to us over break? We always find time to hang out." We all shrugged at Solána's question cause we honestly had no idea.

We're currently in our art class, we usually sat in the back just to talk shit since there was nothing else to do since it's such a boring class.

Plus the teacher doesn't care, all she does is sit at her desk going on about her divorce with her husband which don't get me wrong sucks but...the fact that I had already taken one of her classes last year and she's still talking about it is kinda sad.

"Well, my summer was a complete shit show. Like I don't even know why I try sometimes."

"Bianca what did you do this time, I swear you're always getting into some mess?" Solána started laughing and we all joined in.

"Justin and I broke up in like the middle of break. I just made one small mistake." We all looked at her waiting for her to tell us what the mistake was. "I may or may not have kissed his brother."

"You didn't?" She nodded at Courtney and we all shook our heads in disappointment.

"Don't act like you girls wouldn't have done the same thing, he and Jorge look exactly alike. They're identical twins, you know you'd make the same mistake that I did."

"No, no we wouldn't. Anyways, what's your excuse Courtney?"

"Literally nothing, my parents had me in New York checking out colleges. It wasn't terrible, but I would've rather been anywhere else."

Their eyes all drifted over to me as the silence came over our group.

"Ari, you've been awfully quiet. I know you just had to be doing something since you're not saying anything?"

I shrugged, but I couldn't help but to smile hearing Vic's question.

"Ooh I know that look, you must have gotten into something serious." I didn't say anything to that but Summer wasn't gonna give up. "Go ahead and spill, you know you want to tell us anyways."

I hesitated a bit, but the look on the girls' faces were very convincing.

"My summer break wasn't bad actually. Bryson and I went to LA for like three weeks."

"Three weeks in LA?" I nodded. "Just you and him alone, what exactly were you two doing the whole time?"

"I know what you guys are thinking, but I can promise you that it's not what you think. We went there mainly because he knows some really good producers out there and he thought it would be a good idea if I got in the studio to record something."

"So did you?" Solána crossed her arms over her chest as she stared at me from across the table.

"For real, like you're giving us all of the information except what you know we need to hear."

"Okay, okay fine. I did record some things and I might just release it to the general public. It all depends on what my label says though."

Their eyes widened in surprise at that.

"It's not exactly set in stone yet, but I'm getting there. I'm really excited."

"Okay, so are we all in agreement that Ari had a better summer than every single one of us?" Vic raised her hand and the girls' followed her actions.

"It was a lot of work, we literally spent days in the studio just brainstorming, writing, and recording. It was fun sure, but it was also very tiring."

They shrugged.

"Well, as long as we're the first to hear the the songs then we believe you." I nodded at Courtney's words.

"So...the boys are going off campus for lunch today, they want us to come and I told them we would. Now I can't be the only one thinking this, but Carlos must've done something right over the break cause he just keeps getting finer every year?"

Rolling my eyes at that, I went on my phone completely ignoring the conversation ahead.

"Vic, I thought I was the only one. I just hope that he stopped messing around with Vanessa cause you know she's hung up on him and they only dated for like seven months." Summer says and the girls laugh at that.

"Right, like Nessa is my girl and all but I think we could all tell that he wasn't really feeling her like that and continuing to chase after a guy like that makes her look way too desperate...and that's not cute." Bianca popped a piece of gum in and Solána opens her mouth to speak again.

"At this point I can understand why she's trying so hard, I just wanna see what has all the girls begging for his attention."

Bianca grins widely.

"I heard it's cause he has a big-" I cleared my throat almost instantly making them all look at me like I just called them ugly or something. "Okay, what's wrong with you?"

"Um hello, his ex girlfriend is sitting right here. I get we're friends and everything, but I'd appreciate it if you all kept your dirty thoughts about him to yourselves." I put my phone down and they all gave me apologetic looks.

"We know y'all used to date, you two were always making us feel hella single and shit. I don't even get why you're so pressed about us talking about him though, it's been like a year and half since you two broke up and you guys are friends."

The girls nodded agreeing with what Summer said.

"I don't even see how you do it, there is no way in hell that I could be friends with my ex." Vic shrugged and I just listened to what they were saying to me.

"It's probably cause she's not over him yet, and by continuing to stay friends with him it allows her some type of leverage in the event that she wants to test the waters again."

I had to roll my eyes at Summer's comments.

Thankfully for me class was just about over so that meant that this conversation was over for the time being cause we don't talk about this stuff around the boys.

"Or maybe we know how to coexist as just friends. Not every guy who's friends with a girl is just looking to add onto his body count."

"Sure Ari, you keep telling yourself that. I personally don't believe it, but whatever helps you sleep at night." She shrugged and the girls got up walking out of the class with me lagging behind them.

I mean I get what Summer was saying, but I know where Carlos and I stand in terms of our "relationship".

We're purely just friends who just so happen to date in the past, I really don't see what's so complicated about that.

Sure the dynamic may not work with other people, but it works for us and that's all that matters.

Making it out into the hall, I made my way over to my locker to put some of my things away before the girls and I left with the guys for lunch.

I felt a hand come up on my hip, looking in the mini mirror I had in my locker I could see Bryson standing behind me so I turned to him momentarily.

"Hey beautiful." He leaned down to kiss me and I returned the gesture before pulling away.

"Hey." I think he could tell something about my mood right now was off cause his face went from happy to concerned instantly.

"What's wrong, did something happen in class?"

I knew I couldn't tell him though cause I just know that me bringing up Carlos in any capacity then he would most definitely shut this conversation down.

I don't know what happened between them. They used to be best friends, and now all of a sudden they're always shooting dirty looks at each other at any chance they get.

"It's nothing, I'm just already ready for this day to end so I can go home."

"Don't worry about it too much. There's only a few classes left today and then you'll be free." I nodded at that. "I know I told you that I was gonna give you a ride after you girls wrap up tryouts today, but I have to leave right after school to meet some guys at their studio."

"Oh, that's okay. I can just get a ride with somebody else then." I could see the girls motioning for me to come from down the hall. "I guess I'll see you later then. The girls and I are going off campus for lunch, I would ask if you wanted to come but I know you're busy helping the football coach out with something."

"Yeah okay, I'll see you later then." I leaned up to kiss him before turning to close my locker.

We both went our separate ways in the crowded hallway.

I just hope the girls didn't say anything too out of pocket while we hung out with the guys cause I am not looking to fight anybody on the first day.

Knowing them though, they'll probably say something slick.

_____

How do you all feel so far?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

What do you think could of been done differently in this part, or what is something that you wished would have happened here?

Don't be a ghost reader. Let me know in the comments, and don't forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 133 6
๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ-๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต...
122K 4K 69
An Ariana Grande Fanfiction. Read it if you want. Male Y/N
174K 3.9K 51
โ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ. โž ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
225K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...