๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น...

By XxQueencolourXx

โ˜˜๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ˜˜๏ธ {๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 3 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€... More

โ€ข๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—น๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ดโ€ข
โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„โ€ข
โ€ข๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ป?โ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ปโ€ข
โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜, ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข

โ€ข๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข

143 8 97
By XxQueencolourXx

A/N: Thought I'd give a little change and give a chapter from Vince's POV because why not? Doesn't really do much for the plot but thought it'd be a nice little thing to add, cause I love him so much- so... enjoy 🤣

•☘️•

Vince's POV

It was the morning after Tommy and Nikki left me in charge of River and honestly it'd been great. River seriously was the nicest fucking kid ever- I don't think I've got on with a kid as well as I have with River.

For once something actually likes being around me which makes a change. Yes, she might call me 'Barbie' now more than 'Uncle Vince' now but hey, I fucking love this kid either way.

To be honest for a kid she was pretty low maintenance, yeah, she started yelling at 3am this morning because she wanted a hug but eh, it was fine- I was used to being woken at ungodly hours usually on tour when I can hear Tommy and Nikki fucking until like 5am.

And they go on at me for late night sex.

The only bad thing about looking after a kid is always for me changing diapers, nobody enjoys doing it I suppose but for me it's just like hell no- it's worth it I guess in the end, I'm happy to look after River.

She really did kinda made me want kids myself, I've never been a parental person but if I were to have a kid and even if they were a bit like River I'd have a child tomorrow... well, no... but you get my point.

It was 10am or something right now, I'm not entirely sure who has time to check the time anyway? I usually just wake up and do shit, not even giving a thought about how late or early it was.

So I was just chilling watching some TV while River messed around with some of her toys on the floor, she'd been there for about half an hour now- I was focused on the TV programme playing, I was watching some crime drama which Tommy ended up mentioning to me seems as we have similar tastes in TV- I really enjoyed it actually, it was getting to the good bit of the episode as well.

But just as the police were about to raid the killers house I felt something hit me in the chest followed by some soft giggles, my eyebrows furrowed as I saw a little plastic car sat on my lap- I then looked towards River on the floor who was smiling.

Definitely had Nikki's smile that's for sure.

"Did you do that?" I asked smirking slightly.

River didn't say anything she just shook her head, but I knew, she knew that I knew what she was doing- I once again glared at her playfully turning my attention back to the TV, not 5 seconds later however another object hit me directly in the middle of my chest- this time when I looked down at her she didn't even bother to wait until I was turned back around to throw the next toy at me.

"Ow! Hey! That's not very nice" I pouted at her as this toy hit my arm which made her laugh even more, she then threw another one at me hitting me square in the face "No, not the face do you know how long it takes me to look this good?" I laughed at her as I reached down and picked her up placing her next to me on the sofa, she squealed laughing as I began to tickle her lightly not wanting to hurt her of course, eventually I stopped my tickle marathon when I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

River gave me a confused look and I just shrugged because I wasn't expecting anyone around, it might be Doc or Doug so I better answer, I'd rather that than ignore it and get endlessly bitched at by both men.

I let out a loud sigh before getting my ass off the sofa and strutting over to the door unlocking it and opening it expecting someone... anyone but definitely wasn't expecting Mick Mars.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked Mick suspiciously.

Mick sent me a look before saying "Well, the terror twins left you in charge of their terror child- so, I'm just checking to see if she's still alive"

"Hey!" I exclaimed mildly offended "I'm not that accident prone"

"Sure about that? Can you just show me the kid, so I can get proof that she's actually breathing?" The guitarist requests leaning on my doorframe with a serious look on his face.

I genuinely couldn't tell if he was pissing around with me or not but I decided not to dwell on it, so I walked back inside grabbed River into my arms and presented her to Mick.

"Damn, you were telling the truth. She doesn't even have a scratch on her and there isn't even a tear in sight, I'm impressed"

"I ain't gonna lie. Trust me, I'd be freaking the fuck out if she was hurt man, you fucking know that. Do you not trust me or something? Did you seriously come here to check if she was alive?" I said, kinda nervous about his response because did he really think I was that irresponsible? Mick continued to remain serious which put me more on edge "Mick, bro... you could atleast answer" I said raising an eyebrow.

Slowly but surely a smile broke out on the guitarists face "Course I fucking didn't, dumbass. Just thought it'd be funny to see you looking after a kid- so, how is it?" The man asks while stepping inside the apartment causing me to roll my eyes and close the door placing River on the floor.

"It's fine, she's been chucking toys at me for the past few minutes minutes so yeah, we're having a laugh"

"Good to hear, Vin, be a housewife and make a coffee will you?"

"Housewife?" I scoffed "Fuck you"

"Ain't that far from the truth, though is it? You got the look down all you need now are the skills"

"Ha ha, very funny" I deadpanned while turning and walking into the kitchen hearing Mick chuckle lightly to himself.

As much as I get annoyed by all the comparisons to women I get from Mick, Tom and Nik- I didn't completely hate it, by now it was an inside joke but an inside joke which has been spread around.

Fucking Steven Tyler wrote a song about it for fuck sake cause he chatted me up thinking I was a woman- until he realized I wasn't.

That's not to say 'Dude (Looks Like A Lady)' isn't a good song, it's fucking sick but I can't hear it without thinking of that night.

It's a story I will deny until the end of time because it was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life- the less said about it the better.

I make Mick his coffee and obviously make one for myself, heading then quickly back into the living room sitting back down on the couch handing the mug of coffee over to the older man.

"Thanks, darlin'" Mick smirked and I was half tempted in that moment to pour the boiling hot liquid over his head but I ended out settling for a death stare instead only making him smirk harder.

"Say it again, I dare you" I challenged borderline aggressively not really meaning the aggression I put forward.

"Darlin'" The man smirked again as I grabbed a pillow and whacked him with it "Play nice blondie, it was a compliment.... so, just wondering then are Tommy and Nikki checking in later or what?"

"Er, yeah- they'll give me a call as far as I know"

"After the interview?"

I nodded "Probably, we'll end up talking about it no doubt"

"Do you think it'll go well? Cause we know they're gonna be asked about Nik's addiction- it's known we all went to fucking rehab, and they were told it's gonna come up but is Sixx gonna take that well, you think?"

"Who knows man, maybe- but with the incident the other month I'm not sure- Tommy might answer it for him"

"Yeah, can you believe that bitch, turning up like that? She wanna to die or something? Cause had Tom been there she'd have left with broken bones"

"If any of us had been there she'd have ended up with broken bones. I feel for Nik, he was just beginning to be normal again when she decided to turn up and fuck him over- I can't imagine how Nikki must have felt dude, we need to put something in place to make sure it doesn't happen again" I said feeling genuinely sad because Tommy had told us everything- with Nik's permission of course and it was a close fucking call for our bassist, he'd worked so hard to get clean he didn't deserve Deana's presence to jeopardize that.

Mick leant back into the couch "What can we do though? Tom said to me that he's never leaving Nik alone again but that can't happen all day every day"

"We just need to be there for him I guess and try and not leave him alone- I'm worried about him Mick, I couldn't watch him relapse man"

"None of us could. Don't worry, he won't- he's got too much to lose now"

I raised an eyebrow briefly "Eh, I guess... but he had loads to lose originally and he still did it... we can't just assume he'd be okay cause he's Nikki Sixx, you said so yourself he ain't invincible"

"We just gotta hope that he's strong enough to properly pull himself back" Mick said while taking a sip of his coffee, I mirrored his actions sipping my own drink and nodded.

Nik will be alright... we just gotta support him and remind him that he's important to us all. Without Nikki there's no Mötley Crüe and that's a fact, the band isn't just a band we are family to lose even one other person would fuck over everything.

We made it together, we became famous together- we worked for this and got rewarded- we look after each other because we would be here without one another. I don't know about the others but I've never felt so at home as I do with these three assholes.

I'd die for them and that's the honest truth.

•☘️•

It was now 7pm and Mick had stayed all day only having left half and hour ago and I was now sat downstairs waiting for Nikki and Tommy to ring, they said that it would be about 7- while I waited I was watching some TV show which wasn't the best but wasn't awful either, it was getting good now anyway so I'll continue watching it.

Five more minutes passed and the height of the episode was just kicking in when the phone rang.

Fuck, I just can't get through good television today, huh?

I reached over for the phone and picked it up placing it to my ear "Yo, how'd it go?"

"Sup Vin, interview went fine, yeah, how'd you know it was gonna be me?" Nikki replied.

"Ain't expecting calls at 7 from anyone else" I laughed.

"Ah, right yeah, dumb question- having fun? And do I wanna even ask how River is? Both of you are still alive right?" he laughed

I rolled my eyes "Why does everyone think I'm irresponsible?"

"Cause you usually are" the man pointed out and I couldn't even argue cause it was kinda true "Seriously though, everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's all fine. Mick payed me a visit earlier he only left about 35 minutes ago"

"Yeah? What did he want?"

"He said he's come to check if River was still alive then said that he came to see me look after a kid cause it's apparently real amusing to watch"

"Trust me, if I was Mick I'd wanna watch too"

Although I couldn't see Nikki I can still picture the smirk on his face right now and I wanted to punch it clean off "Hey, I can look after a baby" I tell him sounding more aggressive than I'd have liked.

"Never doubted it Vince, we wouldn't have left her with you otherwise- what's she been doing?"

I sighed and glanced towards the girl in question who was cuddled up against a pillow on the other end of the couch asleep "Nothing much, playing and sleeping- she's asleep right now actually, River is a fucking angel man, I swear to god- you said she doesn't misbehave and your right- she does like to have fun though, definitely got Tommy in her"

Nikki chuckles "What do you mean?"

"She was playing earlier and I think she wanted my attention but I was watching TV so to get me focused on her she began throwing toys at me, y'know just like Tommy fucking throws pens at me when he wants to talk and I'm blanking him"

The laughter from the bassist increased "Damn, she ain't ever done that to us"

"Course she hasn't, must be me then"

"Must be" Nikki agreed "Er, thanks for this dude, it really does mean a lot from both of us-we appreciate you taking River- we know you like your personal space"

"Isn't a problem, I offered in the first place. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing"

"What kinda shit were you asked? I know y'all mentioned shit to us but did they stick to it?"

"Yep, they did... fuck it was awkward- Tom and I just kept staring at each other, they asked me about the cancellation of the tour and I couldn't answer- I almost fucking cried man cause I just remembered everything and yeah... y'know...." he trailed off.

"Shit Nik" I mumble "You okay?"

"I'm fine... just wish to god that I could go back in time and change everything, not be a dumbass and stay as far from heroin as humanly possible"

"I wanna go back too bro and change Razzle but it can't happen, we gotta live with it huh?" I said bitterly knowing we've got to live with what we've done for the rest of our lives... fucking sucks ass.

"We do... I love you dude- you know that?"

A smile appeared on my lips as I ran a hand through my hair "I know, I love you too"

"Well, I'm gonna go cause Tom's just come into the room and for your own sake I'm not gonna let him talk to you" Nikki comments obviously smiling as he said it- Tommy's probably giving him a look of 'Excuse you, bitch?'

I let out a rather undignified snort "Thanks, Sixx"

"No issue- see you tomorrow"

"See ya" I replied, the phone cutting off a second or two later- I placed the device back into the cradle before looking over at River once again who was still sleeping peacefully- I decided that she'd be out for a while so put her upstairs in the guest bedroom which had been set up a few days ago.

Quietly I then shut the door and went back downstairs to turn off the TV because watching TV in bed sounded a lot more attractive to me than sitting in the living room.

After turning off everything which needed to be turned off I headed once again upstairs and into the bedroom- switching on the TV and removing my shirt I'll keep my pants on for decency reasons.

Now I had River I really didn't want to give her back... can I like kidnap her?

Nah, I'm joking but like I really didn't want to let her go- we did have a bond and I'm glad about that because even if I never have kids I'll have her.

Tom and Nik are lucky to call her their daughter- truly they are, when she grows up she's going to do incredible things, just like her parents- I know it.

•☘️•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 191 20
โ„๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ„๏ธ โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—œ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ 1986, ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
91K 2.2K 18
โi'm on my way homeโž [the dirt]
410 6 8
after escaping your abusive dads clutches with your little sister, you move to west hollywood into a dump of an apartment on april 13th of 1981. you...
2K 150 26
๐Ÿ’”๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐Ÿ’” โ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข๐Ÿคโ€ข ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๏ฟฝ...