Just another book of bnha one...

De LevvinaLily

I'm bored. When I'm bored I write. You decide whether or not it's good, I'm literally doing this for my own e... Mais

Info โœจ
Cheated~ Dabi x reader ๐Ÿ’”
Cheated|Alt ending ~ Dabi x Reader ๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’•Cheated|Alt ending Pt.2 ~ Dabi x Keigo x Reader
Petty Bastard ~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Late ~ Drunk Hawks x reader ๐Ÿ’•
Fight ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“
Hawks x Depressed Reader ๐Ÿ–ค
Wakey, wakey ~ Tamaki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›
Big softie~ Bakugou x Reader ๐Ÿ’•
Mineta ~ Lemon๐Ÿ’›
Hell to pay ~ Tipsy Dabi x Reader๐Ÿ’•
All Mine~ Yandere Hawks x Reader๐Ÿ™‚
???~ Shinso x Reader โ“
๐Ÿ™‚Beautiful Nightmare~ Hawks x Yandere Reader
โ“HAPPY NEW YEARS๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’œ
Trypanophobia ~ Denki x Reader ๐Ÿ’•โ“
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x reader Pt.1 ๐Ÿ’•
โ€ข Jealous~ Bakugou x Reader Pt.2 ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ–คThe woes of a depressed teenager๐Ÿ–ค
Thank you~ Todoroki x Reader ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿ’›Bakugou x Reader x Kirishima: ..so much fun..
Attention ~ Denki x reader ๐Ÿ’•

Deal ~ Bakugou x Reader โ“๐Ÿ’•

4K 100 128
De LevvinaLily

• you're Katsuki's long term girlfriend
• school is currently on vacation
• your parents are away so you'd been staying with the Bakugou's

YOUR POV:

"And THAT is exactly why no one likes you!!!"

"The feelings mutual bitch!!"

"Oh you know what?! Fuck you katsuki!!"

You growled, stomping out of his room.

"My boy being a little shit again?" Mitsuki frowned handing you your bag as you tied your laces.

"Gahhhhh! He's just so-"

"Irritating"

"No...frustrating" you frowned, rubbing away the tears starting to form in your eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'll have a word with him" She smiled warmly

"It's fine Mitsuki" you sighed "it'll probably just piss him off more" you sighed.

"Good" she huffed, causing you to laugh

"Well, I'll see you whenever. Tell Masaru I said bye"

"Okay honey, remember you're always welcome round no matter what that miserable little shit says"

"Okay, thanks" you smiled, waving goodbye as you walked away from your boyfriends house.

You had been in playing call of duty with Katsuki when he rage quit after being slaughtered by a zombie.

You being you, teased the living shit out of him which eventually lead on to dumb insults playfully being thrown around. That was until he decided to be a dick.

Anyways, one thing lead to another and BOOM. You were blocking his number as you walked home.

KATSUKI'S POV:

*STOMP**THUD*

*STOMP**THUD*

'Fucking great. Just what I need right now...'

*BOOM*

"Katsuki Bakugou!"

"What d'ya want you old hag?!"

"You need to watch what you say you damn brat! I could hear your whole fucking conversation from down-fucking-stairs!!!"

"Tsk. Just leave me alone"

"No. You're gonna listen to me. One day that girl is going to leave you for good and what will you do then huh?! I did not raise you to be a shit eating asshole who makes his girlfriend leave the house in tears!"

'Tears..?'

"Tsk..Okay, fine. I'll talk to her-"

"And apologise?! I swear Katsuki, if she's not back by dinner!"

"I said I'll talk to her damnit!! What more do you want from me woman?! My soul?!?!"

"Fucking theatrics" she spat under her breath as she left, slamming the door shut.

I let out an exasperated sigh as I reached out for my phone.

*ring* *ring*

*ring* *ring*

["the number you have dialled is invalid. Please try again"]

I felt steam leave my ears as my brow twitched.

"The fucking bitch blocked my number"

I threw my phone onto my bed and ran my hand through my hair in irritation.

"You know what. Fuck it."

I pulled on some socks and trainers and grabbed my hoodie before stomping down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" The hag questioned as I opened the door.

"The fuck d'ya think? It's not rocket science"

YOUR POV:

You were sitting in your bedroom bundled up in a blanket when you heard a tapping sound at your window.

'The fuck???'

"I know you're in there dumbass. Open up"

You walked to the glass to see Katsuki sitting on the tree outside.

"Fuck you" you growled, tugging closed your curtains.

"Hey! Open the fucking window"

"No!"

"C'mon dumbass, it's gonna rain"

"No."

"You're really gonna leave me out here to get soaked??? Well fuck you too then"

"Just go home"

"Not until you open the window"

"..."

Hesitantly you pulled the curtains back apart and stared at him angrily.

"Good...Now the window" he hummed impatiently.

"No. You can stay in that tree"

"(Y/N), c'mon"

You walked out of your bedroom and into your bathroom, washing your face, as your eyes were a little bit swollen from your tears, and dabbed it dry with a towel.

Walking back to your room, you noticed it had started to rain a bit but Katsuki was still sitting there, face resting in his palm as he waited for you to come back.

With a heavy roll of your eyes you pulled open your window so the boy could come in.

"About fucking time" he spoke gruffly, taking off his shoes after climbing in.

"What do you want?" You frowned, plopping back down onto your bed

"You blocked me" he spat, sitting down facing you

"And? You were being a dick."

"Well you-"

"Katsuki. Did you genuinely come here just to argue with me? Because if you did you can leave now."

"Well..no"

"Then what do you want"

He fell silent for a moment.

"..?"

"I didn't mean to make you cry" he mumbled quietly, shifting his gaze off to the side.

"I wasn't cryi-"

"Don't insult my intelligence by trying to lie to me (Y/N). You're eyes are still puffy so stop chatting shit"

"...."

He reached over and pulled you into him "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said, you're not a filthy slutty whore."

"Wow, you really had to say the whole thing again didn't ya" you frowned, hugging him back reluctantly.

"Hey, this time I said you weren't one. God you're so sensitive" he snickered

"Stop laughing at me!"

"Make me"

You pulled back and reached out onto your bed then back to his face, shoving a sock into his mouth.

"Ahhh you bitch!" He hissed, spitting out the sock "that's not what I meant when I said make me"

"Well what did you have in mind" you spoke, still frowning.

"Tsk. You're so annoying" he sighed, lowering his head and pressing his lips on your forehead.

"I am huh?"

"Yes. You are. Stop. Being. So. Moody" he spoke littering your skin with soft kisses as he did so.

"No"

"Pleaseeee" he pouted making what you assumed was supposed to be a puppy dog face?

"Oh my god" you giggled "never fucking do that again"

"Ahh, but it worked"

"Yeah, but-"

"Uh! No. You laughed so you can't be pissed at me anymore, okay nerd?"

"Fuck you" you smiled, reaching up for him to press his lips against yours.

"We can do that later" he smirked returning the gesture.

"Hmm? You're such an ass"

"But right now!" He wrapped his arms around you once more and pulled you down into the bed. "We're getting under these blankets because your room is cold as shit"

"Whatever you say Katsu" you smiled as you both tunnelled under the covers.

"You know I love you right teddybear?"

"Mmmm"

"Then please don't take what I say seriously"

"Well it's pretty hard when you're throwing things and screaming in my face.."

"...."

"Hey, I'm kidding...what's up? You look more pissy than usual"

"The hag said something to me earlier.."

"Uhuh..? Which was..?"

"You're-Uh.. you're not gonna leave me right?" He mumbled so inaudibly that it took you a few seconds to register what he said.

"Not as long as you keep calling me that" you laughed.

"Fuck you bitch! Stop taunting me!!"

"Oh? Do you not like when I laugh in your face? Ghee, I wish I knew the feeling so that I could empathise with you" you mocked

"Ha, ha. So now you're a fucking comedian huh?"

"Yup. You know, gold star comedy" you winked playfully, snuggling into his chest. "..say it again?"

"No"

"Pleaseeee" you mimicked his earlier attempt at puppy dog eyes

"Stop"

*pleading stare intensifies*

"....fine. Stupid, dumbass teddybear" he grumbled under his breath

You shot him a cheesy grin and pecked his chest.

"Why do you like that name so much?"

"It's so cute" you beamed "and when you say it it becomes like ten times cuter because you actually gave me a soft sounding nickname"

"Did you just call me soft" he smirked at you menacingly, with an evil look in his eye.

"I-no- k-katsukiiiiii!!!!" You cackled as he began to tickle you "I take it back!! Y-you're not soft!! I'm sorryyyyyyy!!!"

"Damn right!" He spat, continuing to torcher you.

"S-stawpppppppp!!"

Eventually he ceased his actions, moving back in to cuddle you.

"The hag wants you back home for dinner" he yawned, nuzzling his face into your hair

"Can't we just stay here?"

"I don't think your dad'll be thrilled I stayed the night here without his 'supervision'."

"And? He's in Cyprus. You're just being a pussyyyyyyy"

"The man literally has cameras in your kitchen"

"Okay...? But you and your little spider-monkey self came in through the window so technically, you're not here" you smiled

"You know what, I actually can't argue with that. But if you're tryna keep me here, you're calling the hag, okay teddybear?" he sighed, planting another kiss on the top of your head.

"Deal"

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

56.5K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
8K 173 16
A book of one-shots between Hawks and a male reader! I won't be posting NSFW, mostly fluff. #2 #hawksmha, 06/14/24 #5 #hawksbnha, 06/18/23
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
773K 15.3K 35
ใ€Š requests are closed ใ€‹ EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...