Unexpected Guests

On a weekend, Sig and the others were preparing for the lunch shift. After he finished his job, he wanted to use the toilet and notified Azul and Jade before doing so.

As Azul stood at the reception table, he saw a teenage girl and a man, both having red hair, coming towards him.

"I've never seen them before, but they do remind me of someone..." though Azul. Nonetheless, he greeted them with a smile.

"Hello. A table for two?" he asked.

The man and the girl had worried looks on their faces.

"Sorry, we're not here for dining," said the man politely.

"I am Agata and this is my eldest brother, Ralf. We are looking for Sigmund Brachyura, the middle brother," said the girl.

Azul's smile disappeared.

"Sig's siblings, huh? They let him suffered so much and did not see him as family, and yet they're looking for him?" he thought.

"We heard that he's here in Octavinelle. We've been looking for him since he went missing five years ago, and we wanted to bring him back home..." 

"Even though...you told him that you don't want to see him anymore?" Azul interrupted Ralf while raising one of his eyebrows. 

Agata and Ralf were startled and went speechless.

"Look, Mr and Miss Brachyura. Pardon me for being rude, but we need to have a talk. There's an empty table over there. You there, would you mind managing the reception table for me?" asked Azul to an Octavinelle girl.

"No problem, dorm leader," said the girl.

Azul led Agata and Ralf to the empty table and sat.

"Em...your name is..." said Ralf.

"The name's Azul," said Azul, with a serious face. "Just as you thought, Sig is here. However, I also need to tell you that, I know everything,"

"What do you mean?" asked Agata.

"I know what you and your family had done to him. I know what he had been through. Why would you come and take him back when you are the ones that kicked him out in the first place?"

Upon hearing this, Agata and Ralf lost their patience.

"Just tell us where Sigmund is!" yelled Agata.

"So that you can continue to tarnish him and destroy his self-esteem?" Jade heard the conversation and came to them.

"And who the heck are you?" asked Ralf impolitely.

"I'm Jade, and please, do not start a scene here," said Jade, also frowning.

"Then bring us to our dear brother!" said Agata.

"'Dear brother'? Ha, never expect such words from people who torment their own family!" Azul sneered.

"What did you say!?" Ralf slammed his fists onto the table.

"As Azul had said, we knew what had happened in Sig's youth. Now please, calm down or get out of here," Jade said with a stern voice.

"Who do you think you are. Is this how you treat your guests?" asked Agata.

"Technically you're not our guests. Besides, it's my duty to protect the members of this dorm, so please allow me to inform Sig about this," said Azul, rising up from his seat.

"There's no need for that!" Ralf pulled Azul's hand.

"Yes there is! We need to have Sig notified and get his consent before we can let you see him!" Jade also raised his voice.