Sunlight ¥ Dean Winchester [1]

By Sweet_Sydney14

Jessica Wilson, just a normal twenty five year old. Well, she was trying to be normal. But, she knew she was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Authors note
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
Authors Note
117
118
Authors note/IMPORTANT
119
120
121
122
123
124
Character Art
125
126
127
Authors note - SHORT
Look for...

128

1.7K 21 3
By Sweet_Sydney14

"I guess that's what I do, I let down the people I love. It ends bloody or sad and that's just the life.... I should've never brought her into this... I should've walked away from her..."

-Dean Winchester

Jessica and Charlie we're outside the Blackbird motel.

"Huh." Jessica cocked a brow.

"What is it?" Charlie asked.

Jessica shook her head. "Nothing. I think I just have a hint of déjà vu, that's all." She smiled at Charlie. "Let's get us a room."

~<•>~

"So, how's it going?" Jessica asked as she looked over Charlie's shoulder.

"This is much better. Not getting any matches yet, but it's going great."

"Good. I'm glad."

"Oh, wow." Charlie chuckled.

"Did you translate the book?"

"I-I did. I really did it! I might be a genius."

Suddenly, there was pounding on the door. Both women jumped.

"I know you're in there miss Asimov. You have it. I want it."

"Bathroom, now." Jessica ushered Charlie out of the chair and the two ran towards the bathroom.

Jessica shut the door behind her and locked it. Then, she got out her angel blade.

For some reason, this whole situation was feeling oddly familiar.

~<•>~

"I don't freakin' believe it!" Dean yelled. "Not only did you manage to get Charlie involved with this, again. You also got my wife involved! And now they're both missing!"

Suddenly, Sam's phone began to ring.

"Charlie, where are you?"

~<•>~

"Um, a—a motel—t-t-the BlackBird."

The pounding outside continued.

Charlie began to type away on her laptop.

"Sam, someone is here. They think I have the book."

"If you have the book, give it to them."

"Charlie has the damn 'Book Of The Damned?!" Dean yelled.

"No, I don't have it. I just—I just have my notes."

"Then give them your notes, Charlie! Give them the code—whatever they want!" Sam shouted.

"Charlie," Dean's voice echoed off of the bathroom walls. "I don't know what the hell is going on, but you need to listen to me. Give whoever that is whatever they want, you understand?"

There was a loud bang outside.

Jessica and Charlie exchanged worried looks.

"Charlie?!"

"I can't do that, Dean." She replied.

In the other room, you could hear things being thrown around.

"Dean." Jessica looked at the phone.

"Jess?"

"Whatever happens...just—just know that I love you. Okay?"

"No no no no. Don't start speaking like that." Dean growled. "Son of a bitch, don't start saying that crap!"

Charlie's computer beeped. She then sent a file to Sam and Dean and closed her laptop.

Charlie then took her laptop and smashed it against the sink. Tiny pieces flew everywhere.

That's when it hit Jessica.

She had had a vision of this. It wasn't just a dream. The time her, Sam and Dean had worked that case in "psychic Ville" when Margret Fox touched Jessica. That wasn't fake.

That was real.

And it was all coming true.

~<•>~

"So, you had the book the whole time?" Dean asked as he had his foot down on the gas. Rain pelted the windows of the Impala.

The scenery started to send a weird vibe to Dean. Almost as if he had experienced this situation.

"Dean—"

"Lied right to my face."

"I thought it was our only chance to get you free of the mark, so I grabbed it."

"I made it real clear how I felt." Dean said as he quickly looked at his brother. "You ever consider that?"

"Dean, listen—"

"And then you pulled Cas into it. And Charlie. And my wife!"

"Jessica and Charlie love you, Dean. We all love you."

Dean kept his eyes on the road and didn't say anything else.

~<•>~

The door to the bathroom swung open. A man in a bloodied shirt stood there with only one arm.

"You're gonna give me what's mine. Mine and my families."

"Not a chance." Jessica held her angel blade in front of her.

"Charlie, stay behind me."

The girl behind her had already pulled out her dagger. She was ready for whatever was about to happen.

The man chuckled.

"If that's the way it's gonna be." Eldon advanced on Jessica and grabbed the woman's hair.

Jessica tried to attack but didn't have enough time. Her head was slammed against the sink and darkness soon took over.

The last thing she heard before she passed out was a scream.

"Charlie." Jessica whispered.

~<•>~

"Uh..." Jessica groaned as she slowly stood up. Lightning flashed and lit up the bathroom. It even lit up the blood that was all over the tiled wall.

"No!" Jessica's heart was beating fast as she stumbled towards the bathtub.

Charlie lay their lifeless and covered in her own blood. Her dagger laid right by the tub.

"Cha—Charlie. Oh god!" Tears spilled from the woman's eyes as she looked at her dead friend. "No no!"

Jessica sniffled and looked for her phone. She found it a few feet away from her, smashed to pieces.

"Damn it." She looked at Charlie and then looked at her hands. She knew her powers wouldn't work. She just had a feeling.

"I have to go call Dean. But I'll-I'll be right back."

Jessica wiped her eyes and headed outside of the room. She looked around for another phone and saw a pay phone at the end of the building.

"Perfect. Hope it works in the rain."

Jessica jogged over to the phone and began to call her husband. Apparently this phone didn't need any money for it to work.

"Hello?" Dean answered.

"Dean," Jessica began to sob again. "Oh my god."

"Jess, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Charlie... she's de—"

Suddenly Jessica was pushed through the pay phone. Wires snapped and hissed as the phone broke.

"You didn't think I'd leave so soon, did you?" Eldon chuckled.

Jessica looked up at the man with hatred in her eyes.

"You!"

"I heard lots of things about you Jessica. I heard you've got some powers underneath that skin of yours." The man walked closer.

Jessica stood with her angel blade out in front of her.

"I heard that you're an angel. Now, with your grace, my family would be able to live forever."

"I don't give a shit about you and your damn family. You killed my best friend. And you're gonna pay for it."

Eldon cocked a brow.

"Am I now?"

Jessica growled.

"Well, come on! Make your move, angel!"

Jessica lunged forward with a battle cry. She swiped the blade at Eldons stomach but the man dodged it. He used his good hand and tried to grab for the woman's blade.

But Jessica was smart. She spun around just in time to drag her blade across the palm of his hand.

"Gah!" Eldon hissed in pain. But he didn't stop.

Eldon watched as Jessica advanced on him again. This time, he dodged her blade and sent a kick to her stomach. The woman collapsed to the ground and coughed.

Eldon grabbed the woman's shirt and flung her towards the concrete wall.

Jessica had the wind knocked out of her.

Eldon ran towards her and drug her to stand up. He placed his hand around her throat and squeezed. But Jessica wasn't going to give up.

She whipped her head forward and sent the man back. As soon as she raised her fist and advanced forward, she felt a white hot pain on her neck.

Eldon smiled as he held her angel blade in his hand. Jessica must have dropped it when she hit the wall.

"Now," Eldon pushed Jessica against the wall and held a small glass jar against her wound. Red grace began to fill the container. "I do want to thank you. You'll be helping my family live for many generations."

The grace soon filled the top and Jessica was drained.

"But, about you and your family. Well, they're going to be extinct."

Jessica sneered as she clenched her fists. Before she could even hit the man, she gasped as her blade went through her heart.

"I truly am sorry. But this had to be done." Eldon twisted the blade and smiled as Jessica's eyes grew wide.

"Pleasure doing business with ya." Eldon let go of Jessica's blade and walked away.

Jessica slid down the wall and felt herself slipping away.

If only she hadn't been so stupid. She should've taken that vision seriously. Instead, here she was dying.

"They say, once a certain flower dies, it'll grow back next season." Melissa walked in front of Jessica.

"That is, if a rabbit doesn't eat it before it's done growing." She chuckled.

"You..." Jessica coughed up blood. "You did this. Didn't you? You made me lose. You made me weak."

"Well, now look who's smart." Melissa knelt down to Jessica's level. "I had to. That was the only way I could get rid of you. That was the only way I could be free."

"The sep-separation spell?" Jessica's eyes fluttered.

"Yeah, it called for one death of the owner housing the prisoner!"

"Why?" Jessica breathed.

"Why?" Melissa laughed. "Because I am the queen of the underworld and I was trapped inside your stupid little head for too long!"

She shook her head. "Remember when we had that first interaction with Lucifer? And I told you he was killing us? Well, he was actually making me stronger! He was giving me powers that I never knew I had. Then you started to use them!"

Melissa grabbed Jessica's blade and pushed it further into the woman's heart.

"AHHHAH!" Jessica cried out in agony.

"I had to find a way to stall you long enough until those stupid idiots acquired the book of the damned. Then soon, I found that spell and tore out the page. Once Eldon took his chance, took your grace and cut into your heart, the spell began to work. And I was finally free."

She smiled.

"And now, I get to leave you as you die. No help whatsoever."

"Go...to hell!" Jessica gurgled as blood began to choke her.

Melissa smirked.

"Been there, done that. Have fun dying alone, bitch."

Melissa stood up and walked away from Jessica.

The woman slowly began to fall into unconsciousness.

Soon, she welcomed the dark as a warm blanket.

~<•>~

Sam and Dean soon arrived at the black bird motel. They both quickly got out of the Impala and headed straight for the open motel door.

"Wait, I've seen this place before." Dean said as he ran inside. He had had a dream about this.

"Oh no." He breathed.

"Uh, god." Sam covered his mouth as he gagged.

Dean stepped over towards the bathroom and felt his heart sink.

"Charlie?"

The girl he called his sister was lying dead in a tub. Blood was all over her cold body.

"Where's-where's Jess?" Dean asked.

"Uh... I-I don't know. I'll look in here, you check outside." Sam said as he headed into the bedroom.

Dean quickly ran outside. The rain made his clothes stick to his skin.

"Jessica!" He yelled over the heavy rain.

A flash of lightning lit up his surroundings. He caught sight of a hand peeking around the corner.

"Oh, god no." Dean quickly ran towards the body part. His heart beating fast as he got closer.

As soon as he rounded the corner, his heart shattered into a billion pieces.

Laying against the wall was Jessica. Her angel blade stuck out of her chest. Blood covered her entire body and the wall behind her.

"No...." Dean's legs buckled and he fell to the ground. "N-n-no." Tears clouded his vision as he scooped up his dead wife.

"NO!" He yelled. Tears streamed down his face as he cried. Anger filled his entire body.

No, not anger, hatred. Fury. Rage.

Dean knew who was responsible for this. And he was going to kill every Styne family member that lived. He was going to murder them all.

"No one's going to make it out alive. They'll all die by my hand. I'll make sure of it." Dean sneered as he held his wife.

He was going to punish them all. Every single Styne. No matter what it took.

Even if he died trying.

~<•>~

Well that's the end of book one. I'm gonna start book 2 tomorrow. Dang, this was a long chapter. Hoped y'all liked it. Sorry it's such a sad one tho. But can't wait to start the next book! See y'all soon!!❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 16.8K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
5.3K 359 37
When she finds herself back in Sioux Falls on a job, a twist of fate puts Evelyn Marshall in the path of the Winchesters and Bobby Singer. With nowhe...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...
242 16 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...