Fairy tail's Gamer

By JamesHall137

ok ok here's another one for you a kid dies by getting hit by a truck and is sent in to one of the best magic... More

prolong.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 8

3.5K 96 39
By JamesHall137

After mira got me and him a snack I saw it move a little it slowly woke up and looked at me staring me in the eyes it then lefted it's paw and put it on my nose I did the same but I put my finger on its nose.

Time skip of me and the cub doing weird stuff like this.

After a while wendy came in looking worried when she saw me she sighed as she then came over to me she then.

*Flick's forehead*

Ryo:*whining* oww what did I do?

Wendy: I thought you was hurt.

Ryo: I am now.

Wendy: want another one.

Ryo: (maybe) . . . No.

Wendy: that's what I thought now who is this.

I then heard her say.

Wendy: now let me take a look at this guy.

I then heard.

Carla: honestly do you have to get in to trouble every day.

I stuck my tongue out at carla as I heard her.

Carla: *sighs*

I then heard the cub.

Cub: *meows*

Carla: why do you want to stay with him?

Ryo: you understand him.

Carla: well naturally I can since I am technically apart of the feline family.

Ryo: wait he wants to stay wit-

Carla: yes you.

I saw that wendy just healed him as he was tearing off the bandages.

Wendy: ahh no don't do that you might hurt yourself.

Cub: meow.

Carla: he said you just healed him so he'll be ok.

Ryo: *snickers*

Wendy: *pouts* hey what's so funny.

I say in a whisper so the others can't hear but I know she can.

Ryo:*whispering* oh nothing don't worry princess.

At that I saw her face get red as carla looked confused.

Carla: what did he say wendy?

Wendy: *blushing* n-nothing!

Ryo: hehehe.

Just then the cub jumped in to my arms and I said.

Ryo: welp sorry for bothering you wendy see ya!

I said running out of there when I got to the guild hall I saw a few more people gajeel /levy and lily was here they saw I had an animal with me I went over to my table and I put the cub down and I asked him.

Ryo: wanna be my familiar.

I saw him nod and I then was about to use my magic on him until I heard.

Lily: what are you doing ryo.

Ryo: I'm making this tiger cub my familiar.

Levy: oh how are you going to do that.

I saw gajeel looking curiously at me but I knew he wouldn't ask so I just lifted my right hand and held it towards the tiger cub and I used it.

Ryo: FAMILIARS KNOWLEDGE!

Just then a white magic circle was around my hand and under the cub this surprised everyone in the guild hall after that I saw the cub jump down and transformed as white circle appeared under it.

Ryo: well that was unexpected.

A few people got on guard but it then bowed towards me and said.

Cub: I am eternally grateful for what you've master.

Levy: master?

Cub: of course I'll be glad to serve him since he saved my life.

Ryo: well what's your name.

Cub: give me a name it will show that the bond between us is strong.

Ryo: hmmmmmmmmm ok levy can I have a piece of paper please.

Levy: oh yeah here you go.

I then drew a couple of symbols.

Ryo: this symbol is haku meaning tiger and this symbol is ko meaning white the symbol I have with them stands for king meaning your name would be kohaku how does that sound?

Cub: I love it it fits perfectly I shall now be known as kohaku!

Ryo: great.

Levy: wait ryo what was that spell you used.

Ryo: a spell for me to give a animal that's tame to me knowledge.

Gajeel: how in the hell you learn it.

Ryo: not to sure.

Just then kohaku turned back in to his original form and I then went over to the request board and I see this.

Quest: kill a few monster's.

Details: there have been a few flying monster's around my farm stealing vegetables and fruit that I grow I'd like for you to kill them.

Rewards: 1,000 exp/ $500/1 skill book.

Class D quest.

Ryo: hmm how about this one kohaku?

Kohaku: hmm I think this one will be a good start.

Ryo: ok let's go.

I then went over to mira to show her she looyat the quest and said.

Mira: if I'm right then the monster's that are doing this at t carnivores they may just be scared away  so if you don't need to kill them then I'd advise you not too.

Ryo: I understand thank you.

Mira: no problem now go get them.

I nodded along with kohaku and we then left we looked at the quest and it said that it was on the north eastern out part's of town when we got there I saw a guy plowing a small row of crops as I got to him I said as he looked at me.

Ryo: hey I'm a wizard at fairy tail are you the one that requested us to get rid of some flying monster's?

Farmer: yes oh thank you I was hoping someone would come.

Ryo: do these birds attack you if your near them or anything?

Farmer: yes I've seen them kill a dear and eat it before to so I don't see why they take my fruit and vegetables but they do attack they also have magic if I'm right.

Ryo:  ok thank you fo you know where they are.

Farmer: no they ju- wait there they are!

He says pointing at the sky me and kohaku both turned quickly to see a bunch of flying birds with fangs I used observe on them.

Observe:

Race: demon bird.

Level: 9.

HP: 70/70

Stamina: 110/110

MP: 80/80

Strength: 9

Endurance: 9

Agility: 9

Intelligence: 9

Wisdom: 9

Luck: 5.

I smirk to myself there was 20 of them just then kohaku turned in to his adult form and I quickly used observe on him.

Observe:

Name: kohaku.

Age: 30.

Gender: male.

Race: white tiger.

Title: none.

Fame: familiar of ryo.

Level: 15.

HP: 750/750

Stamina: 500/500

MP: 350/350

Strength: 15

Endurance: 15

Agility: 15

Intelligence: 15.

Wisdom: 15

Luck: 10.

Oh we definitely got this.

Note: in this book a familiar will grow along side their master so he may not be as strong or somewhat stronger then their master but it depends on race or species.

Ryo: ok kohaku let's do this.

Kohaku: right master!

We was in friyof the field and they came down at us I had an idea.

Ryo: kohaku can you roar at them to see if they'll be scared off.

I saw him nod as he then.

Kohaku: ROOOOAAARRRR!

It sent a shock wave to them but it barely effected them they kept coming.

Ryo: well we can't say we didn't try ok aim to kill.

He nodded again I then Dodged one and I used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON AZURITE PALM!

I killed it instantly and we kept this up killing them here in there til I saw them in a group I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!

I used that to jump up in to the air and I then used when I got above them.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON OCEANIC BREAK!!!!!

Just then there was 30 drops of water around me they was sent at the demon birds they was sent so fast that they was in a line when they got halfway there they turned to thin ice spears they pierced the demon bird's as I landed I heard the farmer.

Farmer oh thank you dear boy my crops are safe thank you.

Ryo: it wasn't a problem at all.

He sighed my quest and I left along with kohaku on the way back he turned back in to his form and I said.

Ryo: kohaku if you don't want to change your form then you don't have too.

Kohaku: I do this because I don't want to scare anyone I've seen plenty of kid's here I'm sure they would get scared of my adult form.

Ryo: also about your age.

Kohaku: yes it seems it has accelerated quite a bit you see my species life span isn't long 15 is considered a long time for us but since you used that spell on me I feel as if that's I can keep going forever.

I nodded.

Ryo: also I'll have to register you in to the guild you may be my familiar but on this team we are equals.

He looked up at me.

Kohaku: huh.

Ryo: what?

Kohaku: I just figured out another reason why your my master.

Ryo: and that is?

Kohaku: your kind heart along with your easy going nature while that is good people can take advantage of that.

I nodded.

Ryo: yeah I should probably work on that.

We then see fairy tail and I then say.

Ryo: wanna have a race.

He then turned to his adult form since he didn't see any kid's and he says.

Kohaku: bring it.

Author: ok so I've been thinking about his party and I've decided that he'll make his own with a bunch of familiar's magical creatures now he will only get 5 more so it will be a team of seven I'd like for it to be different creatures I'd like your input about this.

Author: how was this chapter?

Author: what kind of quest should he go on?

Author: what skill book's should be get?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 35
A Fairy Tail Mage that suddenly becomes a hero?! How is that even possible?? First it was X719 and now its 2018..? This world is as crazy, if not eve...
130K 3.2K 45
[COMPLETED] Follow the adorable and cute story of Fairy Tail as they enter a beach resort... The trip was meant to be unharmful, designed to congrat...
6.1K 125 21
In the World of Magic anything can happen... In this adventure, Haru and Kagura were somewhat leisurely travelling around Alakitasia, but their life...
1.4K 58 40
In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought...