We're Back || L.S. || 1D Reun...

By CarolinaGirl16628

Louis and Harry got together around their second year as a band. They fought against management to try and be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
NEW STORY ~ See You Again
Happy Together
CHECK IT OUT (please <3)

Chapter 15

3.6K 78 264
By CarolinaGirl16628

In case you were wondering (I know you weren't) I'm following the tour schedule of the On The Road Again 2015 tour. 

Also ^^ that's been my background for a few months now :)

Thank you for not caring :))

Enjoy!

The rest of the Australian shows zoom by and soon enough we are back on the plane, making our way to the Asian leg of the tour. I pout my lips as Niall runs in front of me, instantly claiming the back room. He's already laying down and sleeping when I approach him. I stand in the doorway until I feel a gentle hand pulling me back. I turn around to see Harry standing before me with a small smile upon his face.

"It's okay Lou, we can still cuddle  on the couch." I roll my eyes, but let him drag me over to the small couch lining the wall of the plane. Zayn is sitting in a single seat on his phone, and Liam is sitting near the front, talking to Paul. Harry sits down and I immediately lay myself on top of him, my head in his lap as his fingers make themselves at home in my hair. 

"Are you going to sleep?" Harry whispers down to me as my eyes droop open and closed. I shrug as he lets out a small breath of air. I feel his legs beneath me start moving and I instantly whine in protest. "Calm down boo, I'm making us more comfortable."

I end up smiling when he lays himself on his side on the couch, and pulls me close towards him so my back is pressed against his chest. I giggle as I squirm to find the right position. When I do, I relax and feel Harry's arms wrap around my middle, trying to pull me impossibly close. I feel his chin being placed lightly on my head as I link our fingers together. 

It only takes about five minutes until I am uncomfortable with my position already, so I wiggle my bum and try to scoot further back. Harry's hand comes down to hold my waist in place as his breath staggers. I glance up at him about to ask if he is alright, until I feel something poking me from behind. My mouth drops open and a huge smile covers my face. 

"Don't say anything." He growls, low enough for no one else to hear. I hold one hand up defensively as I turn to face the front and smirk to myself. With no warning, I move my hips and my bum in slow circles onto Harry.

I swear his breathing stops completely and I smile, thinking he will get up to go to the bathroom, and I would just follow him. What I don't expect is when his fingertips dig into my skin and he ruts his hips up. I immediately freeze and I hear a low groan from behind me. "Louis, what are you doing to me." He breathes. I feel my face go red and immediately regret everything when I feel myself having my own problem. 

"Harry," I whisper, trying to stop this from happening here. I glance around. Niall's door is closed, Liam is still talking to Paul, and Zayn had fallen asleep, earbuds in his ear. 

I jump a little as I feel Harry's hand slowly traveling from my hip, to come to cup his hand over me. My head tilts forward a little as I moan at the contact. It's sudden to me when all I can feel is is hot breath on my neck, and his hand palming slowly above my crotch.

"You got to finish what you started, babe." He whispers in my ear. My eyes are widened as I glance around again. No one is facing our direction, and Zayn is asleep. I groan softly as I spin myself around in his hold so we are chest to chest. "You better pay me for this later." I say to him before I'm snapping my hips forward, connecting our crotches and Harry lets out a moan. I place two fingers over his mouth to keep him quiet, and he proceeds to open his mouth, closing his lips around my fingers. 

I have to bite my lip to not make a sound as we continue moving against each other, almost frantically. His lips swipe around my fingers, and to keep myself quiet, I latch my mouth to the soft skin of his neck. 

It only takes minutes until I'm releasing myself against him, and moments later until he does the same. I move my head and wince at the soft mark that appears on Harry's neck, and I bring my hand back towards my chest. We lay breathing quite heavily as I just stare up at Harry's face, and he looks down at me. 

He looks so full of something. There's an emotion in his eyes that feels so strong to me when I look at them, something so powerful. Then I see it, there is love in his eyes when he looks at me, and I could die happily in this moment. 

Moving fiercely, I scoot up to connect our lips into a thirsty kiss, massaging our mouths together as tingles continue to spread throughout my body. Every touch from this ma causes an electric spark to flow freely through me as I sit in wonder and think about how this boy is mine. 

It takes minutes until we disconnect our mouths and we lay there, chest to chest, with Harry's hand moving lightly up and down my back, causing shivers. "I hate to move, but I'd rather change before we arrive with stiff pants." Harry whispers to me. I can't help but let a giggle escape as I nod in agreement. 

I'm thankful we brought duffels onto the plane so we can drop our stuff off at a hotel when we get there. We arrive in Japan first, and have two shows there. I let Harry get up first to change in the bathroom, not trusting myself to go in there with him. He returns quickly, and I change into another pair of boxers and sweats. 

I make my way back to Harry, lying on the couch, and snuggle my way back into his arms with a contented smile on my face.

~~~~~

"You lot have a show tonight, so until then you are free to walk around, explore. Don't go far, and don't get lost. Be back here by seven." Paul instructs the five boys. 

I glance at my watch and smile when I see it is only one. I turn to Harry, a plan already forming in my head. He smiles at me as we make our way to our hotel rooms to get settled before going exploring. I'm surprised Paul will let us out, seeming as we might get mobbed by fans. No doubt security is coming with us. 

I step into the hotel room that Harry and I will be sharing tonight and instantly jump on the bed, leaving Harry to haul our bags in. I spread my limbs out, covering the duvet completely, and watch as Harry enters the bathroom, before coming out and making his way towards me. He settles onto the bed, laying himself half on my body, and half off. He smiles at me as his face is scrunched up, pressed against the mattress. I giggle at his cute state. 

"I have an idea." I propose to Harry. He raises a brow. "Hmm," He asks muffled through the duvet. "I want to take you on a date."

With those words he sits up and looks down at me. "Yo- You do? Really?" He asks, almost seeming incredulous. I nod slowly. "Of course Haz, I always want to take you on dates." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes. 

He moves so he is laying on his back, and grabs my torso, hauling me onto him so we are face to face, chest to chest. I prop myself up with my elbows on his chest and tuck a small curl behind his ear. His hand comes up to hold my face. I smile down at him before moving my face a little to the left, and press a kiss into his palm.

"But," I continue. "I wanted to go somewhere nice, with just you. Since we obviously can't be seen alone together," I roll my eyes, "I was thinking of bringing Niall, Liam, and Zayn with us, but ignore them the whole time?" I ask softly, still caressing his hair back. The smile on his face widens as he nods excitedly. I grin and swoop down, pressing a lasting kiss to his mouth. 

 have to pry myself away as Harry chases my mouth. I stand up from him, ignoring the little whine that escapes his lips. "Get changed." I tell him, making my way out to tell the other boys. I spin around at the last second. "Look cute." I give him a wink before I close the door behind me. 

~~~~~

"I can't believe we were lucky enough to be performing right near a Universal Studios." Niall cheers as we walk on foot towards the theme park located a couple of miles away. We decided not to drive, but I wish he had. I don't want to immediately get trampled by fans. I manage to scoot myself over so I am walking next to Harry. Occasionally, we end up brushing hands, and my entire body tingles, even still when I've touched him multiple times. 

"If I get stepped on, I am blaming you Niall." I tell him. He rolls his eyes and continues to skip in front of us. I'm thankful that guards decided to come with us or else I would not have gone. 

"We are about five minutes away from the entrance." I hear one of them say. We nod and continue walking. Liam and Zayn are in conversation, Niall is skipping ahead like a child, and the few guards we have are around us. 

I'm constantly moving my hand through my hair with nerves. I don't know how, but I am going to have to try and ignore everyone, and act like I am on a date with Harry. "I don't think Zayn would be happy about you messing up your hair." I hear Harry mumble to me. 

My hand stops mid swipe and I bring it back to my side, letting out a breath. We manage to work our way through the entrance, buying tickets. We stand right inside the park, waiting for the guards to figure out what they are doing. 

"I have to use the bathroom." I suddenly pipe up. I see the bathrooms to our left and I quickly scurry inside. I find an empty stall and lock myself inside of one. I don't have to use the bathroom, I just have to calm myself down. Why am I nervous? It's only Harry. I love him, right? Yes, absolutely. I shouldn't be nervous around him. We have been through so much already. I shouldn't-

"Louis?" I hear someone ask softly. I know who it is from his voice. I crack open the stall door and catch his eye, silently waving him in. He walks over to me, skillfully placing himself inside the stall, locking it behind him. 

I'm still nervous as I play with my fingers, not looking at him. "Hey, hey." He says softly, tilting my head up from under my chin with his finger. "What's wrong baby?" He asks, just as softly. I sigh in his presence, and immediately wrap my arms around him. "Woah, what's the matter?" He asks as I just hold on to him. 

"I'm sorry Haz," I mutter into his shirt. "I guess I'm just nervous? I don't want to mess up." I admit to him. He pulls back a few inches so we are face to face. He presses a soft kiss to my lips and I close my eyes. "You could never mess anything up darling. I will never not like something you do, it's just a fact." I hear the smirk in his voice. "Thank you Haz, I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's just you." He pulls back placing a hand onto his chest. "Just me? Oh no, no." 

I giggle and wind my arms around his neck. "We should probably get back now." I tell him. His arms find their way around my waist, as his face is inches from me. "Oh?" He whispers. I nod slowly, but connect our mouths right away. 

It's not my fault, how could you resist him?

~~~~~

"That is the biggest fucking Ferris Wheel I have ever seen." I hear Harry mumble from beside me. Niall is jumping up and down with his hands on my shoulders. Liam is smiling, and Zayn is looking pretty green. 

The wheel is ginormous. The carts are full sized with large benches on either side. They aren't clear thankfully, and you can't see into the one below or above you. They are enclosed and safe. 

"Can we go on? Please?" Niall is practically begging one of the guards. He only laughs with a nod. Niall drags Liam and Zayn with him and Zayn looks like he'd rather be anywhere but here. 

We stand in line and I glance over at Harry, he doesn't look all that excited. I want to grab his hand and sooth him, but people are around everywhere. Eventually we get up to the front, and Niall tells the man how many. "Can we do us three in one, then those two in the next?" He asks, pointing to himself, Liam, and Zayn, the pointing to Harry and I behind him. I raise an eyebrow. Slick Nialler.

The man only nods and Niall, Liam and Zayn step onto the cart. "There's bags in there if you need to loose your lunch." The man tells them, mostly Zayn who has turned sheet white. 

The next cart stops in front of us, and Harry and I load into it. It's pretty spacious and has individual seats on either side. The man tells us the same thing, and we are off, stopping every few seconds for the next people to load. 

Right now Harry and I are standing near a window, and Harry is gripping the bar. I step towards him and wrap my arms around him. Immediately, he is clinging to my shirt and looking at me with wide fear filled eyes. I guide us slowly over to a chair and sit myself down, bringing Harry onto my lap. He's too big, so his les end up on either side of me in a straddling position. 

His hands cling to the fabric on my shoulders while my arms surround his body, rubbing my hand along his back. He ducks his head under my chin and lays his ear across my chest. I can feel my heart constrict as I just hold him. 

We are only halfway up the wheel and Harry is still breathing quite heavily, eyes screwed shut. I press my lips into his hair, running my fingers through it. "You're okay baby." I reassure him with a whisper. I softly shush him and rock back and forth, like I'm holding a literal baby. 

It only takes seconds for images to shoot through my brain. Me, holding an actual baby in my arms, Harry beside me. Me sitting in a lawn chair, watching my kids run around with a soccer ball while Harry, with all his giraffe limbs, runs after them. Us holding our child, rocking them to sleep. 

Softly, I pull Harry's head back a bit so I can look at him. I watch as a small tear drips down his face, breaking my heart. "Hazzy, baby, don't cry. You are okay, you're safe. I'm here. I love you." I pull him as close as I can while tears still trickle down his face. 

"I'm sorry I took you on, we didn't have to go. You're okay, shh." I run my fingers through his hair, down his back. "I love you so much. You don't know how much I love you. I wanna be with you forever. I want to grow old with you, I want to love you. I want to adopt millions of babies with you. I want to parent with you and teach them footie with you. I want to love them with you and love you with them." I continuously talk to him, trying to calm him down while admitting how I see us. 

He's staring up at me, eyes wide. I look down at him with a small smile and wipe his tears away, pressing soft kisses all over his face. "I want that with you too Lou." he whispers. I hold him, and he doesn't think about the height for the remainder of the time. 

"Maybe not millions of babies though." He giggles.

~~~~~

"Niall, Harry has told me to tell you he is not talking to you for three days." I tell Niall as we walking into the hotel building. I walk beside him as Harry walks behind us with his arms crossed. Niall only laughs and shrugs. "Well I'm sure that's not the case." He winks at Harry who rolls his eyes. "Zayn is in the same boat> He did not like it at all. He was sitting in the middle of the cart with his head down and we were trying to comfort him the whole ride." Niall laughs. 

They make it to their hotel hallway and Paul walks in at the same time. "You guys get ready, your concert is in two hours." Paul tells us. I sigh, pretty exhausted from the hours before. I trudge my way into the room and land on the bad, closing my eyes. I feel the bed dip and a body flops it's way onto my back. 

I huff out air and groan as Harry lays on my back. "Harry, I'm tiny, you're huge. Think about it." I wheeze to him. He rolls of me with a laugh and pretends to think about it. He crawls his way up to my ear. "Well I thought about how big I'll be inside your tiny ass." My eyes fly open and I glare at him with a scoff.

"Firstly, crude. Secondly, my ass is huge. Thirdly, who said you were going to be in it?" I raise an eyebrow at him. He rolls his eyes and jumps off the bed, giving me a large smack on my bum. I yelp and end up falling off of the bed. "Really Haz?" He only shrugs, making his way into the bathroom to shower.

I join him. 

~~~~~

The five of us stand on our platform as we rise. No music is playing, but Harry starts to sing the opening line. 

"If this room was burning," He pauses as the screams get louder. Our faces are showing as we continue to rise. 

"I wouldn't even notice." He sings more, pausing again for dramatic effect. The platform stops and we each walk into the direction we were told, music still not playing.

"'Cause you've been taking up my mind," The screams are defeaning and I wave to fans in the crowd. 

"With you're," I sing.

"Little White Lies, Little White Lies." We all sing together. We start to quickly walk as Liam starts to sing.

~~~~~

"We thank you for coming tonight and we hope you are having fun? ARE YOU HAVING FUN?" I scream into the crowd. Screams are screamed in response. I laugh and give everyone a thumbs up. I'm about to open my mouth again but I feel something drip down my back and I freeze. 

There are laughs and screams as I slowly turn around and see Liam with a sheepish smile, and a water bottle in his hand. I narrow my eyes and he slowly starts to back away. I immediately grab my water bottle and splash some at him. He squeals and I run after him while he runs down the runway. I catch up to him and tackles him, pouring the water on his head as he pours water onto mine. 

I stand up and flick my hair out of my eyes, peeling my shirt from my chest as it sticks to my skin because it is wet. 

I laugh at Liam lying down on the stage in defeat as I glance to the other lads. Niall is bent over his knees cracking up, and Zayn I rolling his eyes at us. I laugh, then shift my eyes over to Harry. 

He looks fidgety and nervous. He continues to pull his long shirt down in the front and I try not to let my eyes widen as I realize what he's trying to cover. It's barely noticeable, unless you are as close to him as I am. 

He meets my eyes and I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes, and turns away. 

He shouldn't worry, I'll help him with it later. 

~~~~~
Hi

Did you like it? Thoughts?

I love the Ferris Wheel scene though :> djsbfvkdnv

(P.S. what is your favorite Larry on-stage moment?)

These were just fillers, the drama hasn't started yet ;)

DON'T WORRY..

DARLING
:P

LOVE YOU ALL
THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING FOR MORE LARRY

<3
-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 15K 81
Being in a world famous band is not an easy thing but for the past five years, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Harry and Louis have made One Direction the biggest...
79.5K 2.1K 30
Louis and Harry are happily in a relationship together meaning they share everything with each other. Most importantly, they a share a dream of becom...
2.6K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
hold me By simone

Fanfiction

1.5K 66 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...