BNHA ONESHOTS!!!!

By Soggy_Nuggie

Look it's my first story so if it's bad deal with it lol! I lemons, fluff, angst, etc. You can request it is... More

Cheater! Izuku x reader
Cheater! Izuku x reader pt 2
Izuku x Delinquent!Reader
Todoroki x reader
Bakugou x Idol!Reader
Cheater!Bakugou x Reader x izuku pt 1
Cheater!Bakugou x reader x Deku pt2
Ochacko Uraraka x Bully! fem Reader
Omega!Izuku x Alpha FEM!Reader
Yandere! Izuku x Yandere Kpop fem! reader
Omega! Denki kiminari x Alpha! Fem reader!
Stockholm syndrome
Aren't you tired?
Bloody Mess
Caught red-handed
-Caught in the act-
Marriage...On hold?
Rough

Dally x reader

446 2 5
By Soggy_Nuggie

I know you guys come here fro BNHA but I'm gonna write this one for my baby dally I'm sorry ;_;

You stayed there on your knees Johnny had just died. You were there holing his hand on the hospital bed your knees were cold and from the floor. You cried tears streamed down your cheeks. Dally was next to you he couldn't believe Johnny was gone....

"BASTARDS" He yelled as he punched the wall and ran off

"Pony stay here Ill be back." You say tears still strolling down your face as you weakly stood up and started running after Dallas.

-

"Give me the Money!!" I yelled as I pointed the gun towards the face of the cashier he complied as I took off running him shooting at me with his gun. It got me on the side. I quickly went to the nearest payphone. 

"Hello?"

"It's me Dally is this Darry?"

"No, it's steve."

"Can you give the phone to Darry please?"

"sure thing"

"Hello?"

"Darry! It's me Dally I just robbed a place the fuzz is after me meet me by the park."

"Okay, we'll be there."

I hang up the phone as I start running and running.

I ran by a grocery store the glass door was shattered and when I ran past a payphone there were bags.... they were stained with blood...

'Dally that damn idiot.' 

I ran and I ran I heard sirens headed towards the park. I started running as fast as I could forgetting my surroundings and all I could hear were sirens and gunshots. I saw Dally.

"You'll never get me alive!" He yelled

"DALLY NO!!!" I yelled as I got shot.

I pushed Dally to the ground as I let my arm, leg, and side take the damage. The police stopped as soon as they realized they shot the wrong person.

-

"Dally...." was the only thing you could say before you fell onto the ground next to Dally.

"wait..no...please...y/n...NO PLEASE." he yelled as he shook your body

"NO DONT TOUCH HER!" He yelled towards the cop he ignored him and called an ambulance

"C'mon baby.. Please wake up... You were all I had left please!!." He yelled tears staining his face

The police then grabbed him and arrested him.

"Let me go! Let me see her please!!." He begged 

The police ignored him and shoved him into the car

Pony collapsed and everyone cried.

Darry picked your limp and cold body until the ambulance arrived....

-

You gasped and immediately sat up. You looked at your surroundings bright lights and crappy cold medical sheets. You were alive. every nurse gasped and clapped.

"What the fuck is going on?" you say

"Honey you've been in a coma for 5 months."

"w-what?"

"you were shot five times twice on your arm and your leg then once on your side."

"Holy shit.."

"Thankfully during those month you've recovered. you may need to take some medicine but other than that you're fine!"

"Wow damn.."

"I'll call your family over right away!." One of the nurses says as she walks off.

-

They gave you some clothes to put on as you waited for the gang. When they got the call they came running the nurse told her that she had some news on you. When they entered they saw you standing up and smiling as you chatted with the nurses. You then look over to them. You gasp and you cry as they pull you into a large embrace. What you didn't expect to see was Johnny.

"j-Johnny? I-is that you Johnnycakes?" you say, your eyes start to tear up again.

"Y-yeah." He says nervously 

You grab him and hug him into a tight embrace  and you cry.

"I thought I lost you!"

"turns out I just fainted."

"damn idiot." you say laughing then smacking the back of his head

he laughs. The guys talk with you until you realize something. your boyfriend was missing.

"Hey uh guys."

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Where's Dally?" you question

"OOOOH YEAAAH ABOUT THAAT me and two-bit are getting ready for a date so we kinda need to go." Steve says as he leaves

"Pony and I need to go to somewhere bye!." Johnny says

"I- what the fuck?" you say

"Darry?" you say

"I have to chaperone Johnny and Pony." He says while swiftly walking away

"Damn... Soda?"

Soda looks away nervously.

"Soda???" you say "Soda honey tell me where my boyfriend is."

He mumbles something.

"what?"

"I said he sort of got out of jail anddddd he hooked up witch cherry while you were away and right now he's waiting for her at school," he says sighing of relief

"He what?" you say "C'mon Soda."

"what? where are we going??" he says

 "were going to kick some ass," you say as you drag him along with you

-

"Dallas motherfucking Winston." You yell

He looks over towards you and his eyes widen.

"B-baby?" he says

"It's Y/N to you Winston," you say hate dripping off every word.

"I-im sorry I thought you were gone I-."

"Hey babe," Cherry says before looking at you and her eyes widen

You grab her by the collar and shake her.

"Listen here Cherry next time you call him that Ill beat you black and blue."

"Oh, you have me shaking in my boots you were always bark and no bite I'm not scared."

You laugh. You throw her down onto the floor and start beating the shit out of her.

"Y/N stop!"

It made you want to hit her more after he said that but then you were held back by Soda.

"Let me at her!" You say struggling to get out of his grasp

He pulls you closer and you start to ease up and you sigh.

"He ain't mine..." You say defeated 

"babe Im sorry she said you were dead I."

"I dont want to hear it, Winston...I took five bullets...I almost died."

"I didn't know what to do im sorry-"

"Sorry my ass you didn't even-......You never even visited me after you left jail." you say tears starting to prick at your eyes you wipe them quickly away.

"That's the thing with you Da-Winston you think everybody loves you when actually everybody hates you."

"cherry made me like this I-"

"Winston stop playing pretend! Your as plastic as she comes! You think your shit don't stink you think the rest of us are dumb! I hate Cherry's guts but here's what you don't comprehend at least she has the guts to not pretend to be my friend!."

"Y/N i-."

"No, it's fine! Really fine! Totally fine!" Say tears streaming down your face as you threw his ring and one of your photos together at him.

"Oh and I want my necklace back..." You say as you start to walk off

When he sees the picture tears start to prick at his eyes. It was a picture of you and him on Christmas you were kissing under the mistletoe.

"Y-Y/N.........."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Im sorry baby....."

OOOF HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!! This is just a teaser! Incase yall want a full book UWU!!! Love ya'll Stay safe and have a good Wednesday, my dudes!!!!!! <<<33333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.6K 54
I'll write little stories about the Bakusquad but Bakugou is mostly in focus. It's mostly angst or fluff. I don't really write smut (maybe a little...
6.3K 74 21
Fluff, Angst- no limes/lemons/smut Daily Uploads Please check out my book! I would love to get 100 votes, that's my goal :) Thank you for reading my...
50.3K 573 10
This is my first time writing a story, and lemons, so if i have Grammar errors, then that means my first language is NOT english... HOPE YOU ENJOYYYY...
141K 1K 26
I always wanted to create a story about various MHA girls falling in love with the Male Reader but never got the chance to do it, so I hope you guys...