✔️TGWSRS: RED STRINGS VS. US

By jeeyn_kold

Following the story of the girl who sees red strings, Mina will try her best to bring back her lover. Even if... More

Please do read
~Chapter 70
~Chapter 71
~Chapter 72
~Chapter 73
~Chapter 74
~Chapter 75
~Chapter 76
~Chapter 77
~Chapter 78
~Chapter 79
~Chapter 80
~Red Strings Vs. Us
~[RSvU]:1
~[RSvU]2
~[RSvU]3
~[RSvU]4
~[RSvU]5
~[RSvU]6
~[RSvU]7
~[RSvU]8
~[RSvU]9
~[RSvU]10
~[RSvU]11
~[RSvU]12
~[RSvU]13
~[RSvU]14
~[RSvU]15
~[RSvU]16
~[RSvU]17
~Just a special Chapter
~[RSvU]18
~[RSvU]19
~[RSvU]20
~[RSvU]21
~[RSvU]22
~[RSvU]23
~[RSvU]24
~[RSvU]25
~[RSvU]26
~[RSvU]27
~[RSvU]28
~[RSvU]29
~[RSvU]30
~[RSvU]31
~[RSvU]32
~[RSvU]33
~[RSvU]34
~[RSvU] 35
~[RSvU]36
~[RSvU]37
~[RSvU]38
~[RSvU]39
~[RSvU]40
~[RSvU]41
~[RSvU]43
~[RSvU]44
~[RSvU]45
~[RSvU]46
~[RSvU]47
~[RSvU]48
[RSvU]49
END
🎈
HELLO~

~[RSvU42]

2.1K 123 16
By jeeyn_kold

Mina's PoV

"Mina, are you ready?" Sana asked me and gave me a look.

I sighed and nodded.

"I should..." I just said.

"Ok... let's go." She said and hop in her car.

I also did the same and sat beside her.

We're now heading to my mom's company to talk to her.

If you don't know, I've been living with my father in Korea since I transferred to my current school.

My mom and dad have been separated since before but that didn't affects me.

"After this, what are we going to do?" Sana asked.

"Do your stuff and go back to Korea again. I hope this will get through nicely." I said

"Don't worry too much. If your father is ok with it. Then what more your mom right?" Sana asked

"I know... but of course, we can't assure that."

Along the way, I recalled the talk I had with my dad when I'm still in South Korea.

Flashback

"Dad?" I called up while we were having dinner.

"Yes?" He asked who was busy with his meal.

"Uhm... You know Chaeyoung right?"

"Yeah. The girl who made you smile every day?"

Wu- ok I shouldn't ask it again.

"Why? Is there a problem?" He asked as he noticed that I started to blush.

I mean who's not?! Why so straightforward dad!?

"N-nothing... Anyway. About Chaeyoung, uhm."

"Come on Mina. You like her don't you?" He asked making me shocked.

"Dad!"

"HAHAHA why?"

"Can you please at least have some break? You're making me feel uneasy."

"Fine, So it's true.... well why do I even ask? It's obvious." He said

I'm done

"I love her dad. So much...." I said

"Really?" My dad asked causing me to look at him.

"Yes, dad. I'm sure about her."

"How sure are you? How sure are you that it's a love you are feeling towards her?" He asked seriously.

How sure I am?

I stopped for a bit and think of a wise answer but suddenly reality hits me.

Do I need to think of a wise answer?

"Mina?"

I looked at my dad and smiled at him.

"Dad, you witnessed how happy I am with Chaeyoung. It's all true, it's not just happiness that I feel whenever I'm with her. All days that I'm with her are a mystery. I don't know what will happen next but as long as I'm with her, I feel unworried about what will happen next. That's enough reason for me to stay with her and love her. There are more of them."

"Mina... I do fine with you and Chaeyoung. Always remember that. All I want is your happiness princesses being with another princess who you want. Then why not? Two queens to reign a palace is great right?" He said and smiled.

A smile formed on my lips and nodded.

"Does that mean?"

"I'm doing fine with it since first, you're the one who keeps on denying it." He said and playfully rolled his eyes.

I just laughed and smiled at him.

"Dad, thank you."

"Always, my princess. For your happiness. If this is the only thing I could give? I wasn't able to give you a happy family. Your mom and I are not together anymore and even if you don't say it to me, I know you feel sad about that."

"Dad, mom, and you never made me feel that way. Look, I'm well right? You both raised me well."

"That's good to know, always remember princess. If you and Chaeyoung argued or what, it doesn't matter if it's her fault or it's your fault. As long as you know that you can fix it, then do the first act, then after that fix it together. That is the thing I should have done before."

"Yes, dad."

"I trust Chaeyoung, actually she's beyond my expectation of mine."

"Eh?"

"She saved you, makes you happy, be yourself, makes you feel comfortable. I haven't seen you like that before even if we're still in Japan. Plus, I know everything about Myoui Mina. I've been watching you, No one comes close to Chaeyoung even Bambam."

"Dad! Omg, how?"

"Don't need to know. Anyway, so what's your plan?"

"Plan?"

"I mean... your mom, she should know about this also. Do you like me to do the job instead?" He asked

"No dad, I'll handle it. I'll go back to Japan with Sana. She has things to do there so maybe I'll just go with her."

"Good, Just say Hi to your mom."

"Noted."

End Of Flashback

"Mina we're here," Sana called up causing me to snap back.

"Oh, thanks," I said and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"I'll pick you up as you finish your business there. I'll just need to go somewhere." Sana said.

"Sure, I'll just text you."

"Ok, wish you luck."

"Hoo! Yeah. See you!" I said and went off the car.

As Sana's car disappeared, I immediately made my way inside the building. Many employees greeted me nicely and welcomed me.

"Welcome back Ms. Myoui!" a familiar girl greeted me. As far as I can remember she is my mom's secretary.

"Thank you. Uh, I just want to talk to my mom. Is she busy?" I asked.

"Uh, She's in her meeting room but the meeting is already done a few minutes ago."

"Is that so? Can you take me there?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and nodded and continued to walk.

"How's mom anyway?" I asked, I know that if I ask my mom directly she'll just tell me she's fine so I won't be sorry for her.

"Been busy, but surprisingly she handled everything nicely and well."

"Oh, that's good to hear..."

"She closed the deal with one of the well-known here in Japan. It all went good." She said.

"I guess she's focusing too much in here."

"Well yeah." She said and laugh.

As we got in, I saw my mom sitting on her swivel chair.

"Thanks," I whispered to her secretary.

She just nodded and left me.

Ok, Mina, this is it! You can do this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.6K 40
Is it possible to find yourself in someone you never knew existed? Two strangers and a faithful encounter.
24.5K 819 18
Mina risked her life to protect Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung waited for Mina's memories to come back. They both waited and suffered. And 5 years later, Mina...
238K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...