Snowfall - A Fairytail Fanfic

By PokePrism14

Gajeel is assigned to spy on Raventail for Master Makarov when he finds Ivan's little secret. Ivan's daughter... More

Chapter 1- Ready... Set... Crocus!
Chapter 2- Shadow Within the Games
Chapter 3- Ivan's Little Secret
Chapter 4- Fairytail's Resurrection
Chapter 5- The Hope of a Lightning Strike
Chapter 6- Maylene Dreyar
Chapter 7- New Start, New Guild
Chapter 9- The Slayer of the Ice Dragon
Chapter 10- Frost Bite
Chapter 11- A New Home
Chapter 12- A Misconception
Chapter 13- Advice
Chapter 14- One Step at a Time
Chapter 15- Give Him a Chance
Chapter 16- Coming into the Light
Chapter 16.5- Christmas Special
Chapter 17- Missions and Nicknames
Chapter 18- The Rules of Fairytail
Chapter 19-A Little Bit of Friendly Mischief
Chapter 20- To Trust your Instincts
Chapter 21- Play Date
Chapter 22- An Unexpected Adventure
Chapter 23- The Big Brother She Needs You to Be
Chapter 24- Show Him What your Made of
Chapter 25- Memories of Old
Chapter 26 - Flaws
Chapter 27 - Past Scars
Chapter 28 - Remedy
Chapter 29 - Recovery
Chapter 30 - Happy Days
Chapter 31 - Life of a Friend
Chapter 32 - Family History
Chapter 33 - Control
Chapter 34 - Reflection and Mystery
Chapter 35 - Enough
Chapter 36 - Training in the Mountains
Chapter 37 - Glacia
Chapter 38 - Ice Iris
Chapter 39 - Tangles and Coats
Chapter 40 - War
Chapter 41 - Winter Eclipse
Chapter 42 - New Evil
Chapter 43 - Questions and Answers
Chapter 44 - Rage
Chapter 45 - Captured
Chapter 46 - Dragon's Fury
Chapter 47 - Ice Age
Chapter 48 - Where My Power Lies
Chapter 49 - Ice Empress
Epilogue - Snowfall
Author's Note

Chapter 8- A Little Outing

6.4K 122 30
By PokePrism14

***Maylene's p.o.v***

As promised, I returned to the infirmary after day four officially ended so Porlyusica could recheck and rebandage my wounds.

"Alright child, your wounds have been patched up. As long as you don't overexert yourself, your wounds should be healed by tomorrow. So, you can stay in the inn with the others tonight, but make sure you come back tomorrow morning so I can do one final check on your wounds," Miss Porlyusica explained to me.

I nodded in understanding as Porlyusica walked away.

'What do I do now?' I thought worried.

"Hello there."

I looked up at the sudden voice.

"Maylene, was it? My names Evergreen. I'm a friend of your brother, Laxus. I have extra room in my room back at the inn, so you can stay with me. Is that ok with you?" Miss Evergreen asked me.

I didn't exactly have any other option, so I nodded my head.

"Perfect! You can follow me if you'd like. I'm going to probably hang out at the bar with the guild for a bit before we go to the inn for the night. The rest of the guild is probably there now," Evergreen comments with a clap of her hands.

I perked up at the last part, hoping to see Gajeel and followed Evergreen out of the infirmary.

***Timeskip***

I followed Evergreen as we entered the Bar Sun bar. She walked over to a table and sat down with a man with long green hair and a guy wearing a knight's helmet and of course, my brother.

Evergreen motioned for me to sit beside her and I looked around nervously for someone else I recognized.

Finding nobody else, not even Miss Levy and Mister Lily, I reluctantly walked over to Miss Evergreen and sat beside her at the same table as my terrifying older brother.

"You must be Maylene, my name is Freed Justine, it's a pleasure to be at your acquaintance," Freed says politely.

I nodded my head with a small smile at his politeness before I jumped back, frightened.

"And I'm Bickslow! Nice to meet ya!" Bickslow exclaimed loudly, scaring me. "Nice to meet ya, nice to meet ya," His dolls repeated.

Whack!

"Bickslow, cut it out your scaring her!" Evergreen exclaims after hitting Bickslow with her fan.

"Yeah, like hitting me is gonna help," Bickslow mumbles rubbing his sore head.

Evergreen gasps offended before the two of them started arguing.

"Will both of you cut it out. Your both scaring her," Laxus says to the two growing irritated.

Freed shook his head as he sighed over his two comrades.

Evergreen huffed before walking over to the bar, probably for a drink.

I visibly relaxed a little before I glanced sadly at the bar's doors.

"Gajeel came by earlier."

I turned towards Laxus.

"He took Natsu and Wendy with him somewhere. He said it was important, so he probably won't be back tonight," Laxus said to me.

I nodded as I looked down disappointed, missing the worried glance between the three boys at the table.

***Timeskip***

"Here we go! This will be our room!" Evergreen exclaims as we walked into the room.

I glanced around at the small room with two beds in it.

"This can be your bed, mine is over here if you need me," Evergreen says gesturing to the beds.

I looked at her confused. "I get a bed?" I questioned her.

She blinks, looking at me in confusion.

"What do you mean? Of course you get a bed," Evergreen responds, confused by my ridiculous question.

"Dad usually made me sleep on the floor, so I thought I was supposed to," I answered timidly.

Evergreen gives me a sad, sympathetic look. "Well, here you will always have a nice bed to sleep on. Now come on, let's get some beauty sleep," Evergreen says, gesturing me to the bed.

I nodded before climbing into bed and falling asleep, missing Evergreen's sad glance towards me.

***Timeskip***

The next day, I got up to Evergreen waking me up, telling me that she and a bunch of the other girls in the guild were taking me out to get some new clothes so I can be out of my old Raventail uniform.

I wasn't so sure about the idea until Gajeel met up with us in the lobby and convinced me to go with them, telling me to stick with Levy if I felt uneasy because he trusts her.

So here I am now, following eight Fairytail girls who I now know are Erza, Juvia, Evergreen, Wendy, Carla, Mira, Lisanna and Levy, throughout the streets of Crocus.

Finding a store they liked, the girls entered the store and began to look around. They figured out my size and handed me many different outfits that I tried on, but none of them I liked or seem to work.

"Hmm, we're not getting very far here," Mira commented glancing at the options they've tried.

"Juvia agrees," Juvia responded in agreement.

"But we've tried almost everything," Lisanna commented.

"None of them just seem to work just right," Levy agreed.

"Well, we can't give up now!" Erza argued.

"Perhaps this is not the right store to look through," Carla suggests.

"But how are we supposed to know what to look for?" Evergreen questioned.

"Well, why don't we ask Maylene what kind of style she's interested in?" Wendy suggests as everyone turned towards me.

"That's a great idea Wendy! So, Maylene, what style are you looking for?" Levy asks me as the others looked at me questionably.

I was surprised that they asked for my opinion as I questioned, "You want my opinion?"

"Of course! This is an outfit for you after all. Do you see anything you like? Or have a favorite color?" Levy asked me.

I thought it over, glancing around before I pointed towards Juvia, which surprised her.

"I like her style, but my favorite color is light blue though," I muttered.

The girls brightened at that.

"Sounds perfect! Now that we know what to look for let's go!" Erza exclaims as the girls cheered, surprising me by their enthusiasm.

I followed the girls around Crocus as they searched for something matching my description before finally...

"It's perfect!" Evergreen exclaimed as the other girls gasped in awe of the new outfit.

"Not quite," Erza said before placing a light blue headband with tuffs of fur on the ends on my head.

"Now it's perfect," Erza said confidently as the other girls squealed in agreement.

I was now wearing a light blue overcoat and boots with white fur trim, and a dark blue skirt underneath with black leggings.

Despite feeling a bit shy around all of them, I was quite happy with this outfit.

The girls helped me get a couple other sets of clothes like pajamas alongside a couple sets of this outfit before we retired for the day.

***Timeskip***

I woke up with a gasp as I was torn awake from my slumber by a horrible nightmare. Tears slipped down my cheeks as I panted heavily as I thought back to my nightmare.

"Maylene are you okay?"

I jolted as I turned sharply in fear at the new voice. Evergreen was there, glancing at me tiredly from her bed.

Upon noticing my tears, she sat up straight and attempted to approach me, but I backed away instinctively in fear.

She stopped and backed away sitting back down on her bed.

Noticing I was still frightened as I was watching her every movement, she curled back up in her bed to go back to sleep.

After a few moments, I fell back down in my bed and pull the sheets over top of me as I cried to myself, eventually crying myself to sleep.

All the while not knowing that Evergreen was silently wondering what it is that she could do to help me.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to Vote, Comment and enjoy your day everyday!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 160 24
I don't own the rights to Fairy Tail or any of the character names that may appear in this fanfic that right belongs to the creator Hiro Mashima. Som...
12K 483 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
8.9K 261 21
Lucy has been with the Fairytail Mafia for a long time now. She has been made to be part of the family. She is married to Natsu Dragneel. the biggest...
451K 14.6K 66
( Completed ) ━━━𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘 ❝With her tiny fists she'll bring a mighty wrath.❞ [ BOOK ONE OF DEALANA KA'INO ] ⤷ Fem!OC x Fairy Tail ...