Restaurant Visit with Ramshackle

Sig was finally on his last phase of the Healing Journey. Azul and the Leech twins brought him to Ramshackle dorm as planned.

"Now we still need to wait for those two to get ready," said Azul.

Sig looked around the lounge.

"What a unique dorm. It's right inside the campus and there are ghosts living here..." said Sig.

Just then, the four saw a young boy with black hair and a cat-like creature with blue flaming ears on his left shoulder.

"I'm sorry! Did you guys waited for long?" said the boy.

"Don't worry, Koebi-chan! We didn't arrive for long!" said Floyd, waving his hand.

"Sig, this is Yuu, and the little furball on his shoulder is Grim," said Jade.

"Hello, Yuu and Grim," said Sig, reaching out his hand.

"Hi. You must be the newbie at Octavinelle dorm everyone's talking about!" said Yuu.

"Nya...I gotta try the drinks you made someday!" said Grim.

"So...what are we gonna do today?" asked Sig.

"We're taking you to a place. In fact, somewhere you're very familiar with," said Azul.

"It's our first time going there! I can't wait!" said Yuu.

"Eh? Where is it?" asked Sig.

"You'll see. Fufufu..." smiled Jade.

All of them went to the mirror chamber and headed straight to the mirror that has "Land of Pyroxene" embedded on top.

"Wait...don't tell me we are going to..." said Sig before he was lead into the mirror.

A few moments later, they arrived at a town filled with fancy restaurants and designer shops, all painted in different shades of green.

"I recognise this place!" said Sig. "This is the Jadeite Plaza in the Land of Pyroxene!" 

"Yes. And look over the end of that street!" pointed Floyd. Sig looked towards the direction and saw a sign that read "Amamos a Mexico".

"*gasps* Mr Ortiz's restaurant! Muy bien~" exclaimed Sig. He ran happily towards the restaurant.

"My, he never got that excited before..." said Jade. The rest of the gang then followed Sig to the restaurant.

The door stroke the bell as it opened, and a middle-aged woman came to the entrance.

"Bienvenido!" said the woman. "Oh my, aren't you Sigmund? You brought friends here!"

"Maria!" said Sig. He and the woman hugged.

"Everyone, meet Maria, the wife of the owner!" Sig introduced the woman to the gang.

"Hola, Mrs Ortiz," said Azul, shaking hands with Margarita.

"Hola! Are you Mr Ashengrotto, the one who made a reservation for a table of six a few days ago?" asked Maria.

"I am, indeed. And here are Jade, Floyd, Yuu and Grim," said Azul.

A tall, slightly muscular man with tanned skin and a moustache came out of the kitchen.

"Sigmund, mi amigo! How nice to see you again!" said the man.

"Mr Ortiz! I missed you so much!" said Sig. The two hugged.

"Come on, follow me to your table while those two have a reunion," said Maria.

"How have you been, Sigmund? It's been 2 months since I last saw you. I was so worried when you moved to the island back in April!" said Eduardo.