Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*28
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*1

1.6K 51 29
By queen_ransome22

Italy
2 years later....

Lukas P.O.V.

"Babee." Aurora whined, touching my bare back with her cold hands. I would be affected by her touching me but at this point, I didn't care.

The light didn't shine on me anymore. That light was gone and so was my happiness I had.

"Come back to bed, you don't have to get up." Her voice nagged in my ear, making me annoyed at her.

I knew I wasn't showing emotions again cause I couldn't. Honestly, I don't know what was real or what was a dream.

"We can do more rounds if you'd like. I know you love my body." She said and I immediately rolled my eyes at her nonsense.

"Later." I said with a nonchalant voice, getting up from her grasp. "Besides, I've got to go handle business."

She pouted, pulling the blanket down slowly to expose her tits. She's still naked and she's seducing me. Great.

"Come on babe." She spoke, getting from the blanket and crawling towards me. Her naked body was exposed to me and I couldn't do anything but look at her.

"Don't you want-" I cut her sentence short by grabbing her waist and kissing her lips. The kiss went deeper and I picked her up, slamming her against the wall.

I put my dick inside her and she gasped, throwing her head back. "Ooh Lukas Il tuo cazzo è così grande." (Ooh Lukas your cock is so big.)

I didn't mind what she said, I just started thrusting inside of her. She moaned loudly as always when I was inside of her.

I walked out of my room, fixing my tie. As I walked down the stairs, I was met with Archer.

"Hey Boss, are you good?" He questioned as I shake my head, still walking.

"Archer, I told you to stop calling me that. I'm not your boss, you're my best friend. Well, more than that." I spoke, making sure my tie was on right.

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're the mafia boss and we can't exactly call you-"

"Archer." I stopped in my tracks, seeing that he was in his suit too. "I don't care about those rules. I told you I was taking care of that."

He about to talk again but the sound of clicking heels both brought our attention. I saw Davina in a tight blue dress, with all of her curves and ass showing.

Her hair was pinned up and she was wearing a snake arm wrap around her arm. She wore a little makeup and she was wearing stiletto heels.

I didn't see Davina like that but the way the dress was complimenting her body, I could be wrong. But she's my Bestfriend girlfriend, I couldn't do that to him.

"Babe." Archer heaved a sigh, irritated at Davina. "What the hell are you wearing?" He asked her and she just smiled.

"This old thing. It's nothing." She said smiled then looked at me. "Hi Boss."

"Davina I told you to stop calling me that." I said. She was about to talk again but Archer brought his attention to her.

"Babe, please go take that off. I don't need this to become a distraction to the other bosses, better yet I don't want them to take you. I'll kill them." Archer said with his protective voice.

She just chuckles, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Babe you're overreacting. I'm going to wait in the truck."

She started walking away and Archer had his eyes on her the whole time. He sighs, clenching his jaw.

"I'll be-" I cut him off by waving him off, excusing himself from me.

"Yeah." All I said and he nod his head. He started to walk away but he came back.

"Oh also don't forget Gina's present." He said walking away in Davina's direction she went to.

Why do I-

"Shit!" I yelled out loud to myself. I forgot her birthday party was today, let along her birthday.

I'm becoming more and more stressed over this shit. I need a drink and a good head.

My phone buzzed and I looked at the message.

Victor
The money has been transferred to your other account. Thanks for doing business with us.

I put the phone back in my pocket and decided to go to the truck.

When we got to the meeting, all of the Mafia bosses were here, followed by some business men. The ones they were partners with. I didn't have any partners. I could've asked Brently a long time ago but I didn't want him to consume this life.

This is a dangerous life to live in. When you come to the dark side, you can't get out. He had kids to raise and a beautiful wife. I wouldn't want him to throw his life away that I could've had.

But things don't always go as planned. I wish things were different but I knew my life was too good to be true.

As the meeting continued, one of the mafia bosses questioned me. "Luka, what about you? I'm sure you wouldn't mind giving us that little club you own. On the 5th street."

I didn't say anything but look at him. The smirk played on his face. "Or something else you own. Say your resources for your illegal guns, illegal drugs, and illegal business that you have hm?"

I gave him a blank face look and folded my arms. "I'm not giving you anything that can be used against your power."

He laughed and so did the others. "So you mean to tell me that you're not using those things for your power?"

I gave him a blank face. "No."

He sighs, "Come on. I'll give you 15 million for your resources and I'll give you the information you need to locate Richard."

Even the 15 million wouldn't even give that up. This man thinks I'm stupid.

"No."

He cracked a smile, tapping his fingers on the table. "Well, I don't even need to give you the information. You see that Ampio that you married knows as much as she leads on." (Broad)

What was he talking about? Is he telling me that my own wife knows things that she hasn't told me? She tells me everything about what she does. It's actually annoying at times.

Maybe he was right. Maybe she did know things that I didn't. After all, her brother did work for Richard.

"I don't care." I spoke, getting up from my chair. Everybody looked at me as I looked at them.

"No one is getting anything from me. My business was made on my own and it's going to stay that way. If anyone gets in my way of that, your clan will die. Brutally." I gave them my serious look.

"Let's go." I told my clan and we left out of the building. That meeting was a waste of time.

I put the paper down on my desk, seeing that Anna and Finn were still somewhere in the states. I needed to take them down. I didn't know that Anna had anything to do with her kidnapping. She was suppose to be one of my whores.

I still couldn't believe she betrayed me for that. I didn't care about her anymore cause she was going to be dead. Right along with her little Irish boyfriend.

I sigh, standing up taking another swig from my drink. I open my drawer, reveling a present for my little sister who was no longer little. I picked it up and examined it.

I closed my drawer and left out my office, going to my room.

"Happy 19TH birthday to the birthday girl!!" Rita put the cake down in front of Gina. She smiled, looking at all of us.

We were at mom's house celebrating Gina's birthday. She decided to stay in Italy until she turned 19. Now, she's moving to another country. She didn't decide where she wanted to go but she wanted to leave from the life we were born in.

Just like Gio. She wanted to leave this life. I wouldn't blame her. If I had the chance to leave, I would've left a long time ago.

We sung happy birthday to her and she blew out the candles. Everybody cheered as she did. We started to eat cake and people were talking amongst their selves. After I was done with my piece, I started to walk outside in the backyard.

I sat down in one of the chairs and took out my flask. I took a swig from it, looking at the boats, gondolas, and couples on the paddle boats.

Mom lived near the ocean where the dock was.

"What are you doing out here?" I heard a voice questioned me but I didn't look back. I didn't want to.

I noticed that it was Gina coming in front of me. She was smiling with her little birthday crown on her head. She moved a chair in front of me and sat down in it.

"Just looking." I mumbled, taking a drink out of my flask again. I saw the way Gina looked at me and she frowned.

"Luka, you're drinking again?" She questions looking at me. I didn't say anything but ignore what she said.

She sighs, "Are you having a problem with dr-"

"No Gina. I'm drinking like a regular person." I cut her off, as she gave me a hurt expression on her face.

"Luka I know you're hurting but drinking shouldn't-"

"Gina. I don't have a drinking problem okay? Leave this conversation elsewhere." I spoke as she had the same expression on her face.

"Okay." She got up, moving the chair back in place. Before she went back in the house she looked at me.

"Lukas I love you and I want the best for you. But this is getting out of hand."

She walked out of my sight and I sigh, looking at the ocean again.

Maybe my little sister was right. My drinking was getting out of hand. But it was the only thing keeping me sane.

It's been my friend for two years.

After I had time with myself, I went back in to see Gina opening her presents. She opened mine and everyone gasped at it.

It was a ring. It had her first initial of a G on it. It also had a necklace with it. I also made sure that she had some money. I gave her at least $1,200.

"Thanks Lukas." She smiles, looking at me. I just gave her a nod.

Then she opened everyone else presents. They were clothes, shoes, money, phone cases and makeup.

"What's this?" She questions at the last present. I wonder what it was too. She looked at it but it didn't have a name on it.

"It doesn't have a name on it." She said, looking all over the box. "I opened everyone's present. Even Gio's."

She took the top off of the box and looked inside of it. She furrowed her brows and took a pair of keys and a index card out of it.

"Mi dispiace che non ho potuto farlo. comunque godetevi la vostra casa e veicoli. Ti amo bella. Amore, papà" She said. (I'm sorry that I couldn't make it. anyways enjoy your house and vehicles. I love you beautiful. Love, Daddy)

I instantly got mad but then my face soften.

Bella.

How I missed that name so much. How I missed her so much, why did Richard had to make my life a living hell?

"Sorry! Sorry that I was late!" Aurora came in, with a box and two little box of presents. Everyone looked at her and they all said hey but with a dragging and annoying way. 

"Here you are Gina. Happy birthday! I'm sorry that I was late." She gave Gina the presents and Gina gave her a fake smile.

"You're okay Aurora. And thanks."

Aurora looked at me and gave me a peck on the lips. "Did I interrupt something?" She whispers as I shake my head no.

She smiles, looking at Gina opening her presents up. My thoughts went back to what one of the Mafia bosses said.

What if she knew where Richard was? I felt her hands wrap around my right arm and she smiles at Gina opening her presents.

Maybe the mafia boss was right, Aurora does know than what she puts on. I was going to find out.

A/N:IM SORRYY I was actually being lazy and not writing but I'm going to make sure I don't get lazy writing.

Anyways, I know it's starting off kinda boring but trust me, it'll get good.

ANYWAYSSSS

Love you guys

😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7M 569K 46
After having her heart broken by the boy she'd been in love with her whole life, Brimmy Somell decides to take a little...vacation. Little does she k...
1.2M 45.3K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
89.7K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
105K 1.5K 15
When different worlds collide When two broken people meet Victoria Miles She never thought she would meet a heartless, cold-hearted man like him But...