Book 1: The Dog Girl (Shino L...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

Emiyo Inuzuka is the twin sister of Kiba Inuzuka. Emiyo is completely different from her twin Kiba. She is mo... More

Oc Information
Chapter 1 : Teams
Chapter 2 : Test
Chapter 3 : D-rank missions
Chapter 4: New Misson
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Genin Takedown! All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Chapter 8: Frist Exam
Chapter 9: Entering the Forest of death
Chapter 10: Akamaru Trembles Gaara's Cruel Strength!
Chapter 11: Surviving the Cut
Chapter 12: Emiyo Vs. Rin
Chapter 13: More training
Chapter 14: Water walking
Chapter 15: Final Matches begin
Chapter 16: Emiyo vs. Kenji
Chapter 17: Sasuke late Arrival
Chapter 18: The Invasion begins
Chapter 19: Saving Shikamaru
Chapter 20: Funeral & Emiyo's Confession
Chapter 21 : Hanging out with Hinata
Chapter 22: Fifth Hokage Cermory
Chapter 23 : New Wind Style justu
Chapter 24: Emiyo's Promotion
Chapter 25: Epilogue
A/N
Sneak peak of Book two

Chapter 5: Cyan the wolf cub & Animal hunter brothers

411 18 1
By Orochimaru_Wife23

"Hey there little fellow," I said as I slowly walked over to the wolf cub.

The wolf cub looked at me curiously. I continue walking closer.

"What are you doing all alone?" I asked in a soft tone. The wolf cub took a small step towards me.

Kimi quietly barked in my ear.

"Keep trying to get the cub to trust you. If we get it feels comfortable it might lead us to the other wolfs," she said.

I'm trying but it seems so nervous," I said.

"Little fellow it okay," I said. "Where is your pack?" I asked.

The cub walk closer and sniffed. Then the unexpected happened.

"You smell nice and safe," A small boy voice said. I then looked at the wolf cub and saw it was talking.

"Did you just talk?" I asked.

"Yes, young girl I'm not an ordinary wolf. I'm a ninja wolf also a summoning animal," the cub replied.

"I was going to ask the cub more when I saw my team heading my way.

"Emiyo there you are," Kiba said.

"Hey guys," I said.

"We finally caught up with you," Kurnai sensei said.

"Yeah sorry about that but Kimi smelled blood and wanted me to follow her to the source," I said.

"Now that you mention it I do smell a foul smell," Kiba said sniffing the air.

"Sorry to interpret but I can you to follow me, female child," the wolf cub said.

Everyone turned shocked to see the wolf cub just spoke.

"Um...did that wolf just speak?" Hinata asked.

"Yes it did," Kiba said.

"It not an ordinary wolf," Kurenai sensei said.

"What do you mean!?" Kiba asked.

"Since it talking it a ninja wolf also know as a summoning," she replied.

"A summoning?" Everyone expects me asked.

"Summoning it a justu that allows you summon an animal but one must have a signed contract with that animal. Summoning animals are usually summoned from a special realm that belongs to them. They are nothing like regular animals they grow to large size than a normal animal of it species would plus they can talk and even learn ninjutsu," I explained since I been studying about summoning.

"Yes, that correct Emiyo so since this ninja wolf is here. The wolf pack the Hokage was talking about must be Ninja wolves also. For them to be here something must have happened to their special realm," Kurenai sensei said.

"Your right if you follow me you will understand what happened," The wolf said. "Also the name is Cyan and I'm a guy even if my voice sounds like a female," The wolf now named Cyan said heading off and nodding at us to follow him.

We all looked at each other and then follow Cyan to where ever he was taking us.

**

I and my team were following Cyan to some clearing where the smell of blood was getting stronger.

Kimi noticed it also because she let out a growl."That blood is getting strong the more we get closer to the clearing." She said.

"Yeah hey, Hinata?" I said looking at Hinata.

"Yeah Emiyo?" Hinata asked.

"Do you see anything up ahead in that clearing because the smell of blood seems to be getting stronger," I said.

"She right it does seem to be getting stronger," Kiba said agreeing with me.

"Let me look," Hinata said bringing a finger up to her face. "Bakuguan!" She said activating her Bakuguan.

She then started looking around to see if she could anything in the clearing.

"I see a large wolf laying on the ground having trouble moving. Then see 5 others smaller than the large one that looks like they're tied together with a rope or something along with two people along with them. One closer to to the larger wolf and the other one seems to be guarding the 5 tied up," Hinata said before deactivating her Bakuguan.

'So the blood smell of blood must be the larger wolf blood.' I thought.

"Sounds like who every those two people are after the wolves," Shino said.

"That what it seems like," Kurenai sensei said. "This mission looks like it going to be a lot harder than expected, but everything will be fine as long as we work a team."

"Yes sensei," We all said.

"I'm picking up the past try keep up with me," Cyan said running at a faster pace.

"Got it," I said getting on down on the ground and running like a dog at a fast pace.

**

After some time of running, we arrived at the clearing and saw a large white wolf on the ground growling at a guy wearing a dark green shirt and black pants and had had spiky black hair. While the wolf was trapped in a wire that was cutting its body.

I then turned to my left and saw a guy dressed like the other guy but his hair was black and long in a ponytail and was holding a rope that had 5 wolves some had black fur and some a mix of both white and black tied up together.

"Come on brother let's get that wolf and get out of here," The guy holding the rope said.

"Oh relax somehow it still has some strength left even after losing Blood," the other guy said.

"Get away from my father!" Cyan said running over towards the guy near his father.

"Cyan don't!" I said.

"Looks like the cub came back and brought some children," The guy said grinning evilly.

"It the famous Animal hunter brothers Dai and Daisuke," Kurenai sensei said.

"So you heard of us?" Dai said looking away from Cyan and at us.

"Yeah your rouge Chuinn shinobi from the Hidden grass who capture summon animals and experiment on them," Kurenai sensei said.

"So you mean they are going to experiment on these wolves?" I asked.

"Only if we don't stop them," she said. "You four help free the wolves from the Daisuke. I will get Dai away from the large wolf."

We nodded and got ready to fight the guy name Daisuke.

"Man beast clone!" Kiba said as Akamaru made himself look like Kiba. "Fang over fang!" Kiba said him Akamaru spin their bodies at a fast speed and hit the guy but turned out to be a wooden log.

"Kiba don't be reckless!" I shouted. "Hinata use your Bakugan to keep an idea on the guy. Shino uses your bugs to help to keep a close eye on him."

"Okay Emiyo," Hinata said activating her Bakugan.

Shino nodded and sent out his bugs. I sniffle the air for the guy scent. Once I found his scent I and Kimi quickly used the man-beast clone jutsu.

"Now fang over fang!" I said as Kimi spun or bodies and hit the guy in the tree causing him to fall on the ground in pain

"Come on Daisuke!" Dai shouted. "Don't tell you're going to lose to a kid," he said trying to walk over to us but he couldn't move a at all like he was stuck.

I then looked at Kurenai sensei and realize he was in a genjustu that was making his body unable to move.

"No, I'm not going to lose to a kid, it just that this girl is pretty fast," Daisuke said standing up he then poof away.

I sniffed again for his new location while Kiba did his fang over fang again and once again it was a log.

'He a fool jumps in again without thinking and ends up hitting a fake.'

Emiyo he behind us," Hinata said.

I then turn around and used fang over fang on the bushes and got him right before I saw him making head signs for the substitution jutsu.

He then tries to disappear on us again but was stopped by Shino bugs making him scream.

"Bugs get them off!" He screamed.

"Nice work Shino you got him," I said Shino covered the guy in his bugs making him scream louder.

"It was easy thanks to you Emiyo, why because your speed made it hard for him to escape," Shino said.

Shino then releases his bugs and the guy then falls on the ground.

"Good work you four," Kurenai sensei said walking over to us. "That takes care of those guys. Now let's free the wolves."

"I use the badges in my bag to patches up the large wolf," I said taking out badges and patches up it as he growled at me not trusting me.

"Father it okay. She nice she won't hurt you," Cyan said.

The wolf then started to relax and let me bandages him up. Once the bandages were on the wolf sat up.

"There your good to go," I said.

The wolf didn't respond it just gave me an intense look.

"Why is that wolf looking at Emiyo like that?" Hinata asked. I turned and saw my team had the other wolves free.

"I think it studying you," Kimi said.

"Studying me? Why would it be doing that?" I asked looking at her.

"Young girl I want you to take this," He said in a deep voice placing a paw on the ground and making a scroll appear.

"What is it?" I asked picking up the scroll.

"It a summoning contract. Your skills interest me so I'm giving you a contract so you can summon me and my pack," he said. " The name is Adoff, my young girl."

I took the scroll and put it in my bag. "Thanks, Adoff I accept."

"Come on my pack member let's go back home were safe now and don't need to run anymore from those hunters," Adoff said walking away.

"Well where done here," Kurenai sensei said. "Let's head back to the village.

"Alright," we said following her back in the direction of the village.

"Emiyo are you excited about your new will summoning?" Hinata asked.

"Yes, Hinata. I have actually been reading a scroll on summoning hoping to get one in the future and now I finally have one," I said smiling at her.

🐕🐕🐕

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Also, don't forget to comment, and vote.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What do you hope to see happen next chapter?

Q: What do you think of Emiyo's new summoning?

Thank you for reading 🧡🧡🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.7K 24
Kami is Sasuke and Itachi's sister. Sasuke's twin to be exact. Well this is her story and how she fell in love with Lord Orochimaru. (This story incl...
6.2K 117 9
Shikamaru and his twin sister, Shikamara, head to college along with the rest of the Konaha crew. They learn a lot about themselves and each other.
257K 8.6K 37
Naruto Namikaze- Uzumaki: Naruto is nothing like the boy everything thinks he is; he is not the knuckle headed ninja that everyone perceived him...
157K 2.4K 61
Uchiha Akira is Uchiha Sasuke's younger twin sister. After leaving Konoha for 8 years, she's back with her twin. too bad she doesn't stay long. Almos...