Without You - Niam Horayne

Av Anonymous43

Niall Horan, famous member of One Direction, has been missing for almost a month. Without him, Liam is lost a... Mer

Chapter 1 - Missing Him
Chapter 2 - Pain and Crimson Pools
Chapter 3 - The Return
Chapter 4 - Bad Dreams and Repressing Memories
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - The Interview
Chapter 7 - Returned Feelings
Chapter 8 - Back Into Routine
Chapter 9 - The Healing Process Begins
Chapter 10 - William
Chapter 11 - Scars
Chapter 12 - Visit #2
Chapter 13 - Vacation?
Chapter 14 - Teasing and Being Unpredictable
Chapter 15 - Second Guessing Love
Chapter 17 - You Are Not Worthless
Chapter 18 - A New Burden
Chapter 19 - I'll Race You
Chapter 20 - He's Back
Chapter 21 - Kissing In The Dark
Chapter 22 - The Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 23 - Not Again
Chapter 24 - The Room and The Hotel Key
Chapter 25 - William To The Rescue
Chapter 26 - Safe But Not Sound
Chapter 27 - The Aftermath Is Brutal Payne
Chapter 28 - Fix You, Break Me
Chapter 29 - What The Hell Have You Done?
Chapter 30 - Breaking The Reflection
Chapter 31 - The Failed Attempt
Chapter 32 - Love Me Senseless
Epilogue
~Side Note~
Other Work?

Chapter 16 - Trust

19.7K 587 98
Av Anonymous43

Another update. Wow. I'm on a roll. What do you guys think about the new cover? You like it? Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. Vote, comment, message me!

READ ON!

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I woke up that morning curled into a muscular and tanned chest. Liam was muscular, but not this tan. So who was this? When I finally came to my senses, I realized that I was against Zayn’s body. Why was I here? I tried to remember what happened last night. Liam turned me down, and I went into the theater room. I fell asleep in there. I vaguely remember strong arms carrying me upstairs, and then lying me down on a bed. That must have been Zayn. Why didn’t he return me to Liam’s side? Why did he take me to his room? I was about to get up, but I was too comfy. I smiled into Zayn’s tanned chest and closed my eyes. This was too warm to move. Suddenly I heard the door creak open, but I didn’t open my eyes. Whoever it was could wait until I was ready to get up to talk with me. To my delight, the person shut the door quietly and walked away. I was glad I hadn’t gotten up. I cuddled further into Zayn, and fell asleep again.

            The next time I woke up, it was past noon. Zayn was still lying with me, but he was awake and yawning.

            “You sleep a lot,” I said, my voice groggy. Zayn smiled and shook his head.

            “So do you,”

            “Actually, I woke up earlier, but I was too warm to move,” I chuckled. Zayn smiled too and pulled himself away from me, leaving me cold. “Why am I here?”
            “I found you in the theater room last night asleep. I didn’t want you to have to sleep there, so I carried you back to your room. Unfortunatly, Liam was sprawled out over the whole bed, extending his arms like a star fish,” Zayn laughed, “So I brought you here, because I didn’t want to wake him up,”

            “Oh, thanks mate,” I said simply. Zayn nodded.

            “No problem,” He said, “I’m taking a shower,”

            Zayn left and I heard the water start running. Finally, I forced myself to stretch and get up. I walked sleepily towards the room I shared with Liam to find clothes. He wasn’t in there, so I changed quickly and got ready for the day. I was about to head down to the game room, when my stomach growled. Looks like the gaming could wait.

            I walked into the kitchen and started rummaging through the kitchen, when I heard a strange muffled noise that sounded like someone crying. I stopped what I was doing and searched for the noise. It was coming from the office. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I heard voices from the other side, so I pressed my ear to the door and listened, even though I shouldn’t be eavesdropping.

            “Liam, please, stop crying,” A voice that I didn’t recognize said. There was another sob from Liam.

            “I-I c-c-can’t!” His pained voice broke my heart and made me feel heavy.

            “Liam, can you at least try to tell me what you’re crying about?” The voice continued. Liam wailed again, and I heard something crash. “Liam, please,”

            “I’m nothing without him. Nothing,” Liam’s broken voice said.

            “Without who?”           

            “You know who,” Liam said softer, his tears seemingly slowing down, “He doesn’t love me. He told me he did, but he doesn’t. He can’t.”

            “Why do you think that? I thought you said that he returned your feelings,”

            “That’s what he said, but I don’t think he was telling the truth.”

            Were they talking about me? They had to be, right? Why did Liam suddenly believe that I didn’t return my feelings? I didn’t understand. I wanted to burst through the door and ask what was going on. But they couldn’t know that I was eavesdropping, Liam would lose even more trust in me. I pulled myself away from the door and sighed, turning back to the kitchen, and looking for breakfast, and trying to push the unsettling thoughts from my mind.

            While I ate I turned on the radio, listening the music. After I finished eating I cleaned up and sang along.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow, Liam,” The voice from the office said. I turned around and saw a tall muscular man putting on his coat.

            “Thanks William,” Liam said softly, his back to me. William nodded, and then caught my eye. His eyebrows raised at me, and Liam turned around to see what William was looking at. When Liam’s eyes met mine, he suddenly looked pale. Then he ran upstairs before I could even say anything, leaving William and I alone.

            “Don’t toy with his heart,” William said, “He doesn’t need that added on top of his mental state,”

            “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said honestly, “I don’t know why he won’t even look at me,” My voice sounded small and pained.

            “Niall,” He said my name, which surprised me, “Just talk to him, but carefully.”

            That’s all he said, and then he left.

            I ran upstairs and straight into the room where I knew Liam was.

            He was lying on the bed, his face drenched in tears.

            “Liam, what’s wro--”

            He cut me off, “Don’t say anything Niall. Don’t.”

            “What did I do?” I asked, honestly confused and wanting to fix this.

            “Don’t act so innocent,” He spat.

            “You won’t even tell me what I did?” I yelled.

            “What you did? You told me you loved me. You kissed me. For God’s sake, you teased me and then tried to seduce me!” Liam yelled.

            “What’s wrong with that? I thought you loved me,” I said.

            “I do! Niall, I love you more than life itself,” Liam hiccupped as he dissolved into tears again, “But you don’t love me,”

            “Yes I do,” I said softly.

            “Really? You really love me?”

            “Yes!” I screamed.

            “How can you lie straight to my face?” Liam cried, “I saw you this morning! I saw you curled up into Zayn’s body. I don’t know if you were wearing any clothes, but I don’t want to know. If you were just toying with me I wish you would have broken my heart sooner.”

            I stood there, finally understanding what was going on. Liam must have thought that after he turned me down, that I went to Zayn. Obviously, he was completely wrong, but I guess I see where he came up with the idea.

            “Liam, you have it all wrong,” I said softly.

            “Do I?” He chuckled sickly.

            “Last night after we…talked, I went to the theater room because I needed to think. I was just watching a movie and I fell asleep. Zayn came to watch something, and when he saw me, he decided to take me to bed. He took to into our room first, but you were already asleep and taking up all the space and he didn’t want to wake you, so, he took me to his room instead.”

            Liam didn’t say anything, he just looked at me.

            “I’m sorry if me sleeping beside Zayn bothered you,” I said, “But I swear to God Liam, nothing happened.”

            Liam started crying again, but this time he stood up and ran towards me, stretching out his arms and pulling me close to him. 

            “I’m sorry,” He said.

            “Liam,” I cooed, breathing in his cologne.         

            “I just have trouble trusting you,” He said.

            “I understand,” I said. And I did. I was never upfront with him about my secret two months. I was hiding something from him, and he knew it. I understood why he didn’t trust me.

            “But I do love you, Niall,” He said.

            “I love you too,”

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.1M 44.5K 26
Scarlett is abused. Abused by the only person she has left. She turns to music to help her enjoy life. But when her father disapproves of her passion...
228K 6.6K 23
GRAMMER SUCKS IN THIS DEAL WITH IT OR DON'T READ IT. Harry Styles are 1/4 in one direction. He drinks, he hates everything and everyone. He hates hi...
1.9K 36 17
{this was my first fanfic so don't judge} Niall has gone missing. But only a handful of people know what actually happened. Waliyha Malik is chosen b...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...