๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น...

By XxQueencolourXx

โ˜˜๏ธ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜… ๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ปโ˜˜๏ธ {๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 3 ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€... More

โ€ข๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—น๐˜†๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜โ€ข
โ€ข๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐—ข๐—น๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ๐—ฐ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐——๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ดโ€ข
โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„โ€ข
โ€ข๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข
โ€ข๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐˜‚๐—ป?โ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ผ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ปโ€ข
โ€ข๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผโ€ข
โ€ข๐——๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜, ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜†โ€ข
โ€ข๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ฒโ€ข

โ€ข๐—ง๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโ€ข

158 8 102
By XxQueencolourXx

•☘️•

Tommy's POV

It was the night after Deana's visit and tonight I decided I was going to take Nikki out to dinner to try and take his mind off his mom and thought that this time yesterday he'd almost reverted back to his '87 mindset.

All we did for the rest of yesterday was cuddle, Nikki seriously needed the comfort and I was happy to give it to him, yesterday had honestly really scared Nikki, I think it was because he realized how easy it'd be to slip back into his addiction- he was scared because he was so close to giving in and his mom had awoken the demons inside his head that he'd been fighting so hard to rid himself of.

Basically, he was suffering.

He'd hardly spoken a word since yesterday morning and I was worried about him, Mick had collected River an hour ago to give Nikki some peace and to help him get his mind back on track- he was currently laying on our bed just kinda staring into space.

I'd been standing in the doorway for a while watching him with a heavy heart not knowing what to do to make him feel better, it hurt to see Nik like this, so put out. I sighed and decided to make my way over to the man laying down next to him wrapping an arm around him as I pulled his back to my chest, holding him tightly- a few seconds passed before I heard a small sniffle come from Nikki and small sobs escaped his throat "Oh, baby... don't... don't cry, please" I whisper to him pressing my lips to his cheek.

"W-why'd she h-have to do t-..this to m-me? Why c-can't she j-just leave me a-..alone"

"I don't know... I don't know but she's gone now, she's gone and I'm not letting her near you again, your safe Nik, everything's fine"

"She's g-gonna come back, s-she's gonna come back a-and t-take River f-from me... she d-doesn't accept m-me and I k-know she doesn't accept River... I don't know w-why she wants t-..to see her but s-she does... she's g-gonna come back and I-I can't go through what h-happened yesterday again"

"I know, I'm going to make sure that woman doesn't come anywhere near our daughter, I promise.. and she's never gonna come near you again while I'm around, I'm always going to protect you, okay?"

He nodded and turns over so he's laying his head on my chest, entwining our legs together at the same time, my fingers gently massaged his scalp as I lulled him asleep "I love you" I mumble although I know he can't hear me.

•☘️•

A few hours later Nikki stirred back into consciousness, I'd been awake the entire time contemplating what to do so when Nikki lifted his head and made eye contact with me I smiled "Welcome back to the world of the conscious"

Nikki managed to give me a small smile in return "Hi"

"You feeling better?"

"I don't know what I'm feeling... I'm so fucking confused" he sighed sitting up running a hand down his face in frustration, I sat up too and rested my chin on his shoulder snaking an arm around his torso.

"It's okay to be confused... hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight for dinner? I thought it's be nice to spend some time alone, you wanna go?" Nikki fell silent which made me quickly add "You don't have to, I don't wanna pressure you into anything"

"No, I'd like that... it's been a while since we've done something romantic, wouldn't miss that opportunity- I've missed it" Nikki replied leaning back into me.

I nodded "Good, I have too... well, we better get ready then, you've slept half the day away"

Nikki chuckles "Yeah, I know. Sorry about that" the man got off the bed and stood up walking around to me taking my hands and pulling me up then kissing me passionately without an ounce of warning, I kissed back without hesitation sliding my tongue slowly into his mouth making the bassist groan.

It was here where I hatched a plan, Nikki was way too tense for my liking, I hated seeing him afraid so I wanted to clear his mind so his thoughts held nothing else but the love I held for him and the love he held for me.

My arms fell down to Nikki's lower back as I pulled him suddenly hard against my body- the bassist gasp shakily as his dick slammed into my own, the noises Nikki was producing were seriously turning me on. My hands then moved from his lower back down over his ass, down to his upper thighs, Nikki took this as a signal to jump, so he did just that wrapping his legs around my waist as I held him.

I backed him up against the bed and laid him down still firmly on-top of him, my hands went under Nikki's shirt running up his chest agonizingly slow making the man whimper "Tom... c-come on, d-don't do this"

"Why not?" I smirked against his lips as I enjoyed every second of my husbands laboured breathing and desperate squirming, as my hands went back down his chest Nikki bucked his hips into my own grinding our erections together, I couldn't help the moan I let out as a rush of pleasure shot through my stomach "Nikki"

"Fuck me, fuck me please... I need you and I need you now" Nikki begged while unbuckling my belt, I placed my hands over his stopping his actions.

"Woah, babe... relax... trust me, I'll give you what you want but I want to make love to you, baby. By the time I'm done with you I promise the only thing on your mind will be me, I'm gonna be your Dr Feelgood- ooh, that's a good album title actually, we should keep that"

"I agree, but can we not talk about music when we're about to fuck, it ruins the mood"

I grinned sitting up and removing my shirt "Fair point"

I proceeded to take off Nikki's shirt and begin work on his pants, once Nikki's naked I strip down removing the last of my clothing, I knew the feeling of my naked body against Nikki's was driving him crazy, it was driving me crazy too but I was going to make this worth it.

Nikki was shamelessly begging for it at this point going so far as to move a hand down between us and try and give himself some form of relief from the overwhelming arousal coursing through him, once again I placed my hand over his and stopped him before he could give himself any self induced pleasure "Ah, ah, ah- no, you don't get to touch yourself- if anyone's gonna touch you it's gonna be me"

"T-Tommy, y-your fucking killing me, give m-me something, a-anything please" he pleaded.

Deciding he deserved something for his patience I took my hand off his and dragged it down the remaining space from his stomach down to his groin, my fingers then slowly move up his aching cock before going back down.

"Shit, fuck, T-Tommy!" He hissed bucking into me once again "Get inside me now" he demanded with gritted teeth.

A laugh came from within my throat, I would tease him more but I couldn't do this anymore either- so I reached over into my bedside draw and grabbed a condom, I then turns my attention back to Nikki, who was watching me with lust filled eyes his breath heavy, I maintained eye contact with him as I placed tender kisses from the centre of Nikki's chest all the way down his stomach, the mans eyes fluttered closed as I got further down his body and the muscles in his stomach tensed as my lips made contact with the flesh.

Then I used my teeth to tear open the condom, taking it out of the foil and quickly but carefully slid it onto my dick, attaching my lips to his as I lined myself up at his entrance "You ready baby?"

"You have no idea"

•☘️•

An hour later and a half later we were getting ready to head out to dinner, needless to say my plan of de-stressing Nikki has worked and the tension in his body had completely gone.

He was still a little jumpy but that didn't matter because he had a genuine smile on his face- we left the house at 5:30pm and arrived at the restaurant at 5:50.

We were seated and ordered drinks, Nikki and I both having red wine, we never drank wine unless we were in places like this, it was the more romantic option- we then soon ordered our food.

Throughout our conversations and waiting for our food to arrive I spotted Nikki every now and again glance around nervously, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what it shall I say who he was looking for "She's not here Nik, your okay..."

My voice regained Nikki's attention and he sent me a small non-assuring smile "...I know..." he replied hesitantly.

"Don't think about her, Nik. It's just you and me, it's always going to be just you and me" Nikki nodded and grabbed my hand tightly the smile on his face becoming slightly brighter.

Our food arrived seconds later and we both ate in peace, with the odd sentence or two thrown in, the longer we were out the more Nikki adjusted and forgot about his mother once again.

Tonight was like the countless romantic dates I'd taken Nikki on before River was conceived, the way we were talking and interacting with one another was exactly how we used to act and I loved it, Nikki and I had never came out of the 'honeymoon phase' as people called it- our entire relationship was always a 'honeymoon phase', not many people can say they've found that one person that makes them fall in love even more everyday for 8 years straight.

I'm lucky to have found that person in Nikki.

'Love' really isn't a strong enough word to describe what I feel for my husband, there are no words in any language on the planet to describe that.

With Nikki I have the entire world and I wouldn't trade what I have with Nikki for anything or anyone.

Shielding Nikki from pain has always been something I've tried to do I haven't really done a good job of it lately, but I'm trying as hard as I can because he's been through enough on his life, I want Nik to feel safe, he deserves to feel secure from what he went through as a child and needs to be protected and assured the pain he went through won't ever happen again.

I'll protect Nikki with my life, for the rest of my life and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

•☘️•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mรถtley Crรผe ๐Ÿ–ค Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! โœจSecond b...
3K 99 13
At that moment, she remembered all the fights, all the tears, and all the drunken nights. It was all worth it. ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หšหš*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™*หš๏ผŠ (tommy le...
412 6 8
after escaping your abusive dads clutches with your little sister, you move to west hollywood into a dump of an apartment on april 13th of 1981. you...