๐–’๐–ž ๐–•๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š

By patt_sz

"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlxi.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
lvix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lixx.
lxxi.

lxiv.

718 26 20
By patt_sz

quinn

i woke up to an empty bed when i remembered i fell asleep with simba, dante and zion all cuddled up to me so that was odd, i grabbed my phone from the bedside and checked the time to see it was 10:28 a.m. which meant i was late to work.

so i practically jumped out of bed and grabbed my bag that i had packed with some clothes just as zion walked into the room, "we're late to work." i blurted out as i shuffled through my bag to find the dress i packed, "we're not going." he stated as he sat down beside me.

i sighed and turned to him with a raised brow because i know he was up to something, "why not?" i asked and he smiled, "because i have another thing planned, i already told cami not to come over to babysit and the guys and yas already know too." he said happily.

"so what are we doing today?"

"well right now we're going to go shopping to buy some stuff to make tacos with."

"why? it's a sunday not tuesday."

"i know but i found a cool recipe for tacos this morning and i think we should try it."

"okay, but why couldn't we do that after work?"

"because work is gonna be boring, and you're still recovering."

"i'm fine."

"too bad."

he kissed my cheek and got up while i chuckled before i got up too, obviously because we weren't going to work i didn't need to get into a dress so i changed into a plain outfit i packed for a comfy day.

then i walked to the bathroom and did my daily routine while zion headed downstairs, i brushed my teeth and washed my face then applied some makeup and styled my hair before heading down the stairs to see dante already dressed and ready.

my little baby was standing by the front door with simba beside him while zion wasn't anywhere to be seen, so i walked to the kitchen to see him grabbing two water bottles and a bag of sour skittles.

"why would we need that?"

"in case we get hungry or need a drink."

"okay mr prepared, can we go now?"

"yes let's go."

he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek before we walked out the kitchen then out the house with simba and dante with us, we all hopped into his car then made our way to the grocery store.

when we finally arrived dante and simba walked in front of us like always while zion and i followed hand in hand, "so what kind of tacos are we making?" i asked smiling, "i saved the ingredients in my notes." he stated then pulled out his phone and showed me the list in his notes.

so we walked around getting each ingredient for the tacos while dante and simba walked with us vibing with each other, and of course i couldn't walk around peacefully because zion would randomly slap my ass or whisper some dirty shit into my ear.

but i'm in love with that dumbass so i gotta put up with it, "ooh what if we make ice cream sundaes too? as our dessert." zion suggested as i put the last thing we needed into our shopping cart which was hot sauce, "i'm down." i stated smiling which made him excitedly smile.

"i'll take dante and simba to get ice cream and you can go get sprinkles and chocolate for it."

"okay, but i want fruit too."

"we'll get it on the way."

"alright."

so i smiled and walked off to get chocolate and sprinkles while the boys went to get ice cream and fruit, when i got to the aisle with all the food decorations i stood in front of a few different sprinkles, ones just chocolate, rainbow ones, silver and golden ones.

i didn't know which ones to pick so i got the chocolate bars first, just two plain milk chocolate because that's the best chocolate, then when i went back to picking sprinkles a guy randomly walked up beside me.

which i thought was because he was getting sprinkles too.. but then he started talking to me, "hard decisions." he mumbled and i just nodded because what was i meant to say, "so why do you need sprinkles?" he asked like it was any of his business.

"oh i'm making ice cream sundaes."

"cool, i'm kane by the way."

"oh uh- i'm quinn."

"that's a name i don't hear very often, it's beautiful."

i just nodded because how else am i meant to respond to that so i just made small talk, "so how old are you?" he asked with a smile, "twenty four, you?" i mumbled and continued to look at the sprinkles then eventually picking the rainbow and golden ones.

"i'm twenty eight, so we're only four years apart."

"oh cool."

"are you single?"

"no i have a uh- boyfriend."

i was debating on saying husband but zion's not my husband yet, "oh- how long have you been with him?" he asked with a raised brow, "six months tomorrow." i mumbled and nodded, "that's not that long." he said while i was a little confused and hoping dante would randomly run up to me right about now, that normally scares guys away.

"i guess."

"is he treating you like he should be?"

"and how should he be treating me?"

"like a queen, is he?"

i just sighed because i was lowkey getting annoyed, why does this random man want to know how my boyfriend treats me in our relationship.. weird, "yeah he is, he's amazing in every way and i love him." i stated with a smile and he nodded, "that's good." he mumbled and i just wanted to walk the fuck away.

"have you ever thought of.. you know.. maybe thinking of someone else?"

"no, not at all."

"would you ever cheat on him?"

my mind was glitching because this man was confusing the fuck outta me, then somebody's hand landed on my waist so my head snapped the other way to see zion smiling at me which made me feel so much better.

"who's your friend bubs?"

"oh uh- this is kane."

zion nodded with no sign of a smile while i noticed dante and simba standing by our shopping cart watching, "this is my boyfriend, the one you asked if i would cheat on." i smiled at kane and zion raised a brow while kane looked like he wanted to run as far away as possible.

kane was alright looking but he was roughly five foot seven and quite slim so zion was definitely not someone he'd want to pick a fight with, "no she wouldn't, move on." zion stated so kane nodded and walked off while i smiled.

"you wouldn't right?"

"to downgrade? no thanks."

"alright good."

i chuckled and grabbed his face before he leaned down and pecked my lips then we walked to our shopping cart where simba and dante waited for us, i put the sprinkles into the car before we walked to pay for our items.

after we paid for everything we walked back to the car and packed everything in the trunk of the car before we all hopped in and made our way to zion's place, dante helped us unpack when we got to the house before he went with simba up to his room.

so zion and i had a blast making the tacos with music playing as loud as possible because zion turned it up and we basically had a dance party in the kitchen, if this is how i was going to spend the rest of my life then where do i sign? cause i'm down.

when the tacos were finally done and ready to be eaten we called dante downstairs so he and simba joined us in the dining room with the music still playing but quieter while we talked, we all ate the tacos before zion and i walked back to the kitchen to make the ice cream sundaes.

dante stayed with simba in the dining room while zion and i made the sundaes, we all had different ones like dante had a chocolate one, i had a vanilla one and zion had a mix of vanilla and chocolate so we knew whose was whose.

then we walked back to the dining room and placed dante his sundae in front of him which caused a big smile on his face, simba also got a few scoops of vanilla ice cream in his food bowl too.

we all talked some more while we ate our dessert before dante didn't want anymore and went up to his room with simba, so zion put dante's sundae into the freezer so it wouldn't melt and he'd probably want it later anyway.

then we walked to the living room after we finished our sundaes, zion switched the songs and slower ones started playing before he reached his hand out so i took it and he pulled me closer.

he wrapped his arms around my waist while i wrapped my arms around his neck as we slowly swayed to girl of my dreams by chris brown playing in the background, "i love you so much bubs." he mumbled and left a kiss on my cheek, "i love you too." i smiled and snuggled my face into his shoulder.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"and you've become my favorite person in the world, right with dante, so thank you for being yourself."

"i'm so happy to have you."

"i'm happy to have you too, and thank you for taking care of me with everything."

"i'll always take care of you, with anything and everything."

i couldn't explain how much i loved this man but i just hoped he knew how much he meant to me so i tightened the hug we were in, "i'm so in love with you." i mumbled and i could feel his smile against my neck, "i'm so in love with you too bubs." he said and rubbed my back.

we stayed in the hug for a few songs as they played in the background and i never wanted to stay in one place more than i did in that moment, everything felt perfect and i was the happiest i could ever be.

after those few songs we cleaned everything up then walked upstairs and into his bedroom, i stayed to get changed while he went to put dante to bed and after a few minutes he returned smiling which made me smile.

he pecked my lips then i walked to the bathroom to remove my makeup but before i did i took a quick picture because i looked cute, then i posted it and removed my makeup before i began brushing my teeth and soon zion joined me to do the same.

quinn.evans | his peace.

24.5K likes | 795 comments

his hand rubbed circles on my back which made me very relaxed so rested my head on his shoulder, "next time tag what's mine." he mumbled which made me chuckle, "my bad, i should've tagged you on my boobies." i said and he nodded while i smiled.

"definitely, but there's always a next time."

"i'll edit it tomorrow."

"don't worry about it, i'm tagged in here."

he tapped his temple and i smiled with nod before he leaned down and pecked my lips, after that we walked back to his room and got into bed before he pulled me closer and rested his head on my chest while his arms wrapped around my waist.

"you're officially my soulmate."

"good cause you're mine already."

"i love you so much bubs."

"i love you too zi, so so much."

i finally had a mini family of my own, i just wish my mom could be here to be apart of it but unfortunately not all wishes come true and this one is impossible so i'm going to make sure i'm happy like all she wanted me to be.

and so far i was the happiest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 16.7K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI ยฉ COVER BY 38BLADEZ ยฉ
108K 3.5K 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
8.7K 403 30
โ๐๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก.โž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐  "๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ" ๐›๐ฒ ๐˜๐๐– ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ
353K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA โ€ข REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...