Melt My Iced Heart // Drarry

بواسطة kayleighvdeinden

Harry has been abused for years and when he finally attends Hogwarts he got himself a personal bully....Draco... المزيد

1. Where it all began
2. It won't stop
4. Triwizard Tournament
5. Main target
6. Deepest secret
7. Counting ribs
8. Tell me the truth
9. Riddle unraveled
10. Dragon slayer
11. Dance elegance
12. Amortentia
13. Tux shopping
14. Yule Ball
15. A very Drarry Christmas
16. The golden egg
17. Team Draco or team Cedric?
18. Broken trust
19. Black Lake secrets
20. The unwanted kiss
21. Friends with my enemies
22. Getting cozy with Malfoy
23. Leave him alone
24. Not so blissful ignorance
25. Real witch move

3. Depression is a dementor

982 34 40
بواسطة kayleighvdeinden

''BOY WAKE UP IT'S TIME TO MAKE BREAKFAST FOR US BEFORE YOU GO TO YOUR STUPID SCHOOL AGAIN'' uncle Vernon shouts and bangs on the cupboard waking me up from my nightmares to be awake in a new one. I haven't eaten anything proper in 2 weeks the only thing I ate was small pieces of bread or meat but that's it. I don't want to eat more because then I will be gaining weight and gaining weight means that nobody would like me anymore and that's not what I want. At least that's what uncle Vernon says but he's being a little hypocrite because look at him and Dudley. 

I open my cupboard to get changed in the hallway and quickly sprint to the kitchen to make breakfast for the Dursley's. ''Taste like utter shit but we have to deal with it'' Dudley says rudely. ''Can I go pack my stuff uncle Vernon?'' I asked causing uncle Vernon to look at aunt Petunia. ''You can go pack your stuff after you cleaned the kitchen'' aunt Petunia says. 

I didn't want to go against them but the Hogwarts Express leaves in 3 hours and I haven't packed anything yet ''But then I will be late for my train''. ''DO WHAT I SAID!'' aunt Petunia screams making me flinch. I don't want to go to uncle Vernon's fun room again, it's only fun for him because he can torture me there. ''Yes aunt Petunia'' I say as I make my way to the kitchen. 

Since this summer the abuse at the Dursley's became much worse. Uncle Vernon used Dudley's second bedroom as his ''fun room'' to torture me when I was disobedient. He would cut me or punch me or kick me so hard until I would get bruises. I always tried to obey the Dursley's but sometimes Dudley would lie to them making me suffer for it. Aunt Petunia was really strict about the chores, she could see immediately when I did something wrong. And then there was the worst part of all. 

The Dursley's were in lack of money and figured out they could get money because of me. I also came out as gay last summer and they didn't quite like it. So every week there came a guy from around my age or at least they tell me he's around my age and he would touch me and rape me for money. I was never this close to suicide but now I think I really wanna die. I know nobody would miss me but still I feel like when I would end it all that I would be in hell. And hell means more torture than I can endure. 

I cleaned the kitchen really quick and made sure to pack everything. I took a bus to the train station knowing the Dursley's won't bring me there with their car. I was just in time for the train otherwise I had to floo myself to Hogwarts. I was walking through the small corridor of the train in search for the compartment with either Ron and Hermione or Cedric and Neville but when I walked past a certain compartment the door opened revealing a smirking Malfoy. ''Missed me, Potter?'' he says. 

I shrieked and made sure to turn around and run away hearing Malfoy scream ''Get back here Potter!'' opening a random compartment before Malfoy could find me. Damn since when did Malfoy get so hot over the summer, I mean he looked really good in that black suit. 

Shut up Harry he's your bully!

For once I agreed with the torturing voice in my head. Malfoy is my bully and he's nothing more than an asshole who can't leave me alone. 

''Harry are you alright?'' that voice can only belong to one person. 

''Yeah Hermione I'm fine. I didn't know I could find you guys so easily. I was a little late'' I chuckle letting them know I'm totally fine.....which I am not. 

As I turn around I could see all my friends sitting in one compartment smiling at me. I see Hermione and Luna talking to each other. Ron and Cedric laughing about a lame joke Ron just made and Neville looking out of the window admiring the view. For once I felt happy because I get to see them all so happy, because they're the only people I would live for. They make me want to breath. 

The train ride to Hogwarts went well, a little catching up with my friends was good for me though. Once arrived we went immediately to our dorms to unpack our stuff and then it was time for supper. Tomorrow the classes will start again and I think Malfoy's torturing will also start again. 

I wake up to see Cedric looking at me ''Is there something on my face?'' I ask very silently waking him up from his daydream. ''Oh no there's nothing on your face'' he says awkwardly. He stands up and heads out for the bathroom to change. Cedric is acting weird, normally he felt comfortable around me and now it seems like he feels awkward around me. I wonder what's going on.

After Cedric came out of the bathroom I quickly made my way to it and shut the door. I changed into my new uniform I just bought. Not only because I grew out of my old uniform but because I lost a lot of weight over the summer. I am really skinny, I could count my ribs but I still felt fat for some reason. I just don't want them to pity me or make me eat so I wear a more baggy uniform so they can't see my skinniness. 

I head out of the bathroom to see Cedric looking at me confused ''You do know that, that uniform is way to big on you Harry?'' I look at the uniform I was wearing but smiled either way ''I know, it just fits better than my previous one''. 

''Why? Did you gain weight over the summer?'' he asked. 

''Something like that'' I just say and I grab my books from my bed and made my way out of the Hufflepuff house and to the Great Hall for breakfast. I just wasn't so hungry so I skipped and ignored the stares of Cedric knowing he wanted me to eat something but he was to afraid to say something which was weird because normally he always comments on the fact that I don't eat. After breakfast it was time for my first class for today which was Charms. 

I could see Malfoy smirking at me from the back of the class but I couldn't care less. I know he will do this until the day I will graduate and that day won't come in the next 4 years so yeah I have to live with the fact that this is happening to me. I am 15 now and still not be able to stand up for myself but hey you can't damage something that's already completely destroyed. 

I took my seat and put my books on the table I couldn't quite keep my focus on the lesson but I'm not gonna get bad grades because of the Dursley's or Malfoy. Professor Flitwick entered the classroom ''Goodmorning class, I hope you all had a wonderful summer I'm glad to see y'all back again because today we're gonna learn a new spell'' obviously professor Flitwick was excited about the class for today because otherwise he wouldn't be the head of Ravenclaw. 

''The spell for today is Reducto'' everyone started whispering but professor Flitwick made sure they shut their mouth by using the Reducto spell on a small vase in front of Malfoy. Malfoy shrieked ''Wait until my father hears about this'' he muttered. 

''Reducto can be used to break objects, it can come in handy when you're duelling but I won't recommend it because then you will be in big trouble. Now go to page 473 of your Charms book and read about the spell. For the next class you will be bringing a small object that you can use for your spell'' with that everyone opened their book and started reading. 

After class I but my books in my bag and walked along the corridor to my next class which was Herbology but when I was walking somebody gave me a big stump on my shoulder using his own causing me to fall on the ground and my books to fall out of my bag. While I was picking up my books off the floor and putting them back in my bag I saw Malfoy looking at me over his shoulder walking away with Crabbe and Goyle while shouting ''Watch where you're going Potter!''.

I looked at my lap with a sad expression on my face but then all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to flinch ''Ow sorry Harry I didn't mean to scare you'' I looked to my side and was met with the beautiful eyes that belonged to Cedric Diggory. Ever since the non consent touching started I flinch very easily when somebody touched me or tried to touch me. I became so scared for everyone, witches, wizards or muggles it doesn't matter I just only want to be around people I trust. 

''Yeah I'm fine'' I say. My friends don't really know that Malfoy bullies me but I think they have a clue. I told them that I fell off the stairs in first year after that beating but Cedric didn't believe me and he kept an eye on me. Hermione started to have a clue in second year when Malfoy decided to pay a visit at our compartment during our way to Hogwarts. Ron and Neville are oblivious but they will soon find out either way and Luna is permanently on crack I think. 

''Why were you on the ground?'' Cedric asks. 

''My books fell out of my hands, I'm so clumsy'' I say while cringing of myself. I'm quite a good actor maybe I should do something with that when I'm older. ''Well we have Herbology together now so we better start to walk otherwise we will be late'' he chuckles and we made our way to the Herbology classroom. 

Arrived at the Herbology classroom professor Sprout looked at me and Cedric ''Mr. Potter and Mr. Diggory you're a little late'' she says in a soft tone. ''I'm sorry professor it was my fault'' I say and she immediately starts to smile ''It's okay but next time please be on time''. We made our way to our seats but from the corner of my eye I could see Malfoy glaring daggers at me and Cedric. It was almost a glare that could say 'I'm jealous' but I doubt it is.

As I took my seat professor Sprout started to talk ''So for today we're going to learn about what we can do with the plant Enomala, go to page 12 of your Herbology book there you can find everything you need to know about the plant in front of you on the table but before we're going to touch the plant....Mr. Malfoy'' I look up so see Malfoy trying to touch the plant but keeping back because of the strict tone in professor Sprout's voice. 

''Before we are going to touch the plant you're going to read and then I'm going to ask you some questions about it'' everyone started reading and as I opened my book on page 12 I could already see that Enomala was a venomous plant. Touching the plant can shoot venom in your skin making your skin swell up and without an antidote in the next hour it can kill you. But Enomala can also be used as an ingredient for a transforming potion. You can only use the root stems of the plant the other things are too venomous. The most important thing is that you have to cut the stems very carefully while wearing special gloves that protect your hands against the venom. 

''So I hope y'all have done some reading in the mean time let's start with the questions.....mr. Malfoy can you tell me what kind of plant the Enomala plant is?'' everyone looked at Malfoy but he clearly had no idea. ''I-I think it's just a.....a....'' professor Sprout stood there with folded arms looking at Malfoy to get an answer out of him ''Well?'' she says. 

''I think euhhh'' but that's when Cedric interrupted him ''It's a venomous plant, professor''. ''Very good mr. Diggory. And mr. Malfoy I expect you to read in your book for the next class, 10 points from Slytherin for not doing as they're told and 10 points to Hufflepuff for helping a class mate, on with the questions...''.

''Have you seen Malfoy's face?'' Cedric whispered in my ear causing me to blush slightly. I look up to see Malfoy directly looking at me and then scowling at Cedric. I giggle because he was so angry his face started to become red. ''Mr. Potter can you tell me what Enomala can be used for?''  professor Sprout looked at me and I could see Malfoy smirking at me from the corner of my eye thinking I wasn't paying attention and didn't know the answer but it was clearly the opposite ''Enomala can be used as an ingredient for a transforming potion''. 

''Very good mr. Potter'' she wrote it down on the board behind her and I could see Malfoy's smirk fading. 

''You're good at this don't you?'' Cedric says and I start to blush while shrugging. I looked down at my lap smiling and it looks like Malfoy is scowling at Cedric again. What's up with him why is he so mad at Cedric? He only helped him out when he didn't know the answer so he should be grateful. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.9K 549 31
Harry Potter has always hated Draco Malfoy, and all of Hogwarts knows that, but what happens when Harry starts to see the blonde for more then just w...
75.3K 2K 43
Harry Potter, the Chosen One, the savior to the wizarding world, hasn't talked to anyone all summer. He has to go back to Hogwarts to finish his 7...
11.6K 297 46
[Image: https://pin.it/xpfx55vfhzgoop ] TW: Abuse, suicide, eating disorders, self harm, homophobia, quite violent at times Note: Marked mature for v...
358K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...