Raphael's Captive

By BriannaCampbell342

One mansion on the coast. One man. One woman. And something she thought could have never been. And it all st... More

Pilot- Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34-Final

Welcome and Author's Note

896 12 0
By BriannaCampbell342

Hey you!

Thank you sooooooooo much for giving this book a shot! I am so super duper excited for what's to come and I hope you are too!

So just a disclaimer. I do not steal, copy or get inspired from other people's work. If any part of this story seems familiar to something you've read before, it is solely coincidental.

Funny story actually. I got this story idea early last year , and then I watched a movie that seemed familiar to the plot so I completely disregarded the idea. Since then, I have re-planned the plot and it is 100% ORIGINAL but still as juicy as the first plot.

You should also know that this story is rated mature for a reason! I'm sure you can guess why. But I wont be those writers who are gonna say 18 only. 16 year olds are highly capable of processing and witnessing sexual activities. If you aren't okay with these stuff, the chapters will give a warning. So yea.

So I hope you enjoy this story! I surely will. Happy reading!

Anna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...
21.7K 307 44
BREAKING NEWS: The incident of the raid against the mansion! The mansion has been robbed by some unknown organization! The causalities have been repo...
26.1K 915 41
A very innocent teen girl who have zero knowledge about the outer world became the replaced bride of a handsome, cold hearted,Cruel billionaire... Wi...
4.5K 193 8
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...