The Healing Journey

By Rabbit804

Mostro Lounge was in need of a new drink maker, and Crowley just had the right person for the job. But Azul a... More

The OC
Beverage Chef needed
First Prep and Staff Meal
Lunch Shift
Sig's hobby
Dinner Shift
Sig's past
Harvesting and Flower Crafts in Heartslabyul
Magift Training in Savanaclaw
Cooking Lesson at Scarabia
Salon Day at Pomefiore
Spanish Lesson with Diasomnia
Restaurant Visit with Ramshackle
Shocking Revelation
Unexpected Guests
Heartwarming Chat
The Epilogue

VR in Ignihyde

320 8 1
By Rabbit804

On Thursday, after finishing their dinner, Azul and the Leech twins brought Sig to Ignihyde, where Ortho was already waiting for them at the entrance.

"Oh...a cyborg..." said Sig.

"Yep, that's Idia's brother, Ortho," said Jade.

"Isn't Clione-chan cute? Look at those eyes!" said Floyd.

"He is adorable indeed. His brother must be a genius," smiled Sig.

Ortho embraced Sig almost immediately upon their entry.

"Hello, Sig Brachyura-san! My name is Ortho!" Ortho introduced himself immediately. "Are you ready for tonight's fun?"

"I am! ...um, what are we gonna do?"

"We'll play some VR games!" said Floyd.

"VR? What's that?" asked Sig.

"Virtual Reality. It is made by computer programmes where you can experience simulated environments. It is used not just for entertainment, but also for educational purposes," explained Azul.

"Sounds interesting," said Sig. "I can't wait to try it!"

"Brother's waiting at the lounge. He should've finished preparation by now," said Ortho.

They all went to the lounge, where Idia was cleaning the VR headset.

"Brother! I brought them in!" said Ortho, waving his hand.

"Oh...thank you, Ortho," said Idia, patting his brother's head. He then reached out his hand towards Sig.

"He...hello...I'm Idia. Idia Shroud...the dorm leader of Ignihyde," said Idia.

Sig could clearly see Idia's hand shaking. He could understand his nervousness since he had experienced it too. 

Sig put one of his arms around Idia and shook his hand.

"Relax, Idia," he smiled. "My name is Sig. Nice to meet you."

Idia relaxed immediately and stopped trembling.

"Nice...yo meet you too! I hope you'll enjoy tonight's experience!" said Idia. 

"Yuu-kun introduced a horror game from his world to me, called Five Nights at Freddy's, and trust me...you'll love it...hehehehehe..." said Idia with a large grin on his face.

Azul, Jade, Floyd and Sig sweatdropped.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Sig whispered to Jade.

"Forgive him. He may seem gloomy and pessimistic, but he gets excited at games, especially horror ones," Jade whispered back.

Within minutes, they were ready to play the game.

Before starting, Idia gave them instructions. 

"Basically, you're working as a security guard at the restaurant, put in charge of watching the animatronics after the restaurant is closed. You can watch over their activity through the many security cameras placed throughout the restaurant, but you must make sure they don't enter your room." 

"Got it," said Sig and the others.

"We can take turns playing it, one person in charge of one night. So...who wants to go first?" asked Idia.

"I'll go first!" said Floyd. 

Floyd took and headset and wore it over his head. He then started playing the game. He was in charge of the first night.

With the help of Idia, Floyd managed to get the hang of it. He switched from camera to camera, as well as occasionally turning on the corridor lights to make sure no animatronic enter the security room. He managed to survive the first night.

"Whew! I got to say, I understand why Hotaruika-chan likes the game so much!" smiled Floyd, handing the headset to Idia.

"I know right? Now, who's next?" smiled Idia.

"Me!" said Jade, raising his hand. He then wore the headset and started playing.

At first, Jade was doing well, being able to close the doors on time and efficiently using the security cameras, but then he focused TOO much on the camera...that he did not hear groaning sounds.

After he finished looking the the camera, he finally heard them, but it was too late...a purple animatronic rabbit "jumped onto him" and screamed.

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Jade screamed at the top of his lungs. Normally calm and collected, the whole thing was way too surreal for him and he ran away.

"Wait, Jade Leech-san! It's just a game!" yelled Ortho, who hurried after Jade.

"Never thought I'll see this side of Jade..." Idia sighed and followed. Sig and the rest did the same.

With the headset still covering his eyes, Jade was unable to see where he was heading to, ran straight into a pillar and fell onto the floor facing up.

"Owww..." Jade slowly sat up, caressing his head.

"Are you ok, Jade? That seems painful," said Sig, reaching out his head.

"Yes...I'm fine. I've never been so scared before. It's too much..." said Jade as Sig helped him stand up.

"Woah...looks like Bonnie got the best of you," said Idia, removing the headset from Jade.

"And I got the worst of Bonnie," said Jade with a sad smile.

"Wait...those things have names!?" said Azul.

"Yep. The bunny that got you is Bonnie. And then we have Chica the chick, Foxy the Fox pirate and the star, Freddy Fazbear," said Ortho.

"I see..." said Azul.

"Now, who wants to go next?" asked Idia.

"I'll do it," said Azul. He put on the headset and returned to the screen to continue.

"*cough*...*cough*...screaming like that really take a toll on my throat," Jade said with his voice hoarsing.

"I can go to the vending machine and buy some drinks," said Idia.

"I can go with you," said Floyd. "What would you guys like?" 

"Orange juice, please," said Jade.

"Same for me," said Sig.

"I'd like calpis, please," said Azul.

"No problem," said Idia. He and Floyd then left the lounge.

"Hopefully I won't get a heart attack...after seeing how Jade reacted..." Azul thought to himself.

But when Idia and Floyd return, Azul was unconscious, lying down with his head facing  the floor.

"So...I assume he didn't survive the night?" asked Idia, sweatdropping.

"No he didn't. He didn't even survive as long as Jade," replied Ortho.

Azul slowly awakened and stood up slowly.

"Hah...hah...I've never seen anything like that...who would've thought a an adorable little duckling can be so horrible!?" said Azul as he panted.

"Duckling? Ah, you mean Chica. She's a chick, by the way," said Idia.

"Urgh, whatever. Anyway, who wants to be next?" asked Azul.

"Let me give you all a proper demonstration," said Idia. He put on the headset and showed his friends how to survive without incident.

"It's important to be cautious all the time. You must focus on both the doors and the camera. However, you also need beware on the amount of power, as turning on the lights and the security camera uses power. If the power runs out everything will become dark, and it'll be game over cuz Freddy's gonna attack..."

"Wow...I've never seen him talking that much..." said Azul, appalled.

Idia survived the night with flying colors. Everyone gave a round of applause.

"As expected from Idia-senpai," smiled Jade.

"You didn't even get startled or freak out when those animatronics appeared!" said Floyd.

"Brother has played it many times, so he's used to it," said Ortho.

"Finally, your turn, Sig," said Idia, handing the headset to Sig.

"O...okay..." said Sig. He took the headset from Idia.

"Alright...deep breath, Sig, deep breath. You can do this," he thought to himself.

Sig started his "shift". Taking Idia's advice to heart, he would alternate between the camera and the doors every one minute, to prevent using too much power, as well as listening carefully to any noises made by the animatronics. Everything went well until...all lights suddenly went out.

"Wha...what happened? Did I use up all the power already!?" Sig started to panic.

"Uh-oh...I'm afraid you did," said Idia, looking at the screen nervously.

Several seconds later...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" screamed Sig. He took several steps back, but tripped over and fell down.

"Owie..." he wailed.

"Oh! Are you okay, Sig? Did...did you hurt yourself? Did your head hit the table...?" Idia was fearful for Sig, worried that he might get injured.

But instead, Sig laughed and took off the headset.

"Hahaha! That was awesome!" said Sig.

"Eh?" Everyone looked at him with confusion.

"I don't like the game...I absolutely love it!" he laughed.

"Oh...glad to see you're fine...thank you for enjoying it..." said Idia with a sigh of relief.

"Hehehe...I guess it all ends well," giggled Ortho.

Azul and the Leech twins saw a radiant smile forming on Sig's face.

"Looks like we've done a great job," said Jade.

"I'm sure Crabby's scars would heal in no time, if we keep it up!" said Floyd.

"Of course," Azul smiled.

*Note: The video at the start is Natsuki Hanae, the voice actor of Riddle, playing the VR version of FNAF. Hanae is an avid gamer and has been uploading gaming videos on YouTube since March 2019. Link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3C3YOGFjn7Pq3lOCeUFHfg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 2 4
All kinds of misadventures from history's favourite couple. I will try a bunch of different styles and will take any requests. S2 spoilers will be p...
21 3 3
Aziraphale and Crowley, for once, have the same mission, even though they haven't spoken to each other for a hundred years. Will they be able to work...
40.6K 1.5K 11
Vague update schedule, unrelated stories. I usually update every few months but sometimes I get busy. If you see that this hasn't been updated in 3 m...
473K 19.4K 43
The whole cricketing world knew that they both are family friends. But Ella, Nelson and the word 'friend' doesn't fit in the same sentence. They hate...