Guns And Roses // BNHA ร— OC...

By aBitGrim

๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด Complete! ... More

Prologue
(1) Here we go
(2) Where's My Epic Background Music?
(3) Entrance Exams Pt. 2
(4) The Results: How to be a Faliure 101
(5) Back to the Present
(6) Smash Mouth All Punch
(7) Crazy Equals Genius
(8) The Adventures of an Orphan
(9) Lies, Secrets, and Juice
(10) This is a chapter of SCIENCE!
(12) What a Young Girl Should Not Be
(13) Midnight Coffee Run
(14) Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word
(15) Not in the Hero League
(16) Behind the Action Scenes
(17) Words to Live By
(18) In THIS economy?
(19) Such Sweet Sorrow
โœดPreviews!โœด
(20) THE รˆร—โ€ Rร„$ *guitar intro*
(21) Roaring Sports Festival
(22) Game on, Extras
(23) This Bitch is on X-Games Mode
(24) Determinate
(25) Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self-Doubt
(26) Truely Heroic
(27) Last of the Calvary Battle
(28) Round 1
(29) Round 1 [but for real this time]
(31) Bakugo VS. Rose
(32) I Cheated Death, And Now He Wants A Divorce.
(33) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 1
(34) Fate: To Be A Hero Part 2
Ending A/N
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rose!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Q!
โ‡Mini Chapter: Rocket!โ‡
โ‡Mini Chapter: Shizuka Royce! (Updated Version)โ‡
Time for a Q&A!
A/N: Questions CLOSED
~ Art Gallery ~
โ‡more character detailsโ‡
THE ร‹ฬทXฬทTฬทRฬทรƒฬท$: ๐Ÿ’€ Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
~A Day in the Life of Q~
Among Us

(30) Sucker Punch

1K 66 12
By aBitGrim

I had made it to round two, and I honestly couldn't believe it. To think no one expected an "eXtRa" to make it past the obstacle course. I made it to the next battle and I will be damned if I lost now.

While the first opponents, Shinso and Mika, began to fight, I made my way down the hall to grab my weapons bag from the lockers where we were told to keep our stuff in. I tried to focus on everything that has happened in my fight against Yaomomo, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following me. The uneasy feeling followed me down the hall and to the lockers. That's when I had had enough and looked behind myself, then sighed in annoyance with who it was. "What do you want, Monoma?"

He seemed to somehow have gotten crazier since the last time I saw him. His hair stuck up on the sides like he was grabbing it earlier while his eyes didn't blink a single time. "Well, well, well, looks like little miss Support Course made it to round two." He laughed to himself while I cautiously grabbed my bag out of my locker, careful not to look away from him and not show that he was freaking me out.

"You sound surpsised-"

"Of course I am!" He laughed more and was clearly fighting the urge to grab at his hair. "I mean, who wouldn't be? It's not every day that kids like you can beat the real winners. Not to mention two of you!" He was talking about Shinso, who somehow won against Mina Ashido from 1A. I'll admit I was surprised when he beat her with ease, and it was hard to tell how he would do against Mika next.

"I guess we just wanted it more." I knew taunting him wouldn't fix anything, and certainly wouldn't get him to leave me alone. But if he was gonna corner me after his loss to make me feel bad I wasn't gonna just take it.

Monoma stifled a laugh and shook his head. "How did you do it..?" He looked down, muttering his question and didn't expect an answer. I knew he would be a little shaken up by his loss to Midoriya, but I didn't expect him to completely lose his shit by it. He was holding onto a fine line where he had to believe his class was the best, and if I, an extra, won against the kid that beat him, it would cut that line in an instant. I couldn't help but feel bad.

"Look, it sucks that you lost...but I'm not sorry. You gotta realize that kids like me aren't useless. We're more than extras to fill the background while protagonists like you are up in the spotlight. Kids like me have potential, and that's all I'm here to prove." By this time, I had had enough and started moving past him to walk to get back to the stadium.

"Watch your back, Support Course," he said while I walked. "You wanna be taken seriously? Win this match and you'll have everyone targeting you."

"I know."

_____________________

3rd person:

The first match up in round two had been in a tense fight that didn't seem to go either way. Both were equally good when it came to hand to hand combat, but Mika Quartz had the advantage of a powerful Quirk. She knew that the Quirk of her opponent, Hitoshii Shinso, wouldn't work unless she answered his questions, so she remained quiet while they spared.

Both were starting to get tired when Hitoshii managed to nail a punch to Mika's nose. The girl hissed in pain and stepped back a little, holding her face. Up in the stands, a voice called out to her yelling, "Come on, Mika, get up and fight!" Hitoshii looked into the stands to see the famous pro hero, recognized by his jet back hair and piercing green eyes, the Bravo Huntsman, or less commonly known as Leo Quartz.

Mika glanced at the stands where the hero was yelling at her, her anger clearly spiking while she clenched her jaw and fist. Hitoshii on the other hand, finally saw his opening. "Don't like your dad, huh?" He asked to which Mika didn't respond and stayed still in front of him. "You know he just wants what's best for you, don't you?"

She didn't say anything.

Hitoshii continued on, "He's a great hero, so I bet he's an even better father, right? Who wouldn't want to follow in his footsteps?" This time, Mika ran at him, holding her arm out for Hitoshii to grab by instinct that she then used to closeline him on the ground with her. She elbowed him in the gut to keep him down before he swung a kick up to her jaw. Mika kneeled on the ground and tried to catch her breath while Hitoshii stood and gave it one last shot. "A hero that likes to play dirty to win an any cost. You're just like him, aren't you, Quartz?"

Mika clapped her hands and brought them up to slam on the ground, "Shut up, shut up, shut-!"

"Up..." Hitoshii smirked, holding his arm out and motioned for Mika to stand. She stayed stunned on the ground but soon did as told, her once vibrant green eyes now a cold white.

"Woah woah woah! I can't believe it- looks like Shinso has gotten control of Mika's mind! I think we can say this round goes to Hitoshii Shinso of the General Studies Department!" Present Mic announced to the stadium as Mika took her last step out of the ring. Hitoshii let her out of his control just in time for her to witness the crowd applause he received for his victory.

Mika looked around at the stands and arena she was standing dumbfounded in, her rage growing with every second. "Bastard.." she stormed off, away from the crowd while Hitoshii basked in the win.

_________________________

After the next fight between Fumikage Tokoyami and Shoto Todoroki, Shoto walking away with the win, the next fight was about to begin. Our protagonist, Rose, walked into the ring with her next opponent approach from the opposite side. Izuku Midoriya had taken a decent amount of damage from his fight with Monoma, but still came out with a smile.

"Ok kids, you know the rules. Let's make this a clean match, understand?" Midnight looked between each student for confirmation. Midoriya and Rose both nodded and took steps back as Midnight cracked the "let's go" whip.

Now Rose was once again granted permission to bring on a gadget of her creation, and this time she chose Eyno, the strongest shield she had ever made. Eyno had taken hits during the entrance exams as well as countless hours of training with Q, so Rose could bet that it would put up a good fight here. She held out the shield and strapped it to her real arm, planning to use her mechanical one as a backup shield if things got messy.

"I don't plan on holding back," Midoriya said as he rolled up his sleeve and made a fist.

Rose felt herself smile at his determination and nodded, "Nor do I."

Midoriya charged at her with an average punch that Rose dodged then moved to grab him, but Midoriya planned for that. He quickly spun around until Rose was closer to him then flicked his pointer finger to send a wave of power her way. She was pushed back and rolled into the ground, luckily catching herself in time to stay in the ring then jumped up to sprint towards Midoriya.

This time he threw a whole punch at Rose to which she held up her shield and metal arm to block it, keeping her stronger, bionic leg back to keep Midoriya from pushing her back. The second she felt the force stop, she didn't look up and instead, quickly pivoted on her right foot to swing a kick at Midoriya with her left leg. The young hero wasn't expecting such a quick response and got hit by Rose's high kick. Rose finally looked up from the shield to see her opponent, who was standing with his arm nearly all purple and blue and dangled like the bones were shattered to bits.

Did I just..? No. There's no way my kick did that!

Both kids ran out of breath quickly, but that didn't stop them both from letting out a battle cry and running towards each other, Rose trying to shield herself and Deku throwing fingers and punched like there was no tomorrow. He threw one more punch at Rose, which she held up her metal arm to block but that didn't stop the hit from doing loads of damage to the machine. When she looked up to see Midoriya's other arm black and blue, she realized his strategy.

He's breaking...his arms? Just to win!?

He sent another flick towards Rose to push her back, and had broken another finger in the process.

He's freaking crazy!?

Rose caught herself and ran towards him, a spark of rage and determination fuled her to attack one again. She punched and kicked until they were both close to the line of elimination. That's when Midoriya threw a last, finishing punch that Rose held Eyno in front of. The blast of power sent both kids falling back; Rose had hit the concrete on her back and Midoriya falling back just outside the line. If his arms weren't in shambles, there might've been a chance at him catching himself.

"Midoriya is outside the line. Which means Rosemary wins this round!" Midnight called out, finalizing the results. Rose rose up to her feet, holding a hand close to her fractured automail. A big part of her felt exhausted and sore, but a bigger part couldn't feel more alive. The shocked cheers and applause of the audience was a rush she had never felt before. Rose laughed out of utter joy and jumped up, not caring if the people saw her celebrate. Then she took notice of Midoriya who was laying on the cement and just then sitting up.

"Hey, are you alright?" Rose asked walking over and offering a hand to help him up. "Sorry about-"

"No- no don't apologise!" Midoriya immediately bounced up but winced at the pain in his arm. "No don't be sorry for winning. You didn't hold back, and I wasn't expecting for you to put up that good of a fight." He gave her a painful smile to show that he was ok.

Rose smiled back, hers bright with a sense of pride and accomplishment. "Are you kidding? Dude, you're the definition of determination! I never saw someone break all their limbs just to win a fight. You're a little crazy, but as far as I've learned that's a really good thing." Midoriya laughed and looked away, his face had flushed a bit red at Rose's remark, but it wasn't like she noticed. "O-o-oh thanks! I-i mean, if I had a choice I wouldn't break my arms and stuff. Aizawa said I could lose an arm if I did that a-and then I'd be pretty useless if-if I only had one- oh my gosh I didn't mean it like that!" The little green haired kid frantically waved his hands in front of him in a blind panic of stuttering. "N-no wait- what I meant was-"

Rose covered her mouth to hold in laughter, but it was only a matter of time before she burst out laughing. "Dude it's ok, don't worry. I get it, having a prosthetic arm and leg isn't exactly an advantage, but to tell you the truth I don't take offense to it. It's just a limb, something that's apart of me, you know?" Midoriya had refused to look up and continued to hold his head down in shame and embarrassment, but he nodded yes saying he understood. "What I wanted to say was that another semi-finalist told me that you both want to be in the hero course. W-well I just want to say that if you do a-and you're in our class, then I'd be glad to have someone like you join us."

Rose felt herself give a warm smile while she faced the ground before nodding and facing him. "You know, that actually means a lot, so thanks." Midoriya smiled back before the two parted ways. Rose cleared the arena for the next opponents and walked to the stands to sit with her class and catch her breath before her next fight.

She was heading to the stairs when a new, unfamiliar voice stopped her. "You sure gave 'em hell out there kid." She turned around to see a man with black hair, cat ears, and honey eyes. "Shizuka Royce; I work here, at UA." The man smiled at Rose and reached a hand out to her.

Rose politely shook his hand and said, "The therapist, right? I'm Rose-"

"I know who you are," Shizuka said through a small laugh. "Everyone here knows who you are, and that's just something you'll have to get used to."

"It is?"

Shizuka nodded, "Yeah, you're the kid Eraserhead is thinking about moving up to the hero course. Not to mention the first support student to make it this far in the sports festival. I gotta tell you, I've been teaching here a long time and even attended UA, but I've never seen someone kick ass like you have."

"Well that's very humbling," Rose laughed to herself. "I'll try my best to be someone worthy of that."

"Kid, you already have," Shizuka pat her arm and started walking back up the stairs before he stopped Rose from going the same way. "You know you don't have to sit in the stands right? Semi-finalists get their own waiting room where they can watch the match and regroup. Come on, I'll show you."

"Semi-finalist...?" It was then that Rose realized how far she's come. She was a semi-finalist. She only had to beat two more people to win.

It is possible....I could actually win this....

I actually stand a chance

⏸️Next time on Guns and Roses ⏭️

How did you get this far? There's no way you could've beat those kids fairly

you do know that they're better, right?

I can do this.

How can you possibly think that you have a chance?

___________________

"He likes to get in your head and tear you down, not stopping or holding back until he is the undeniable champion. And I know he would be damned to let someone he looks down on beat him."

He's gonna kill you.

___________________

You really can't get more badass than this

⚪⚪⚪

Wow so Rose has come a long way so far! Could this be her chance at making it into the hero league, or will something else stand in her way? Tune in next time on Guns And Roses to find out

In this chapter we got to see an intense fight between two strong characters, so for the question, what kind of fighting match up would you have liked to see?

Character Spotlight: Izuku Midoriya
1-A cannon
Quirk: One For All

Fun fact: His Favorite Food Is Katsudon

Until next time, stay creative geeks and peeps ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 6.9K 75
๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€ U.A. High is the birthplace of legendary pro-heroes and a bountiful source of memories. Memories are meant to be cherished! Memories are...
36.5K 1.2K 24
Izuku got into UA, just not the hero course. Taking both support and general classes, Izuku aims to graduate from UA after giving up on his hero drea...
120K 4.1K 109
You are new to UA as you came from the states over the summer with your mom due to an incident at your last school. You start your days on becoming a...
3.2K 95 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...