American girl [H.S.]

By onlyanglez

"It's just another bump in the road. Don't know why the fuck our road is so bumpy, but lucky for us, we're ve... More

Chapter 1 - The beginning
Chapter 2 - Best day ever
Chapter 3 - He outgrew me
Chapter 4 - Fuck you, British boy
Chapter 5 - He peed on me
Chapter 6 - #Canoestagram
Chapter 7 - Prettiest ass
Chapter 8 - Give me the Gucci dildo
Chapter 9 - What the duck?
Chapter 10 - Fish smelling cooch
Chapter 11 - Clingy girlfriend
Chapter 12 - Swagalicious
Chapter 13 - My diamond earring
Chapter 14 - Rail me please
Chapter 15 - The ultimatum
Chapter 16 - Stutter a little more
Chapter 17 - I am in deep shit
Chapter 18 - Dudath
Chapter 19 - Painted nails
Chapter 20 - Under the sea
Chapter 21 - Nialler
Chapter 22 - Gucci demon
Chapter 23 - I ruined his career
Chapter 24 - Bottom boy
Chapter 25 - Listen to your daddy
Chapter 26 - Cherry sours
Chapter 27 - Then why'd you leave
Chapter 28 - Shitting in my shoes
Chapter 29 - Not my side profile
Chapter 30 - There wasn't even penetration
Chapter 31 - She's a good girl
Chapter 32 - I'm great
Chapter 33 - Move on, you whore
Chapter 34 - My British boy
Chapter 35 - Hungry for revenge
Chapter 36 - Push it, push it real good
Chapter 37 - Strippers and weed
Chapter 38 - Let me braid your pubes
Chapter 39 - Four nippled twat
Chapter 40 - That's my kink
Chapter 41 - Daddy issues
Chapter 42 - Wrinkly dick
Chapter 43 - Where did my boobies go?
Chapter 44 - Maybe I am unlabeled
Chapter 45 - Gay Houdini
Chapter 46 - Lots of wine
Chapter 47 - You taste like eggs
Chapter 48 - Man milkers
Chapter 49 - Emma's pussy juice
Chapter 50 - Harryween
Chapter 52 - My little ketchup packet
Chapter 53 - Pray for my vagina
Chapter 54 - What's sexy time?
Chapter 55 - Bad gag reflex
Chapter 56 - Puppy pedicure
Chapter 57 - Foursome sounds fun
Chapter 58 - Stripper advice
Chapter 59 - Hot make-up sex
Chapter 60 - Hot make-up sex pt. 2
Chapter 61 - Come poop with me?
Chapter 62 - Just how fast the night changes
Chapter 63 - Solid dick
Chapter 64 - Huh?
Chapter 65 - Tattoo sex
Chapter 66 - Forbidden donut
Chapter 67 - We'll be a fine line
Chapter 68 - We'll be alright
Chapter 69 - 'I love you' sex
Chapter 70 - Blowdried cows
Chapter 71 - Immaculate love songs
Chapter 72 - Burn the wedding plans
Chapter 73 - Bumpy road
Chapter 74 - Love song
Chapter 75 - EPILOGUE

Chapter 51 - Our song

4.2K 121 144
By onlyanglez

This chapter is my longest chapter yet, holy shit!

It's a little different from my usually chapters, but I really love this chapter and I think this is my favorite one so far!

I also used this song again because I love it and it's probably going to be referenced or used in this book a lot.

Enjoy, my luvs.

Harry's pov

"Harry! Come out of the bathroom right now!" Emma shouts, aggressively banging on the door.

"It's not what it looks like!" I shout in defense, looking around the bathroom for some way to escape this embarrassment.

Before I could figure out a way to get the floor to eat me whole, Emma picklocks the door and it flys open. She stands there with her arms crossed, not believing shit that comes out of my mouth.

"So you're telling me there's a perfectly normal explanation of why your whole camera roll is full of pictures of Obama and why you have an Obama shrine in your closet?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes." I murmur, nodding.

"What?" She asks.

"I love him." I mumble, looking at the ground while she scoffs.

"He's happily married, Harry. Hobama is over." She says.

"I hate Michelle." I pout, crossing my arms.

I don't hate her. However she did take the love of my life and I will not be forgiving her easily.

"Shut up and get ready for the party, idiot." She laughs, rolling her eyes while walking out of the bathroom.

I look over at the mirror and try to tame my hair that Emma has been messing up way to much lately.

She's a hair puller, and although it is very hot, it takes longer to fix my hair.

I've been worried about Emma lately, though. She's just been ignoring her family and has been avoiding any touchy topic.

I'm waiting for the day she snaps, but I just wish it'd be sooner rather than later because although she's the same old Emma that jokes around and has fun, I still look at her eyes and she looks sad. Like she's just hiding everything that's hurting her.

But, she doesn't like to be vulnerable with anybody, so I don't know if she'll ever stop hiding everything.

Im excited to take her on this date, even though it's not really a date and more of us just hanging out. I know she's not ready for anything serious and that we've come to this silent agreement about it, but...

one date couldn't hurt right?

I want to be with her, badly, but she needs time and I'm willing to give her that. She has lots of shit going on and I'm fine with her using me to distract from everything.

"Harry!" I hear her shout, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turn to see her standing there.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

She was in tight black dress pants with a white button up shirt, the top buttons undone so you could see part of her black lace bra. She had a black wig in the same style as Mia Wallace's. There was also fake blood dripping down her nose and some of her white shirt and a little in her cleavage. And to top it all off she had a unlit cigarette in her hand.

Jesus fucking Christ.

"What do ya think?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows and giving me a little spin.

"I think you are Mia Wallace reincarnated. Except much hotter." I say, walking over to her and placing my hands on her hips while looking down at her.

"Did you just say that I'm hotter than Uma Thurman? I think there is something wrong with you in the brain." She laughs, snorting a little after making me smile at how cute she is.

"Mm.." I hum in thought, pulling my lips to the side. "Nope, think my brain is perfectly in order."

"Why aren't you ready?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows, looking down seeing I'm still in just my boxers.

"Cause I was admiring you." I say, booping her nose.

"Ew, don't get all soft on me." She says.

"You love it." I smile.

"Just go get ready." She says, pushing me away and walking out the door.

She loves it.

It's fun with this casual thing we have because I can touch her all I want, like we're dating, but there's no label on it. We don't really have to worry about the annoying relationship stuff and I like it.

I still want to be able to call her my girlfriend, but maybe one day.

When we go out she makes sure not to be to touchy or clingy, but I completely understand. I mean anybody could be taking a picture and starting up rumors and Emma has enough on her plate for that.

I walk over to the counter, grabbing my Elton John costume.

I love Elton John so I'm excited about this costume. Thats the only part I really like about Halloween, dressing up and shit.

Although, I would probably still dress like Elton John on a normal day.

I put on the costume, grabbing my hat and putting it on while trying to fix my curls.

My hair is getting longer now, but I think I'm going to cut it soon. I like my long hair, but it's too much to manage and everyone always makes fun of how greasy it is.

They're not wrong, but still.

"Harry, hurry the fuck up!" Emma yells.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I shout back, glancing at myself in the mirror one more time before running downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and once she sees me she instantly smiles.

"Well hello sexy Elton john." She smirks.

"You ready?" I ask, smiling. I'm very excited about this little date thing.

"I've been ready." She says.

"Alright, then let's go." I say, walking towards the door before Emma grabs my hand and stops me.

"Don't forget these." She says, putting on the glasses for my costume. "There."

"Now, how about we go party, Mia?" I tease.

"Of course, Elton." She replies, as we interlock arms and walk out the door.

-

"This party is bigger than I expected." Emma says, rubbing her hands down her thighs.

"Are you nervous?" I ask.

"A little bit." She admits.

"Don't be. Everyone should be super friendly. Plus you look very sexy in the costume so they'll love you already." I say.

"Alright." She nods. "Then let's do this, Styles."

"Alright." I laugh, taking the key out of the ignition and hopping out of the car.

I start to walk toward the bar that the party was at, Emma next to me. There were paparazzi snapping photos as we walked through. Once we got to the door paparazzi were already snapping a different celebrity walking through.

I reached for the doorknob, but right before my hand touched the doorknob Emma placed her hand on mine. Before I can even look over to see why she goes on her tiptoes to whisper something in my ear.

"Don't think I forgot about the Obama shit. One wrong move and you'll be exposed." She whispers before smiling at me and pushing the door open to walk inside.

I stand there for a second, speechless. I finally snap out of it and walk inside, trying to find where Emma is, but it's hard to recognize her with her wig.

It's really crowded and dark, loud music playing and people dancing and chatting.
I couldn't see her anywhere.

Well great, I lost Emma on our date.

Good job, Styles.

Emma's pov

Me and an open bar? This is going to be one hell of a night.

I kind of just ditched Harry durning our little date night thing, but these are free drinks and he can find me later. Plus I know he'll try to introduce me to some of his celebrity friends and then I'll say something stupid and they'll hate me.

So, I'll stay with the free drinks.

I was really worried about coming here at first, but now that I'm here, I feel great. I've only been in here for a few seconds and I already have a drink in my hand.

Also, I saw Paris Hilton. Paris fucking Hilton.

I was going to approach her, but then I saw this open bar and decided that maybe I should be drunk before I do anything so that way if I say something stupid I have an excuse.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn over with some kind of alcoholic beverage in my hand that the waiter said was popular. Not really sure what it is, but if it gets me drunk, who cares?

Holy shit.

Is that fucking Kendall Jenner?

"H-hi." I stutter.

I swear to god how many of Harry's exes do I have to meet.

"Hi, I'm Kendall." She smiles.

Oh my god I think I just had an orgasm.

"I'm..." I trail off, literally forgetting my name.

"Emma, right?" She laughs.

"Yes! Emma, that's my name. Sorry." I say, shaking my head and taking a drink.

"Sorry, I saw you and wanted to introduce myself. I heard a lot about you and you're friends with Harry, right?"

I nod, furrowing my eyebrows. "You've heard a lot about me?"

"Yeah, I have lots of friends in the music industry. You're pretty well known." She says, taking a seat on the stool next to me.

Pretty well known? I thought I was mostly known for being Harry's friend. Not that I'm mad about that, most people just pay attention to the person singing the song not the one who wrote it.

"Oh cool." I nod. "I like your costume by the way. You're one of those fembots from Austin powers, right?"

"Yeah. And your Mia from pulp fiction. You look really hot."

Oh my god, Kendall Jenner just called me hot someone get me a breathing pump.

"Thank you." I smile, downing the rest of my drink before I say something stupid and chase her off like Taylor.

I miss you taytay. Lift the restraining order, baby.

"So, are you and Harry like a thing?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh no. Definitely not. Nope. Never." I shake my head.

"Mhm." She hums, turning to ask the waiter for a drink.

I glance over to where everyone is piled up and see Harry chatting with some people. He looks so cute and pure like this. Dressing as one of his idols and just enjoying the company.

It makes me feel good knowing he's happy considering he's struggled so much with his identity. He never shows it, but I can always see right through, just like the day he was self conscious about his nails.

I just wish we were happy at the same time.

Not to sound like a totally fucking downer, but I definitely am not at my best. I still enjoy the little moments and I'm mostly happy during the day, but at night when I'm laying down, if all just hits me.

I finally snap out of my trance, realizing I've been staring at Harry an unhealthy amount of time.

I see Kendall smirking at me in the corner of my eye and turn to her, clearing my throat like I wasn't just staring at Harry for 10 minutes.

"Nothing going on my ass." She laughs.

"Alright fine, maybe there is a little happening. But it's nothing serious. I'm not ready for that." I tell her, finding it weird that I'm admitting this to her even when we just met.

"I get it. When I was with Harry we were just having fun too. He's a great guy. But the way you were staring at him did not seem like just fun." She says, shrugging while taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm just not ready, no matter how much I want to be, I'm not." I whisper, looking over at Harry again.

I really need to get a diary or something because spilling all my issues to supermodels is not going to work.

"It's okay to not be ready. I know Harry and I know that he'd wait as long as possible for someone he cares about." She says, giving me a small smile to put me at ease.

"I know he would." I reply, nodding and looking over to Harry.

That's the problem.

-

"Emma? Where have you been all night?" Harry smiles, walking over to me.

"Bar." I reply, snorting a little.

"So, I'm guessing you're drunk." He smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"Just a lil bit." I say, looking up at him with a smile.

"I was thinking we should leave. It's getting late." He says.

"Pfft. Who cares? I want to dance." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the now empty dance floor.

"Alrighty then." He laughs as I ignore him and dance to the song that I don't recognize.

People start to join again after seeing us dancing until the dance floor is pretty much full.

"Harry." I whisper, grabbing his biceps for balance while I go on my tippy toes.

"What?" He whispers back with a smile.

"Let's fuck in the bathroom." I whisper and the smile drops from his face.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He shakes his head.

"Why?" I whine, going back down on my heels and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because you are very drunk." He laughs.

"I don't care, I'm horny." I reply.

"How about we go get you water and frozen yogurt." He offers.

"Frozen yogurt?" I say, raising my eyebrow as I contemplate his offer.

"Mhm. I'll get you as much frozen yogurt as you want. I need to make up for not seeing you all night on our little date." He nods.

In a swift movement I grab his cheeks and pull him down to me, his lips meeting mine, completely catching him off guard. He inhaled sharply, but melts into the kiss, placing his hands on my hips.

I pull back with a smile while he stares at me with parted lips and flushed cheeks. He quickly glances around to see if anybody noticed, but they were all to drunk to care.

"Let's get frozen yogurt now." I say with a satisfied smile, turning around and making my way to the exit.

I stop before I reach it and turn around, Harry seeing that I stopped and furrowing his eyebrows in question.  I pull out my phone and bring it up to my face.

"Smile." I say.

"What?" He says.

"I'm taking a picture of you now smile." I say, trying to hold the phone straight in my tipsy state of mind.

He laughs, shaking his head before putting his hands on his hips and giving me his signature smile.

God, I love him.

I look down at my phone with a smile before turning it off and placing it in my back pocket.

"Alright let's go." I say.

"Hold on." He grabs my hand, pulling me away from the door.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Back entrance. Don't want to deal with the paparazzi right now." He replies and I nod.

Once we walk out the back entrance he pulls me into him and kisses me. It was a soft and short kiss and he pulled away with a cheeky smile before walking again.

He probably just wanted to use the back entrance so he could sneak that little kiss.

Cheeky bastard.

Once we get in the car I take of my wig because it is insanely hot, Wiping off the fake blood with a napkin. Harry had clothes under his costume so he took that off so he doesn't ruin the expensive costume, now in just a white t-shirt and black jeans.

I feel a little bit sobered up. I wasn't even that drunk in the first place. Lord knows I've been drunker.

The drive was silent besides the low hum of the random song playing in the radio. It wasn't a bad silence though. It was nice. I could hear Harry's breathing which always makes me feel comfortable.

Once we stop at the frozen yogurt place I hop out of the car as quick as possible. There was nobody here since it was already 1am.

With Harry following behind me I walk inside to see a old woman behind the counter. I give her a smile and walk over to where all the yogurt dispensers are.

I look across the yogurt flavors and see Harry come up next to me.

"What flavor are you getting?" He asks.

"I don't know. What are you getting?" I shrug.

"I don't know." He replies.

"Let's sample some." I recommend, grabbing two small sample cups.

"Hmm." I say, looking at the flavors in concentration.

I decide to just go for chocolate cause everybody likes chocolate. I pull the dispenser a tiny bit and turn around to Harry.

"What's that?" He asks.

"Chocolate." I reply with a smile, licking the top of it.

"You wanted to sample chocolate? Do you not know what chocolate taste like?" He laughs, making me roll my eyes.

"I do, I just wanted to see if I was craving that, you know?" I smile.

He grabs the cup from me, licking it like I did and humming at the taste.

"I got two cups for a reason, Harry." I scoff.

"But your saliva just makes it taste so much better." He teases.

"Shut up." I laugh. "I'll get one for us to share." I say, grabbing a yogurt cup and running over to the dispenser again.

As I pull the leaver down to get the yogurt out, I feel Harry come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist with his chin on my shoulder.

"Why are you being all touchy?" I giggle.

Ew, what the fuck. Did I just giggle? What is this man doing to me?

"Well, there's nobody here and I like the idea of touching you in a public place even though no one can see." He replies and my heart stops for a second.

I want to be able to touch him in a public place too, but I can't do that. I hate leaving him hanging like this, not being able to give him any information on when I'll be ready or if I'll ever be ready.

That's why I don't want him to be waiting forever for me.

Harry clear his throat, snapping me out of my thoughts and I realize that my cup is now overflowing.

"Shit." I say, taking my hand off the leaver.

"It's ok." He chuckles. "More for us."

"Yeah." I laugh.

We walk over to the toppings and Harry intertwines are hands behind the counter, making it so the lady couldn't see. Although, I'm pretty sure she saw us before, but she doesn't seem like she'll go around spreading it.

I put in chocolate chips and some gummy bears because I know harry likes them. I also put in two Oreos. Right when I was about to finish Harry puts two cherries on the top.

"Cherries for Cherry." He smiles, making me smile as well.

"Alright you have to choose one, Cherry or American girl." I say.

"I can't choose, I love them both." He says.

I roll my eyes walking over to the lady to pay for the yogurt. She gives me a subtle smile and I know she knows something is going on between us. I smile and blush slightly.

Oh god, I'm blushing now. What the fuck is happening to me?

"It's on the house." She says.

"Oh, are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course." She smiles, "Enjoy your night."

"Thank you. Have a nice night as well." Harry says, grabbing the yogurt and walking out.

Right as I go to follow him I feel the old woman grab my wrists. I turn around to face her and she had a sympathetic look on her face.

"Don't ever give up on someone who would never give up on you." She whispers to me.

This bitch is psychic.

I slowly back away with wide confused eyes, turning around and shaking my head.

I walk out the door to see Harry standing and waiting for me. He gives me a smile and we walk back to the car. Once we get inside, he turns on the car and heat so we don't freeze to death.

He takes the spoon from the yogurt, making sure to get chocolate chips as well as a gummy bear and turns it over to me.

I smile and he holds it out while I eat the scoop he got for me.

"Did you have fun tonight?" He asks.

"Mhm. Talked to Kendall." I say.

"You did? What did she say?" He asks, taking a bite from the yogurt.

"We we're just talking about random stuff, you know? She told me about her work, I told her about your weird Obama shrine. The usual." I shrug, his face going pale when I mentioned the Obama shrine.

"I'm just kidding." I laugh.

"Not funny." He mumbles, taking another bite from the yogurt.

"Don't hog it all." I say, grabbing the yogurt from him.

I start to eat some of it, just looking out the window. It starts to rain and I smile at that.

I love the rain.

I look over to see Harry staring at me and I playfully smack his arm that's resting on the center console.

"Why are you staring, creep?" I tease.

"You're just so pretty." He says and I feel my cheeks get warm.

Emma, you little pussy. Stop blushing right now.

"Shuddup." I say.

*play song now*

Suddenly I hear a familiar melody and my eyes go wide.

"Isn't this the song we wrote?" Harry asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah. We barely sold it a month ago, that's weird." I reply.

"Guess they just loved it so much they wanted it out sooner. I mean you did make." He smiles.

"Well you wrote the melody, so we both made it." I reply.

We both stare at each other with smiles on our faces, my cheeks already hurting from how much I've smiled in one night, but I always smile around Harry. I can't help it.

"You want to slow dance to this song in the rain?" He asks.

"You read my mind." I say, both of us scrambling out of the car.

We both stand in front of each other, meters apart in this large empty parking lot, rain pouring over us. It's a literal scene from a cliche movie Harry would probably force me to watch with him that I'd pretend I hate, but secretly hope for.

Now here I am. Living that cliche movie scene with the only person I'd ever want too.

"May I have this dance?" He asks, putting his hand out for me to take.

"I mean, I guess." I tease, rolling my eyes making him let out a breathy chuckle.

I place my hand in his. He immediately pulls me closer so my body is pressed up against his. He places his other hand on my hip while I place mine on his shoulder. He looks down at me with a smile and he starts to sway us back and forth.

We're soaking wet now, my white shirt was now sticking to my body and my black bra is definitely showing, but I don't care. I'm too caught up in my movie scene moment.

"I love this song." I say while we continue to stare at each other.

He smiles lightly and nods, "I love it too."

"Maybe this is our song?" I say, looking down to his chest with a smile.

"Yeah. I think it is our song." He says, nodding.

This is our song.

I lean my head forward, into the crook of his neck while we continue to sway. I wrap my arms all the way around his neck, basically just hugging him at this point. He does the same, wrapping his arms all the way around my lower back, pulling me even closer to him, if that's possible.

I wish I could stay in this moment forever.

"I wish we could stay here forever." Harry whispers, reading my mind.

"Me too." I whisper back.

We sway to the music, our bodies pressed against each other like we're puzzle pieces that perfectly match.

I feel so...content.

Swaying in the rain to our song. I feel perfect. The pit of my stomach has butterflies in it and my whole body is tingling.

This perfect, cliche, amazing, stupid moment I wouldn't give up for anything in the world.

I don't think I have never loved someone more than I love Harry. It hurts me and it feels amazing. Even with our bodies as close as they can be, I still somehow want to be closer to him. I just want him so bad it hurts.

God, I want him so fucking bad.

I pull my head out from his neck, looking up at him. He looks so beautiful, his wet hair sticking to his forehead, curls in his eyes. Small droplets of water drip down his perfect skin and his gorgeous green eyes staring into mine.

I use my hand to push the wet curls out of his face so I could see him better. I smile, feeling my eyes start to water.

"Are you crying?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

I don't answer I just shake my head, taking a sharp breath and looking down.

He grabs my cheeks and pulls my head back up to look at him. I see his concerned eyes and sniffle a little.

"What's wrong, baby?" He says, my heart literally fluttering at the name.

He's said it before, but that was just in a teasing manor. I like it when he says that to me, though. It makes me feel special.

And now I'm crying even more.

"I just feel really happy right now." I tell him honestly, making him smile and wipe my tears away, along with some rain droplets.

"I do too." He says, pulling me back to crook of his neck and i wrap my arms around him again.

I hear his pulse and I smile at the sound. It brings me peace listening to it.

I just wish this feeling will never leave.

It feels like the whole world is gone, all my problems, all his problems, everything is gone. It's just us. It's just us in this rainy parking lot, a song we wrote together blasting, and our  forgotten frozen yogurt melting in the car.

It's perfect.

"When will you be ready?" He whispers the question we've been thinking for months, but haven't had the balls to say out loud.

I stop for a moment, thinking about it. I love him, but if I start a relationship with him when I'm not stable, I could loose him. I could hurt him.

"I don't know." I whisper.

"That's okay... I'll wait for you." He replies, sliding one of his hands up to my head to hold it closer to him.

"I know you will." I say, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his neck.

I don't know why he's waiting for me. He could have anyone, but he's waiting for me. It makes the pit of my stomach tingle. No one has ever made me feel more special than he has.

He's not giving up on me.

So I'm not going to give up on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 92 31
Ever since i became famous my life hasn't been the same. I had to move from my first home and create a new one in New York. Now i live with my best f...
185K 3.1K 32
"Hey do you remember my Mum telling you my brother is coming to visit for my birthday?" Gemma says taking her dishes to the kitchen sink. "Yeah I do...
49.9K 1.2K 51
* Book 1 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015. * "A lump or swelling in either of your armpits, which is what you found of cours...
4.8K 238 57
Emily Sinclair was just a typical 18 year old girl just about to start her life, She put out a tweet to meet Harry one morning and he took it seriou...