habits โ€ mattia polibio

By H0NEYLUX

"๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ'๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฐ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐’€ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฌ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป... More

characters/intro
uno
due
tre
quattro
cinque
sei
sette
otto
nove
dieci
undici
dodici
tredici
quattordici
quindici
sedici
diciassette
diciotto
diciannove
venti
ventuno
ventidue
ventitre
ventiquattro
venticinque
ventisei
ventiseitte
ventiotto
ventinove
trenta
trentuno
trentadue
trentatre
trentaquattro
trentacinque
trentasei
trentasette
trentotto
trentanove
quaranta
quarantuno
quarantadue
quarantatre
quarantaquattro
quarantacinque
quarantasei
quarantasette
quarantotto
quarantanove
cinquanta
cinquantuno
cinquantadue
cinquantatre
cinquantaquattro
cinquantacinque
cinquantasei
cinquantasette
cinquantotto
cinquantanove
sessanta
sessantuno
sessantadue
sessantatrรฉ
sessantacinque
sessantasei
sessantasette
sessantotto
sessantanove
settanta
settantuno
settantadue
settantatrรฉ
settantaquattro
settantacinque
settantasei
settantasette
settantotto
settantanove
ottanta
ottantuno
ottantadue
ottantatrรฉ
ottantaquattro
ottantaยญcinque

sessantaquattro

2.9K 77 31
By H0NEYLUX

𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

mattia

i sprayed some cologne before walking downstairs, "i'll be home later!" i yell as i walk down the stairs.

"where are you going?" my mom asked me and i turned around.

"i'm going to a party the team made for the boys and i." i said. "i'll be there for a little bit." i reassured her and she nodded.

"be careful and don't do anything i didn't teach you to do." she says and i chuckle as i nodded and gave a hug.

"bye mamma." i said before opening the front door and walking to alejandro's car.

after school, i went up to alejandro and we both apologized for acting like dicks. although i personally don't think anything was my fault, i wasn't up for being on bad terms with alejandro during the tour. knowing me, i'll give him the silent treatment and never be the one to speak to him first.

i clapped up kai and alejandro and he drove to madison's house to pick up lauren. i was excited, not to see lauren but to see madison. i feel like we've been doing pretty good at taking things slow. minus the sex and all the kissing, we've managed to have conversations without arguing.

i really need to fix things with her dad. it's the only way not only she will see that i truly am in love with her, but her dad will see that i truly regret everything i did and that means more.

sometimes i wonder, am i really what madison needs? she's a beautiful girl who could probably have any guy she wants, but she's managed to not lose her hope on me. i can't take that for granted and i know i won't.

a few minutes later, alejandro parks outside of madison's house and we all get down and wait by the car. "is madison coming?" alejandro asks and i shake my head. "how come?" he asks but it soon hits him. "never mind." he laughs.

soon enough, both madison and lauren come out of the house except lauren's dressed up nicely and madison's in a hoodie and sweatpants. i smile as she walks my way with her baggy clothing on.

she gives me a hug before saying hi and hugging the boys as a way of greeting them. "you sure you can't go?" kai asked her and she nodded.

"i'd rather not risk anything." she says.

"if you change your mind, i'll text you the address." alejandro tells me and she nods in response, looking over to me as i was already staring at her.

"are you going to drink?" she asked me.

i had a feeling she would ask me this.

"no, i'll be there for a few hours and hopefully i can come over here." i said. "that's if i can."

"i don't know," she said. "maybe i'll have josh come over to keep me company while you're at the party." she purposefully teased me.

"oh really?" i asked her. "maybe i'll have a drink with je-"

"don't even finish that sentence." she says and i laugh.

"let's go lovebirds." said kairi and i laughed as they all got into the car.

"i'll text you later?" i asked her and she nodded. i leaned in, aiming for a kiss on the lips, but instead she turns her head and my lips land on her cheek.

"you're killing me." i told her and she smiled.

"i'll see you later." she says before walking away towards the front door of her house.

i could never get enough of her.

+

i was on my second drink of the night and definitely my last. i've been at this party for two hours and the only thing i could think of was madison. should i text her? nah, she's probably busy and i've been super clingy this past week.

this place was packed and i still couldn't believe most of the entire school came to this party for the three of us. they definitely did it for the free booze and pot.

not gonna lie, i was tempted to smoke some but i couldn't show up to madison's house with a stench of weed and alcohol mixed together.

i looked at the dance floor where lauren and alejandro both danced together. gosh they're meant to be, they can't dance for shit. i remember madison saying she was in dance with lauren when they were younger, but i'm finding that hard to believe after seeing lauren's dance skills.

i know i apologized for being a douche bag to him, but i really hope i'm not right about him wanting to be with madison. any stranger could tell how in love lauren is with alejandro, and even though she isn't the fondest of me, i wouldn't want to see her get hurt like that.

madison

should i go? my dad and raquel are both at a business party and i'm home alone, bored out of my mind.

maybe i should text him.

baby <3

hey loser

hey

how's the party?

boring since you're not
here

haha

ayo

??

check your bf out

i—

sorry that was bryce

drinking i see

i know but to be fair
it's my second drink

it's fine LMAO

what are you doing?

i miss you

i'm bored watching netflix
and i'm home alone

do you want me to go
over?

with what car?

i'll uber

no it's fine, enjoy your
party

but i don't want you to
be bored

i'll find something to do

watch soccer highlights

i'm good

they're not boring 🙄🙄

sure they're not 😃

LMFAOO ihy

i'm honestly pretty bored too

texting at a party isn't exactly
fun

it's better than the party
itself

how's lauren?

i don't think she's taken a break
from dancing ever since we came

oh god is she drunk?

she's either drunk or reallyyy
energetic

probably both

you said you were home alone?

yes

we're not having sex

i—

who said i'm going over to have
sex?

no one but i'm just putting it
out there

wait just to know why can't
we have sex

LMFAOAOAKOA

i'm on my period

bruh

okay i'm gonna order an uber

what no stay at the party

no i'd rather be w you than be
at this party i've been here for
like 3 hours now

still, i feel bad

don't feel bad

okay i ordered it, i'll see
you in like 10 mins

okaayy :)

i quickly jumped out of my bed and sprayed perfume everywhere. i know we were not having sex or anything, but i can't be smelling bad.

i impatiently wait for mattia to come over, and about twenty minutes later, i hear a knock on my door. i run down the stairs to open the door, and i see mattia standing on my doorway.

he flashes me a smile before walking in and kissing my cheek, "you have no idea how boring that party was."

"i can imagine." i said as i walked up the stairs and he followed behind me. we reach to my room and we both lay down on my bed.

"i leave in four days." he says and i sighed before resting my head on his shoulder.

"i know." i told him. "and you come back before your birthday right?" i asked him and he nodded.

"yeah." he says. "it sucks i couldn't spend your eighteenth birthday with you." he says and i lightly chuckle.

"that was random." i laugh and he smiles.

"i know but i think about that often." he says. "we would've reached one year together if i hadn't-"

"i know." i cut him off. "thinking about the could haves don't help." i tell him and he nods.

"i can't believe mariano spent christmas with you." he scoffs. "what did he get you?"

"a bracelet." i told him.

"lame."

"it was from louis vuitton, mattia." i told him.

"how the fuck?" he asked. "i didn't know he had money." he says. "nevermind, he's in a gang of course he has money."

"mattia!" i lightly hit his chest.

"what? am i wrong?" he asks.

"no, but don't bring that up." i tell him. "you never know who could be listening."

"i hope someone's listening so they can send his ass to jail." he says.

"you act as if you've never committed a crime yourself." i told him.

"name one." he crosses his arms.

"underage drinking." i immediately respond and his face drops.

"well if i ever get sent to jail for that then i'm taking you with me because you've done more than a fair share of that." he says and i laugh.

"you're annoying." i tell him.

"that's our thing." he says and i smile.

"being annoying?" i asked him and he nodded.

"yeah," he says. "we always call each other annoying."

"if you weren't so annoying i wouldn't have to call you that." i told him and he opened his mouth.

"shut up you love that i'm annoying." he says.

i laugh and look over to him to see him smile at me. we both lean in and our lips touch as his hand glides to my waist. "we keep doing this." i tell him in between our kiss.

"keep doing what?" he asks as he reattached our lips.

"kissing and having sex when we're not even dating." i tell him as i grab the back of his neck.

"whether we're dating or not you're the only girl i'd rather do this with." he says which only makes me want him more.

"but it's not right." i tell him in attempt to convince myself when i know damn well i want this just as bad as he does.

"then let's make it right." he tells me. "be my girlfriend again."

when he puts it like that and says it in that voice, it makes me swoon and want to say yes. then i think about everything that happened and wonder if i should go back.

"make him wait," said the angel on my shoulder.

"just do it," said the devil.

maybe the angel should win this time.

i pull away and place my hands on both sides of his face. "we have to take things slow." i tell him and he throws his head back.

"fine." he agrees. "we can't pick up the pace just a little bit?" he asks and i laugh while shaking my head.

"if you don't want to wait, it's fine." i tell him, testing to see what he's going to answer with.

"i already told you i'll wait as long as i need to." he says.

"thank you for waiting." i told him.

"you know i-"

we both hear the front door of my house unlock followed by my dad yelling, "madison, lauren, we're home!"

mattia and i quickly jump out of my bed and i freak out. "fuck!" i whisper and look at my closet. "get in there!"

"fuck, okay okay." mattia whispered in agreement and got inside of my closet.

i quickly organized my bed a little before jumping onto my bed. i hear a knock on the door, "come in." i say.

my dad walks in and gives me a hug. "where's lauren?" he asked. 

"she's at a party." i told him.

"and you didn't go? wow." he says and i playfully roll my eyes.

"i learned my lesson." i told him and he gave me a hug.

"it was the worst way possible but i'm glad you've learned." he says. "i'm gonna go take a shower." he says and i nod.

he walks out of my room and i wait for him to get in the shower before opening my closet door.

mattia walks out and grabs my hand, placing on his chest. "i don't think my heart has ever raced this much." he lowly said and i laughed.

"you need to go before they see you." i told him.

"i really need to talk to your dad so i don't have to hide anymore." he says and i smile.

i carefully open the door and he follows behind me. we reach the stairs and we see raquel walking up towards our direction.

no, no, no.

fuck, that's it i'm screwed.

she looks up as her face drops and her body freezes. she looks at me and him before walking up the stairs again. "i did not see anything." she says and i sigh in relief as i quickly walked down the stairs.

"wait how are you going to go home?" i asked him and he showed me his phone.

"i ordered an uber in the closet." he said and i smiled.

"i'm sorry your visit was cut short, i didn't know he was coming early." i told him and he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"it's okay." he says. "go upstairs before he catches us, i'll text you later." he says and i nod.

he places a small kiss on my lips before walking out of my house. i close my door and smile before walking up the stairs.

i love him so much.

i walk into my dads room and i see raquel. i should probably talk to her about what happened.

"hey raquel." i tell her and she looks at me with a smile.

"don't worry, i won't tell your dad." she says.

"you won't?" i asked and she nodded in agreement.

"i was your age once too, you know." she says and i smile and give her a hug.

"you're saving my life right now." i told her and she laughs.

"you still love him don't you?" she asked and i shyly nodded.

it sucks to admit you're still in love with your ex boyfriend who cheated on you, but he's really proven how much he regrets hurting me.

"he's changed a lot." i told her. "he's really trying and i hope i'll be ready to be with him soon."

"normally, i would say don't take him back, but i trust your intuition." she says. "he's invited to the wedding if your dads okay with it."

"i doubt he will be to be honest." i respond and she rolls her eyes.

"leave it to me, i'll convince him." she says and i smile.

"you're a really good stepmom." i told her and she smiled.

"that's the best thing i've ever been told." she says and i laugh.

+

author's note
if you haven't noticed, i'll be updating every week maybe twice a week if i'm feeling productive LMAO anyways did y'all hear about mattia cheated on vic. how do y'all feel? do you think it's true?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
690K 17.4K 33
Scarlet and Luke have been best friends since the first day of kindergarten, since then they were inseparable. But what happens when Luke leaves with...
35.8K 412 30
What happens when a runway model and the football icon and star Neymar meet at a beautiful beach and start to fight from the moment they meet? Do yo...
224K 5.3K 28
Not your ordinary Neymar fan fiction. -------------- When Eliana moved to Barcelona, she thought she could start afresh with a clean slate. She is ex...