Midnight howl (Lumity)

By disaster_top

Luz didn't know what to expect when she was told that she was changing schools. She definitely would not have... More

New arrivals
A strange town
First days are always the worst
Are we friends yet?
Stay away from the big bad wolf
The tryouts
A failed alpha
Bullies
Pulling a fast one
Studying but different
Murderous
Snooping
The full moon rises
The obliviousness ends!
Counting my riches
Wake up call
Aftermath
Still children
Recovery takes time
Tainted
Magic
A reminder
Firsts
Lost
Hospitals
Control
Back at it again
Something is not right
Back to the start
Confrontation
Revelations
Band kids are basically gamers
Life goes on
Under my umbrella
Imposters among us
Halloween bash
Containment
Broken
Breach
Safe and sound
Little poor me
The hunt
Let sleeping wolves lie
Lost and found
Shopping
Forget-me-not
Going feral
Alone together
Severing
Pray for the wicked(or don't)
Time after time
Closed off
Shattered
Coming to a close
Game time (part 1)
Game time (part 2)
Who the fuck are you?
Snow day
Bleach
The moon's mistress
Manipulation
Return of the king
Amity wake up
New enemies, new information
It's about time
Safe place

Are you worthy?

814 41 42
By disaster_top

"Again."

Amity panted as sweat dripped down her chin. Her body was screaming at her to just lie down but she knew that if she did that there would probably be severe consequences.

She straightened her back and brought her fists in front of her face in a fighting stance as she lightly bounced on the balls of her feet. Alador watched with interest as Amity lunged at him with a kick. He swiftly ducked under her kick and rolled away from her, watching as Amity laned her palms on her knees and exhaled loudly.

Alador stood and spread his arms wide. "Well? Is that all you can give me?" Amity snarled and turned towards her father with an angry expression on her face. Alador didn't move and waited for Amity to strike.

Amity clenched her fists in annoyance, she was still weakened by her stay with the MK and it was pretty obvious. Sure her body had healed but the scars on her wrists were still very much present and they kept stinging. The werewolf exhaled slowly before taking a running start towards her father.

She ducked and aimed an uppercut at her father's jaw but he stepped back and elbowed her in the chest. Amity skidded back a few paces, clutching at the material of her tank top as she tried to ease the pain in her chest.

"Come on, I'm going easy on you Amity. You know exactly what you need to do to beat me." Alador stated calmly, raising an eyebrow at Amity as the girl shook her head. "Why do you vehemently deny your nature? This is who you are, I think it's about time you accept it."

Amity stood straighter and panted. "No. I don't need to turn to that to beat you." Alador hummed with interest. "While your determination is admirable and I do appreciate the backbone that you've been showing lately you should know that there will be times when you'll need to turn to your alpha for help and if you do not learn to control it now then more disastrous consequences could occur if you lose control."

"I'll be fine. I'm strong enough and I'm sure that you're aware of that." Amity muttered lowly. Alador raised an eyebrow at her. "Really? You haven't been able to land a solid hit on me for the past hour. How do you expect to protect your mate with this supposed strength that you clearly do not possess?"

Amity snarled and crouched down, shifting into her wolf form. "Hmm, is this all you are capable of?" Alador asked with disinterest. Amity stalked around the room, not taking her eyes off of her father. She eventually lunged towards him at full speed, claws out and teeth bared.

Alador was ready to counter her attack when he saw Amity leap for his throat. The werewolf quickly shifted back into her human form, using her father's head as leverage so that she could flip herself over him. As soon as Amity's bare feet hit the cool floor below she spun around and rammed her shoulder into Alador's back.

The man stumbled forward but managed to catch himself before he hit the floor. He flipped himself back into a standing position and offered Amity an impressed nod. "Good, but that won't be enough. What would happen if there were more people? You would have been immediately subdued and then what?"

Amity winced and stumbled forward. She slumped and grit her teeth in annoyance. Alador sighed. "Alright, you are severely weakened at the moment but still. You should learn to accept your alpha sooner rather than later, it will benefit you in the long run." Amity sneered at that. "What? So that I can be more like you?"

Alador tilted his head slightly. "Think of it this way then. That little mate of yours may be an alpha but she isn't purebred, she can't call out her alpha like we can. So if, say, anyone wanted to kill her it would be an easy task, and if you can't call on your alpha either then she would have died because of your incompetence."

"Shut up." Amity snarled, she was really trying to keep her anger in check but her hackles were already starting to rise and her fingers kept twitching. Alador smirked and continued. "No, you obviously hate me but this will serve you well in the future so tell me this. Would you ever be able to forgive yourself if anything happened to Luz? I'm guessing not but just remember this, your mate will die in this world without your protection."

Amity snarled and shoved Alador back. Alador stumbled back but regained his composure fairly quickly. He looked up at Amity and hummed in delight when he saw the feral look on her face. Amity's eyes were now completely red and her gold pupils seemed to twinkle in the light. Fur had begun to sprout out of random points on her body and her ears had grown slightly longer. Her claws had grown sharper as well and to Alador's surprise, a tail was also flicking around her legs.

"Amity, are you there?" He asked. Amity's head flicked up towards him in one fluid motion and she bared her fangs at him, growling under her breath. Alador raised an eyebrow at that, it seemed his comment had done something. "Well? Are you going to come at me or are you just going to stand there like a beta?"

Amity snarled and began stalking towards him. Alador smiled slightly when he saw Amity finally going in for the kill and brought his fists in front of his face.

To his surprise, Amity somehow got under his defense and slammed her open palm against his lower jaw. Alador choked at the sudden pressure on his throat and backed away frantically. He was about to get his defense back up but Amity had already lunged towards him and raked her claws against his chest.

Amity grinned at Alador as he backed away, clutching his chest in pain as blood began soaking through his shirt. Alador looked up and he could say that Amity was almost frightening to look at with her slumped shoulders and crazed expression. Amity flexed her claws dangerously and muttered. "Don't ever call me weak." Alador shivered at hearing the deep voice that came out of Amity's mouth. "And if anyone ever tries to hurt Luz, I will kill them."

Alador shook his shock off and straightened his shirt. "Hmm, well with that strength I suppose you will be able to protect her, for now. Anyways we're done here for today, go rest, and don't forget that you need to go out with your siblings to get clothes for your mother's party tomorrow."

Amity stood there, gradually calming as her father walked off. She slowly felt her conscious return to her and groaned when the ache in her muscles hit her head-on. Amity kneeled down on the floor and rocked herself back and forth as she tried to ignore the pain she was feeling. Sure this wasn't the worst training session she had had but her old wounds had definitely made it challenging.

And her father's constant obsession with her alpha was also starting to take its toll on her. She didn't need the help of her alpha, it was an uncontrollable part of herself that should just stay locked away and never come out.

Well, she couldn't really do anything now, at least her whole performance got her father off of her back. For now.

***-***-***

"When do you think it's gonna snow?" Luz asked absentmindedly as she played with the fallen orange leaves on the ground.

Amity glanced towards Luz and hummed in thought. "Well, snow usually starts falling mid-november here so I'd give it maybe a week before it starts snowing."

The two were sitting on one of the benches at one of the few parks in the boiling isles. Amity had been able to escape the confinement of her house an hour earlier to hang out with Luz and she wasn't regretting it.

Luz leaned back against the bench and looked up at the clouds in the sky. "That's cool, I used to always go outside and make snow sculptures." Amity raised an eyebrow at that. "Sculptures? I thought it was snowmen?"

The latina let out a haughty huff and brought a hand to her chest. "I, my dear, am an artist. I go above and beyond the mundane even when it comes to snowmen and I will have you know that my sculptures were the best on the block. Though some kids would always destroy everything I made so I would get my mami to take pictures beforehand."

Amity narrowed her eyes. "I really want to give that petit enculer a lesson for hurting you." She muttered angrily. Luz leaned forward and playfully kissed Amity. "You're really cute when you get like this but I'm fine Ami, besides they were still single when I left and I got a werewolf girlfriend so clearly I'm the one who's winning."

"You're such a dork Luz." Amity sighed, though the smile on her face expressed a different sentiment. Luz giggled and booped Amity's nose. "You're dork though."

Amity laughed and nuzzled her face against Luz's cheek. "Yep, you're all mine." Luz's eyes widened slightly at that, that wasn't very in character for Amity but hey, maybe the girl was just more comfortable around Luz? The latina nodded to herself, Amity being comfortable around her would always be a plus in her book.

"Yeah? Does that make you mine then?" Luz teasingly continued. Amity purred and tucked a strand of hair behind Luz's ear as she leaned forward. "Hmm, maybe-"

"Hey Amity, Luz, fancy seeing you here."

Amity paused in her ministration and furrowed her brows in annoyance. She turned around and came face to face with Willow and Gus who were happily waving at them. Amity sighed and pulled away from Luz, crossing her arms over her chest and leaning back against the bench. "Willow, Gus, what a pleasant surprise."

Luz stood and hugged the two excitedly. "Hey guys, what brings you here? Willow, I thought you were going to be helping your dad's with the shop?" The elf chuckled and shook her head. "I finished early so they let me leave while they continued working."

"Oh cool," Luz said while Amity grumbled. "Yes, fantastic."

Luz pulled Amity up and chuckled. "She's a little grumpy." Gus looked up at Amity and asked. "Were we interrupting your alone time with Luz and is that why you're mad?"

"Yes," Amity said bluntly.

Gus nodded in understanding. "Well, I'm sorry for interrupting your alone time then." Amity shrugged. "It's fine, I just realized that I haven't spent a lot of alone time with Luz. Actually speaking of. "Amity turned towards Luz. "Are you free this saturday?"

Luz turned away from her discussion with Willow and nodded. "Yeah, why do you want to have another minecraft session?"

Amity chuckled nervously. "Uh, no actually I-uh...I thought that maybe we could go on a date? I haven't taken you out even though we've been dating for more than a month and I want to correct that." Luz cooed and reached to hold Amity's hand. "Of course I'll let you take me on a date, but only if you let me take you out on one after."

"I would like that Luz," Amity mumbled, trying to hide her flushed cheeks from the latina. Luz pulled Amity's hand to her mouth and gently planted a kiss on the girl's hand. "I can't wait, now come on Willow agreed to take us to Dunkin Donuts and I really want to try their strawberry filled donut."

Amity let herself be pulled along by Luz as they followed Willow and Gus. All in all, she would count this day as a success though because she couldn't stop smiling the whole time she was with the other three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...
29.5K 887 32
Like I said ignore the errors and mistakes I'll get to it and fix it sorry) Luz had ran away from home and entered a new town she didn't even bother...
1.3K 49 8
Boscha is completely aware of how awful she is. She soon realizes that all her actions came to these consequences. Though that was until Boscha exper...
185 10 12
The once happy and joyous Earth is overrun by flesh-eating monsters, otherwise known as "walkers." Hunter Wittebane has spent his whole life outdoors...