He Loves Me in secret • ChanH...

By yeoliedimple

Chanyeol and sehun are friends since childhood days. But sehun don't like chanyeol now. What happened in the... More

2)"Met my brother or that was just my imagination"
3)"She scares me"
4)"He make me feel that I still have someone"
5)"He is still here for me?"
6)Jongin Like Sehun?
7)"I Was Mesmerised For A Moment"
8)"He Killed My Brother"
9)"Pushing Her Isn't The Solution"
10)"My Best Friend"
11)"Don't wanna see him again"
12)"I don't wanna dig in more"
13)"why it has to be my brother?"
14)"staying at his home"
15)"BL couple?"
16)"He Is Cool"
17) After 4 Years
18)"Who, Zdklin?"
19)Reason Behind Kyungsoo's Death
20)He is mine?
21)"I already have someone I like"
22)"I Won't Give Up"
23)Confession
24) Happy Ending!

1)"He Is Not My Brother"

858 26 8
By yeoliedimple

"c'mon bro, pass that(football) to me" Kim jongin yelled. He is sehun's classmate.

And goal! Sehun's team won the match.

"Sehun, you're the finest footballer", Sehun's team mate said while patting on his back.

"and what about me? I did the last goal" said Kim jongin pouting and snuffling.

"I'm going home early today. Bye, guys" said sehun while packing his stuff

A bold, heavy voice come their way.

"Hey sehun"

Sehun rolled his eyes.

"your brother is here" said jongin teasing sehun.

"I already told you, jongin. He is not brother" said sehun sighing.

"Shall we go home together?"chanyeol asked to sehun.

Sehun pulled chanyeol in the side and said "can you please stop picking me? Although I'm not your real brother!"

"does being blood related matters?" asked chanyeol.

"of course it does. You have no rights to call me in front of my friends"

"I just-want, want to pick you-"

"so are you done with your work? No right?! You still have your volunteer work. Do that and please stop annoying me"

Chanyeol left with a deep scar. He is a gentle boy, he got hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213 9 17
After all their hardships, Jongin and Sehun are final together. When will Kai find his mate and why is his mate hiding? Why does Luhan hate Kai inste...
2K 287 19
She came in his life again after many years. Where was she all these years? Why didn't she contact him for so many years? Why is she avoiding him now...
3.6K 265 29
『COMPLETED』 "Mom! Why didn't you tell me that, EXO is our new neighbor?!" I shouted. "Yeah...about that..." - Where Joung YeriNa, realized that EXO...
484 18 8
Luhan's world was filled of his dreams of having a perfect Prince Charming that will swept his feet off. Just like what he is always watching, a Prin...