Tainted Attraction (Ziall)

By GhostieNialler

Niall Horan, only a young teenager on his own, is at a rough spot in his life where he does things he usually... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46: The End
Epilogue

Chapter 5

3.2K 154 14
By GhostieNialler

A/N: Warning, trigger near the end with Liam. You have been warned.

I managed to put all of my groceries away and crawl into bed after brushing my teeth ferociously. I fell onto my pillows and curled into my blankets. Louis was my only friend, but I had to remember he was my boss as well. Not all friendships are perfect.

I stared at my phone a while and played that same voicemail again so I could hear Zayn Malik's voice. It was soothing, and helped me calm down enough to be comfortable in my own bed. He wanted to talk to me I didn't know what he wanted to talk about, but maybe it would be worth it to call him back. Not then though. I would call him the next day before I went to go see Liam. That was another thing I was confused about. Why would Liam want me during the week? He was always a weekend kind of person. I was a little nervous about meeting with him.

I rolled over on my bed and plugged my phone in to charge. I curled into myself and held my knees to my chest. My throat was sore as well as my jaw. Today was supposed to be my day off and yet I was still dragged into giving a blow job. It didn't happen often, but when Louis was stressed he took it out on me, or his other prostitutes. We never had sex because he wasn't into guys. But what was a blow job and a hand job. He never wanted to reciprocate, which was okay with me. I wished he was a little more gentle though. I could feel bruises starting to fore on the back of my neck where he yanked me forward to his crotch.

I found a comfortable spot on my bed and closed my eyes, trying to rid myself of the aching feeling I felt all over. I didn't eat that night, though I didn't think I could stomach anything anyways.

I had a hard time sleeping that night and it was a whole combination of things that kept me awake. Liam. Louis and then Zayn. When I woke up, way too early I might add, I called Louis first thing. I needed to know the details of when and where to meet Liam. I assumed Liam wanted to meet at his big empty house and he would want me for the whole day like usual.

"Hey Louis." I spoke softly as Louis answered his phone.

"Ah, Niall. I was just about to call you. I like it. Thinking ahead I see." Louis chimed and I only thought about how he made me give him a blow job. I tried to forget about it for the moment and just listen to Louis as he spoke. "So, Liam wants to meet up at the house. You know the place, and he wants you for five hours. I told him it would be a little more since he just called without an appointment. He said money is not an issue." Louis started talk to someone in the room on his end of the line. "Oh, and speaking of money Niall. I need that hundred from Malik. He gave you three hundred, yeah?"

Zayn didn't give me three hundred. He gave me a thousand, but I wasn't going to tell Louis that. Sure there was a risk of him finding out and taking everything I had, but it was a risk I had to take to get out of this city and out of this life style.

"Yeah, I can give it to you tonight." I didn't sound too enthusiastic and Louis caught onto it. he reprimanded me for sounding so glum and said it would be one fifty instead of just a hundred. I was about to protest, but I didn't want anymore money taken away from me. "Okay. Thank you, Louis." I tried to sound a little more chipper. It worked.

"That's better. I'll have a car come pick you up and take you to Liam's in a bit." He began talking to the person in the room again and came back to me saying he had to go. I placed my phone down and looked around my room. I needed to find my special clothing for Liam. He liked that kind of stuff. You know, leather and lace. I found them really annoying to wear and they tugged me in all the wrong places. I wouldn't be wearing them for long though. Liam liked me naked most of all.

While I waited for the car to come pick me up and take me to Liam's, I stared at my phone. I did say that I would call Zayn Malik back when it was the next day. Well, it was the next day. I went back through my missed calls and recents and hovered a thumb over his number. I never saved it to my phone, but I knew it was his. Not many people called me. It was mostly Louis and sometimes Harry. Liam never called. He didn't want connections, but this Zayn guy was different. He was risking a lot to call me, so I damned well call him back.

I pressed down on his contact and hesitantly put my phone to my ear. The phone rang through and I ended up at voicemail. I was too chicken to leave a message so I hastily hung up and threw my phone to the bed. I then began my search for my clothing, the kind that Liam liked best. Only seconds later when I was at my closet, my phone started to light up and buzz like crazy. I ran to it, thinking it was the car that was here to pick me up, but the screen lit up with Zayn Malik's number. I answered it and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I greeted the person that I was hoping would be Zayn.

"Niall Horan?" He asked me in return. I made a small audible noise letting him know it was me. His voice was just like it was on the voicemail. Soft. Velvety. Ugh, I wanted him. "I was calling to see if we could meet."

Oh. "Oh, uh. I am actually busy right now, but I may be free later." I told him. This was really strange because most of my clients went straight through Louis to meet with me. They never asked me directly. Louis said that Liam would only want me for five hours, which would only get me to around dinner time. "Mr. Malik. How about I meet you after dinner?" I threw the offer out there.

"Please call me Zayn." He responded. I made a mental note of that. I called him Zayn by myself because that was better than the mouthful that what Zayn Malik, no pun intended. "I was actually thinking we could meet for dinner."

Dinner with a client. That was a new one. "If you would like that." I smiled and I knew that my expression could be heard in my voice. "I am free after five." I hated making clients wait especially this Zayn character since he held such an interest within me.

"Perfect. I can pick you up around six. Would you mind dressing, hmmmm, in formal clothing please." I internally groaned when he told me formal clothing. I would have to find my nice pants and dress shirt. "Where do you live, Niall?"

I gulped. "Uh, you can pick me up at the corner of Main and Sixth avenue. That would be fine." I didn't want to tell him where I lived, not because I didn't trust him, but because I didn't trust anyone. I never gave a client my address because some of them could turn into stalkers and find me there, and if they snooped harder they would find out that I am only sixteen. Sure, I gave Harry money to keep quiet about it, but these men and women who I slept with had more money than I ever could have. Harry could be bought out.

"I will see you at six, Niall." We said our goodbyes and that was that. Zayn would be picking me up at six and I would be spending the evening with him. He said dinner, but I figured there was a little more to it than that. I would have to make sure to clean thoroughly after Liam. God knows how much he liked to be all over me.

Speaking of Liam, I received another call. The car was outside of my building, ready to pick me up. I ran back to my closet and found my leather and lace and stuffed it into a bag. I knew I would have a little time before Liam showed up at the house. I shoved a few more things into my bag and left my apartment. The car was parked in the small parking lot and when I left my apartment I saw Harry standing outside of his door, getting his mail.

"Hey Harry." I waved. "Off to work. We need to make plans for dinner." I waved at him and he waved back although he had a sad look on his face. I think he knew my job. He had to have known. I ran to the car since it was drizzling slightly outside. The driver didn't even bother opening the door for me. We did this a lot, this driving back and forth thing to Liam's. He knew I was capable of opening a door myself.

"Hey Al." I greeted him. He was an older guy with greying hair. He gave me a nod and put the car into drive as I shut my door. Liam's place was only a short ways away on the better side of town.

I always tried to figure out what Liam did for a living. He told me he was a business man, but I knew that was a cover. He always gave me drugs along with payment for his sessions. So he definitely had a connection to the drug industry. I wasn't going to snoop further. Snooping would definitely lead me in the wrong direction.

I nervously sat in the back seat of the car as Al drove me to Liam's. I wondered if Louis had told Liam that I would be booked for a month and that was why he wanted to see me during the week. We pulled into the driveway shortly after we left. It wasn't far at all. I said goodbye to Al and then got out of the car, walking up to the front door where the door was open like always. The house was warm and I eased my coat off and set it on the kitchen counter. I then made my way to the bedroom and walking into the bathroom.

I stripped of all my clothes and then stared at myself in the mirror. I was thin, but I was young. My ski was a little dry, so I applied a nice amount of lotion and then I oiled my skin so that it glistened for Liam. Next step was the leather and lace lingerie. I always found it funny when I pull the article of "clothing" out. It rarely covered anything, but I guess that was the appeal of it. I had to special order it because it was made for a male's body and not a woman like normal.

I struggled my way into the different piece and adjusted things so that I wasn't hanging out. There were straps and lace in awkward places, but I managed. I never heard the door open, but soon Liam appeared behind me in the mirror, his hands on my shoulders.

"Don't you look..." He placed his lips at my neck. "just delicious." He nipped at my neck with his teeth and lowered his hands so that they were at my hips, teasing the available flesh there. "I brought something for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small pack that had a single white pill in it. "It'll release some of that tension you've got in your body." He opened the small bag and moved his hands to my face where one clenched my jaw and forced my mouth open, while the other placed the small tablet onto my tongue. I closed my mouth and took the ecstasy.

I turned and face him, his chest against my own. There was lust in his eyes and sweat on his palms that touched me. He had me against the countertop and grabbed my thighs, lifting me on top of it. I gasped when he was so sudden with taking off my lingerie. He tore away the strap on my thigh and went straight for my underwear that was black lace and didn't really cover anything. "Hey, hey, hey." I cooed him. "Let's don't rush this baby." I tried to slow him down, but his already dark eyes darkened and he roughly grabbed me by my chin.

"I don't have to slow down." He deeply spoke, leaning in to kiss me. I let him because that was what I did. He could do anything, but the way things were going were strange. He was never so quick to get into things and he was never angry when we met. Louis must have told him that I wasn't going to be gone for a while.

Liam grabbed the front of my underwear and tore it down my thighs, discarding it to the floor. I was still pushed up on the counter and I was very uncomfortable, but this wouldn't be the first time I would be f.ucked on a counter.

I started to feel the beginning effects of the ecstasy in my system. I felt looser and more wiling to have fun. Liam saw this and pulled me from the counter. I stumbled forward, falling to my knees before him. He grabbed my hair roughly and shoved me towards his crotch. he was being so rough. "This better be worth my money." Liam spit as I sloppily unzipped his pants and took his c.ock out. He wasn't hard and I knew I had to fix that. Though, I tried to, but he remained flaccid. "What are you waiting for, Niall?" I worked hard with my hand and he became slightly erect. I placed my mouth on him and sucked.

It was working, but my mind was so clouded and the smallest sound in the bathroom rang through my ears at a high pitch. I did my job, though, and when he came into my mouth he made sure I swallowed every last drop. He didn't stop there either. I don't know what had gotten into Liam, but he was being abrasive and demanding. He shoved me out of the bathroom and I fell onto the floor. "Get up." He ordered. I tried to, but my limbs felt like gelatin from the pill I took. "I said get up you worthless prostitute." He yelled. I finally got up and stood in front of him.

His nostrils were flared and I knew things were going to get really out of hand. He was too angry and this wasn't going to be just rough sex. This was going to hurt. Louis always told me to avoid the situation if I could and leave without getting paid. At least that way I would be safe in the end. But I was cornered by Liam. I glanced towards the door and it looked like it was moving. I couldn't get away if I tried. I was too high.

"Get on the bed."

"I-I think we should reconsider this." I pleaded with Liam. "I know you're angry, baby. You're too angry." I back up as he approached me. He didn't like the words I was saying. Eventually he backed me up to the bed and I was stuck underneath him. "Liam. I'm sorry, what did I do to make you this angry at me?" I tried to give him caring touches, but he grabbed my wrist and yanked it away from his chest. I yelped at pain shot into my arm.

"You honestly don't know?" Liam mocked me. "You didn't think that giving yourself to someone else for an entire month wasn't going to piss me off?" He placed his knee between my legs and spread my legs apart. He was working himself in his hand and staring at me greedily. "I f.ucking own you, Niall. Don't act innocent. I know you can't stay away from me." He spread my legs farther apart and opened myself up to him. With no lube or anything he tried entering me and I clenched my teeth because it hurt so bad. "Take me, Niall. I know you can." He pushed harder and slid into me. I knew I would be hurting after and he was definitely going to injure me.

"L-Liam, please stop. Let's go slower. Let's do this right." I cried out. "Liam, please." He shoved deeper inside me and I was in so much pain. I cried so hard and so loud that he covered my mouth with his hand and glared at me.

Sure I had sex many times with this man and he would be rough at times and loving other times, mostly going me a dull pain all over my body. I enjoyed having rough sex with him for the most part and I never felt in danger, but this time was completely different. I didn't want it this way. I wanted to get away, but when I struggled he would hit me down and the drugs were working their way through my system so I could do little to fight back. He was on top of me. He was forcing his way inside me.

He wouldn't take no for an answer.

A/N: I do not think of Liam this way in real life. He is just a character in my story. Other than that. I hope you enjoyed this longer chapter. I want to write soon again so maybe another update in a few days! If not, I'll see ya next Thursday!

Much Love

Jachxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...
6.3K 158 3
Beaten, broken and hurt, needing someone to care about you in a way you've never known before. Sold, sad, and unloveable, needing someone to care abo...
111K 4.2K 33
Niall is forced to move to Bradford with his mom and alcoholic dad. He and his mom get beaten daily, and have no way to redirect the pain. Niall sign...
119K 2.6K 13
Niall's father in rich... very rich, but Niall isn't happy. He hides everything with a smile or a laugh. He isn't satisfied with his life. His fathe...