Amara's Twisted Wonderland

By ViaDavis742

{Various x Oc} Amara, boy do people love her she's everything someone would want to be. Beautiful, chari... More

A/N
OC
I Can't Wait
Prolouge 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Prologue 7
Prologue 8
Prologue 9
Heartslabyul 1-1: Midnight Hanging!
Heartslaybul 1-2: Getting Ready and Painting the Roses Red
Heartslabyul 1-3: Classes start and Grim's Escape
Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my
Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion
Heartslabyul 1-6: Tarts, Fanboys, and Confrontion
Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover
Heartslabyul 1-8: Unbirthday party
Heartslabyul 1-9: Truth about Riddle
Heartslabyul 1-10: Overblot Riddle, a Soul Magicians Power Revealed
Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen
Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party
Heartslabyul Epilogue: Dorm head meeting
Heartslabyul Epilogue 2: Broom Dancing
Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date
Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared
Savanaclaw 2-1: Dreams of the Savana
Savanaclaw 2-2: Cafeteria Rush
Savanaclaw 2-3: Auntie, Overblot, Magift, and Cousin
An: Happy Birthday Lynette
Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents
Savanaclaw 2-5: Investigation
Savanaclaw 2-6: Suspect List
Savanaclaw 2-7: Savanaclaw the Lion's Den
Savanaclaw 2-8: Midnight Encounter's
SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings
SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove
SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover
SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day
SavanaClaw 2-13: Loathed Lion; Be Prepared Leona!!!!
1 Year Aniverary
SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel
Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike
Savanaclaw 2-16: Lets Play Some Magift
Savanaclaw Finale: Family Bonds
Savannaclaw Epilogue: Cousin's first day of School
Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

Prologue 6

3.2K 95 25
By ViaDavis742

AN: Before I begin I would like to show everyone something

AN: I know i's a little late for Halloween but I just love these pictures whoever made them is a genius and thank you everyone for your support in this story. Also with each picture I want all of you took to look for something, I keep seeing little Mickey Mouse heads and I hope you guys have fun looking the mouse heads well with that aside, lets get on with the show

Amara POV

I was right now heading to Uncle Sam's shop to get some things for my garden and to maybe get some more spell books for Grim before we have to clean windows today with Ace.

   "Hey Uncle Sam are you in here? It's me Amara I want to ask for some things for my new home. Hello Uncle Sam?" I asked trying to find him.

   "Do my ears deceive me or do I hear the voice of my best customer and favorite niece," said a familiar voice I looked to the side and saw Uncle Sam smiling at me.

    "How have you been little Ama I haven't seen you in forever I missed you," Sam said.

   "I've been well, how about you and your friends on the other side?"  I asked, he chuckled at me.

    "They're doing well they keep an eye on you from time to time, and you are the best incom I have for the store," he said.

   "What do you mean by me being the best income?" I asked.

   "Whenever you publish a magazine the boys pile in to get the copy's" Sam answered. I smiled at him and just got the stuff payed for it and headed back to my dorm. I looked in the window and saw Grim reading the books I left him with and it looks like the ghosts were helping him out. I walked in after putting the stuff down, I went to my room and got changed.

      Once I finished I went back down and got stared, I decided to base the dorm off of Mulan and Belle favorite characters of mine that I loved through out my childhood. I also decided to re-design the dorm symbol and add some stuff to the dorm. I got started by planting some seeds and using some plant magic I created some sakura blossom trees and re-grew the garden. I also made a little place outside that has a nice chinese aesthetic to it.

       The trees grew nice and the other flowers grew beautifully I think that I make a pond but the would take a bit,  I got my sketchbook and sat down on the cushions and started drawing. The trees were going to bloom in the winter and spring so I can't wait for that to happen. I got started on drawing up the dorm symbol.  I started with designing a gold frame with black paw prints in it, a book in the middle of it and swords in the back were two rapiers,  flower petals all around it looking like it was flying in the wind, and had a white background with some black dots on it like a Dalmatian. In between the book and swords, I drew Grim's flaming ears and his pitchfork tail. Once I finished I grabbed some colored pencils and colored it in.  I then slowly fell asleep.

   Dreamscape

     It was 13 years ago and I was on the steps in front of the Mirror of Darkness. I was crying and trembling, I remember this scene and it was always my favorite.

    "Why are you crying young one?" the Mirror asked, younger Amara looked up at him and saw him.

   "I don't know where my parents are and I'm lost," younger said. The Mirror looked at me and closed his eyes before talking to me.

   "The confidence and energy of the Queen of Hearts, Strength and Leadership of the King of Beasts, Compassion of the Sea Witch, Intelligence and Deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sands, Beauty and Unrelenting efforts of the Beautiful Queen , Dillegence and Crafting of the Lord of the Dead, and Unknown Aura and Elegance of the Witch of Thorns. Skills one doesn't craft on their own you are a powerful soul young one, tell me this now. What is thy name?" The Mirror asked.

   "Amara, Amara Crewel" the younger me said. The Mirror smiled before it closed its eyes again.

   "21 souls bound by fate in one place, a flaming cat brought in unknown to the world and power so great but they don't use it. Ink covers the heart, anger blinds the eyes and only with this power shall they clear it up, hearts shall be won and then they will bow to the Queen " the Mirror said going away.

   End of Dreamscape

    I woke up and looked at my clock, oh shit classes are going to end soon I'm going to have to think of a name for the dorm later. I ran inside and put my stuff on the counter.

  "Hey Grim we got to go it's almost time for you and Ace to clean the windows lets hurry up," I said.

    "Alright coming." Grim said he scampered over to me, I kneeled down and lifted him up on my shoulder. Well it's time for me to do my job.

AN: Alright another chapter done, also I would like some help think of a name that fits with the theme of the Dorm logo. So if anyone has any suggestions please let me know in the comments thanks bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 6.8K 116
โ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„. ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐…/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„!โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฝ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
20.6K 929 26
From being reincarnated into a rich girl with abusive parents in a world full of fantasies and magic (and Disney apparently), she could only imagine...
155 64 22
Cold, terrified and alone, Amara wakes up in a city she's never been to before. She has no recollection of how she got here. The city is desolate. No...
45.7K 1.1K 53
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™กเผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ˆ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐Š๐ข๐ค๐ฎ๐จ โ†ป โ— II โ–ท โ†บ โ† โฟแต‰หฃแต— หขแต’โฟแต โ†บ สณแต‰แต–แต‰แตƒแต—...