Fairy tail's Gamer

By JamesHall137

ok ok here's another one for you a kid dies by getting hit by a truck and is sent in to one of the best magic... More

prolong.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 4

4.9K 113 65
By JamesHall137

Just then I heard gajeel yell.

Gajeel: YOUR A DRAGON SLAYER!?!?

Ryo: yeah I guess?

Makarov: ryo ma boy how'd you do that?

Ryo: I just did it in instinct to be honest I didn't know I could?

Just then everyone was hollering that they got 4 Dragon slayers now I didn't know what to expect from them I then heard Gramps say.

Makarov: hey mirajane mind helping ryo learn how our guild works.

Mirajane: sure master.

Just then I see.

Mirajane: hi I'm mirajane your ryo right.

She said all with a smile I then Said.

Ryo: yep.

Mirajane: ok please come over here with me.

I do as she says and we go over to a table I used observe on her but I got nothing but question marks she sat down and I sat down on the other side of the table as she put a bunch of pieces of paper on the table I saw that they was Quest's she then started with the farthest one on the left.

Mirajane: ok in a guild we have to take Quest's we get them from all kinds of people along with the grand magic council we get Quest's from F-S F Quest's are the easiest that are out there S class ones are some of the hardest ones there is do you understand this so far.

I nodded my head.

Mirajane: in our guild we start everyone off at level F you see we don't want accidents to happen or for some one to take on a quest that's to hard for them do you understand.

Ryo: yeah I get it.

Mirajane: ok good now for you to go from F-D then you need to complete the Quest's along with getting a good review on it unless it's a monster hunting quest on those the people aren't there to watch and for every quest you complete there will be a reward for you in some way you see sometimes people don't have money but they out up let's say a very rare book about lost magic then it's a B class quest do you understand also if you do get money from the quest the the guild automatically get's 20% of what you get.

Ryo: oh ok.

Mirajane: also you are aloud to go on quests that are higher then your level granted you need to have another member of the guild that's a higher level then you are to go on it.

Ryo: ok.

Mirajane: ok let me think oh yes well you see F Quest's are more so handling stuff that's in the town since they are usually just helping people with stuff or trying to find something for someone stuff like that rarely do you get some where you fight some monster's.

Ryo: ok.

Mirajane: ok that's about it hmm if your going to be a good wizard then your going to need to know the lay out if the town.

Just then we hear an over excited wendy come over.

Wendy: I'll show him around!

Mirajane: are you sure wendy.

Wendy: yeah it'll be fun come on ryo!

She then grabbed my hand and started to drag me out the guild.

3rd person pov.

As the 2 of them left mirajane took out her special book and wrote down.

Rendy/wendryo.

Author: which one or can you come up with a ship name with Wendy and ryo.

Ryo's pov.

We was going everywhere in the town she made sure I would know where I would need to go by quizzing me.

Time skip.

By the time we got back to the guild it was 3 PM.

As we get in we here.

Gajeel: have fun on your date.

Ryo: you wanna go scrap metal for brain's then bring it on!

Just then a light green magic circle was under him and he turned in to iron.

Gajeel: if you think your man enough to fight me then come on.

He said as he smirked I growled at him I was about to lunge at him again but wendy took my hand and said as I looked at her.

Wendy: please don't fight you might get hurt.

I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit I then take my hand and I say.

Ryo: whatever.

As I cross my arms I see a levy hit gajeel over the head.

Levy: quit trying to fight kid's!

Gajeel: hehe.

I then went over to the quest board I saw they had all the levels of Quest's together I didn't see the S class ones though I'm guessing that there on the second floor I then looked at the F class ones and I see this one.

Quest: watch over me.

Details: I'm moving my business to a better part of town I would like for someone to come help me with this as there have been threat's on my store I just want you to make sure that I get to the other side of town quickly.

I saw that there was a money reward but with that I also saw other stuff that other's wouldn't get if they didn't have my skills.

Rewards: 250 exp/$200/ 1 skill book.

Quest level F.

I picked it up and I heard from behind me.

???: Your picking that one.

I looked behind me but I didn't see anyone.

???: Down here.

I looked down to see.

???: I'm panther lily but just call me lily I'm gajeels partner.

Ryo: oh hi I'm ryo.

Lily: I just wanted to say I'm sorry about him he doesn't mean to be rude or anything like that by that so please don't hold it against him.

Ryo: oh ok I won't.

Lily: thank you.

He then walked away as I went over to mirajane she saw me and saw I had a quest.

Mirajane: oh your going on a quest.

Ryo: yes I'm bored so I mise well.

I handed it to her as she read it she then said.

Mirajane: ok here you go ryo make sure you get them to sign this after the quest is finished.

Ryo: ok thanks.

I then left.

3rd person pov.

As ryo left mirajane went over to lily and asked.

Mirajane: lily.

Lily: oh mirajane.

Mirajane: I was wondering if you wouldn't mind making sure ryo's first quest goes alright he is still learning his power I don't want him to hurt himself.

Lily: say no more I'll gladly go watch over him.

He then left in the same direction as ryo.

Ryo's pov.

As I got to where the client said he would be i see him loading his cart.

Shop keeper = sk.

Ryo: hey you the guy that requested I watch over you.

Sk: yes that's me your from the fairy tail guild.

Ryo: yeah I am.

I show him my emblem as I saw him let out a sigh of as he put the last box on his cart he then sat down on it I walk up besides him as he tells me.

Sk: this should take no more then an hour maybe 2 if something happens.

I nodded.

Ryo: I'll tell you if I see something strange.

I saw him nod as we left.

Time skip.

We was about halfway there when some asshole threw a rock that hit me in my head I turn to him as I see.

-2 HP!

Ryo: who the fuck threw that!

I saw about 5 guy come closer and I hear the shop keeper.

Sk: they are the reason I have to move.

I nodded as I hear them.

Asshole: get lost kid we just want the stuff the old man has.

Ryo: not on my watch.

Asshole: have it your way then.

Just then all of them came at me I smirk at this as I used on the first one that got to me.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON AZURITE PALM!

As I hit him I sent him back he was knocked out I'm guessing this magic enhanced my strength while I use it I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON JET CLAW!

I used that to Dodge a punch from there leader and I then used my size to slide under one of them I then used.

Ryo: WATER DRAGON AZURITE PALM!

I hit him in his chest  sending him in to 2 other's I then got hit by the leader as I fell to the ground I quickly got back up and I used as I see.

-6 HP!

Ryo: WATER DRAGON RAPID KICKS!

Just then I kicked him in the left shoulder Then the right shoulder  I then kicked him in the chest 5 times and I then kicked him in the head knocking him out as he fell to the ground I saw some guards come over after I explained what happened they them to well not really sure.

Time skip.

Sk: thank you again young man.

Ryo: oh it was nothing.

He signed and I headed back to the guild when I get there I see mirajane there as well I then hand her the completed quest and I saw a smile on her face.

Mirajane: ok here you go heres your reward.

She then gave me a small bag of coins.

Ryo: thanks.

I then walked away puting it in my inventory as I see.

Quest completed!

Rewards: 250 exp/$160/1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?

I thought yes and I see.

Level up x1!

I then looked at my stats as I sat in the corner of the guild at an empty table.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: Dragon/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: fairy tail wizard.

Level: 2.

HP: 120/120 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 110/110 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 350/350 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 6

Endurance: 6

Agility: 6

Intelligence: 6

Wisdom: 6

Luck: 0

Points: 0.

Money: $140.

I then put points in to my stats but I saw a couldn't put them in the luck spot so I just put them in where I thought I needed them.

Stats:

Name: ryo.

Age: 14.

Gender: male.

Race: Dragon/human hybrid.

Title: none.

Fame: fairy tail wizard.

Level: 2.

HP: 140/140 (Regen 10 per minute.)

Stamina: 120/120 (Regen 25 per minute.)

MP: 400/400 (Regen 50 per minute.)

Strength: 7

Endurance: 8

Agility: 7

Intelligence: 7

Wisdom: 6

Luck: 0

Points: 0.

Money: $140.

I think I might like this new life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229 15 7
A boy named Anthony Brown wants to become a wizard. But there was one problem...he was magic-less, no magic. However that did not stop him from becom...
28K 536 19
Lucy's mother has been dead since she was seven and now a fifteen year old Lucy deals with the struggles of an abusive father (sexual, physical, and...
148K 4.2K 35
A Fairy Tail Mage that suddenly becomes a hero?! How is that even possible?? First it was X719 and now its 2018..? This world is as crazy, if not eve...
5.9K 45 15
Anime » Fairy Tail Rated: T, English, Adventure & Romance, [Natsu D., Mirajane S.], Words: 34k+, Published: Apr 11, 2016 Updated: Apr 25, 2016 art no...