VR in Ignihyde

On Thursday, after finishing their dinner, Azul and the Leech twins brought Sig to Ignihyde, where Ortho was already waiting for them at the entrance.

"Oh...a cyborg..." said Sig.

"Yep, that's Idia's brother, Ortho," said Jade.

"Isn't Clione-chan cute? Look at those eyes!" said Floyd.

"He is adorable indeed. His brother must be a genius," smiled Sig.

Ortho embraced Sig almost immediately upon their entry.

"Hello, Sig Brachyura-san! My name is Ortho!" Ortho introduced himself immediately. "Are you ready for tonight's fun?"

"I am! ...um, what are we gonna do?"

"We'll play some VR games!" said Floyd.

"VR? What's that?" asked Sig.

"Virtual Reality. It is made by computer programmes where you can experience simulated environments. It is used not just for entertainment, but also for educational purposes," explained Azul.

"Sounds interesting," said Sig. "I can't wait to try it!"

"Brother's waiting at the lounge. He should've finished preparation by now," said Ortho.

They all went to the lounge, where Idia was cleaning the VR headset.

"Brother! I brought them in!" said Ortho, waving his hand.

"Oh...thank you, Ortho," said Idia, patting his brother's head. He then reached out his hand towards Sig.

"He...hello...I'm Idia. Idia Shroud...the dorm leader of Ignihyde," said Idia.

Sig could clearly see Idia's hand shaking. He could understand his nervousness since he had experienced it too. 

Sig put one of his arms around Idia and shook his hand.

"Relax, Idia," he smiled. "My name is Sig. Nice to meet you."

Idia relaxed immediately and stopped trembling.

"Nice...yo meet you too! I hope you'll enjoy tonight's experience!" said Idia. 

"Yuu-kun introduced a horror game from his world to me, called Five Nights at Freddy's, and trust me...you'll love it...hehehehehe..." said Idia with a large grin on his face.

Azul, Jade, Floyd and Sig sweatdropped.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Sig whispered to Jade.

"Forgive him. He may seem gloomy and pessimistic, but he gets excited at games, especially horror ones," Jade whispered back.

Within minutes, they were ready to play the game.

Before starting, Idia gave them instructions. 

"Basically, you're working as a security guard at the restaurant, put in charge of watching the animatronics after the restaurant is closed. You can watch over their activity through the many security cameras placed throughout the restaurant, but you must make sure they don't enter your room." 

"Got it," said Sig and the others.

"We can take turns playing it, one person in charge of one night. So...who wants to go first?" asked Idia.

"I'll go first!" said Floyd. 

Floyd took and headset and wore it over his head. He then started playing the game. He was in charge of the first night.

With the help of Idia, Floyd managed to get the hang of it. He switched from camera to camera, as well as occasionally turning on the corridor lights to make sure no animatronic enter the security room. He managed to survive the first night.