With souls, Paired

By farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 34

1.3K 132 29
By farslimah

A double update?
I know right 🤧🤧🥵
Let's get on with it.

*****************************************

"Are you okay?" Karim slapped his cheeks lightly to get him to wake up.

He squinted his eyes from the lights but adjusted soon enough.

"What happened?" He muttered.

"A lot." Karim said stoically.

"What exactly?" Michael insisted to know.

"Well, someone tried to get Zaira. And he was shot by Marilyn. You know, the drug lord."

Karim had told him of Marilyn since he needed to be updated on everything in order to get more information.

"Yhh I remember. So where are they?"

"I don't know where the guy is. I went to get alcohol to revive you and when I came back he was gone."

"What about Marilyn?" Michael muttered.

He had a feeling where this was going.

"Gone. With Zaira. And Samia."

"What!!? And how are you calm about all this!? They have your daughter for crying out loud!?" Michael fumed.

"I've had my breakdown already. All I can think of now is getting my daughter back and I pray to God they don't touch a single atom off her body. Because then, I'd kill them myself. I don't care whatever jail I end up in." Karim breathed out through his clenched teeth.

"Don't do anything stupid. If you go to jail then what?"
"Stain your family name with the worst thing possible? She's trying to get you to hate yourself. Don't give her that satisfaction."

Karim didn't say anything. Because Michael was right.

"I just have to get her back, Michael. I don't know what I'll do if anything happened to her. Shamsiya will be so disappointed..."

"Shamsiya will be amazed, Karim. If she were alive, she'd be shocked just how well you are taking care of Samia. How much you are actually willing to do just to keep her safe."

"If there's anything I know, it's that Zaira won't look into the eyes of that little girl and hurt her. She needs her to get to you I'm sure."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"She said she'd never hurt Samia. If I listened to her demands she'd give me Samia." Karim informed her.

"And what are her demands?"

"She didn't say. But I'm expecting her to tell me them anytime soon."

And at that moment his phone rang showing an unknown number.

He picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello."

"Hey darling. I hope you haven't missed me yet." Zaira drawled over the line.

"Zaira! Where the hell are you? Bring me, Samia! Or I swear to God..."

"Yeah yeah, you're going to kill me, make me suffer, send me to the sandbox. We've already been through that. I didn't call for that. I need you to do just one thing."

"What?" Karim asked as Michael gave him a face.

"We're going home." She sang.

"What are you talking about?" Karim was confused.

"We're going to your house of course. Just because you know the whole deal doesn't mean we're not going back. I'm currently at the airport and you've got a few hours before our flight leaves. You best be quick about it."

"Are you mad? You think I'm going to go with you to my home because you asked?"

"Oh I'm not asking. We're leaving the states to Dubaiiiii. Dubai. Dubai. Dubai." She sang playfully.

"I don't live in Dubai." Karim grumbled.

"Isn't your big house in Dubai?" She chuckled.

"Oh it's in Abu Dhabi. My bad. Wherever it is we're going. Unless, you want Samia to..."

"Wait. Don't. My mother and brothers are coming here tomorrow. We could go with them." Karim tried to reason with her.

"No please. We're leaving today. Tomorrow is just too far." She faked cried.

"Zaira. Please you don't have to do this. Give me, Samia and I'll leave you alone. No one needs to get hurt."

Karim lied through his teeth. The second he got Samia safe, he'd use everything in his power to bring her down.

"I wish it were that easy. You know I'd do anything for you. But just not this. At least yet. I will give you Samia back soon. I just need you to go with me back to your home." Zaira said to him.

"Why do you want to go to my house? What do you get from it?" Karim had to understand why she wanted to go to the Emirates with him.

"I don't know. I just have to, I guess. I just need to get my brother back. And when I do, I'll give you Samia."

"I know you won't forgive me for this. And I'm not expecting you to. But one day you'll understand that I'm doing everything for you and my brother. And taking Samia from you was the best thing, I could have done for you."

"Kidnapping my daughter and using her safety to blackmail me is the worst thing you could have ever done for me. And you're right. I'm never going to forgive you for that. Whatever you're planning to do when you get inside my house won't be possible. I'm just warning you. And if my dad finds out you're the enemy, that's the end for you."

"Just promise me this. When I get you inside the palace you'll give me Samia." said Karim with hate lacing every word.

"When I know my brother is safe, I'll give you, Samia."

She didn't care if she was caught or not but she had to find him. Even if it meant letting her anger for Karim's family go. She would do anything for him. He had done everything for her.
And now it was her turn.

I'll protect you Zahir. Even if it requires me to put down my life.

~

"What do you mean you're leaving today? We'll be in California tomorrow, can't you wait for us so we leave together. Wasn't that the plan?" Naima asked Karim.

He sounded different than usual and if she wasn't his mother, she wouldn't have noticed.

"Zaira and I just wanted to leave earlier if you don't mind." Karim voiced out over the phone.

"I don't mind but it's safer if you travel with us. There are all these bombings going on. I don't think it's good to be traveling without protection."

"I just want..." Karim sighed. Calming down his angry heart. "We just want to go today. Mother, please. We'll be fine. In Shaa Allah. We'll meet at home, okay."

Something was wrong. Naima could always feel it when something was wrong with her children. Especially Karim. And she felt it now. He was not telling her something.

"Okay then. I'll see you at home. Be careful. And know that your dad and I are ready to do anything for you." Naima assured him.

"I know. I'm sorry too."

"Don't be."

Karim was apologizing for whatever Zaira had planned. Zaira getting inside didn't mean anything. She alone couldn't overcome the security put around the house. She'd be caught the second she tried anything.
He was sure of himself.

But why didn't it put him at ease.

"I'll call you when we get home. Salam."

"Sure. Salam."

The call ended as Karim put a few things into his suitcase. He had to go with Zaira. Because as long as she had Samia, she had the upper hand.

Michael had tried to persuade him to tell the authorities at least. They'd find a way to get Zaira and save Samia too. But Karim had watched too many crime shows to be fooled by that. He wasn't going to take chances with Samia's life.

At the same moment in Valley View, Naima had called Tawfiq.

"Hey, babe. How are you?" Tawfiq answered the second the phone rang and showed Naima's name.
So maybe he had been waiting for her call...

"I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine to me, Habiba." Tawfiq knew her well.

"I don't know. I just have a bad feeling about things going on with Karim. He said he's going to the Emirates today all of a sudden."

"I thought they were waiting for you?" Tawfiq was confused. Why the rush?

"I thought so too. But they want to go today and he didn't tell me why."

"Maybe they had a good reason. I'm sure everything is fine."

"I guess. But he called me, mother. And everytime he says that there's always something wrong. Tawfiq, I don't know but I know if you called me out of the blue and called me, Naima with a serious tone I'd think something was wrong. I know my boy. And I feel there's something wrong."

Tawfiq was silent for a while. Karim always called Naima, mama. You'd think it was a childhood phase he'd grow out off but he didn't.

"I believe you. When he comes home, I'll see what I can find out." Tawfiq assured her.

"And I miss you. Hurry home." Tawfiq whispered trying to change the topic.

"To think I haven't been gone for even a week. I miss you too. I'll be home tomorrow." Naima told him.

"Sure. I love you."

"I love you too. Salam." Naima smiled and ended the call.

She hoped Karim was actually fine and she was jumping into conclusions as always. She honestly wished she was wrong.

**

I'm somewhere on this plane. Probably Third class with Samia. Enjoy First class.
~Z

He had received a text from Zaira informing him she was on the plane.
Basically after getting out of the lounge into the plane, the whole cabin crew had recognized him.
They were using one of the many commercial airlines in the UAE. This one had it's home city to be Abu Dhabi.

So at the moment he was sitting at an area with just one man at the far corner. The had moved all the first class passengers to one side to supposedly give him his privacy and best service.

It was a given. All these airlines would be under him one day. And getting a good review from a crown prince who rarely...never used commercial airlines was a plus.

He didn't care for all that. All he wanted was for Samia to be back in his arms and safe.

~

The plane landed about 17 hours later and Karim couldn't have been more relieved. He had almost forgotten how long it took to get to the UAE.

He had taken a few pictures with the pilots and cabin crew and left a pretty good review before he got the chance to actually get off the plane.

He used the VIP route and could hear whispers here and there of his return as they bowed their heads a little in respect.

He received a message and read it.

Don't forget your little family here. We're in the arrivals hall. Like the commoners we are.
~Z

Karim frowned. Samia wasn't a commoner. Maybe she was. But Samia wasn't.

I'm coming.
~Karim.

Karim found his way out of the VIP route to the arrivals hall. Most people stared at him in shock. It's not everyday you see the crown prince. But he had other things in mind. He could see Zaira... and what had to be Samia in a  baby stroller he didn't recognize. She got her a new stroller.

But that's not what actually caught his attention. Zaira was wearing a black abaya lined at the edges in white with a thin hijab wrapped around her head. It wasn't fully covering her hair but she had merely placed it around her head. She had a small bag by her and Samia's stroller was facing her.
Her head was in the stroller and Karim couldn't tell what she was doing until she rose her head with a wide grin.

She looked different. She looked like she hadn't just kidnapped a baby. To think someone as beautiful as this could do something so despicable. It was the people you always least expected, wasn't it.

Her gaze landed on Karim and she smirked.

Karim got closer to her and sat by her.

"How do I look? I didn't forget all your lectures on being the perfect Sheikha." She looked at Samia with a smile.

"I don't care. If I get you inside and you make the least mistake and are caught, I'm not saying anything for you." Karim warned her.

"I don't need you to."

"You'll give me, Samia after this." Karim muttered.

"I will. But before then, don't try anything funny. You wouldn't want her blown to pieces too." She chuckled.

Karim's head snapped to her.

"What!?" Karim shouted and it caught some people's attention.

"Remember you're the crown prince. Don't cause a scene. Just to be safe I planted a little something on her stroller. You know in case you decide to act up."

Karim couldn't breathe. Samia was in more danger than he could have imagined. Zaira was basically the devil. Or even worse.

"How can you do something so wicked to a baby!" Karim growled lowly.

"You're too hard headed so I had to take precautions. Precautions I won't have to necessarily use if you just act like the calm person I know you can be." She played with Samia's hands.

She was so innocent. She couldn't even tell she was with a devil.
Karim had to think straight. It was Samia's life he was handling. He calmed down after breathing in and out.

"Fine. Whatever you're planning to do, I hope you don't hurt anyone. Especially Samia. Because then you'd be too far gone to help. And I'll be the one to ensure you feel every single pain."

"Enough with the threats. Let's get moving. I'm so eager to see your home." She clapped excitedly and stood up.

Karim stood up by her.

"Smile, babes. Your people know you got married. But. They don't know who yet. I'm sure they'll figure it out." She walked ahead of him.

And sure enough he could see people taking pictures of the three of them. He ignored them and walked behind Zaira.

Karim had been given one of the airline's cars to send them home. The car was waiting for them outside.

Zaira had folded the stroller into a carrier before getting into the car so she didn't have to take Samia out of it. To give Karim the chance to act.

She had planned everything out.
Karim only sighed as he saw familiar buildings pass by from the window of the car.

~

Karim saw their big gate up ahead and if he wasn't in the car, the security at the main entrance wouldn't have allowed them even close to the actual gate.

The driver stopped in front of the big gate.

"Get down." Karim ordered.

"Why?" Zaira frowned.

"You're new. They have to search you and enter you into the system because probably they know you're my wife."

"Search me?" Zaira frowned.

"Are you going to question everything I say? You wanted in? You've got it. Not get down. A woman will search you don't worry." Karim assured her.

"Like a care the difference." She shrugged but she looked confused as to the whole security details.

Zaira knew it was impenetrable but this was a whole other level. Is this why they wanted her inside? This security check alone had about 15 armed guards around. And the actual entrance had millions of cameras with about 10 armed military and military tanks parked around.

The security check alone was more than the one at the airport. The walls were also very high and had what seemed to be active electric fencing on the walls. She couldn't even tell how far the wall stretched. But it went as far as her vision could go.

Karim said something in Arabic to the guards who nodded and bowed at him.

"Give me, Samia. So they can check you." Karim said to her.

"Now why would I do that?" Zaira smirked.

"Because you're going to be checked into the system. And they need just your dna and prints for that." Karim gave her his fakest smile.

"Don't try anything funny, Karim. We don't want anything drastic to happen. If I don't push the button someone will." She whispered to him.

"We've gotten this far. Trust me. I won't jeopardize anything."

Zaira nodded and handed Samia to him.

Karim couldn't help but smile.
She smiled wildly with her three small teeth on full display.

"Da-da..."  Karim smiled at her.

"I missed you too." Karim tried to find a way to open the safety belt but it was locked in hard.
She knew he'd try something.

"I'll get you safe. Don't worry about it." Karim pursed his lips.

He looked up to see Zaira placing her hand on the DNA machine. It pricked her and she flinched.
It took just a little blood from people who were supposed to be staying there as DNA checks. Because some parts of the building was basically restricted and were meant for emergencies only. Those parts used live DNA checks from authorized people. And since she was his wife, she was basically authorized.

They had never actually used them before. And honestly, using it meant something bad had happened. And nobody wanted to know how bad it would get before they'd use it.

After everything was done, Karim passed through simply to see Zaira waiting on the other side.

"Samia." She stretched out for her.

Karim was hesitant to give her back.

"Karim. Don't push me." Zaira warned.

She opened her bag and took out a black box with a red button on it. She hid it so no one could see it but him.

"I'll blow the two of you up if I have to. Faster than those guards can catch me." She said quietly.

Karim tried to control his ragged breathing and after a minute he exhaled deeply and gave Samia's carrier to her.

"That's a good boy." Zaira smiled.

She looked ahead and all she could see was miles of road leading to the actual house. And God save her but she felt like an ant from the size of the house. The road stretched all the way to a fountain in front of the house. And there had to be about two military tank barriers after every  half mile. This was why it took so long for them to do anything.

She now understood why everything was slow. How were they to enter and leave alive with all these security and all their techs. Each side of the road held wide space of nicely trimmed grassland and Zaira could swear she saw a lion pass by.

"Don't tell me we are walking al the way there?" Zaira asked.

"No."

A few moments later, one of those golf carts came by there and Karim urged her in as he followed behind her.

Impenetrable indeed.

Now that she was inside, what now?
What was their plan?

~

Knock knock

Knock knock

Knock knock

"I would advise you hold your hands before you lose it Jafar. I wouldn't want my best man to be handicapped."

Jafar lowered his head when the door opened.

"I'm sorry. But I had good knews." Jafar announced as he stepped inside.

"My men went to the house to kill the baby as you ordered. But unfortunately no one was there so we left a message."

"That's not good news, Jafar. I don't want you getting on my nerves today."

"I'm sorry. But I do have good news." Jafar almost smiled excitedly.

"Get on with it."

"Zaira is inside the palace. She actually did it."

Jafar could see a smile forming. And he was glad he delivered the news himself.

"Now would you look at that. Your girl is good. She did the one thing we couldn't do all these years."

Jafar smirked in satisfaction.

"Get my son for me. It's time."

"Yes ma'am."

"You've earned calling me by my name, Jafar. I knew you'd not fail me." She smiled.

Jafar almost jumped in jubilation. No one was allowed to call her by her name. Only a few people. And now he would join that circle of people. Getting beaten by the king to achieve all this wasn't so bad after all.

"The time has come, Jafar. The time to get what should be ours. It's now or never." She smirked evilly.

I'm coming for you, Tawfiq.
I'm coming for everything you hold dear.
And I'll make sure you see your wife and son die again.
Just like before.
But now you've got more children to make this much more fun.
I hope you're prepared because you won't see me coming until I strike.

"Tell the tech guys to begin activation of the tech we placed in Zaira."

Oh Zaira. How foolish. To go through all this for a sibling you won't get to see ever again. But it was all thanks to her. Because without her, we couldn't have achieved this goal so early.

"You can leave, Jafar."

She excused him.

"Yes ma'am... I mean, Yes, Yasmine."

Yasmine.

________________________________

So hiiii🤧🤧🥵🥵
Who would have expected that?
Not me I know 😭😭😂😂
Y'all remember Yasmine right?
The girl obsessed with Tawfiq back in the day?
Why does Tawfiq breed trouble everywhere he goes?🌝🌝🌝This is Karim's life. Stop sharing your troubles  with him man🌝🌝🤧🥺🥺
My bath too cute for that.
Anyways what did you think???
COMMENTS 🥵🥶❤️

#VCS

Ciaoooo❤️🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...
2.6K 202 25
Book 01 of Royal Kingdoms Series After the death of the Sultan of Umeedaria, his son is expected to take the throne. No one is aware who the son of t...
18.1K 588 103
What Happens When Supermodel Tahany's Marriage Is Tested With Trials & Tribulations With CEO Ibrahim ? Second Wife or Second Life ? Co-wives or Ene...
217K 13.6K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐...