Fairy tail's Gamer

By JamesHall137

ok ok here's another one for you a kid dies by getting hit by a truck and is sent in to one of the best magic... More

prolong.
chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 2

6.1K 127 62
By JamesHall137

I heard a crash but I didn't look up it all sounded so weird I then blacked out again.

Freeds pov.

As we basically destroyed the entirety of the first floor of this dark guild's hide out we didn't find the leader yet there was a basement it was locked so Laxus over did it exploding the door we saw them there I took out one of them while Laxus took out the leader it was just one hit this isn't really a big guild none of them are strong just then we all noticed blood all over the floor and a cage with a boy no older then 14 in it he was chained up I the say.

Freed: bixlow!

Bixlow: on it now babies!

He got his babies to shoot all of the cuffs off him be for he fell to the ground I caught him I saw that through the rips of his shirt it looked like he went through surgery they must have done something to him I then carried him up to wendy she shouldn't see this when I got up there I found a lone pillow I put it u for his head and I see wendy run over obviously worried over the poor boy.

Freed: wendy please take care of him I need to go back down.

Wendy:(he smells weird) I'll do my best.

I then go back down to see the both of them tied up by Laxus.

Freed: torturing a child how low could you get.

I say with dusgust in my voice I then saw Laxus grab the leaders head and he says.

Laxus: why don't you have a small taste of your own medicine.

I then saw his arm spark up I thought I should stop him in in about 10 seconds that is after the 10 seconds I say.

Freed: Laxus that's enough he'll get proper punishment when we turn him in.

I heard him grunt as he let's go of his head the guy was knocked out we all go back up stairs to see that wendy was still healing the boy.

Wendy: I can't do anything else for him he hasn't eaten anything in a while it seems.

Laxus: tch I hate dark guild's.

Evergreen: who would harm such a cutie.

Laxus: (that kid smells funny.)

Evergreen: we need to get him some food for when he wakes up.

Wendy: yeah I think that would be best.

Time skip.

We got a bunch of food and bandages we sat up camp we didn't want to get a hotel since the kid might not like it so.

Wendy: maybe we should take him to porlyusica I don't know what they did to him but they could have put something in him like a lacrima or something.

Freed: not tonight we need to get rest it's about 3 miles to her place anyway in the morning we will.

I saw her nod as she sat on her knees watching over him I couldn't help but crack a smile.

Freed: ( you really like helping others out don't you Wendy.)

Time skip.

Ryo's pov.

I felt heat on my face along with my entire body I opened my eyes I saw the blue sky I sat up and I saw I was in a forest it smelled so good I looked all around until I saw this guy.

I knew he was Laxus of fairy tail he is so cool.

Laxus: ooh your awake.

I nodded.

Laxus: so kid do you got any family.

I didn't want to tell him about how I died and got put in someone's body so I said.

Ryo: I can't remember.

Laxus: what's your name.

Ryo: ryo.

Laxus: hmm tell me something.

He said as he sat down on a tree stump.

Laxus: why do you smell weird.

I was taken aback by that.

Ryo: well it might be cause I haven't been allowed to give myself a proper bath cause I was kidnapped or maybe it's the dried blood.

Laxus: hmmmmmmmmm.

Just then I heard Bushes rattle and I got on alert but I then see more fairy tail guild members.

They all saw I was up I then saw wendy I knew it was her cause well she's one of my favorite characters she ran over to me and felt my forehead to see if I had a fever and then said.

Wendy: I'm so glad your ok.

She just realized she didn't know my name and I saw her cheeks have a tiny of pi k on them as I hear Laxus.

Laxus: his name is ryo wendy.

Wendy: oh that's a cool name.

Ryo: thanks.

Freed: why'd your parents name you that.

Ryo: not sure.

I then heard bixlow say.

Bixlow: hey we should Introduce ourselves to the kid.

Wendy: oh I'm wendy nice to meet you I hope we can be friends.

She says as she shook my hand.

Freed: my name is freed.

Bixlow: I'm bixlow!

Evergreen: just call me evergreen.

Laxus: Laxus.

Ryo: nice to meet all of you.

I say smiling at them just then wendy came over to me and took my hand and sat got me to come over to a make shift bench and sat down on it.

Wendy: how old are you?

Ryo: 14.

Wendy: oh I'm 15.

Ryo:(we must be at the end of the series.)

Wendy: so where do you live?

Ryo: I don't know.

Wendy: huh?

Laxus: he can't remember wendy my guess is those dark guild people did something to his head.

Freed: properly right.

Wendy: ok are you hungry?

Ryo: no I'm fine.

Just then my stomach growls.

Ryo: (oh son of a emerald horse starting again!)

I then saw freed cross his arms.

Freed: are you sure about that.

Author: I imagine him saying it like john cena and I laughed my ass off.

I scratched my cheek nervously.

Ryo: hehe.

Wendy: here eat.

She then gave me like a bunch of fruit and said.

Wendy: when you eat we're taking you to porlyusica she's like our healer.

Ryo: ok.

I then thought I would ask just to hear them talk about it.

Ryo: what are those.

I say pointing to there guild marks.

Bixlow: you don't know what these are I thought everyone knew what they was.

Freed: bixlow hush it might be because if what those dark guild people did to him remember he said he couldn't remember where he came from it might be more then that.

I saw a look of pity on bixlows face but just then wendy went in to an over the top way of explaining every single detail about where we are and everything about the country and I wish I didn't ask after a while I felt my head start to heat up as she was explaining the guild system just steam came out of my head and I fell over from to much knowledge.

3rd person pov.

Laxus: oh looks like you broke him.

Bixlow: did I just see steam come out of his ears?

Wendy:*worried* ahh ryo!

She had a face like this.

Wendy: *worried* ahh please be ok!

She was currently tryyti heal him.

Laxus: you over explain things sometimes.

Wendy: wait I do?

Small time skip

Ryo's pov

as I opened my eyes I see wendy above me she saw I was awake and started to rapidly apologize and bowing for making my brain explode.

Ryo: oh um it's fine it's just you went to fast.

Wendy: are you sure your ok.

Ryo: yeah I'm fine.

Wendy: good now come on we need to get you to porlyusica she's the best healer ever.

She dragged me to my feet and we're off.

Time skip.

As we get to a cabin I literally fell face first in to the ground as I say.

Ryo: I'm good just leave me here I'm dead.

Laxus:( I knew we should have taken a break.)

Just then wendy knocked on the door I got up and dusted myself off as I see the door slam open to see.

Porlyusica: what do you brat's want this time.

Wendy: well I was hoping that you could take a look at ryo here he lost a lot of his memory and was kidnapped by a dark guild it looks like they did surgery on him I hope you don't mind.

She looked at me her expression softened slightly but she asked.

Porlyusica: do you know what they did.

Ryo: they said they put a couple of lacrima In me I'm not sure what they are though.

I say just then everyone paled.

Porlyusica: get inside now!

Just then she grabbed my shirt and dragged me inside I was then thrown on to a bed as she was hurrying around grabbing bottles of I don't think I wanna know since I'm pretty sure I saw a eye ball in one I then heard her say.

Porlyusica: have you seen anything strange or felt nauseous.

Ryo: no honestly I've never really felt better but ever since they put them in me I've been able to see better along with smell the smells are a lot more what the word intense.

She stopped for a moment and asked.

Porlyusica: have you noticed any abilities you have.

Ryo: no I do t think so.

Porlyusica: did they say what kind of lacrima they put in you?

Ryo: let me think they said that the blue one they put in me was a combination of 20 different ones..

I swear she looked like a ghost at that.

Ryo: the other I'm not sure they didn't know what it would do it was a greenish yellow.

I saw her start to combine a few things and hand me something in a jar she mixed together.

Porlyusica: drink this it should rid of any poison or other things that may have been in the lacrima you see if a person get's 2 lacrima put in to them then they will a lot of times get poison from one of them.

I nodded and took ap sip.

Ryo: blah it's nasty!

Porlyusica: well what did you except pumpkin juice.

I then forced it down as j put the jar down I say.

Ryo: can I throw up now.

Porlyusica: no wait here.

Just then she went outside I could hear her.

Porlyusica: I'm not sure how but it seems his body has accepted both lacrima's in to his body from what he knows he hasn't seen any abilities I want you to go get your cool of a grandfather tell him what's going on and bring him here.

I heard Laxus walk away but I then heard wendy.

Wendy: can I see him.

Porlyusica: are you still worried about him.

Wendy: *light blush* well I mean I don't want him to get hurt.

Porlyusica:(oh so that's how it is) if he does I can heal him.

Wendy: well it's boring out here I want to see him.

I heard her give a small huff while I heard porlyusica.

Porlyusica:*chuckles* I guess you can.

I then see the both of them come in.

Author: so what do you think of the story so far and how should I make it better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.2K 35
A Fairy Tail Mage that suddenly becomes a hero?! How is that even possible?? First it was X719 and now its 2018..? This world is as crazy, if not eve...
2.4K 14 6
"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bough...
6K 125 21
In the World of Magic anything can happen... In this adventure, Haru and Kagura were somewhat leisurely travelling around Alakitasia, but their life...
14K 394 24
~Fairy Tail Next Generation Fanfic + Nashi x Storm + Other Next Gen Ships~ Years have passed since the adventures of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and ma...