ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ, ꜰɪɴɴ ᴡᴏʟ...

By fxnnwxlfhardbabe

ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ Is a love story between two college students, while your career in acting, modeling, and... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 99
Part 100
ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ: ʟᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ
new story out now!

Part 98

1.1K 24 40
By fxnnwxlfhardbabe

Finn's pov

I arrived home late during the day from the airport, I felt so exhausted from the plane ride but I was never too tired to greet my gorgeous fiance. I got home from a private ride then before I rang the doorbell Y/n opened the door and she hugged me tight,
"I missed you." She says.
"I missed you more." I say then kiss her,
Then Buddy came running in trying to tackle us. I picked up Y/n so he couldn't reach her then I carried her into the kitchen,
"So what did you do while I was gone?" I ask while placing her down on the kitchen counter.
"Well Jack came over yesterday we had a movie night." She says.
"And the day before that?" I ask drinking a glass of water.
"I have a present for you." She smiles.
"Oh no what is it?" I ask, did she try to ignore away what I asked?
"Here ill go get it." She smiles.
She went to the living room area and when she came back she had a box,
"Open it." She says.
I nodded my head then took the lid off the box, and I saw a lot of tissue paper, it looked almost empty. I took the paper out then at the bottom I saw a pregnancy test, I immediately picked it up and say it says, Pregnant

"Your pregnant?" I ask looking at her,
She nodded her head,
"We're going to have a baby?" I smile.
"Yeah we're going to be parents." She smiles.
I put the test and the box down then I hugged her tightly,
"Im going to be a dad!" I yell.
She was giggling and I spung her then went to the living room couch and I got on top of her,
"I love you my angel." I say.
"I love you too mi vida." She smiles.
We kissed and we started to talk about our plan since we had a wedding planned. Canceling the wedding was the best thing to do, and next year our baby could be at the wedding too. It would be perfect more than before.

The next day we had everyone come over to hangout and we announced it, then the week after that we went to see Y/n's mom and my parents to share the big news. They were happy for us of course. Y/n started going to the doctors to get checked on, we got our first ultra sound photo. We got to hear the babies heartbeat. Then when Y/n was four months pregnant we went again, Millie came with us because she wants to throw us a gender reveal party.

"So how's the pregnancy going?" The doctor asks comes in,
"Its going good so far." Y/n says.
"Thats great, are you having normal morning sickness?" She asks.
"Yes I am every morning." Y/n answers.
"Good good, and I can see that your showing now." She smiles.
"Yeah my stomach is starting to grow." Y/n smiled.
"Thats good now lets check the heartbeat and see the baby." The doctor smiles.

Y/n held my hand as the doctor put gel on her stomach, then she started to rub the object on her stomach and we heared heartbeats, the doctor was looking at her computer then she looked shocked,
"Wow um it looks like there's more than one baby in here." She smiles.
"What?" I Millie asks shocked.
"Your having twins." She says.
I look at Y/n and we both smiled big, I kissed her lips, we're happy we are having twins.
"Oh omg God two babies!" Millie sequels.

"Will that be a problem?" The doctor asks.
"No its perfect." Y/n says.
"Great, do you want to know the genders?" She asks.
"Oh no only I can know, im planning a gender reveal party." Millie smiles.
"How nice, ill tell you after privately." The doctor says.
We nodded our heads, we wanted to know so badly. Also we wanted to know so we know how to decide on furniture in the babies room, well I mean now its two rooms. But we had to wait a little longer but we will have time for all that I guess when the party happens which is in two weeks.
"Congratulations for your twins." The doctor smiles.
"Thank you so much." I say.
"No problem and the babies are healthy, there heartbeats are strong its great."

The doctor left with Millie to tell her the genders and I helped Y/n cleaned up,
"Twins." I smile.
"Two babies." She says grabbing my cheek.
"Im happy, now we have two of us." I say.
"Im happy too, and im happy we're doing this together that your with me." She smiles.
"Your the love of my life, and your carrying my kids. They're both of us." I kissed her cheek and we left the hospital with another set of ultrasound photos of our babies.

We both posted on our stories about us having twins, also of course the ultrasound photos. Social media went crazy about Y/n being pregnant it was wild seeing everyone react. Mostly everyone was happy for us and couldn't wait for the baby, it was now spreading crazy that we were having twins.

Y/n pov

After the big news Millie and Sadie started planning the gender reveal crazy the two week really flew by making today the gender reveal party. We invited everyone to our house since we had a huge backyard there was more than enough room for everyone to fit. Everyone from the cast of Stranger Things, It, It chapter two, and family were invited. Sadie told Y/n that they bought party poppers with the color of the genders in them.

Finn and I were so excited. People wore the colors they thought the gender is, Finn and I wore nude colors just because we didn't want to guess we wanted to know. My mom was very happy and she told me that my dad would have been so happy for how successful I had became. It was hard to think of how much pain I would go through giving birth and recovering. But I know it will be worth it after growing them in me for nine months. After a little bit of party games and some food it was time for the reveal.

"Here's the party poppers." Millie squealed giving Finn and I one individually.
"Oh and each popper represents one babies gender by the way." Saide says.
"Thanks guys." I smile.
"Of course." Millie smiles.
"We love you guys and we want you both to have the perfect wedding and baby gender reveal." Sadie says.
We smiled and it was time for the reveal Finn and I walked outside where everyone was so we could pull the party poppers.

"5.. 4..  3..  2..  1!" everyone counted.
We pulled the string to the poppers and blue shot out of my popper while pink shot out of Finn's popper. I started to tear up and Finn came and hugged me tight then he rubbed my belly. He kissed me and everyone was clapping and celebrating our babies.

Twins, a boy and a girl.
_________________________________________

;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 152 8
THERE IS 21 YEARS OLD WOMAN NAMED REBECCA PATRICIA ARMSTRONG (Becky) AND A 25 YEARS OLD WOMAN NAMED SAROCHA CHANKIMHA (Freen)
459K 9.5K 23
AN ADIAN GALLAGHER FANFIC ; in which while working on Umbrella Academy season 2, (Y/N) develops a huge crush on her coworker, Aidan Gallagher.
188K 4.1K 24
!! DRUG USE !! "It's you, Y/n. Are you really that surprised? It's always been you, of course it has. You're my girl.'
882K 37.4K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC