With souls, Paired

De farslimah

COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving... Mai multe

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
THIS MUST STOP❗️✊🏿
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Winners🎊
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Interview‼️❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70(Epilogue)

Chapter 29

1.1K 142 11
De farslimah

Salam.
So another chapter to make up for last week.
I hope you like it🤧

*******************************************

'Don't do this.'

Zaira's mind taunted.
Maybe her mind was right. The consequences of her actions could be dire. Everything she had done could be in vain. A wise person who valued life would not do what she was trying but she just couldn't let anything happen.

'All he's ever done is be nice and kind to me.'
Zaira fought back against her own mind.

'So what? You love him now? Don't forget your place and why you're here.'

'I know. But no one for as long as I can remember has been this kind to me. No one has trusted me like this before. No one has ever given me a chance before. Only Karim. That's why I can't watch as his siblings and mother just die.'

'They'll all die one way or the other for the whole idea to happen.'

'Why do they have to? Their innocent of all the things we say. Only Him. He is the guilty one. Why don't we just get only him. Why do they have to get involved?'

'You mean why does KARIM have to get involved? You've opened your heart to him.'

'No. I haven't. I just care for him. He's different from him. He'll make a change.'

'The change we have in mind doesn't involve your boyfriend being in charge. You're going against the whole reason for this.'

'I'm not. Why don't you just give Karim a chance. He'll be different. I promise you that.'

'Trust me. The second he finds out your reasons for being at his side. Your reason for wanting to go back to his home country with him, he's going to kill you. He'll send you to the quickest executioner to separate your head from your body. He won't think twice like you're doing. For someone looking to avenge everything, I'm surprised you're thinking twice. It's your decision in the end.'

Zaira rubbed her face. A part of her wanted to help Karim but the other part of her was being reasonable. She could compromise everything. Everything they've done since day 1 would go down the drain and the big guns wouldn't be too happy with that. But at least they'd reconsider killing her because she was an important asset. But if Karim or his family found out the truth, by connecting the dots on how she saved them, she'd still definitely be killed if they wanted to. It was basically treason.

Do the right thing because of Karim and end up getting decapitated by his family or continue her one job and definitely be saved and getting her revenge.

The answer was pretty simple for someone who loved their life.

She took her phone and sent a text to Jafar.

The Queen and sons will be coming to the country in three weeks without the king.
~Z

We heard. But how sure are you of the king not coming along?
~Jafar

I'm 101% sure. Something about him being busy. But they're being heavily guarded.
~Z

We need the king alive for everything to workout. I need you to be very sure that he won't be on the plane.
~Jafar

He won't be on the fucking plane.
~Z

Okay then. This was unexpected but it will make our plan easier. The king will easily break without his Queen. And his children. Our plan has just taken three steps forward and it all thanks to you. We will give you vengeance, Z. Be sure of that.
~Jafar

I'm counting on it.
~Z

I need information on when, how, where, what, exactly their trip will be like.
~Jafar

I'll send you everything tomorrow.
~Z

Your parents will be proud, Z.
~Jafar

I hope so too.
~Z

She put her phone down and put on her best smile.

She didn't want to lose her head at the moment. It wasn't ideal.

She got up and walked straight to Karim's room without the smile leaving her face.

She knocked four times before he opened the door. His hair looked disheveled and it looked like he just woke up from sleeping.

"Zaira? What time is it?" Karim's eyes were scrunched trying to adjust to the light.

"You've been asleep since you came back from your uncle's house. Whatever project you're working on took a toll on you. It's 5:30pm now though."

"Yhh. The project. We're getting closer to finishing every single day."
Karim yawned.

Okay so maybe he hadn't told her about being trained by his aunt and uncle but he didn't think it was necessary to tell her. Besides then he'd have to tell her what they did. He didn't want to be the one revealing secrets.

"Okay. If you're not too tired I thought we could go for a walk. You and I and Samia of course."

"You like taking walks these day, don't you."

"It clears my head and for bonus I get to talk to you." Zaira shrugged.

"You talk to me inside as well." Karim chuckled.

Zaira grinned.
"Yes I do. But walking and talking just does it for me."

"Um. Okay then. Give me 15 minutes so I can shower and change?"

"I could shower with you?" She stood on her toes and wrapped her fingers around Karim's neck before placing a lingering kiss on his neck.

"You could. Just not today."

"Tomorrow then?" She whispered into his ears.

"One step at a time, Zaira. Maybe when we start to share a room, then maybe I'd reconsider your offer. But until then. 15 minutes." Karim smiled as Zaira let him go.

"In a while, Karim. A little while longer and you'll be chasing me for this glorious body."

"The future will tell."

"I'm going to get Samia then. You take your sweet time hun." Zaira smirked and turned as she sashayed herself away.

Karim just chuckled as he closed his door.

~

Zaira and Karim had done everything they'd thought of during their last three weeks stay in the states.

They'd gone to Aspen last weekend, then went to Miami before coming home. It had been fun. Especially to Zaira who hadn't had that much fun continuously before. But unfortunately, Zaira's heart had a new agenda since they arrived a few days ago.

"Zaira."

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard her name.

That was her heart's new agenda. Everything they'd touch she get goosebumps everywhere and everytime he called her name she'd literally stop breathing. So maybe she had come to like him more than necessary. But who wouldn't. He had been the best person to her all this time. Helping her out in Aspen and showing her how to ski. Bringing her breakfast when she slept in. Hugging her every morning as a greeting...she honestly couldn't summarize all he had done.

The last three weeks had brought them closer than she had wanted too. Which wasn't good. The plan was going into full action soon and now she was making everything worse with her stupid feelings for a nice boy.
It had to be a fleeting idea. Maybe she didn't really like him. Just the idea of being pampered and treated nicely but she had to let it go.

Especially because his mother and his brothers were arriving in two days. Arriving was a big word.

"Y-yes."

"You know leaving means you're not getting your citizenship anytime soon." Karim pursed his lips.

"Yes. And I don't care."

Karim arched a brow.

"We only got married because of that and now you don't care?"

"Yes. Because I have you. And the last three weeks have shown me that there's no one on this Earth better than you, Karim. And I'm sorry for how all this started but I'm glad it did. Because now we're here together and I couldn't be any happier."

Karim only smiled.

"My mom and the twins will arrive in Wyoming in two days and they'll be there for 3 days before coming to LA. So we've got 5 days to leave. What do you want to do during that time?"

Hope you don't end up heartless to me again.

"Nothing." Zaira sighed with a smile.

"Nothing?"

"Yes. Nothing. Let's just stay home...no work, or projects...just you and me. Enjoying our final days...alone I mean." Zaira corrected herself.

"We will be alone when we go back. The palace is pretty big so we'll have our own place. If not then we could get one of the subsidiary monarchy...."

"No! I mean no. Your family's place will be just fine." Zaira gave him an encouraging smile.

He narrowed his gaze at her but nodded slowly in understanding.

"So we should stay home then? That's fine by me."

"I had a thought." Karim continued.

"What is it?"

"Well, we can't be living in different rooms when we go back. My parents will get suspicious."

"So....." Zaira smirked mischievously.

"I thought it'd be better if we shared a room from now on. So we get used to it?"

"You want me to sleep with you?" Zaira gave him an innocent face.

"Don't get any thoughts yet. We're just sharing a bed like a normal husband and wife should."
Karim shrugged nonchalantly.

"Aw. So you're not planning on us making new siblings for Samia then?" Zaira batted her eyelashes.

Karim laughed making Zaira smile unknowingly. He was more handsome when he laughed.

"Maybe later." Karim calmed down and placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in.

"Samia will get siblings, in Shaa Allah. Maybe sooner rather than later." Karim teased and sat straighter after a few seconds.

"I like the sound of that. And when 'sooner rather than later' comes, I'll make you feel like you've never felt before. Never even thought was possible. Even in your wildest dreams. I give you my word on that." Zaira whispered as she moved herself to sit on his laps with a leg on each side of his.

She leaned closer.

"I'm going to make sure you feel like you're on cloud 11, if there's something like that."

She kissed his neck and held onto his shirt for support.

"You're going to want to touch me everywhere,Karim. In everyway possible." She whispered.

Karim's breathing had become shorter. He felt her open two of his shirt buttons and caught hold of her hand before she could open anymore. This was getting out of hand. It was going too far. But he couldn't push her away.

"Relax. I'm not going to kill you."

Zaira opened one more with her other hand before Karim could stop her.

"Shhh. Just feel."

She kissed down his neck down to his bare chest towards the area where his heart was. She could feel it beating faster than usual.
Zaira could tell he had never gone this far before. And the only reason he was allowing this was because they were married.
Since Samia wasn't his too, it meant he had never slept with anyone before.

He tried to calm his breath but it wasn't working the way he would have wanted. Why was he doing this? Because he wanted to?
He felt Zaira's go into his shirt and head downwards to his jeans.

"Ah ah...above the belt." Karim warned.

"Fine. I'll make do."

She moved closer to his face and kissed him to which he responded. He held unto her face as they kissed deeper.

In what felt like hours later they broke away to get some air. Zaira placed her head on his shoulder as she tried to level her breathing. It worked after a few minutes and she stood up from his laps to sit by him.

"You've never made out with anyone before have you." Zaira noted.

"Basically you're my first everything." Karim shrugged.

"I'm glad." Zaira smiled.

"You seem to be experienced on the other hand." Karim looked at her from the corner of his eyes as he buttoned up his shirt.

"I have my past. The way I grew up? It's not unexpected." Zaira revealed.

"So you have a body count?" Karim turned to look at her.

"Is rape considered as a body count?" She said like it was a normal conversation.

Rape?!

Karim's eyes widened as he stood up in shock.

"Rape!? When was this!? And who was the fucking bastard!?" Karim was getting riled up.

No one deserved that. Not even the worst people deserved that.

"I have my past. There's a lot you don't know about me, Karim. But don't worry. I took care of it." She shrugged.

"You did?" How?"

"You don't want to know. But Marilyn helped me out so you can guess. My past isn't so bright like yours. But I'm okay with it. See? I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that fate. If I had the chance I'd destroy whoever that person was myself." Karim pulled her up from the couch to hug her.

"Don't go mushy on me. It's a thing of the past. I don't want to keep talking about it."

"I am still very sorry, Zaira." Karim brushed her hair with his fingers

"I know you are. Let's talk about something else. Not these sob stories." Zaira chuckled and Karim forced on a small smile for her.

Hold me tight like this Karim.
In case this is my last time with you like this.
I honestly hope not though. If everything goes on smoothly, this will be just the beginning.
I'll keep you alive for me. Even if I have to keep you in the dark forever.

________________________________

Ratatata🤧🤧🤧🥵🥵
Hey people 😁🤧🤧
So so how was it?
And who felt a tiny bit of remorse for the witch?
Anyways comments 🤧😁
#VCS

And oh the winners of the small competition i held will be announced in a few.

Ciao🤧

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

167K 14.9K 34
Highest Ranking: #1 in Muslim! 9/21 #1 in Islamic! 9/20 #1 in MuslimLoveStory ~ #1 in HalalLove ~ What would you sacrifice for the perfect life? We...
2.6K 202 25
Book 01 of Royal Kingdoms Series After the death of the Sultan of Umeedaria, his son is expected to take the throne. No one is aware who the son of t...
633K 27.3K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
2.7K 162 5
How hard could it be when you have everything? Not that much, right? But not for Ismail Abdul Haqq. Not after his father's demise three years ago. ...