๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น...

By XxQueencolourXx

โ˜˜๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ˜˜๏ธ {๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 3 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€... More

โ€ข๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—น๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ดโ€ข
โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„โ€ข
โ€ข๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ป?โ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ปโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜, ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข

โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผโ€ข

115 7 89
By XxQueencolourXx

•☘️•

Tommy's POV

Studio time again and today was actually extra important, today we were recording the title track for the album 'Dr Feelgood'.

Yeah, as you know the title I came up with as I was about to bone Nikki but hey, it was good- I couldn't not say it.

So I wanted to be on time for this studio session, and I meant exactly on time- I got Nik up at 8am as the studio session was booked from 10am, we showered, fed ourselves and River before getting changed and heading straight out the door, locking it obviously- I almost forgot but luckily Nikki was on hand to remind me.

We wouldn't have got burgled but can you really risk it? Probably not.

When we got to the studio at 9:55 Mick was there, like always, sat on the couch looking rather uninterested- even when he noticed that he wasn't the only one around anymore that expression didn't brighten- say hello to Mick Mars the man who doesn't smile for shit.

..... apart from River. He always smiles at River.

"Hey, man" I greeted as Nikki sat next to the guitarist and I placed River on my husband's lap.

"Drummer" he nodded before then looking at Nikki and River "Bassist... hey munchkin" River grinned at Mick and held her hand out for him to take which he did without hesitation that damned smile on his lips.

It takes so much for Mick to smile man, yet River can just exist and being a smile to his face, how's that work?

Then again she makes Nik and I smile too so, we can't really say anything- Mars really was a softy especially when it came to kids, he'd never admit this out loud but it was clear as fucking day right now.

Mick took River into his arms and let her mess with his hair while I sat next to Nikki as he wrapped his arm around me, leaning his head on my shoulder. The two of us sat and watched Mick with our daughter as we waited for Vince, Doc and Doug.

And the at 10:02 exactly- 2 minutes late, Vince came in the room with Doc on his tail, but Doug was nowhere to be found.

"Yo, where's Doug?" Nikki asked.

"He had a phone call which he had to take, gonna be a few hours so I told him to leave the session up to me today, so sorry boys- think you can tolerate me for a day?" Doc wondered eying Nik and I in particular.

"Sure" I said simply while moving my attention to Vince "Sup, dude"

Vince moved his eyes in my direction and gave me a small smile "Nothing much, woke up at 3am for no reason and couldn't get back off so excuse me if I'm a walking zombie for a while until the coffee I stole from Doc kicks in"

"Oooh, damn. Now you know how Nikki and I felt last year" I smirked at the singer.

"I don't know how you two did it if I'm honest but I'm usually pretty good at getting back to sleep obviously not today though, my brain has a vendetta against me I swear to god"

"Everyone and everyone has a vendetta against you for something, Barbie" Mick scoffs while getting up as River had gotten off his lap a few seconds prior and was investigating the couch cushions.

"As true as that may be I don't want to hear it thank you very much" Vince said, laughter tinting his voice taking off his jacket at the same time and throwing it directly at Doc who catches it rather ungraciously and placed it down on the couch "So, what bits we doing first?"

"We can record my bass and Tom's drums like usual- Vin you come with us and get used to the sound of the backing track with the lyrics, Mick you mind working on the guitar riff while we do that?"

"Sure thing" Mick agrees while heading over and collecting his guitar, Vince then moved to the other side of the room as Nikki nods and stands up aswell getting his bass- I then looked to River and reluctantly glance at Doc.

"Can you watch Riv? We can still see her but y'know we need somebody to stay with herbs seems as Doug ain't here, you mind?"

Doc looked surprised as fuck at the request but nodded regardless "Er-.. yeah, yeah sure, you do what you gotta do man"

I nodded sending a last look at my daughter slowly getting up and walking into the recording studio to Nikki who was plugging in his bass "Yo, babe, I left River with Doc seems as Doug is a no show today- we can watch him if you want"

He nodded as he moved the wires on the floor with his foot "That's fine but yeah, let's just keep an eye on him incase he gets weirded out or other some shit"

As much as we both accepted Doc's apology we still weren't confident that he'd be alright to be alone with River- we trusted him to an extent, we knew he'd never hurt her but maybe because he doesn't really have an emotional connection with her then he'd be more likely to leave her for a moment or turn his back on her and sometimes a moment is all it takes for a bad thing to happen.

Vince then came into the room and looked back to where River and Doc are "You comfortable leaving Riv with him after all the shit he gave ya?"

I shrugged "Don't really have a choice"

"I could watch her, I mean I know eventually I'll have to come here and sing but Doug'll be back tomorrow and we can just do y'all's instruments today- I'll get the song down easily it doesn't matter" he smiled sounding eager to spend more time alone with River.

If it wasn't for River looking so obviously like Nikki and I then you could probably mistake Vince as her parent judging by how close they were to one another.

Nikki nudged me and stuck out his bottom lip briefly telling me he was okay with the suggestion with Nik being okay with this I saw no issue to say yes to the singer "Course you can, dude"

The blondes face lights up as he grins and rushes out of the room straight over to River not giving us a second glance, I chuckled to myself heading over to my drum kit, I heard Nikki laughing to himself too "Y'know Tom, I think we shouldn't adopt Vince because the way he acts around River he may as be a kid- I think he'd appreciate the extra time with her to be honest"

"Could you imagine that though? We'd never get any fucking sleep or quiet time again with Vin's consistent whining and River's attention seeking ass... well that could count for Vince too now I come to think of it but y'know what I mean"

"Tommy, you can't complain about that though and neither can I, we're both attention whores" Nikki points out now standing a few feet away from me as we wait for further instructions on when we can begin recording.

"Yeah, but like it's fine to be an attention whore but when it's you being whored for attention it's not fun anymore"

Nikki instantly burst out laughing "Wow, what a way to word it but yeah, I agree with you- as much as I love Vinnie we've already lived with him and dunno about you but it's something I never want to do again" Memories of 1981 and 1982 come flooding back to me and the constant yells and bitching that Vince did 90% of the day and I visibly cringe, the bassist noticed and nodded "Yeah, exactly... I was gonna say maybe he's changed but nah, it's what makes Vince, Vince"

"If given the opportunity would you change him?"

Nikki thinks for a moment "Dunno, depends how badly he pisses me off- sometimes I think I would but others I think that we wouldn't be Mötley Crüe if one of us changed something about ourselves or eachother"

"Damn, that's quite deep man... I get you though, Vin being a whiny bitch it's just who he is, me being a hyperactive stick is who I am, Mick being a miserable fucker is who he is and you-"

"Watch your next words carefully T-Bone- they could be your last" Nikki warned playfully cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes and continued a grin now playing on my lips "As I was saying, you being a sexy ass motherfucker is who you are- there.. see? Do I get to live, Mr Sixx?"

"I think so yeah, keep flattering me like that and I might even reward you for it"

"Oh really? What kinda reward we talking here" I smirked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he responded with a playful glint in his eye.

"I would yeah"

"I'll give it to you later then" he winked just as Mick entered the room, a light blush crept over my cheeks at the words Nikki spoke eager to find out what he had planned for me.

My hand then picked up my drumsticks and I spun them around in between my fingers gazing at both Nikki and Mick- Doc then knocks on the glass "You guys ready?"

I nodded and sent a thumbs up towards the man as did Mick while Nik gave a verbal reply "Yeah, man- whenever your ready dude"

He nods and we all get ready, Doc gives us a countdown with his fingers and we're starting.

•☘️•

We were recording for about 2 hours making sure everything was perfect without a single mistake, Nikki and I like always were playing off eachother impeccably and mixed with Mick's stellar guitar then yeah- this song is gonna rock.

As soon as we were satisfied with the basic structure of the track we left the studio and went back into the mixing room- no doubt we'll add things to the backing track as time goes on but for now what we have will do.

Nikki b-lined straight to Vince who's eyes hadn't left River the entire time we were recording, she was sat in the blondes lap messing with the gold chain around his neck as he sang 'Home Sweet Home' to her softly, my heart melted at the sight so much so that I quickly took a couple of steps forward and grabbed Nikki by the arm making him turn to me, I just shook my head gently "Leave them"

My husband nodded leaning back against me, I took the opportunity and wrapped my arms around his body placing my head on his shoulder as we watched the singer both with total admiration.

After a few minutes Vince glanced up at us a bashful almost embarrassed smile appears on his face "What?"

"Nothing man, just... she really digs you, you know that right?" Nikki comments softly.

The smile on Vince's face changes into a grin as he once again focused on River, carefully moving some of her hair from her face "Yeah... I know"

"We were sayin' earlier that we should adopt you dude- so then you'd be with her every day" I laughed.

Vin let out a breathy laugh of his own "You two wouldn't fucking survive- y'all would kick me out after a week"

I hummed "This is true, worth a shot though"

"Totally, I'm down for it man" he joked standing up taking a firm hold of River as he did so "So, what now? Want me to do anything, y'know like sing? Kinda my job incase you forgot"

"Hey, you offered to stay here with Riv so don't be a bitch" I pouted knowing that he was messing around.

Vince chuckles and stands directly infront of us "Seriously, what we doing now?"

"I wanna listen to the recording back of what we've done then maybe you can get the feel of the song, see of the lyrics properly fit- we can do that in here though then maybe record the vocals tomorrow or something if you get the song down today that is" Nikki suggested.

"I'm okay with that" The singer agreed.

"Cool, bro- Mick, you wanna come over and join us?"

"I'm coming bassist" Mick grumbles making his way over towards us away from his seemingly dull conversation with Doc.

As soon as Mick joined us we gathered around the mixing desk and listened and both complimented and critiqued the sounds saying the shit we could improve on and keep and nope, there wasn't even one disagreement- we were all still amazed by how well we were working together because there was at least one little thing which one of us wanted which the others didn't, this has probably been mentioned before but it was rather a shocking occurrence.

You know what, over the last couple of years we have got closer to one another, we always were close yeah sure, but we all now share a genuine kind of bond to one another and River was certainly a factor to why we were all getting on so well, rehab was another thing which brought us closer for certain, I liked it- I loved being close with Mick and Vince, we were family in every way expect blood and that meant the world to Nikki and I.

Truly it did.

River was the thing which never should have happened but did and in the process brought us all closer together- yeah, we had issues and struggles but it did entwine us all together, I'm grateful for that, grateful to Nikki because he didn't have to tell me, he could have kept it to himself and got rid of River the moment he found out he was pregnant... but he didn't... he took the risk, he took the chance that I'd accept him and I did.

I was never going to leave Nikki when he told me- never- it wasn't a thought that ever crossed my mind, it took him a long time to fully accept that but I'm glad we're on the same page now... enough to be talking of possibly doing it all again.

Nikki's terrified of taking the risk of another pregnancy after River but I believed in him to be okay, he was strong enough to do it again and this time I'd made sure that he told me everything which went through his head.

I was ready to be a father once again, I just hope Nikki believed in himself enough to trust his own mind, I'll wait for him- I'd wait aslong as I needed too and if it never happens that's okay but I can't deny that it is something I really do want.

If it never happened then I mean it- Nikki is enough for me and I love him more than anything I just got to wait and see what the future holds for us.

All I know it's that no matter what it's gonna be good.

•☘️•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 24
2K 177 23
โœจ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโœจ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น...
2.3K 177 22
๐Ÿ‚๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐Ÿ‚ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...