Rooming with Erik |Erik Durm...

Von Natashaawrites21

Cassie is an American girl who shares room with the famous footballer, Erik Durm. Erik doesn't like Cassie st... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
¡MUST READ!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
NEW!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last chapter 34

Chapter 4

2.1K 61 16
Von Natashaawrites21

Third Person POV

"So" Cassy said on her bed, while Erik laying down in his bed.

"So..." Erik copied her.

"I heard what ju said about ju dad earlier with Julian, I'm sorry for ju lost" Erik said, feeling very sorry for her dad. Cassy didn't say anything else, She tries to calm down her pain from the past and forget what happened.

"It's okay, everything happens for a reason" Was all Cassy could say. Erik knew she was smiling by how she chuckle at the last sentence.

"Erik, Why did you want to come with us today? Were you bored or were you wanted to come because I was going" Cassy asks about had happened earlier the day.

"What ju mean?" Erik said, trying to skip this conversation. Erik heard shuffling up there, he didn't know what's going on so he sat up. Then, Cassy stuck her head through the railing, looking at Erik.

"You know, when Julian asks if you wanted to come, you gave me a smirk and I didn't know what you mean by that smirk" She said looking at Erik.

"Hey, ungeschickt! Why is ju looking at me!? I know I'm gud looking but just go back in ju bed!" Erkm said, trying to make Cassy stop asking him that question. Cassy giggle and move her head to her bed. She look up at the ceiling where there was a window that's shows the night skies.

"Baby, baby, baby, Ohhh..." Cassy started singing quickly. Erik heard Cassy singing and chuckle.

"Hey! Ju stop! Ju not suppose to sing here! Ju go to sleep!" Erik said. Cassy, who ignore Erik and started singing a bit louder.

"I want to play cool, but I'm losing you, I buy you anything and I buy any ring..." Cassy sings. Erik roll his eyes and chuckle softly. Erik thought that he would never get close to a girl but today he did. He actually talked to one, without being nervous.

"Ja! Cassy Shhh! Die room leader is going to come and punish us!" Erik said, trying to himself out of trouble this time. Cassy stuck her head in between the railing again and look down at Erik who had his eyes close.

"Guten Nacht" Cassy said perfectly in German and wave night at Erik and Casy went back to her bed and fall asleep.

Erik, well he's stunned that Cassy was the first girl who had said 'Goodnight' to. Erik still thinks she's annoying but a nice kind of annoying. Erik never had any girl roommate, it was always him. So he thinks it's probably going to change things around here.

*Morning*

Cassy POV

"Erik! Mach auf Ich muss sehr dringend auf Die toilette!" I heard someone's yelling. I shot my head up and look down to who it was. It was Julian but there was another person.

(Erik! Open up! I have to use the bathroom very badly!)

"Eh! Erik ju bought a girl home? Finally!" the guy smirk, looking at me.

"She is pretty" The guy wink at me.

"Ju want to share?" The door opens and Erik pulled the guy inside. I was confuse what happened.

I got out of my bed and scratch my head. I walk down the stairs. I knock on the door, waiting for a respond. A minute has past, the door still hasn't open.

"Erik?" I said softly. The door open reveal the anonymous boy and Erik was looking at me.

"I'm sorry for I said" the boy hug me and let go a few seconds later.

"Umm...it's okay" I was still confuse. The boy smile. I look at Erik who's hair was wet and had towel wrap around his waist just like how I first met him.

"Ju is Cassy? My name is Matthias" he smile. We both shook our hands. Matthias smiles and left the room.

"Umm...is he your friend?" I asks.

"I've known him since I was 19" he said. I nodded.

"Oh, how long have you known Julian?" I asks.

"Since last year. Why? Ju like him?" he asks. I look at him and quickly shook my head, which made him laughs. I scratch my head, waiting for him to do something.

"I...uh...need to use the bathroom" I said. Erik nodded and move aside.

"You still can use it, I was just going to wash my face" I shrug.

"No ju can use it I'm finish" Erik said. I smile and walk to the sink. I watch Erik closes the door behind him. I brush my teeth and my face, doing what Julian had told me.

"Erik" I said as I get out of the bathroom. I was shock when I got out. Erik was in his black boxer with nothing else. My eyes aim for his back, his muscles.

"Yes" He said in perfect English. When he turn around looking at me, I begin to blush. He took the school uniform and put it on him. He starts button up the shirt.

"Do you want to go to class together?" I asks, which causes Erik to chuckle.

"Don't you and Julian always go together?" he asks. I roll my eyes and walk upstairs. I went to my drawer and took out the skirt, the blazer and the button up shirt. I took off my shirt and put it in the dirty hamper.

"Cassy, fein fein, we-" Erik walk up the stairs and notice I'm not in my shirt. I pick up me shirt quickly and cover my cleavage up.

"Erik! Knock!" I yelled. I told my little brother this all the time! He never listens! Erik is just like Drew.

"But there is no door" Erik pointed out. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, we can walk together, I'll be ready soon" I said. Erik nodded and walk down the stairs. I put on the shirt and button it up. I took out my pant and put on the skirt, changing my underwear as well.

"Hey! Ungeschickt! Ju need to hurry! We need to go!" Erik said. I put on my white vans and take my bag with me and also my soccer bag because I have soccer today.

"Ja, let's go" I smile and we both exit the room.

*2 hours later*

It was soccer time, I had time to change with the girls, thank god I didn't have a locker with the boys. I changed my uniform into my soccer clothes. I put on my high school jersey which had number 13 on it and it was the color white and red.

"Ju the new girl who sleeps in the guys dormitory?" 3 girls walk up to me. I nodded.

"I heard she sleeps with Erik Durm" The girl on the far right said. The one on the far left gasp.

"Vanessa! Isn't Erik and you have something between you two?" the girl in the right said to the girl in the middle.

"Yes we do. Ja! Ju new girl! Don't touch Erik or I will hurt ju!" the girl warns.

"Hey I'm here for because I got excepted here not for Erik or any other guys" I said. They all roll they eyes and walk away. I chuckle and lace up my cleats and take my soccer ball and went to the field.

"Damen, machen sie einige bohrer wie immer" The coach claps her hands as the girl groan. I didn't know what she said so I look around and saw the girls was running around the field so I followed them. The same 3 girls laugh at me as they passes me.

"Okay, üben angriffslinie mit ihren partnern" the coach said 20 minutes later. Everybody got into groups while I'm the outsider. The coach walk up to me.

(Practice scrimmage with your partners)

"Ju the new player?" she asks. I nodded. The coach scratch her head and look at me.

"Ju got experience?" The coach asking about my jersey. I nodded.

"Ju play forward?" she asks. I shook my head.

"I play midfield" I said. The coach nodded.

"Alright! Get into 2 teams of 12, Ju go get into Sara team" Coach yelled at everyone but the last sentence was for me.

"Who's Sara?" I asks.

"Sara!" coach yell and a girl with blonde hair look at the coach.

"That's her ju be in her team" she said. I nodded and ran up to her.

"Coach sent me" I told her. She nodded.

"Ju play midfield?" She asks. I nodded.

"Gud, we need midfield" she said.

"I'll be on the right" I said she nodded and walk to the middle. The other team had Vanessa and her two side chicks. They had blue jersey on. The coach blow her whistle as the game starts.

*45 minutes later*

It has been almost an hour we played scrimmage, so far it was 2 to 3. We are winning to Vanessa's team. Her team play rough including Vanessa. They all slip me, bruised my legs, ball kicked to my stomach way too much, they kicked my thighs, they steps on my toes too much and one of the girl even kick my face but hard work pays off. The coach finally blow the whistle telling us the the game is over.

"Alright, ju all can go home, see ju all on Thursday" Coach said and left. I limp to the changing room and sat slowly sitting on the bench. I groan as I sit down.

"Are ju okay?" Sara asks. I weakly smile and nodded.

"I'm fine" I said. She smile and nodded.

"Ju did Gud! You are better then any of our midfielder, I hope I play with ju again" she pat my shoulder and left. I smile and pick up my bag. I swing it across my neck and limp back to the dorm.

While walking to the dorm slowly because everything in my body hurt and stings. With every step I take is pain. The bag on my should hurt my body even more but there's nothing else to do.

"Cassy!" I turn around and saw Julian smiling across the hallway. He ran towards me. As soon as He got right next to me, he slap the back of my back as I cried in pain.

"Ouch" I said. Julian look at me.

"Cassy, ju face! Let me help ju" Julian took my bag and swing it across his shoulder. He took my arm and swing it across his shoulder and put the other hand on my waist supporting me. When We got to my dorm Julian quickly open it.

"Erik! Help!" Julian said. Erik saw me and help me out to the couch. I groan as I sit down. Julian and Erik look at me.

"Vart happen?" Julian asks.

"We were playing scrimmage and these 3 girls keep kicking me and hurting me" I try to explain.

"What about ju face?" He asks and touch my cheek bone.

"A girl kick it" I groan. Erik look at me and then my legs.

"Let's that this off" Erik hold the sock but I stop him.

"Careful, it hurts more down there" I said. Erik breathe and slowly take the socks off, while I'm gripping into a pillow holding back the pain.

"Oh mein Gott Cassy" Julian said. I look at my legs, which I was shocked by. I had cuts everywhere, blood and bruises.

"Julian, go get erste-Hilfe" Erik said and Julian ran to get what Erik told him. (First aid) A minute later, Julian came back from somewhere with a red box.

"Okay, Cassy hold Julian hand, this is going to hurt" Erik open the top and poured rubbing alcohol onto my legs as I cried in pain, holding Julian hand tight as I can.

"Okay, I'm going to clean this up and put bandages" Erik said as I nodded. He clean up all the blood and cuts. He wrap bandages around my legs.

"Ja, ju is finish" He said and I nodded.

"Danke Erik und Julian" I smile. They smile too. My eyes are getting heavier and heavier. I felt two arms holding me into their body. I manage to take a look and it was Julian who's bring me to my bed. I fell asleep on Julian's arm.

Danke Danke Danke for ju beauty reading!!! This chapter is a bit long sorry. I had a throw back moment today, I watched Germany vs Brazil 2014 World Cup. That was my favorite match at the same time I feel back for the Brazilians. Anyway thanks for reading :) I love ju

Make sure to comment and vote!

-Natasha

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.6K 1K 16
Who would you choose? The cute, nice guy from nextdoor who makes you laugh or the flirty, confident one who drives you crazy? ©durmmels, 2014 || comp...
163K 3.2K 56
The captain of our soccer team, Xavi Parker, a beautiful, young, athletic boy. The college girls were obsessed over him and his boys. The boys were j...
4.1M 159K 61
L-O-V-E: something that only happens in movies, books, and other fiction. I live in the real world. Heck, I have never even said that word. Bad words...
48.2K 1.4K 26
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...